Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

13 Pages«<23456>»
Killer wives ....
Wendz
#61 Posted : Thursday, June 20, 2013 1:28:31 PM

RedButterFly wrote:
McReggae wrote:
Wendz wrote:
The most surprising thing is, we all see this coming. Both ways. but we do nothing about it. I know friends who have had it narrow, but they've stuck on. sometimes it works out well, sometimes it works out the wrong way. Every one knows their partners. You know when she/he is only interested in your money. When you start hiding what you own, then you know there is something not right. but until a major thing happens like this one, every one hopes that their partners will not go that far.... some are right/lucky some are wrong/unlucky.

I said it sometimes back, and i will say it again because majority in this site are either young couples or even unmarried. if you totally feel it's not working, just let go. Don't hurt anyone. Just pack the bloody bags and move out. He is not only "your husband". He is a father, a brother, a son, an uncle, a friend etc etc etc. Same case with the wife. he is your wife, but she is many other things too. What so hard with letting someone lead their lives and you lead yours? Dont "possess" someone. When you start "possessing" you start feeling you can do anything or have the right to do anything to that person.

Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Very well put @Wendz, however this only works kama ni mambo ya love and living a healthy family life, kama ni mbesha inatafutwo ni completely different!!!!!

Applause Applause couldn't agree more with you two! Well put

You are right. On that part, it can be hard to tell. Someone's love-metre might even be overflowing so you are struck when you least expect it.... but from the simple day to day conversations, you can tell someone who is overly materialistic..... It will show in their investment decisions... if he/she suggests it's ok to either con/swindle/collude/do anything to get hold of a property/make money, then your antennae should be on the alert... you could even do some acid-test........

nostoppingthis
#62 Posted : Thursday, June 20, 2013 1:28:44 PM

Intelligentsia wrote:
mawinder wrote:
Any explanation as to why the women are mostly from Kiambu?

Am also curious why only Akinyis seem to be 'bad' news and have a firm eye on their hubby's wealth?
1. Tuju's wife -Akinyi
2. Chinedu's wife - Akinyi
3. Oswago's wife - Akinyi

Kuuliza tu.

Good question...but have these ones gone to the extent of killing?or threatening to....
Impunity
#63 Posted : Thursday, June 20, 2013 1:30:55 PM

mawinder wrote:

It runs deep in the veins and ayotas.
Pray
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

jguru
#64 Posted : Thursday, June 20, 2013 1:31:29 PM

Lolest! wrote:
jguru wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
@jguru, you are stretching it...the Gachanja angle, how is it related to Kabete women? Elizabeth Gitiri is from Muruatetu family of Embu

Ms Annah Ngonyo is from Kiambu. She is the one who organised for the ninjas to "finish" Magondu. The ninjas were all from Kiambu.

interesting 'facts' and new twist you have there. What about Faith Wairimu and Mama Kevo?

Hiyo sijui.

I know about Magondu because my old man used to talk a lot about it. And most Nairobi businessmen spoke about it often. The things that happen in this Nairobi! Wacha tu.

Did you know that nowadays carjackings are being done so that they can glue/weld half a car onto another half a car and sell it off and the buyer will never know? That's how salvage cars are being sold off these days.
Set out to correct the world's wrongs and you will most certainly wind up adding to them.
Ngogoyo
#65 Posted : Thursday, June 20, 2013 1:38:43 PM

vinii wrote:
A woman arraigned in court for attempting to kill hubby, twice.....I hear there are some areas of Kenya where the population of widows is disproportionately high for the same reason...kweli au rongo...

kweli!
Blackberry
#66 Posted : Thursday, June 20, 2013 1:43:04 PM

Lolest! wrote:
McReggae wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
men, treat your women well. Pesa sio kila kitu.

.....so you blame tha man????....ok!!!

nope. But there is the other side of the story. Cheating and battery by the hubby. Hell has no fury...

and remember hii ni kenya myonye hana haki... she could have been set up....there must be more to this story

Opinion is free, truth is sacred.

newfarer
#67 Posted : Thursday, June 20, 2013 1:44:29 PM

Meduza wrote:
Yeye ni ndongomothi, she didn't deserve that guy ever. I pity that fellow. If he knew the woman tried to kill him 2 times before why was he still married to her? He is another ndongomothi too

we have our very own ngogoyo ?and he is now happily married .men are easy to trap.you just need to show yourself naked and your sins are forgiven
punda amecheka
nakujua
#68 Posted : Thursday, June 20, 2013 1:54:13 PM

jguru wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
jguru wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
@jguru, you are stretching it...the Gachanja angle, how is it related to Kabete women? Elizabeth Gitiri is from Muruatetu family of Embu

Ms Annah Ngonyo is from Kiambu. She is the one who organised for the ninjas to "finish" Magondu. The ninjas were all from Kiambu.

interesting 'facts' and new twist you have there. What about Faith Wairimu and Mama Kevo?

