wazua Fri, Mar 29, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

3 Pages123>
How to Deposit Money to PayPal in Kenya
akowally
#1 Posted : Wednesday, May 29, 2013 12:31:53 PM

PayPal in Kenya is just a long story and people are spending so much money on agents and unnecessary general purpose credit cards.

The same is true for depositing money to PayPal. It is simple and straightforward. In fact, you don't even have to spend a single cent on any agent (avoid those like the plague).

Click here to learn how to deposit money to PayPal
JOIN MY FREE MINI-COURSE FOR WRITERS. CLICK HERE
alma
#2 Posted : Wednesday, May 29, 2013 12:37:25 PM

why do you continue marketing this scam company called epay?
Jose: If I make it through this thug life, I'll see you one day. The Lord is the only way to stop the hurt.
akowally
#3 Posted : Wednesday, May 29, 2013 2:25:35 PM

Hey Alma,

I hope you've read the article on how to deposit money to PayPal - it is 100% factual.

To answer your question, I do so because I get my facts right. Remember the following:

1. You keep telling people to avoid PayPal, I have used PayPal successfully for years with no issues

2. You are against ePay while they've been delivering excellent services for 6 years now. In fact in my article above, I don't recommend them for depositing to PayPal since this can be done in a free and straight-forward method that does not require a third party. See it here

3. I tell the truth in my posts - telling them that the Payoneer Card's US Payment Service is the ONLY way to withdraw from PayPal.

4. I keep my content fresh and up to date. Click here to check out my site

You just have to do the right things, ePay is not a scam, there are many out there and my scam alerts are accurate - such as the bullish trade scam which I pointed out way before people started talking. Those who heeded my advice were able to avert this scam.

Feel free to ask any more questions Alma
alma
#4 Posted : Wednesday, May 29, 2013 2:40:11 PM

My friend.

I know of a guy who has bought a plot on a road reserve. He's had it for 10 years. It's still not kosher just because he's managed to escape scrutiny for 10yrs.

So these are the facts. You can only withdraw funds from Paypal through a US Bank Account. You can do this through pioneer ONLY.

Any other scheme to remove money from Paypal as a Kenyan is a SCAM. It doesn't matter what you want to call it.

Sooner or later, someone is going to suffer and its usually the person you have "adviced".

I'm was not asking you a question. I am actually telling you to stop promoting a group of people who are stealing money from Kenyans by pretending that they are legally mandated to get money from Paypal.

Please take you time in your blog to advice people on the proper way to get a Paypal account, fund it and also get their money without going through shylocks. Only then will people take you seriously. As long as you promote epay, I'll take you as a scammer too.

Please note, I said it before about Nation Hela and they sure had more clout than Epay. And they found the errors of their ways.

Ati ask questions! eish. Paypal for 6 yrs and you can brag about that?
Jose: If I make it through this thug life, I'll see you one day. The Lord is the only way to stop the hurt.
aemathenge
#5 Posted : Wednesday, May 29, 2013 2:53:07 PM

I detect two issues here.

One: Depositing money into pay pal account.

Two: Withdrawing money from pay pal account.

I understand that in initiating this thread, @Alkowaly is talking about issue one while @Alma is is talking about issue two.

Alkowaly argues that one does not need an agent to deposit money into a pay pal account so long as one has verified the pay pal account.

Did I get this right?
akowally
#6 Posted : Wednesday, May 29, 2013 2:56:29 PM

Sorry about your guy Alma, he bought a plot at the wrong place and he will lose it.

Keyword = Lose it

You can never lose money with ePay-Kenya, you don't send money directly to a person. Read PayPal terms and conditions. The only one who would lose in case of anything is ePay-Kenya itself.

No one lost money using the unreliable NationHela. They just withdrew PayPal transactions.

Note that withdrawal of services is different from a scam. If Safaricom withdrew services today and paid out all its debts, they'll not be a scam.

Thanks for reiterating my earlier stated fact that the only way to withdraw money from PayPal in Kenya is through the Payoneer's US Payment Service.

The others are PayPal to M-Pesa services but you've always been wrong about the level of risk, Alma.

You may need to read a bit more about PayPal, I have lots of content on that - check that out on my site here.

Once again, in scams, people lose money. With the reliable ePay-Kenya and even the unreliable NationHela, people have NEVER lost money as far as PayPal is concerned.

