wazua Sun, May 5, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

13 Pages<12345>»
Killer wives ....
RedButterFly
#41 Posted : Thursday, June 20, 2013 11:45:16 AM

InnovateGuy wrote:
McReggae wrote:

Infact I wonder why guys are bringing story ya love, cheating and the rest when it is clear that this woman wanted to kill the husband for the money........I mean you don't meet such behaviour everywhere!!!!

Precisely. Makes the stereotypes gain some weight.

Greed for money..but then again the motive may be because of the clandestine the guy was having. She might have invested heavily with the guy thus had to safe guard the property.

BUT THIS DOES NOT MEAN THAT I SUPPORT THE PLAN TO KILL Shame on you
No matter how great the talents or efforts, some things just take time. You can't produce a baby in 1 day by making 9 women pregnant- Warren Buffet

Memmy
#42 Posted : Thursday, June 20, 2013 11:53:22 AM

Very sad indeed!
mlefu
#43 Posted : Thursday, June 20, 2013 11:55:00 AM

Quote:
She might have invested heavily with the guy thus had to safe guard the property.
..thats the bigger picture....Women make our homes, I cant figure out why We-men forget this.
nostoppingthis
#44 Posted : Thursday, June 20, 2013 12:02:42 PM

mawinder wrote:
This topic was discussed http://www.wazua.co.ke/f...spx?g=posts&t=17340
Wazuans should avoid Kiambu women at all costs.

@Mawinder, are these the same women who buy the shamba and ask you to take care of building the house, then they fukuza you?...after all, chamba ni yake na Title deed iko kwa jina yake...
Wendz
#45 Posted : Thursday, June 20, 2013 12:10:08 PM

The most surprising thing is, we all see this coming. Both ways. but we do nothing about it. I know friends who have had it narrow, but they've stuck on. sometimes it works out well, sometimes it works out the wrong way. Every one knows their partners. You know when she/he is only interested in your money. When you start hiding what you own, then you know there is something not right. but until a major thing happens like this one, every one hopes that their partners will not go that far.... some are right/lucky some are wrong/unlucky.

I said it sometimes back, and i will say it again because majority in this site are either young couples or even unmarried. if you totally feel it's not working, just let go. Don't hurt anyone. Just pack the bloody bags and move out. He is not only "your husband". He is a father, a brother, a son, an uncle, a friend etc etc etc. Same case with the wife. he is your wife, but she is many other things too. What so hard with letting someone lead their lives and you lead yours? Dont "possess" someone. When you start "possessing" you start feeling you can do anything or have the right to do anything to that person.
Lolest!
#46 Posted : Thursday, June 20, 2013 12:21:22 PM

@jguru, you are stretching it...the Gachanja angle, how is it related to Kabete women? Elizabeth Gitiri is from Muruatetu family of Embu
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
McReggae
#47 Posted : Thursday, June 20, 2013 12:24:37 PM

Wendz wrote:
The most surprising thing is, we all see this coming. Both ways. but we do nothing about it. I know friends who have had it narrow, but they've stuck on. sometimes it works out well, sometimes it works out the wrong way. Every one knows their partners. You know when she/he is only interested in your money. When you start hiding what you own, then you know there is something not right. but until a major thing happens like this one, every one hopes that their partners will not go that far.... some are right/lucky some are wrong/unlucky.

I said it sometimes back, and i will say it again because majority in this site are either young couples or even unmarried. if you totally feel it's not working, just let go. Don't hurt anyone. Just pack the bloody bags and move out. He is not only "your husband". He is a father, a brother, a son, an uncle, a friend etc etc etc. Same case with the wife. he is your wife, but she is many other things too. What so hard with letting someone lead their lives and you lead yours? Dont "possess" someone. When you start "possessing" you start feeling you can do anything or have the right to do anything to that person.

Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Very well put @Wendz, however this only works kama ni mambo ya love and living a healthy family life, kama ni mbesha inatafutwo ni completely different!!!!!
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
Lolest!
#48 Posted : Thursday, June 20, 2013 12:25:44 PM

mlefu wrote:
Quote:
She might have invested heavily with the guy thus had to safe guard the property.
..thats the bigger picture....Women make our homes, I cant figure out why We-men forget this.

hapo mmenena
Kaigangio
#49 Posted : Thursday, June 20, 2013 12:29:37 PM

McReggae wrote:
Kaigangio wrote:
I bet guys here are just looking and analysing the irrelevants...Why don't you look at the bigger picture...

@Kaigz, provide the bigger pigsha mblo!!!

1. We have to agree that a woman who can produce kshs 200k at the strike of a pen is no poor woman...she gets a lot from her husband and a little from the kiosk...

2. A very busy monied husband usually has little time to physically discipline the wife. Just look around....

3. A husband who has tolerated an initial murder attempts by the wife and waited for the second one really loves this woman and i believe the guy can do anything not to hurt her either physically or emotionally...

4. This lady to me seems she is in her early 40s when the early signs of midlife crisis starts to surface...

So what could have driven the lady to think of killing the husband??

1. The husband loves this lady and the family and the story of infidelity takes a very small consideration here or non at all...

There could be another man behind this...a lover to the lady...The man could be so cool to the lady and the lady thinks this is the man she has always wanted...the rest you can guess.

