wazua Mon, May 6, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

13 Pages«<910111213>
Killer wives ....
Ms Mkenya
#201 Posted : Monday, July 01, 2013 4:28:31 PM

Oh No!
That man is not safe. The children are not safe. Which lawyers plead for such people honestly?
She should be behind bars! She may get real hitmen this time!
....above all, to stand.
Intelligentsia
#202 Posted : Monday, July 01, 2013 4:33:35 PM

jaggernaut wrote:

And now she has gone back home, to stay with the husband she attempted to murder twice.

What we will see: wataenda 'wasikizane', then the hubby will withdraw the case, citing mademoni had made their strongholds kwa akili za mama.
MaichBlack
#203 Posted : Monday, July 01, 2013 4:37:20 PM

Intelligentsia wrote:
jaggernaut wrote:

And now she has gone back home, to stay with the husband she attempted to murder twice.

What we will see: wataenda 'wasikizane', then the hubby will withdraw the case, citing mademoni had made their strongholds kwa akili za mama.

I don't think you can withdraw an attempted murder/murder case!
Never count on making a good sale. Have the purchase price be so attractive that even a mediocre sale gives good returns.
MaichBlack
#204 Posted : Monday, July 01, 2013 4:42:13 PM

Ms Mkenya wrote:
Oh No!
That man is not safe. The children are not safe. Which lawyers plead for such people honestly?
She should be behind bars! She may get real hitmen this time!

This new constitution will finish us!!! I think everyone now has a right to be released on bail. Before, capital offences were not bailable.

What if, knowing that there is strong evidence against her, the wife decides to hire real hit men this time round so that he goes down with her???

This woman might just kill the hubby before the case is over!!! hitmen, poisoning [especially at a ka-locals], accident,... the list is endless.
Never count on making a good sale. Have the purchase price be so attractive that even a mediocre sale gives good returns.
Intelligentsia
#205 Posted : Monday, July 01, 2013 5:02:13 PM

MaichBlack wrote:
Intelligentsia wrote:
jaggernaut wrote:

Why not? I thought the hubby is the complainant in this case and therefore has right to w/draw? Ama ni state witness? Ebu enlighten me.

But this woman has nothing to lose - a very very dangerous state in the same mould as that of suicide bombers - she may take down not only hubby but also the kids.Pray

MaichBlack
#206 Posted : Monday, July 01, 2013 5:30:01 PM

Intelligentsia wrote:
MaichBlack wrote:
Intelligentsia wrote:
jaggernaut wrote:

Why not? I thought the hubby is the complainant in this case and therefore has right to w/draw? Ama ni state witness? Ebu enlighten me.

But this woman has nothing to lose - a very very dangerous state in the same mould as that of suicide bombers - she may take down not only hubby but also the kids.Pray

Some cases like murder are taken up by the state and the hubby would only be a witness and if he refuses to testify he can even be treated like a hostile witness.

Lawyers in the house can give more info. on this.
Lolest!
#207 Posted : Monday, July 01, 2013 5:38:05 PM

This woman is fried even if the huzi withdraws. The other witnesses(cops) are still there. It would only collapse if the 'hitmen' withdrew from the case.
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
CLK
#208 Posted : Tuesday, July 02, 2013 11:24:35 AM

Intelligentsia wrote:
MaichBlack wrote:
Intelligentsia wrote:
jaggernaut wrote:

Murder or attempted murder is not a civil case, its the state Vs Faith Wairimu. Husband has no say, unless the police who are the witnesses hide a few things here and there rendering the prosecution bogus, the case is not closed until someone is behind bars for good.
alma
#209 Posted : Tuesday, July 02, 2013 11:33:59 AM

husband will refuse to be a witness. That's why the case is gone. he'll say it was a joke they were playing with each other or some funny thing their lawyer will come up with.
Jose: If I make it through this thug life, I'll see you one day. The Lord is the only way to stop the hurt.
mlefu
#210 Posted : Tuesday, July 02, 2013 11:46:24 AM

then the officers involve will not take it as a joke..they automatically join the couples employees for a monthly salary...
Ante_Christa
#211 Posted : Tuesday, July 02, 2013 1:11:46 PM

alma wrote:
husband will refuse to be a witness. That's why the case is gone. he'll say it was a joke they were playing with each other or some funny thing their lawyer will come up with.

Interesting, alma.

But people have been accused of simpler things and got jail terms for them.

Like certain sms whose recipients miss the joke in them and report them as threatenings. If only they had a sense of humor ......

The joke will be if the prosecution bungles the evidence as they usually do.
alma
#212 Posted : Tuesday, July 02, 2013 1:24:20 PM

@Ante_Christa be patient. The police have done crazier things in this country.
Jose: If I make it through this thug life, I'll see you one day. The Lord is the only way to stop the hurt.
sherrif
#213 Posted : Tuesday, July 02, 2013 1:28:12 PM

Why is this matter of national interest?
Kiambu making headlines.nkt.

jaggernaut
#214 Posted : Tuesday, July 02, 2013 1:36:50 PM

sherrif wrote:
Why is this matter of national interest?
Kiambu making headlines.nkt.

There's a whole generation of Kenyans who have been born and bred in Nairobi and the only thing they know about their perceived 'rural homelands' is what they see on TV news. So this issue is a Nairobi County matter.
bkismat
#215 Posted : Tuesday, July 02, 2013 4:36:15 PM

jaggernaut wrote:

http://www.standardmedia...ter-quarrel&pageNo=1
It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt...
-Mark Twain
mawinder
#216 Posted : Wednesday, August 28, 2013 10:13:10 AM

Just read in the Standard that another one from Kiambu has been jailed for 30 years for plotting the murder of her husband.These women should be avoided at all costs.
segemia
#217 Posted : Wednesday, August 28, 2013 10:23:13 AM

mawinder wrote:
Just read in the Standard that another one from Kiambu has been jailed for 30 years for plotting the murder of her husband.These women should be avoided at all costs.

@ mawinder

Karamanas and Gitumas are not from Kiambu! Wacha kundanganya watu.

Seriously why are the women so obsessed with eliminating their husbands?
CLK
#218 Posted : Wednesday, August 28, 2013 10:25:04 AM

alma wrote:

Joke? How? remember the guy had no idea someone was after him, he i snot the one who reported anything to the police...
mawinder
#219 Posted : Wednesday, August 28, 2013 10:40:44 AM

segemia wrote:
mawinder wrote:

@ mawinder

From Garden estate to Kiambu is a walking distance and she must be in a chama with women from Kiambu.
mnjoro
#220 Posted : Wednesday, August 28, 2013 10:45:58 AM

segemia wrote:
mawinder wrote:

@ mawinder

Read clearly this happened in Garden Estate and they are not from Kiambu.Why would you think you are also immune and maybe wa kwenu ni wale wa remote control analandiwa kaa unwatch mpaka you tell the guy to negotiate landing programme.