Feel free to sign up to my mailing list here for more on making, spending, investing and anything else important on making money online.

akowally
#7 Posted : Wednesday, May 29, 2013 3:01:11 PM

aemathenge wrote:

I understand that in initiating this thread, @Alkowaly is talking about issue one while @Alma is is talking about issue two.

Alkowaly argues that one does not need an agent to deposit money into a pay pal account so long as one has verified the pay pal account.

Did I get this right?

Yes Mathenge,

You got it perfectly right.
alma
#8 Posted : Wednesday, May 29, 2013 3:08:08 PM

aemathenge wrote:

Did I get this right?

Actually mahegoat I would like to advise those that want to listen.

First: What you are being told about depositing money in paypal is not 100% factual.

You cannot remove money say $100 from your bank account and leave it in Paypal.

What you can do is buy a product worth $100 using paypal but leave a balance =$0

You aren't actually depositing, you are spending.

So that article is what we call link bait. Get you interested in paypal while actually promoting ePay.

Why is ePay a Scam

1. They do not have any authority to transact as a Paypal agent.

2. Paypal have been very clear. To legally withdraw your funds from paypal, you need a US bank account.

3. ePay charges you even for skrill which any human being with a bank account can sign up for.

Any company that deals in the deliberate misinformation of people especially from affiliates like akowally is a scam in my book.

Contrary to popular belief, any Kenyan with a bank account, ID and a debit card can have a direct account with Paypal and skrill.

There is no need for scamming brokers like ePay. Akowally with good intentions is unfortunately promoting scammers to get commissions.

When he makes statements such as this on his blog he's perpetrating a lie to unsavvy Kenyans who want to make money online.

Quote:
You can then withdraw money from PayPal in Kenya using either ePay or Payoneer’s US Payment Service.

Unless he's the owner of this epay nonsense.

Akowally is the same fellow who was wax lyrical on what he's now calling unreliable NationHela. I remember I was being attacked on this forum being told how big Nation is.

Also don't forget that Akowally is the same person who has promoted with vigour other scammy sites that pretend to withdraw money from paypal from you

Just read this http://freelancerkenya.c...al-to-m-pesa-transfers/

I'm sure he'd be happy to share with us the history of these companies that he actively supported. Some which he actually got affiliate money from.

Sometimes it makes me wonder what people want.

Do you want to put your money at risk when it will only take you 2 weeks to solve ALL your paypal problems or do you want to give fake companies your hard earned cash.

akowally
#9 Posted : Wednesday, May 29, 2013 3:38:17 PM

Alma, you're contradicting yourself bigtime. The article is 100% factual and I am a Payoneer affiliate and not an ePay-Kenya affiliate (they don't even have an affiliate program for God's sake).

Read the whole article here to understand how to deposit and buy with PayPal without brokers.

Once again,Alma seems not to understand affiliate marketing. ePay-Kenya do not have an affiliate program, Payoneer does.

No need for link bait in this case Alma. In fact, if I was to use my important link,then here's my Payoneer link which you can sign up with to Payoneer, both Alma and I agree that Payoneer US Payment service works and is a legit business.

You get free $25 from Payoneer if you use that link. Read this article from my site that is even verified by someone from Payoneer itself.. So, who will you trust: Alma, a Payoneer official or the official Payoneer website?

Please go ahead and click on the link that Alma provided on my site. Here it is again:

http://freelancerkenya.c...al-to-m-pesa-transfers/

I clearly state the risks involved.

NB: Examples of link baits include videos, infographics, slideshare decks e.t.c.

ePay-Kenya is not a scam and no one loses money there. They only charge extra since they offer express services. Alma should know that by now.

Make sure you check out the article below on benefits of Payoneer that Alma does not even know of:

http://freelancerkenya.c...s-of-the-payoneer-card/

aemathenge
#10 Posted : Wednesday, May 29, 2013 3:52:15 PM

Which epay is causing all these problems?

Is it http://www.epaykenya.com/

Or is it https://epay-kenya.com/

Or is it all of the above?
alma
#11 Posted : Wednesday, May 29, 2013 4:00:36 PM

wacha niwachane na wewe.

My advice to you. When you leave more than 6 links on a page to your website, you are not getting any link juice. In fact you are spamming and getting penalties to your site.

When you leave that many links on a page or even a post, the good thing would be to pay a little something to wazua. When you also leave an affiliate link as you constantly do here, its also good manners to pay a little something to wazua.

In my view, you are an affiliate marketer who just loves spamming and not shy to misinform members of wazua just to make a few bucks. All the while pretending that you are informing Kenyans on "how to make money online" or "how to withdraw money from paypal". I am aware that those two keywords are very profitable to your kind.

