Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

13 Pages«<10111213>
Killer wives ....
FancyFace
#221 Posted : Wednesday, August 28, 2013 11:12:38 AM

mnjoro wrote:
segemia wrote:
mawinder wrote:
Just read in the Standard that another one from Kiambu has been jailed for 30 years for plotting the murder of her husband.These women should be avoided at all costs.

@ mawinder

Karamanas and Gitumas are not from Kiambu! Wacha kundanganya watu.

Seriously why are the women so obsessed with eliminating their husbands?

Read clearly this happened in Garden Estate and they are not from Kiambu.Why would you think you are also immune and maybe wa kwenu ni wale wa remote control analandiwa kaa unwatch mpaka you tell the guy to negotiate landing programme.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly mberrow d'oh!

Problems can get out of proportion, and not only in the wee small hours. Don't let the problems eclipse the Master. Let the Master eclipse the problems.
Lolest!
#222 Posted : Wednesday, August 28, 2013 11:20:38 AM

mnjoro wrote:
segemia wrote:
mawinder wrote:
Just read in the Standard that another one from Kiambu has been jailed for 30 years for plotting the murder of her husband.These women should be avoided at all costs.

@ mawinder

Read clearly this happened in Garden Estate and they are not from Kiambu.Why would you think you are also immune and maybe wa kwenu ni wale wa remote control analandiwa kaa unwatch mpaka you tell the guy to negotiate landing programme.

The problem with stereotypes is that they totally hinder thought. Even among the educated and informed wazuans. We are yet to get confirmation of the county of origin of Faith Wairimu then tunaambiwa pia huyu ni wa Kafogo's county!
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
mawinder
#223 Posted : Wednesday, August 28, 2013 11:35:53 AM

mnjoro wrote:
segemia wrote:
mawinder wrote:

@ mawinder

Pole for hurting your feelings.I have taken care of mine for sure,on the other hand the Kiambu women have given me jobs for tracing assets here and there.
McReggae
#224 Posted : Wednesday, August 28, 2013 11:39:33 AM

mawinder wrote:
mnjoro wrote:
segemia wrote:
mawinder wrote:

@ mawinder

Pole for hurting your feelings.I have taken care of mine for sure,on the other hand the Kiambu women have given me jobs for tracing assets here and there.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly ....you had to give it another twist!!!
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
luttz
#225 Posted : Wednesday, August 28, 2013 3:19:55 PM

This is a long complicated case; I am a neighbour to the family in question. Let us separate mambo ya Kiambu with this case; it's far from it. And who says other men are safe? It may be you tomorrow
"You've never lived until you've almost died; for those who have fought for it, life has a flavour the protected will never know."
jaggernaut
#226 Posted : Wednesday, August 28, 2013 3:33:15 PM

luttz wrote:
This is a long complicated case; I am a neighbour to the family in question. Let us separate mambo ya Kiambu with this case; it's far from it. And who says other men are safe? It may be you tomorrow

Pls give us the details....
King G
#227 Posted : Wednesday, August 28, 2013 4:02:12 PM

jaggernaut wrote:
luttz wrote:

Pls give us the details....

Are you a killer wife or to be killed husband???
Thieves
McReggae
#228 Posted : Wednesday, August 28, 2013 4:09:35 PM

Nyeri man sodomises a minor!!!!
ZZE123
#229 Posted : Wednesday, August 28, 2013 4:12:47 PM

Nyeri people need to plant a seedSad Sad
The man who marries a beautiful woman, and the farmer who grows corn by the roadside have the same problem
McReggae
#230 Posted : Wednesday, August 28, 2013 4:21:58 PM

ZZE123 wrote:

This was meant for that thread of sijui somebody eats something.....
mnjoro
#231 Posted : Wednesday, August 28, 2013 4:41:36 PM

@Luttz could we be neighbours?
luttz
#232 Posted : Wednesday, August 28, 2013 5:35:32 PM

@ Mnjoro! Could be, am in the same court with Gituma's. We should meet at our local- Castle Inn but currently out of the country.
"You've never lived until you've almost died; for those who have fought for it, life has a flavour the protected will never know."
mawinder
#233 Posted : Wednesday, August 28, 2013 6:32:39 PM

ZZE123 wrote:

What do you expect when some of their women beat the men up?They should learn a lesson from Kaos,Taitas,Luos,Luhyas and other communities where they live in respect.
wazuaguest
#234 Posted : Wednesday, August 28, 2013 6:43:53 PM

mawinder wrote:
ZZE123 wrote:

What do you expect when some of their women beat the men up?They should learn a lesson from Kaos,Taitas,Luos,Luhyas and other communities where they live in respect.

Mawinder stop stereotyping, why didn't you say that during Tujus saga or he too is a kikuyu?
Africa belongs to Africans.
mawinder
#235 Posted : Wednesday, August 28, 2013 7:34:57 PM

wazuaguest wrote:
mawinder wrote:
ZZE123 wrote:

Mawinder stop stereotyping, why didn't you say that during Tujus saga or he too is a kikuyu?

Tuju is alive but divorced and that cannot be compared to the widows along Waiyaki way all the way to Kimende.
Meduza
#236 Posted : Wednesday, August 28, 2013 9:05:16 PM

What leads to women/men committing these crimes? I blame the slow judicial system, it frustrates them and maybe they look for a 'faster' way out. Its really sad that people resort to taking away lives. 30 years is a lesson
You cant win, unless you first begin....
kysse
#237 Posted : Wednesday, August 28, 2013 9:59:41 PM

luttz wrote:
@ Mnjoro! Could be, am in the same court with Gituma's. We should meet at our local- Castle Inn but currently out of the country.

Just out of curiosity, where in garden dd this happen? I am running a mind scan from gardn pri. primary at the junction,where this fellow sells newspapers all the way down to braeburn.
I rem castle inn used to be my cooling out kaplace every sunday afternoon after church-very good nyamchom they have.

Is it true that patnni and main njenga teamed up to run that church hapo past the bridge?
will go there one of these days.

jaggernaut
#238 Posted : Wednesday, August 28, 2013 10:19:00 PM

kysse wrote:
luttz wrote:

Just out of curiosity, where in garden dd this happen? I am running a mind scan from gardn pri. primary at the junction,where this fellow sells newspapers all the way down to braeburn.
I rem castle inn used to be my cooling out kaplace every sunday afternoon after church-very good nyamchom they have.

Is it true that patnni and main njenga teamed up to run that church hapo past the bridge?
will go there one of these days.

From his past postings, luttz lives kwa those new developments on the left between garden primary and hiyo corner ya St Gabriels Catholic church when you are heading westwards. I remember going to view those plots when they were put up for sale and later when the buyers, including luttz, were constructing. My place isn't very far from there. @luttz confirm.
a4architect.com
#239 Posted : Thursday, August 29, 2013 6:16:28 PM

Tyranny of Killer wives...
http://www.standardmedia...64/-the-husband-killers

As Iron Sharpens Iron, So one Man Sharpens Another.
mawinder
#240 Posted : Tuesday, December 31, 2013 4:34:05 PM