wazua Sun, May 5, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

13 Pages<1234>»
Killer wives ....
Lolest!
#21 Posted : Thursday, June 20, 2013 10:46:25 AM

@rryzzz, that's my point! Most of us men take our wives for granted. Beat them, cheat on them etc...we expect them to bear with us. Problem is, wakikasirika theyr worse than us. Imagine a wife boiling water for 1 hr and sshe doesnt change her mind and burns u with it. Or that guy who was attacked by the wife with a panga. The wife didnt show any emotion when the guy went home only for the guy to wake up to deep panga cuts. That woman quietly taking in your nonesense might finish you
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
ZZE123
#22 Posted : Thursday, June 20, 2013 10:57:08 AM

nostoppingthis wrote:
I have a friend who insists on serving from the same pot with his wife...na the two wakule pamoja....maisha ngumu hapa...

what happens when the guy comes home late and high?? does he not eat??
The man who marries a beautiful woman, and the farmer who grows corn by the roadside have the same problem
InnovateGuy
#23 Posted : Thursday, June 20, 2013 10:59:48 AM

Although I'm not married, some stories scare me! d'oh!

Kiamboo, Kafete, Nyiri... What's up?!
Live Full Die Empty - Les Brown.
McReggae
#24 Posted : Thursday, June 20, 2013 11:01:22 AM

Lolest! wrote:
@rryzzz, that's my point! Most of us men take our wives for granted. Beat them, cheat on them etc...we expect them to bear with us. Problem is, wakikasirika theyr worse than us. Imagine a wife boiling water for 1 hr and sshe doesnt change her mind and burns u with it. Or that guy who was attacked by the wife with a panga. The wife didnt show any emotion when the guy went home only for the guy to wake up to deep panga cuts. That woman quietly taking in your nonesense might finish you

Eti most of us men!!!.....I didn't know that!!!!
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
Coolio
#25 Posted : Thursday, June 20, 2013 11:05:09 AM

InnovateGuy wrote:
Although I'm not married, some stories scare me! d'oh!

Kiamboo, Kafete, Nyiri... What's up?!

For your own good, dont try am uwe statistics ya kujifichio.
Nadondosha meli kubwa seuze ngalawa!
nostoppingthis
#26 Posted : Thursday, June 20, 2013 11:10:59 AM

ZZE123 wrote:
nostoppingthis wrote:
I have a friend who insists on serving from the same pot with his wife...na the two wakule pamoja....maisha ngumu hapa...

wet fry, kachumbari na ugali goes well with the tusker huko nje...
nostoppingthis
#27 Posted : Thursday, June 20, 2013 11:13:48 AM

Lolest! wrote:
McReggae wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
men, treat your women well. Pesa sio kila kitu.

.....so you blame tha man????....ok!!!

nope. But there is the other side of the story. Cheating and battery by the hubby. Hell has no fury...

It is not domestic violence if you hit her with a bag of money!!!...it's foreplay Drool
Meduza
#28 Posted : Thursday, June 20, 2013 11:15:12 AM

nostoppingthis wrote:
ZZE123 wrote:
nostoppingthis wrote:

wet fry, kachumbari na ugali goes well with the tusker huko nje...

thats when kupigwo na kuchapwo comes in, or the food is thrown to you more like a tennis ball(TENETHI)...LMAO...
You cant win, unless you first begin....
rryyzz
#29 Posted : Thursday, June 20, 2013 11:17:59 AM

McReggae wrote:
Lolest! wrote:

Eti most of us men!!!.....I didn't know that!!!!

If there is mutual respect in a relationship things should never generate to this level. In any relationship, in the least there should be some respect even where love has ceased to exist. Tuheshimiane.
Kitambo men would cheat and the women would just let things be. The woman of today, will not take things lying down, they too are perfecting the game that the men started. If you cheat on her, she may decide to also start cheating on you just to pay back. I used to blame men all the time, with time i have come to the realisation women are no better. This issue affects both men and women.
Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.... Leo Buscaglia
jguru
#30 Posted : Thursday, June 20, 2013 11:22:23 AM

Myself and Mawinder have spoken about this several times before! These women are genetically wired to kill their husbands. They are called the "Landladies of Kiambu".

