wazua Thu, Apr 25, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Relocating an SME to Nairobi, Kenya
jasonhill
#1 Posted : Saturday, June 08, 2013 12:28:35 AM

Hello all,

Would anyone happen to have any advice or information regarding tax incentives, registration requirements, and incoming business equipment taxes and duties for an SME that is interested in relocating from the United States to Kenya?

I stopped short of asking for a list of good business attorneys on an open forum for obvious reasons.

Thanks in advance,

Best,

Hill
murchr
#2 Posted : Saturday, June 08, 2013 12:38:00 AM

What happened to the JP Morgan Chase deal?
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
Rollout
#3 Posted : Saturday, June 08, 2013 1:23:07 AM

murchr wrote:

@Murchr
Be nice to mr vice president, you don't just jump to his highness just like that, someone need to smack you.

@Jason Hill,
How are you sir? This is your old friend Drunkard 10k Rollout, I do not expect you to remember me for a simple fact that you are a very busy guy considering the great job your are doing at JP. Anyway, incase you move to Kenya and you need someone to wash your private jet, feel free to reach out to me.

Welcome again and we thank God for you and for giving us access to someone like you. Thanks to Wazua for all the blessing.

John 14:16

Drunkard 10k Rollout

D.1.R
mawinder
#4 Posted : Saturday, June 08, 2013 6:02:40 AM

murchr wrote:

JP Morgan Chase VP now wants to relocate to Kenya and the news is nowhere in any mediahouse.He must be a Waiganjo wa majuu.
Lolest!
#5 Posted : Saturday, June 08, 2013 7:30:18 AM

mawinder wrote:
murchr wrote:

JP Morgan Chase VP now wants to relocate to Kenya and the news is nowhere in any mediahouse.He must be a Waiganjo wa majuu.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
dunkang
#6 Posted : Saturday, June 08, 2013 8:23:28 AM

Guys give this CEO a break. He is just running away from the WHITE CHRISTIAN TERRORISTS who have become crazy at successful BLACKS in the land of honey and bullets (KKK).

Whats going om in US of A? Every week there seem to be mass murdering in schools and theaters.

@Jasonhill (most probably from South V), please come back home before the KKK/NRA notice your success and 'FINISH' you.
Receive with simplicity everything that happens to you.” ― Rashi

jasonhill
#7 Posted : Sunday, June 09, 2013 10:08:30 PM

Now that the children have had their fun, does anyone have anything substantive to add to this, or are only trolls coming out to play?

I am quite sure that there are actual businesspeople, not just watoto, on this forum.

Best,

Hill
mawinder
#8 Posted : Sunday, June 09, 2013 10:12:26 PM

jasonhill wrote:
Now that the children have had their fun, does anyone have anything substantive to add to this, or are only trolls coming out to play?

I am quite sure that there are actual businesspeople, not just watoto, on this forum.

Best,

Hill

Use your contacts at JP Chase Morgan or look for consultants and leave wazua for watoto.
jasonhill
#9 Posted : Monday, June 10, 2013 3:17:11 AM

mawinder wrote:
jasonhill wrote:

Best,

Hill

Use your contacts at JP Chase Morgan or look for consultants and leave wazua for watoto.

Point taken.

Best,

Hill
Rollout
#10 Posted : Monday, June 10, 2013 4:09:23 PM

jasonhill wrote:
mawinder wrote:
jasonhill wrote:

Best,

Hill

Point taken.

Best,

Hill

@Mawinder,

You know very well that Jason isn't what he says he is. But he is just "a want to feel good" Kenyan living in USA, he just took it too far and I respect that because if you are going to lie why not just drop a big bold lie, heck go for the top.
kollabo
#11 Posted : Monday, June 10, 2013 5:28:20 PM

Jason, I know a small firm that can help. You have an email address I drop you a line?
mawinder
#12 Posted : Monday, June 10, 2013 5:38:02 PM

kollabo wrote:
Jason, I know a small firm that can help. You have an email address I drop you a line?

You can be pardoned for your naivety because you are new to wazua but you should know people!!!!!!
mmarto
#13 Posted : Tuesday, June 11, 2013 2:04:18 PM

mawinder wrote:
kollabo wrote:

You can be pardoned for your naivety because you are new to wazua but you should know people!!!!!!

@mawinder:
need to Watchout coz the small/new mtoto can easily splush mud at you...mud that can blind. mheshimu kijana tafadhali..
The only time you should be looking down on others is when you are helping them up.
mawinder
#14 Posted : Tuesday, June 11, 2013 2:26:55 PM

mmarto wrote:
mawinder wrote:
kollabo wrote:

@mawinder:
need to Watchout coz the small/new mtoto can easily splush mud at you...mud that can blind. mheshimu kijana tafadhali..

Was just advising him to read this
http://www.wazua.co.ke/f...spx?g=posts&m=215609
Rollout
#15 Posted : Wednesday, February 20, 2019 12:01:59 AM

I miss this Jasonhill guy!
Rollout
#16 Posted : Wednesday, February 20, 2019 12:08:29 AM

I miss this Jasonhill guy!