Hiyo sijui.

I know about Magondu because my old man used to talk a lot about it. And most Nairobi businessmen spoke about it often. The things that happen in this Nairobi! Wacha tu.

Did you know that nowadays carjackings are being done so that they can glue/weld half a car onto another half a car and sell it off and the buyer will never know? That's how salvage cars are being sold off these days.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Impunity
#69 Posted : Thursday, June 20, 2013 2:07:29 PM

nakujua wrote:
jguru wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
jguru wrote:
Lolest! wrote:

Hiyo sijui.

Hapo si sawa, ni ngumu sana.
Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you

Euge
#70 Posted : Thursday, June 20, 2013 2:15:54 PM

Impunity wrote:
nakujua wrote:
jguru wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
jguru wrote:
Lolest! wrote:

Hiyo sijui.

So they cut the cars and join them seamlessly

On another note, I have not seen anyone make a fool of themselves like that Faith mama. When I read ati she asked the "hitmen" to force the man to reveal where the title deeds and then kill him, I laughed lots. What if he lied to the "hitment" and got killed how would she ever have found them?
Lord, thank you!
Ngogoyo
#71 Posted : Thursday, June 20, 2013 2:29:23 PM

newfarer wrote:
Meduza wrote:
Yeye ni ndongomothi, she didn't deserve that guy ever. I pity that fellow. If he knew the woman tried to kill him 2 times before why was he still married to her? He is another ndongomothi too

we have our very own ngogoyo ?and he is now happily married .men are easy to trap.you just need to show yourself naked and your sins are forgiven

mine was the opposite. tried to makueni HERSELF. and yes she is now sooooo good to be trued'oh!
jguru
#72 Posted : Thursday, June 20, 2013 2:42:51 PM

Impunity wrote:

Boss, ask your mechanic if it can be done.

smile

Set out to correct the world's wrongs and you will most certainly wind up adding to them.
Ngogoyo
#73 Posted : Thursday, June 20, 2013 2:53:35 PM

jguru wrote:
Impunity wrote:

smile

it can be done but if you suspect, you can have it checked and its easy to know. @impunity is probably driving onePray
ZZE123
#74 Posted : Thursday, June 20, 2013 2:57:22 PM

nostoppingthis wrote:
Intelligentsia wrote:
mawinder wrote:

Am also curious why only Akinyis seem to be 'bad' news and have a firm eye on their hubby's wealth?
1. Tuju's wife -Akinyi

Kuuliza tu.

Good question...but have these ones gone to the extent of killing?or threatening to....

Akinyi's Kill you slowly by making your life unbearable.
The man who marries a beautiful woman, and the farmer who grows corn by the roadside have the same problem
Impunity
#75 Posted : Thursday, June 20, 2013 3:02:53 PM

jguru wrote:
Impunity wrote:

smile

Unless its two proboxis joined together back-t-back to make a limo-like contraption.

Wapi @washiku aweke picha ya hii?
d'oh!

jaggernaut
#76 Posted : Thursday, June 20, 2013 3:12:15 PM

ZZE123 wrote:
nostoppingthis wrote:
Intelligentsia wrote:
mawinder wrote:

1. Tuju's wife -Akinyi

Kuuliza tu.

Akinyi's Kill you slowly by making your life unbearable.

Hahaha.....ask Tuju and Chinedu.
Mukiri
#77 Posted : Thursday, June 20, 2013 3:16:32 PM

Ngogoyo wrote:
newfarer wrote:
Meduza wrote:

mine was the opposite. tried to makueni HERSELF. and yes she is now sooooo good to be trued'oh!

If she's in a chama or listens to Ka-gay-ni, someone might just wake her up. Why kill herself when she can kill you. Be nice to that woman, you've been warned.

Proverbs 19:21
jguru
#78 Posted : Thursday, June 20, 2013 3:42:08 PM

Mukiri wrote:
Ngogoyo wrote:
newfarer wrote:
Meduza wrote:

If she's in a chama or listens to Ka-gay-ni, someone might just wake her up. Why kill herself when she can kill you. Be nice to that woman, you've been warned.

Very good advice this.

Parasuicidal = psycho.

smile
Muheani
#79 Posted : Thursday, June 20, 2013 3:51:39 PM

mawinder wrote:
This topic was discussed http://www.wazua.co.ke/f...spx?g=posts&t=17340
Wazuans should avoid Kiambu women at all costs.

Sasa Muranga Itatoshereza A Whole County?
Wendz
#80 Posted : Thursday, June 20, 2013 3:53:20 PM

Blackberry wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
McReggae wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
men, treat your women well. Pesa sio kila kitu.

.....so you blame tha man????....ok!!!

nope. But there is the other side of the story. Cheating and battery by the hubby. Hell has no fury...

and remember hii ni kenya myonye hana haki... she could have been set up....there must be more to this story

huyu ni mkenya pia?