Watch the video below on youtube about how the wife to Wilson Gachanja (former Lands Commissioner) paid KES 1 million for a promiment Nairobi businessman to be killed.

Who Killed Lawrence Magondu?

Set out to correct the world's wrongs and you will most certainly wind up adding to them.
mawinder
#31 Posted : Thursday, June 20, 2013 11:22:43 AM

This topic was discussed http://www.wazua.co.ke/f...spx?g=posts&t=17340
Wazuans should avoid Kiambu women at all costs.
Prime
#32 Posted : Thursday, June 20, 2013 11:25:02 AM

Meduza wrote:
Yeye ni ndongomothi, she didn't deserve that guy ever. I pity that fellow. If he knew the woman tried to kill him 2 times before why was he still married to her? He is another ndongomothi too

Read well. He did not know that the wife tried killing him twice. The first time it was the killers to be who developed cold feet and the second time was when the husband got to know of the plot. I can almost bet there are some wazuans who know this couple :)
McReggae
#33 Posted : Thursday, June 20, 2013 11:26:18 AM

mawinder wrote:

Infact I wonder why guys are bringing story ya love, cheating and the rest when it is clear that this woman wanted to kill the husband for the money........I mean you don't meet such behaviour everywhere!!!!
Kaigangio
#34 Posted : Thursday, June 20, 2013 11:27:57 AM

I bet guys here are just looking and analysing the irrelevants...Why don't you look at the bigger picture...
...besides, the presence of a safe alone does not signify that there is money inside...
Prime
#35 Posted : Thursday, June 20, 2013 11:29:25 AM

nostoppingthis wrote:
Impunity wrote:
vinii wrote:
A woman arraigned in court for attempting to kill hubby, twice.....I hear there are some areas of Kenya where the population of widows is disproportionately high for the same reason...kweli au rongo...

Kiambo.

Haya... mambo ya my friend tena Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
McReggae
#36 Posted : Thursday, June 20, 2013 11:32:36 AM

Kaigangio wrote:
I bet guys here are just looking and analysing the irrelevants...Why don't you look at the bigger picture...

@Kaigz, provide the bigger pigsha mblo!!!
jguru
#37 Posted : Thursday, June 20, 2013 11:34:13 AM

mawinder wrote:

Tell them.

The number of suspicious deaths involving a lady from Kiambu that I have seen are too many to ignore. And considering that most Kenyans don't order for portmortems, well... The science says that these men were killed. Recently, a lady poisoned her husband, but since he was a heavy drinker everyone assumed it was the beer. But alcohol doesn't cause a man to vomit blood and bleed from all orifices?!
Set out to correct the world's wrongs and you will most certainly wind up adding to them.
InnovateGuy
#38 Posted : Thursday, June 20, 2013 11:38:31 AM

McReggae wrote:

Infact I wonder why guys are bringing story ya love, cheating and the rest when it is clear that this woman wanted to kill the husband for the money........I mean you don't meet such behaviour everywhere!!!!

Precisely. Makes the stereotypes gain some weight.
Live Full Die Empty - Les Brown.
Mtu Biz
#39 Posted : Thursday, June 20, 2013 11:39:25 AM

McReggae wrote:
Kaigangio wrote:

@Kaigz, provide the bigger pigsha mblo!!!

ndio hii!!

Sola Scriptura

Tokyo
#40 Posted : Thursday, June 20, 2013 11:42:14 AM

Before you marry , analyze critically. If your instincts say no kubali roho safi hata Kama macho yakataa.
Otherwise you might inviting your hangman.
work to prosper