youcan'tstopusnow
#2 Posted : Saturday, June 08, 2013 9:37:18 AM

Thanks for the link. Good read.
GOD BLESS YOUR LIFE
youcan'tstopusnow
#3 Posted : Saturday, June 08, 2013 9:43:45 AM

Though I imagine someone in Wazua must be seething after reading this:

''Naushad Merali
He is the Kenyan version of US investment guru Warren Buffet with a knack for striking business deals while they are hot.
Laughing out loudly
GOD BLESS YOUR LIFE
Jamani
#4 Posted : Saturday, June 08, 2013 10:03:41 AM

Others missing on the list, Paul Wanderi Ndungu, Shah D. Premchand, Savitaben Velji Raichand shah, Karim Jamal, Gulamali Ismail..... Among others.
youcan'tstopusnow
#5 Posted : Saturday, June 08, 2013 10:13:38 AM

Jamani wrote:
Others missing on the list, Paul Wanderi Ndungu, Shah D. Premchand, Savitaben Velji Raichand shah, Karim Jamal, Gulamali Ismail..... Among others.

Bharat Thakrar, Paunrana, etc.
GOD BLESS YOUR LIFE
kryptonite
#6 Posted : Saturday, June 08, 2013 10:50:38 AM

youcan'tstopusnow wrote:

''Naushad Merali
He is the Kenyan version of US investment guru Warren Buffet with a knack for striking business deals while they are hot.
Laughing out loudly

Laughing out loudly

*cough* VVS *cough*
The harder you work, the luckier you get
youcan'tstopusnow
#7 Posted : Saturday, June 08, 2013 11:35:23 AM

Coming soon in the Daily Nation and Business Daily publications, a special report: "Who Are The Region's Turnaround CEO's?"
GOD BLESS YOUR LIFE
Jamani
#8 Posted : Saturday, June 08, 2013 12:14:50 PM

Jonathan Ciano ranks high
VituVingiSana
#9 Posted : Saturday, June 08, 2013 12:34:03 PM

kryptonite wrote:
youcan'tstopusnow wrote:

''Naushad Merali
Laughing out loudly

Laughing out loudly

*cough* VVS *cough*
d'oh! Shame on you d'oh! Shame on you d'oh! Shame on you
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
mawinder
#10 Posted : Saturday, June 08, 2013 12:47:47 PM

Jamani wrote:

Add on Karsandas Kanaksinh Babla
murchr
#11 Posted : Saturday, June 08, 2013 4:41:04 PM

mawinder wrote:
Jamani wrote:

@mawinder, do u know more of Karsandas? I wonder if he has any relations to some other Karsandas from Machakos
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
mawinder
#12 Posted : Saturday, June 08, 2013 5:31:39 PM

murchr wrote:
mawinder wrote:
Jamani wrote:

@mawinder, do u know more of Karsandas? I wonder if he has any relations to some other Karsandas from Machakos

Karsandas Tulshidas of Machakos is a paternal cousin to Karsandas Kanaksinh Babla.Kanaksinh Babla also referred to as Kaka is an extremely wealthy individual with huge stakes in Bamburi,KPLC,EABL,BBK,KENGEN and owns a lot of property in Mombasa,London and Nairobi,Edmonton unlike his cousin who is just in Machakos.
murchr
#13 Posted : Saturday, June 08, 2013 5:34:19 PM

mawinder wrote:
murchr wrote:
mawinder wrote:
Jamani wrote:

Karsandas Tulshidas of Machakos is a paternal cousin to Karsandas Kanaksinh Babla.Kanaksinh Babla also referred to as Kaka is an extremely wealthy individual with huge stakes in Bamburi,KPLC,EABL,BBK,KENGEN and owns a lot of property in Mombasa,London and Nairobi,Edmonton unlike his cousin who is just in Machakos.

Thank you for the clarification boss smile
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
Realtreaty
#14 Posted : Saturday, June 08, 2013 6:53:50 PM

The whole of this story seems a mere gossip from the gutter. It is synonymous to a wailing witch to attract crowd.
The Aga Khan is a family as big as a group tied by religion and using the sir name to their collection. . The information that so and so got this much dividends from this and that company is not the right thing to assess ones possession and wealth. We need forbes like analysis and figures genuinely collected and accounted. If I see someone on a Range Rover it does not mean he is rich, the Rover might have been hired for a week or month.
digitek1
#15 Posted : Saturday, June 08, 2013 7:38:15 PM

murchr wrote:
mawinder wrote:
murchr wrote:
mawinder wrote:
Jamani wrote:

Thank you for the clarification boss smile

eish mawinderApplause
I may be wrong..but then I could be right
murchr
#16 Posted : Sunday, June 09, 2013 7:04:26 AM

If i am to diverge a bit and focus on Africa, forbes reports that the richest man in Africa is now richer than Russias richest man http://www.forbes.com/si...as-first-20-billion-man/
mawinder
#17 Posted : Sunday, June 09, 2013 7:13:01 AM

[quote=murchr]If i am to diverge a bit and focus on Africa, forbes reports that the richest man in Africa is now richer than Russias richest man http://www.forbes.com/si...s-first-20-billion-man/[/quote]
Could he be a front for Nigerian politicians?
murchr
#18 Posted : Sunday, June 09, 2013 7:39:06 AM

mawinder wrote:
[quote=murchr]If i am to diverge a bit and focus on Africa, forbes reports that the richest man in Africa is now richer than Russias richest man http://www.forbes.com/si...s-first-20-billion-man/[/quote]

Alianza kitambo before these politicians ever thought of running, but I believe he is a Godfather/Kingmaker of sort. Policies have to favor him.
mawinder
#19 Posted : Sunday, June 09, 2013 7:48:44 AM

murchr wrote:
mawinder wrote:

Alianza kitambo before these politicians ever thought of running, but I believe he is a Godfather/Kingmaker of sort. Policies have to favor him.

I am curious as I hear he benefitted in questionable circumstances when a state cement factory was sold and it is whispered that he is the Joshua Kulei of Nigeria.
murchr
#20 Posted : Sunday, June 09, 2013 7:55:04 AM

mawinder wrote:
murchr wrote:
mawinder wrote:

I am curious as I hear he benefitted in questionable circumstances when a state cement factory was sold and it is whispered that he is the Joshua Kulei of Nigeria.

He might have, I think tho he knows which side of his bread is well buttered so he makes sure he is always in the right books (read DJ CK). But the guy is brilliant, he wants to build an oil refinery - well why not yet the gov has failed?

Anyway, if he was a Kulei of sort, the government(s) would have dealt with him, Nigeria has had enough successions that would have seen him go down.