2. With the first murder attempt on his life, may be the man decided to be hiding the property papers from the lady because he could not trust her (i would have done the same too)...It is very considerate of this man that he normally shows his wife their new property...The lady could be feeling insecure and would desire to take control of everything the family owns...

3. The lady lives in a neighbourhood full of single middle aged ladies just like her...probably the lady was advised by her peers on what to do in order to enjoy life just like them, after all she would be having all the money and freedom...Being stupid as she was she heeded the advise aaaand....The company/friends matters..

My thoughts!

...besides, the presence of a safe alone does not signify that there is money inside...
McReggae
#50 Posted : Thursday, June 20, 2013 12:31:31 PM

@Kaigz, Good analysis......however from the story I don't think the man knew about the 1st attempt on is life!!!!!
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
Lolest!
#51 Posted : Thursday, June 20, 2013 12:36:33 PM

McReggae wrote:
@Kaigz, Good analysis......however from the story I don't think the man knew about the 1st attempt on is life!!!!!

it is clear he didnt know. It is only after she told the 'hitmen' that this came to light.
jguru
#52 Posted : Thursday, June 20, 2013 12:41:19 PM

Lolest! wrote:
@jguru, you are stretching it...the Gachanja angle, how is it related to Kabete women? Elizabeth Gitiri is from Muruatetu family of Embu

Ms Annah Ngonyo is from Kiambu. She is the one who organised for the ninjas to "finish" Magondu. The ninjas were all from Kiambu.
Set out to correct the world's wrongs and you will most certainly wind up adding to them.
Kaigangio
#53 Posted : Thursday, June 20, 2013 12:46:55 PM

Lolest! wrote:
McReggae wrote:

it is clear he didnt know. It is only after she told the 'hitmen' that this came to light.

If that is the case then why is the man hiding the title deeds for their property????Either the guy got a whim of the intended hit just like this second one or there must be a very good reason more so to do with the wife...

Believe me if you intended to buy a property worth lots of money and the wife does not like it or she senses that you are sidelining her she will create hell for you to the extent that you might as well abandon the idea...
...besides, the presence of a safe alone does not signify that there is money inside...
jguru
#54 Posted : Thursday, June 20, 2013 12:49:00 PM

Lolest! wrote:
McReggae wrote:

The men usually have no clue. They don't see it coming.

"I arrived at the gate to my house in my new Prado. Honked twice as usual. As the watchman was opening the gate, 3 men came out of the bushes and shot me. Missed my head, smashed my clavicle, tore into my right lung lobe. Another bullet went into my right femur.

I had just finished painting my block of flats. Mungu ndiye aliniokoa." -True Story.

Men, if you have a ka-shungwa somewhere, and you think your wife does not know, she knows! If you a secret life policy, she knows! If you have millions in a secret account, she knows!
Set out to correct the world's wrongs and you will most certainly wind up adding to them.
RedButterFly
#55 Posted : Thursday, June 20, 2013 12:49:56 PM

McReggae wrote:
Wendz wrote:

Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Very well put @Wendz, however this only works kama ni mambo ya love and living a healthy family life, kama ni mbesha inatafutwo ni completely different!!!!!

Applause Applause couldn't agree more with you two! Well put
No matter how great the talents or efforts, some things just take time. You can't produce a baby in 1 day by making 9 women pregnant- Warren Buffet

Lolest!
#56 Posted : Thursday, June 20, 2013 12:51:05 PM

jguru wrote:
Lolest! wrote:

Ms Annah Ngonyo is from Kiambu. She is the one who organised for the ninjas to "finish" Magondu. The ninjas were all from Kiambu.

interesting 'facts' and new twist you have there. What about Faith Wairimu and Mama Kevo?
mawinder
#57 Posted : Thursday, June 20, 2013 12:52:12 PM

Any explanation as to why the women are mostly from Kiambu?
mawinder
#58 Posted : Thursday, June 20, 2013 12:54:36 PM

Lolest! wrote:
jguru wrote:
Lolest! wrote:

interesting 'facts' and new twist you have there. What about Faith Wairimu and Mama Kevo?

They are her neighbours and it is mostly Kiambu women who kill their husbands.You can confirm by counting the landladies in Kinoo,Wangige,Uthiru,Kabete etc.
segemia
#59 Posted : Thursday, June 20, 2013 1:06:09 PM

Quote:
1. The husband loves this lady and the family and the story of infidelity takes a very small consideration here or non at all...

There could be another man behind this...a lover to the lady...The man could be so cool to the lady and the lady thinks this is the man she has always wanted...the rest you can guess.

Seriously this reminds me of Joyce Akinyi and Anthony Chinedu...If Akinyi had a way, she would have done the same to Chinedu..

On a light note, I have heard of two men who "went" just because the wives were having very good time with secret lovers. But, the sad thing is I have never heard any of the ladies ever having gotten married to those jamaas!!!!
Intelligentsia
#60 Posted : Thursday, June 20, 2013 1:22:30 PM

mawinder wrote:
Any explanation as to why the women are mostly from Kiambu?

Am also curious why only Akinyis seem to be 'bad' news and have a firm eye on their hubby's wealth?
1. Tuju's wife -Akinyi
2. Chinedu's wife - Akinyi
3. Oswago's wife - Akinyi

Kuuliza tu.