wazua Sun, Apr 28, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

7 Pages«<34567>
SYRIA The End Game
AlphDoti
#81 Posted : Wednesday, April 11, 2018 12:37:56 PM

Ngalaka wrote:
Another Chemical attack on Civilians reported on April 8 2018.

Then this follows:

Russia fires back
Quote:
"It is necessary to warn once again that military intervention under far-fetched and fabricated pretexts in Syria, where the Russian servicemen are deployed at the request of the legitimate government, is absolutely unacceptable and might lead to very severe consequences," - Statement from Moscow, by Putin's Foreign Ministry

Here we go again... another dangerous rhetoric, trying to frame somebody...

How different is this from last chemical attack which Uncle Sam tried to frame Assad? And it was CONFIRMED IT WAS NOT ASSAD who used chemical weapons in Syria.

“Based on data from a number of sources a picture can be pieced together. The criminal provocation in Eastern Ghouta was done by a black op team that the Saudi’s sent through Jordan and which acted with support of the Liwa Al-Islam group,” a source in the diplomatic circles told Interfax.
AlphDoti
#82 Posted : Wednesday, April 11, 2018 12:47:20 PM

Again and again... gullible public who rely on Mainstream media for news are fooled.

This should not happen in Wazua... Kina @ngalaka and @nandwa always try to fool wazua community. But it wil no happen when we are here...

There are evidence that components of chemical weapons were used by foreign-backed militants in Syria and transferred into target country for possible “provocations.”

Who does not know the creator, the trainer, the sponsor, the weapon supplier of these militants? Who does not know! Who does not know Uncle Sam?
Ngalaka
#83 Posted : Wednesday, April 11, 2018 1:00:08 PM

AlphDoti wrote:
Again and again... gullible public who rely on Mainstream media for news are fooled.

This should not happen in Wazua... Kina @ngalaka and @nandwa always try to fool wazua community. But it wil no happen when we are here...

There are evidence that components of chemical weapons were used by foreign-backed militants in Syria and transferred into target country for possible “provocations.”

Who does not know the creator, the trainer, the sponsor, the weapon supplier of these militants? Who does not know! Who does not know Uncle Sam?

You are one 'interesting' guy!!!
my post above (post #80) quoted both the US view and the Russia's take on the issue.
Isuni yilu yi maa me muyo - ni Mbisuu
AlphDoti
#84 Posted : Wednesday, April 11, 2018 2:21:47 PM

Ngalaka wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:

You are one 'interesting' guy!!!
my post above (post #80) quoted both the US view and the Russia's take on the issue.

We know where the narrative is intended to blame...
AlphDoti
#85 Posted : Wednesday, April 11, 2018 3:12:09 PM

These guys have launched military attacked on Syrïä... We need to recognize that Uncle Sam has been wedging war, unjust war for so long on so many people on so many parts of the world. This is nothing new for many who know the truth. Many know the war-mongering Uncle Sam, regardless of who is the prezo. They even go to an extent of launching chemical attack, to provoke a war...

In the earlier incident, many analysis has shown that Syrïä was not responsible for the attack.

Rüssïä helped the Syrïä gava against the armed militants. But Uncle Sam does not want this, they are on the side of the militants. It is Santa Clause providing all the weapons to the militants. But as usual, the news media is shaping idea that it is the Syrïä gava doing this. But this is not new... they have been doing this for how long now!

It is a manifestation of lies...

Even before an investigation is conducted to determine who is responsible, the news media and Western world are immediately proclaiming Syrïä is the one doing it. But Trump knows this is a lie. But he has no choice, he has proven he is not a statesman, he is not a leader. He is just a school boy, a school boy with most dangerous weapons of history in his hands.

Unfortunately, Putin does not give a hoot. Rüssïä is not bending their knees to Ù.Š. Just like Chïnä is not bending their knees to Ù.Š. If anyone insists, then the world will head into WWÌÌÌ. We can see Rüssïä does not want war. It is NATO lusting for war.

And now with the stand-off in Syrïä nücleär war is now imminent... So, I'm sorry to say so, that nücleär wär is coming. I hate it, but be prepared!
masukuma
#86 Posted : Wednesday, April 11, 2018 4:00:28 PM

I always find these debates quite interesting... I read something about a place I have never been to.. You read something different about the same place... and you have not been to.. then we argue.
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
hardwood
#87 Posted : Wednesday, April 11, 2018 4:15:59 PM

AlphDoti
#88 Posted : Wednesday, April 11, 2018 4:27:53 PM

hardwood wrote:

US should not fire missiles at Syria! It is killing innocent civilians...

