wazua Mon, May 27, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

13 Pages«<89101112>»
Killer wives ....
poundfoolish
#181 Posted : Sunday, June 23, 2013 9:29:39 PM

I can bet there is a journalist somewhere preparing to visit places mentioned here that are full of landladies..

akitoka Kabete/Kiambu he should go to Kahawa Wendani/Sukari.. then go to Membley and take a good analysis on to how and why
mwenza
#182 Posted : Sunday, June 23, 2013 9:39:58 PM

poundfoolish wrote:
I can bet there is a journalist somewhere preparing to visit places mentioned here that are full of landladies..

akitoka Kabete/Kiambu he should go to Kahawa Wendani/Sukari.. then go to Membley and take a good analysis on to how and why

Not before he goes to Riruta satellite, kabiria and NGando area along NGong road.
IF YOU EXPECT ME TO POST ANYTHING POSITIVE ABOUT ASENO, YOU MAY AS WELL SIT ON A PIN
MaichBlack
#183 Posted : Sunday, June 23, 2013 10:28:06 PM

My former landlord was a very wealthy [wealthy, not rich!] businessman from Kiambu. Very nice and humble man. When I met him for the first time - after a couple of months in his building - I didn't know the building was his! The way he was talkin to me, I thought he was a neighbour I hadn't met till some questions/comments gave him away. I was his tenant for years and he never increased the rent even once! We used to deposit the rent in the Bank and it took weeks for the caretaker to ask for the deposit slip if you forgot to take it to his house. And even then, he was asking as if you are doing him a favour. E.g. "Ulifanya nini...?".

Long story short. My extremely nice landlord was shot dead! I'm not saying the wife did him in BUT he was shot leaving a neighbour's house for prayers at around 9:00pm, he was with others but he was the only one shot and nothing was stolen from him!! The wife became the landlady. First order of business - increasing the rent! She used to show up with a young 'driver' who didn't behave like a 'normal' chauffer.

Soon you might be watching "Who killed my [former] landlord.
Never count on making a good sale. Have the purchase price be so attractive that even a mediocre sale gives good returns.
MaichBlack
#184 Posted : Sunday, June 23, 2013 10:43:11 PM

Samuel Wanziru also comes to mind!!!
Never count on making a good sale. Have the purchase price be so attractive that even a mediocre sale gives good returns.
Lolest!
#185 Posted : Monday, June 24, 2013 7:31:43 AM

MaichBlack wrote:
My former landlord was a very wealthy [wealthy, not rich!] businessman from Kiambu. Very nice and humble man. When I met him for the first time - after a couple of months in his building - I didn't know the building was his! The way he was talkin to me, I thought he was a neighbour I hadn't met till some questions/comments gave him away. I was his tenant for years and he never increased the rent even once! We used to deposit the rent in the Bank and it took weeks for the caretaker to ask for the deposit slip if you forgot to take it to his house. And even then, he was asking as if you are doing him a favour. E.g. "Ulifanya nini...?".

Long story short. My extremely nice landlord was shot dead! I'm not saying the wife did him in BUT he was shot leaving a neighbour's house for prayers at around 9:00pm, he was with others but he was the only one shot and nothing was stolen from him!! The wife became the landlady. First order of business - increasing the rent! She used to show up with a young 'driver' who didn't behave like a 'normal' chauffer.

