wazua Thu, Apr 25, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

3 Pages<123
How to Deposit Money to PayPal in Kenya
waganagwa
#41 Posted : Friday, May 31, 2013 12:38:04 PM

#Alma wrote
4. You are willing to lie to people that their accounts will never be at risk, yet you forget to mention that in your own forum that accounts can be at risk if you involve yourself in companies like yours that don't follow Paypal TOS

Avoid using service providers who subscribe directly to paypal to withdraw money locally. When paypal catches up with such a provider, your account will also be affected. https://epay-kenya.com/forum/index.php?topic=15.0

The fact that you can not comprehend what we mean by 'dealing directly with paypal' confirms your ignorance and I leave it at that. May be one day you will discover. At least I am glad all our users are aware and just for your information, we no longer use that platform for paypal withdrawals. The last time it was used for that purpose was dec 2012, and 5 months down the road, you are spamming this site with stale, irrelevant information and pretending that you are up to speed with your 'research'.I am not even sure any more whose interest you represent here, if paypal, well and good and I wish you the very best. But do not claim to be representing the interest of our users as (contrary to your remarks that they are gullible and lazy) are way more informed about our services and what we stand for than you do.
My advise to you Alma, dedicate your energies on other matters (which you might be more familiar with) and by doing so, you might salvage the little respect and goodwill(if any) left from your followers.
dalton
#42 Posted : Friday, May 31, 2013 5:23:25 PM

Hi Everyone,

I came across this discussion while reading other stuff and couldn't help commenting. Now am not going to support or market anyone but i will simply state the facts as they are. You may choose to use them or not.

First thing, epay works. Effeciently. Personally, I have been using epay for more than 1 year now and within that time i have processed more than $20,000 and never missed a single payment. I can show you screenshots of those transactions.
PaulaT
#43 Posted : Wednesday, June 05, 2013 2:07:02 PM

alma wrote:
my advice to CEO and Akowally is simple. You have a business that some Kenyans may want. However, please carry it out silently.

What you are promoting Akowally with no shame is an illegal scheme.

Obviously it seems that the 6 years experience you have had online are clouded by slow internet speeds so you have yet to learn.

I have more than 10 years doing business online...[where]

Epay is only 1 email away from being shut down. [an email sent by you perhaps? is the hate because you are sincere or envious?]

So please do that business of yours silently. The internet is not River Road.

It's like someone who offers bangra pesa inviting the media. [what is bangra whatever? something illegal you want to share about]

Applause Applause Applause

I just had to get in to comment on this one.

Can this person he/she or Alma at least give us one link to their 'silent' business to give them the permission, clout, and authority to speak with such arrogance, know it all, no other business but their silent legitimate one is right, to at least give a context to all their horrifyingly boorish attitude presented in all these posts against everything?

What is bangra pesa even? Something illegal you do 'silently?'

I think you have more to tell us for all those ten years online. How about showing what you've got, Sir and/or Madam?

Rather than come here to bash a business of which you have no jurisdiction to pronounce legit or otherwise, supposing you gave us substance to read? That is what Walter is doing and he gets his due honor. You want to bash with no evidence. That's kinda small-ish.

How about if you had spent all that writing to promote your silent, legitimate, honest, non-bangra (whatever that is) to grow Kenya? Hmmm???
aemathenge
#44 Posted : Monday, June 10, 2013 7:17:13 AM

Dalton and PaulaT, what do you do?

20,000 United States Dollars in one year. That is about Kshs. 140,000 per month. (forgive my poor math). What kind of business do you engage in and what would be the charges you have incurred and are you on payoneer?
dalton.
#45 Posted : Tuesday, June 11, 2013 4:41:54 PM

aemathenge wrote:
Dalton and PaulaT, what do you do?

20,000 United States Dollars in one year. That is about Kshs. 140,000 per month. (forgive my poor math). What kind of business do you engage in and what would be the charges you have incurred and are you on payoneer?

Hi Mathenge,

The online business community in Kenya is not very large and if am not wrong then you must be the same person i worked for when i was fresh out of campus (correct me if am mistaken but my name is sort of rare so you should be able to remember it if am correct). After i left i dipped my hands in practically everything online till i established myself. I still do all that, from coding to internet marketing and all my payments are processed by epay.

The charges that i have incurred are, in my opinion, very justified considering the timeliness and convenience.
InnovateGuy
#46 Posted : Tuesday, June 11, 2013 10:53:25 PM

I have my reservations for guys like E-Pay,Glo Money and the rest of the guys purporting to offer similar services. If they are not REGISTERED PAYPAL AGENTS, why should you deal with them? In his own admission, the E-pay CEO makes it clear that they are not authorized by PayPal to carry out any business on their behalf. I'm equally surprised that Akowally is promoting E-pay even with this knowledge! Partners in crime? Guys should wise up.
Live Full Die Empty - Les Brown.
akowally
#47 Posted : Wednesday, June 12, 2013 8:57:52 AM

InnovateGuy wrote:
I have my reservations for guys like E-Pay,Glo Money and the rest of the guys purporting to offer similar services. If they are not REGISTERED PAYPAL AGENTS, why should you deal with them? In his own admission, the E-pay CEO makes it clear that they are not authorized by PayPal to carry out any business on their behalf. I'm equally surprised that Akowally is promoting E-pay even with this knowledge! Partners in crime? Guys should wise up.