With that said, I thought I was wrong about you and you were just uninformed. It seems that you are the common joe affiliate marketer spammer reading a lot from warrior forum and writing articles for iwriter. So clearly, we are not in the same league.

Bye.
akowally
#12 Posted : Wednesday, May 29, 2013 4:02:54 PM

Hey Alma,

I am very sorry this now seems like a fight instead of a reasonable post where we discuss facts.

Sorry if I hurt your feelings at any point in this.

Let me clarify some few things:

More Thank 6 Links Destroying Link Juice

It depends on where you leave the link. If it's in a forum or your own blog it's totally okay.

I also link to Wazua from my site and email blasts and promote it as one of the best Kenyan forums.

Affiliate link on a page

I see I joined Wazua one year after you. Back in the days, SK did not allow any form of marketing.

Nowadays they do. They have a whole section where they allow you to market your products. In this case, they open the door to affiliate links and advertisements.

Kindly scroll up and click on "Market" to confirm this.

Spam

Take your time Alma and go through the meaning of spam. It's where you put unwanted information. In this case, I put stuff relevant tot he topic. People have been asking about PayPal for years on Wazua - and you've been one of the first to respond!

Misinformed affiliate marketer

I have seen a couple of these in my "stay" online.

They tell lies and sell scammy, spammy stuff. You are recorded many times in Wazua complimenting my site and its ethics.

Keywords

I don't really rank on Google for "how to make money online" since that's not a buyer's keyword. I rank for more specific stuff.

I do rank for the PayPal one since the information I provide is true and verified.

iWriter

I used to write a lot there but I now do more on Elance. You can see me talking about that a lot on my site.

League

Yes, we don't need to be in the same league. The best thing in life is to talk about ideas and facts.

We are in different leagues, and that's a cool thing.

Feel free to shoot me an email on walter@freelancerkenya.com for more discreet conversations, maybe we can build each other up somehow. You can still leave a comment here and I'll get to it.
alma
#13 Posted : Wednesday, May 29, 2013 4:49:18 PM

I'm sorry but I'm not the kind to kiss and make up with guys who intentionally promote a service they know is simply milking uninformed Kenyans in the name of helping them.

A simple article helping a budding and poor Kenyan honestly and truthfully withdraw his funds from paypal, do well would be better than this kiss and make up fantasy you are trying to propagate here.

As for the other stuff, it is true we are in different leagues so I will let you go back to warrior forum and buy another ebook.
akowally
#14 Posted : Wednesday, May 29, 2013 4:59:17 PM

I respect your views Alma. Payoneer milks no one of anything. ePay-Kenya helps people who need quick cash. That's why they are the most preferred online transaction site in Kenya. As we talk here, they've already made some good buck.

No worries about kissing and make up - you're talking to a happily married man here.

He he he...funny about Warrior Forum and another eBook. I'll totally do that later.

I'm currently on Wazua Forum and writing for Elance clients now as I market some other stuff.

mchuuzi
#15 Posted : Wednesday, May 29, 2013 5:01:26 PM

Both of you are right in one thing Walter its true that epay are efficient and get your money but truth be told they milk you dry in their commisions Alma I totally agree the US service is the best way to withdraw your cash.
akowally
#16 Posted : Wednesday, May 29, 2013 5:05:37 PM

mchuuzi wrote:
Both of you are right in one thing Walter its true that epay are efficient and get your money but truth be told they milk you dry in their commisions Alma I totally agree the US service is the best way to withdraw your cash.

Thanks for your input mchuuzi. That's the perfect way of putting it, they work but have high commissions.
alma
#17 Posted : Wednesday, May 29, 2013 5:13:21 PM

..ah kila nyani na kundule
akowally
#18 Posted : Wednesday, May 29, 2013 5:16:33 PM

alma wrote:
..ah kila nyani na kundule

http://freelancerkenya.c...erkenya-success-stories/
mkenyan
#19 Posted : Wednesday, May 29, 2013 10:21:52 PM

akowally, my one and only question: did you have to start a new thread in respect of this matter? there are several threads on paypal withdrawals in kenya - why didn't you just put your 'new' information in one of the threads?
akowally
#20 Posted : Wednesday, May 29, 2013 11:26:42 PM

@mkenyan,

Thanks for your question.

I took my time to look through wazua and there is absolutely no thread about PayPal DEPOSIT, there are a couple on withdrawal.

I hope you find this useful.

Feel free to ask any more questions.