And it should stop arming the rebels!!!
hardwood
#89 Posted : Wednesday, April 11, 2018 4:33:03 PM

masukuma wrote:
I always find these debates quite interesting... I read something about a place I have never been to.. You read something different about the same place... and you have not been to.. then we argue.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
hardwood
#90 Posted : Wednesday, April 11, 2018 4:37:37 PM

AlphDoti wrote:
hardwood wrote:
[TWEET]984008526069751808/TWEET]
[TWEET]984022625440747520/TWEET]

US should not fire missiles at Syria! It is killing innocent civilians...

And it should stop arming the rebels!!!

Trump meets generals, while Russia prepares to shoot down any US missiles....and the lauch sites.

hardwood
#91 Posted : Wednesday, April 11, 2018 5:01:17 PM

Njunge
#92 Posted : Wednesday, April 11, 2018 5:01:32 PM

hardwood wrote:
masukuma wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly .....instead of arguing, we should visit the place togethersmile
AlphDoti
#93 Posted : Wednesday, April 11, 2018 8:08:20 PM

hardwood wrote:

And nobody is condemning the bully! Where are those voices which always respond when they see unjust aggravation? If it were Rüssïä threatening missile attack, would you be cheering on? You are supporting Uncle Sam with its intent to make Syrïä become another Libya!
AlphDoti
#94 Posted : Wednesday, April 11, 2018 8:17:37 PM

I said before that, Trump win was a good thing. Everybody needed the break... The temporary stand-off postponed the imminent WWÌÌÌ. But as things look, this war is coming... And many people will die. Some of us will die. nücleär wär will kill many of us... It is going to reduce the world population drastically

So cheer on buddies!

NOTE: I'm not saying I support/supported Trump! No! He is a school boy president!
Ngalaka
#95 Posted : Thursday, April 12, 2018 9:06:55 AM

Trumps erratic behaviour not withstanding, is there a chance that world powers would fight (confront one another) because of Syria!

Are the stakes high enough!

This applies to both sides, - weighing the pros and cons.
Isuni yilu yi maa me muyo - ni Mbisuu
Nandwa
#96 Posted : Thursday, April 12, 2018 9:48:41 AM

AlphDoti wrote:
Ngalaka wrote:
Another Chemical attack on Civilians reported on April 8 2018.

Then this follows:

Russia fires back
Quote:
"It is necessary to warn once again that military intervention under far-fetched and fabricated pretexts in Syria, where the Russian servicemen are deployed at the request of the legitimate government, is absolutely unacceptable and might lead to very severe consequences," - Statement from Moscow, by Putin's Foreign Ministry

Here we go again... another dangerous rhetoric, trying to frame somebody...

How different is this from last chemical attack which Uncle Sam tried to frame Assad? And it was CONFIRMED IT WAS NOT ASSAD who used chemical weapons in Syria.

“Based on data from a number of sources a picture can be pieced together. The criminal provocation in Eastern Ghouta was done by a black op team that the Saudi’s sent through Jordan and which acted with support of the Liwa Al-Islam group,” a source in the diplomatic circles told Interfax.

So as per alphdoti, informed by his trusted sources the real culprit in ‘gassing’ children in Syria, is actually Saudi Arabia.

One wonders if that justifies Riyadh being bombed, may be by Russia.

On the other hand, US and allies are contemplating bombing Syria and somehow punishing Iran.
Unwittingly the result is Russia does the Sunnis in, while US corners the Shiite.
So much for Sunni Shiite rivalry.
Just as absolute power corrupts leaders, so does absolute fanaticism blind the people from logic
Nandwa
#97 Posted : Thursday, April 12, 2018 10:01:04 AM

Aljazeera's reporting of the issue
I wonder if they qualify as non mainstream mediad'oh!
Just as absolute power corrupts leaders, so does absolute fanaticism blind the people from logic
masukuma
#98 Posted : Thursday, April 12, 2018 11:00:25 AM

AlphDoti wrote:
I said before that, Trump win was a good thing. Everybody needed the break... The temporary stand-off postponed the imminent WWÌÌÌ. But as things look, this war is coming... And many people will die. Some of us will die. nücleär wär will kill many of us... It is going to reduce the world population drastically

So cheer on buddies!

NOTE: I'm not saying I support/supported Trump! No! He is a school boy president!

Check this out
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
KulaRaha
#99 Posted : Thursday, April 12, 2018 11:12:34 AM

AlphDoti wrote:

So cheer on buddies!

Reduction of the human population on this planet esp some our brothers from the Middle East is not a bad thing....smile
Business opportunities are like buses,there's always another one coming
AlphDoti
#100 Posted : Thursday, April 12, 2018 11:17:10 AM

masukuma wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:

So cheer on buddies!

Check this out

Applause he is a school boy prezo... A mad man indeed! I always put that disclaimer in case some here misunderstand me.