As I keep saying, guys are allowed to make their own decisions on this matter.

My site majorly deals with freelancers and some of them earn big money online via sites that strictly pay via PayPal. The problem is that they cannot access the money at all without the Payoneer card.

Standard practice has been sending the money to a friend in the States e.t.c. then they send to you, but this is also against PayPal terms. In fact, many people's accounts have been limited due to doing this.

Other people did not know of the 200 transactions/$200,000 rule and ended up putting their friends in the States in problems with the IRS.

Yet, others make lots of cash that can't be withdrawn from the ATM at once.

Second and only option (which I mainly promote) is the Payoneer's US Account (US Payment Service) but some people do not have this card or don't even get approved, some for no good reasons.

Third is using the ePay-Kenyas and Glo-moneys. All others didn't provide safe services and ended up being closed (without affecting client accounts). ePay-Kenya does it's best to protect all customers (thousands of them).

Therefore my friend, it's either people stop working online and being paid via PayPal (where there's no other payment option) or they have the Payoneer USPS.

If Payoneer and Moneybookers can work in Kenya, then PayPal can, but they clearly discriminate against certain countries.

Its for moral reasons that I then choose to support ePay, since I do not concur with PayPal's open discrimination.

Once again, I don't force this on people. If you want to withdraw money from PayPal - use Payoneer or ePay-Kenya and you'll be fine.

Avoid sending to friends abroad esp. in the US so that you don't predispose each other to PayPal limitation
JOIN MY FREE MINI-COURSE FOR WRITERS. CLICK HERE
InnovateGuy
#48 Posted : Wednesday, June 12, 2013 12:15:51 PM

Akowally,

Stop promoting/advertising unregulated businesses. If someone reads your blog, proceeds to send USD 200 to E-pay, but EPay Kenya decides to wind up without honoring their part of the deal, what does the client do? Report to PayPal, report to you?

It might not have happened before, but do we have any guarantees? My issue is not about the exorbitant fees charged by Epay Kenya and the Glo Moneys of this world. It's about the legitimacy of the business.

Epay Kenya should just concentrate on doing their thing chini ya maji.

Live Full Die Empty - Les Brown.
akowally
#49 Posted : Wednesday, June 12, 2013 12:58:23 PM

InnovateGuy wrote:
Akowally

If someone reads your blog, proceeds to send USD 200 to E-pay, but EPay Kenya decides to wind up without honoring their part of the deal, what does the client do? Report to PayPal, report to you?

The guy can report to the cops. ePay-Kenya has a physical address and the owners are known to the public.

Correction: They do not only deal with PayPal, that's just a small part of what they do. Feel free to check out their site to see what exactly they do.
mkenyan
#50 Posted : Wednesday, June 12, 2013 1:56:50 PM

akowally wrote:
InnovateGuy wrote:
Akowally

If someone reads your blog, proceeds to send USD 200 to E-pay, but EPay Kenya decides to wind up without honoring their part of the deal, what does the client do? Report to PayPal, report to you?

The guy can report to the cops. ePay-Kenya has a physical address and the owners are known to the public.

Correction: They do not only deal with PayPal, that's just a small part of what they do. Feel free to check out their site to see what exactly they do.

are they licensed by the relevant kenyan authority to do money transfer business? and which law is that and which authority?
dalton.
#51 Posted : Thursday, June 13, 2013 12:38:05 PM

I think you guys are overthinking and overdiscussing this issue. Clearly you do not have a problem withdrawing your own paypal cash (if you do use paypal). the logic is simple, people have problems withdrawing from paypal and epay kenya provides a solution. i am sure most of you guys against epay have never even tried to use it. Payoneer, great as it is, is relatively new and epay kenya was there before it. do you think it could have survived this long and retained thousands of clients if it was a scam. plus, what do you do when you want to withdraw from paypal today. the payoneer card takes days to reach you after the application process. if you want to understand why epaykenya should be there, try needed money fast first. as wkowally clearly stated, should it ever happen that they wind up with your cash, there are many avenues that you can pursue for compensation. They have a physical address and the CEO is a prominent man who is very easy to track down. Am sure he would be more that happy to give you his contact and address if you ask him.
akowally
#52 Posted : Friday, June 14, 2013 11:52:01 AM

mkenyan wrote:
are they licensed by the relevant kenyan authority to do money transfer business? and which law is that and which authority?

Yes,

They are licensed and recognized money transfer agents who are recognized and registered by the GOK and other relevant bodies.

As stated above, they don't just do PayPal.

Check out their site and page for more information.

As usual, feel free to ask any questions.
kingfisher
#53 Posted : Wednesday, March 24, 2021 4:46:16 PM

MOVE YOUR MONEY AROUND THE WORLD WITH M-PESA AND PAYPAL

So nice
When I have money, I get rid of it quickly, lest it find a way into my heart.