Soon you might be watching "Who killed my [former] landlord.

circa 2006? PCEA church members?
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
Lolest!
#186 Posted : Monday, June 24, 2013 7:33:15 AM

MaichBlack wrote:
Samuel Wanziru also comes to mind!!!

interesting twist. She is not a Mukafete
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
Wendz
#187 Posted : Monday, June 24, 2013 9:44:44 AM

[quote=CLK]Kumbe ni wengi ? http://www.ntv.co.ke/new...to-kill-their-husbands/[/quote]

After i watched this.... i gave up..... sasa vijana wetu wataoa wapi? I think i'll enroll them to a school in Uganda and heavily encourage them to strengthen their roots that side... hehehehehehe (on a light note)
Pillager
#188 Posted : Monday, June 24, 2013 12:43:00 PM

Weep, all those with sons. If your sons survive the boy child neglect, they will surely be netted by the sellers of illicit brews. If luck is one their side and they make it in life, they surely wont escape from the wives, and if they dont marry, they might change their names to A*****. Do I hear haleluja from those with daughters only?
bkismat
#189 Posted : Friday, June 28, 2013 9:15:07 PM

Sentence?
It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt...
-Mark Twain
mawinder
#190 Posted : Friday, June 28, 2013 9:45:00 PM

Pillager wrote:
Weep, all those with sons. If your sons survive the boy child neglect, they will surely be netted by the sellers of illicit brews. If luck is one their side and they make it in life, they surely wont escape from the wives, and if they dont marry, they might change their names to A*****. Do I hear haleluja from those with daughters only?

Embu,Taita,Luhya,Kamba wako sawa!!!
jaggernaut
#191 Posted : Friday, June 28, 2013 10:27:02 PM

washiku
#192 Posted : Monday, July 01, 2013 1:23:41 PM

jaggernaut
#193 Posted : Monday, July 01, 2013 1:42:03 PM

And now she has gone back home, to stay with the husband she attempted to murder twice.
washiku
#194 Posted : Monday, July 01, 2013 1:50:52 PM

jaggernaut wrote:

And now she has gone back home, to stay with the husband she attempted to murder twice.

That is the tricky part
Kaigangio
#195 Posted : Monday, July 01, 2013 1:56:47 PM

So a woman who narrated in detail how she hashed the elimination of her husband did not know what she was saying or talking about!!!

Hope police officers Peter Nderitu, Joseph Lagat and Moses Gitwamba did know who and what they were investigating...
...besides, the presence of a safe alone does not signify that there is money inside...
jaggernaut
#196 Posted : Monday, July 01, 2013 2:09:40 PM

Kaigangio wrote:

So a woman who narrated in detail how she hashed the elimination of her husband did not know what she was saying or talking about!!!

Hope police officers Peter Nderitu, Joseph Lagat and Moses Gitwamba did know who and what they were investigating...

Now her lawyer says she didn't know what she was saying. Trust lawyers to lie through their teeth to get their clients off the hook.
sherrif
#197 Posted : Monday, July 01, 2013 3:17:47 PM

washiku wrote:
jaggernaut wrote:

That is the tricky part

I do not think so.
How can one live with a potential murderer? can you eat,drink or sleep in that house?
MaichBlack
#198 Posted : Monday, July 01, 2013 4:03:15 PM

jaggernaut wrote:

How now!!! If I'm the husband, I wouldn't want her to come close even to the kids let alone myself. Restraining order pap!!! It will not be hard to get a restraining order against a person who tried to kill the husband - twice! - at least until the case is decided!
Meduza
#199 Posted : Monday, July 01, 2013 4:08:28 PM

Kaigangio wrote:

i think they did...they are at kasarani and zimma iko tu hapo karibu...I always think police know most bad people
You cant win, unless you first begin....
jguru
#200 Posted : Monday, July 01, 2013 4:27:58 PM

jaggernaut wrote:
Kaigangio wrote:

Now her lawyer says she didn't know what she was saying. Trust lawyers to lie through their teeth to get their clients off the hook.

I heard she is pleading Temporary Insanity?!

Is she aware that you cannot fake mental illness? The deliberate attempt at taking her husband's life, the planning, the ability to do monetary arithmetic and the confession clearly shows that she is/was in the right state of mind.

I think she's planning to strip naked, roll in the mud and go around picking up pieces of paper to feign a troubled mind.
Set out to correct the world's wrongs and you will most certainly wind up adding to them.