wazua Wed, May 15, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

5 Pages«<2345>
SK Driving School
Mtu Biz
#61 Posted : Tuesday, July 21, 2009 2:53:00 PM

Wa wa wa....eeeeh haven't laughed like that in a while,you guys are beyond help.

@ sasha ati it might infect other cars with tetanus!

@ Guka does your bijuti have a soccer ball sticker on the side?

@ spenthrift ROTFLOL!!!!

..... the sons of Zeruiah .....
Sola Scriptura

mlefu
#62 Posted : Tuesday, July 21, 2009 2:57:00 PM

-only give way to those driving vehicles of your class..Lyanne on VX and me on VX.

-dont trust the fuel gauge on any DX car..down the hill the gauge rises to full tank..wait till you try to accelerate uphill...kibuyu cha mafuta.

-a traffic police wave means totaly diferent thing depending on the size and condition of your private car..to a small car..it means STOP!!..the bigger the car gets..the bigger the smile and the wave ni salamu tuu..hello boss.

-if the driver next to you is on the phone it reminds you of an urgent call you had to make.

-if what @made Avoid carrying female friends who deliberately expose their deeper thailand and engage you while driving. Yu ultimately lose attention on the road and....only God knows what next,or @swaleh`s Gentlemen,ukipewa fellatio hakikisha windows ni tinted na roadi sio busy coz concentration itakuwa elsewhere... is more than you can handle..hook me up ..the experience..aihh..but NEVER try this on gukas bijuti..was once in it and the floor mat read 'emergency exit'

usiwashangae.. washangilie!
Spendthrift
#63 Posted : Tuesday, July 21, 2009 3:01:00 PM

@ Mtu Biz,I know that one you are talking about. It's commonly sited around south B,mariakani area.

It belongs to one 'Kadenge na mpira shuti...goaaaaal',a former football king.

If there is any sign on Njunge's,it must be ' Beware of Tetanus' and you can be sure the sticker will be covering a hole it's size.

Hiyo ya Njunge,if you find it in traffic on that Mbagathi way hill,you will think he's enjoying himself coz it will be inching back and forth like 10cm both ways until the jam fungukas. Even matatus keep their distance

Everyday!
kingfisher
#64 Posted : Tuesday, July 21, 2009 3:07:00 PM

emergency exit!!! now i cant stand more lughter..

and where was i the whole day to miss this?? damn work!!

If you have money that you expect to start using in five years,it now belongs in stocks.
When I have money, I get rid of it quickly, lest it find a way into my heart.
Njunge
#65 Posted : Tuesday, July 21, 2009 3:41:00 PM

@Spendthrift,

Demonstration ya nini?.....Actually,the car has a 'fomu' for a passenger seat......With years,the thing has become smooth you would think they grease it...........I have a stool for a driver's seat.Don't worry,i have mastered maintaining my position when going uphill,downhill and even on roundabouts ( If i ever......In most cases,i go straight through the roundabout.Thanks God,they are doing away with them).........Na kikiumana,ninasimama....it's natural...-:)

@Mtubiz,

Soccerball sticker....???.......Let me confirm...-:).

@mlefu,

Many a times i get home and i find grills,bumpers,mirrors and door locks of other cars hanging on my car...!.Huwezi kuzipeleka polisi as lost items.......That mat must have been one such item...

Yombo dhier....!!
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
Spendthrift
#66 Posted : Tuesday, July 21, 2009 3:54:00 PM

OK Njunge.

But you need to explain this one. Every one,including you (I doubt that any else apart from you can manage to tame that car) seemed to be shaking their head and waist simultaneously. From far I thought there was some nice music that all of you identified with but on overtaking,i noted I could see through the space meant for the radio.

So my suspicison is that the alignment of your wheels must be so outdone that you have to dance when riding in this bijuti. One of those cars where every wheel is pulling in it's own direction!

Everyday!
Sasha
#67 Posted : Wednesday, July 22, 2009 5:35:00 AM

@Obi wan: LOL ati firewood! But what happens kuni nikiishia kwa njia and its doesn't have a carrier for the kuni?

@Mtu biz: Like Spendthrift says, the bijuti with a football sticker belongs to Joe Kadenge! Come to think of it, whenever I saw him, his hand was always on the door. Kumbe it is mandatory for all bijutis! LOL!

@Spendthrift: I can't shake the fear of seeing guka's bijuti on that hill on Mbagathi Way! Especially going down the hill! Considering that his breaks are those makonges he carries, I wonder whether he stops the car with his foot like a bicycle! What a sight!

Immorality: The morality of those who are having a better time!
Pierce
#68 Posted : Wednesday, July 22, 2009 6:09:00 AM

I know of this very short (4 ft) mwarabu looking guy who has a very old blue automobile. He enjoys hanging out in nice places tho........Java next to International Life House......Oil Libya parkings (if that's cool!!). The thing is he always has this guys seated at the back seat 24-7 chewing 'veve'. Never leaves the car even when the owner is having coffee with his pals.

We used to think that they are good inseparable pals but kumbe that's literally a Mechanic On-board.

@ Guka,you should consider 'hiring' one of these.

McReggae
#69 Posted : Wednesday, July 22, 2009 6:18:00 AM

What elates me most is defying matatus and bigger cars on the road whenever they to show their superiority!!!!!

The chief value of money lies in the fact that one lives in a world in which it is overestimated.
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
Njunge
#70 Posted : Wednesday, July 22, 2009 6:35:00 AM

@Sasha,

You should see me going down hill.........and the brakes have failed....huh...!...What to do other than shout to motorists ahead of me........'inyui........eherani nindiroka...!!..'.(You.!!...give way.Am coming...).....or at a junction and the thing decides to go straight...........You can only say a prayer...(Oooooii Ngai mwathani.....!!'......then there goes a loud bang and the next thing you know,you are inside a butchery...

Yombo dhier....!!
Jacy26
#71 Posted : Wednesday, July 22, 2009 6:55:00 AM

@Brav & Magigi Wacheni MADHARAU bwana

I will praise thee,O Lord my God,with all my heart: And I will glorify thy name forever more. Psalms 86:12
If you have only one smile in you, give it to the people you love - Maya Angelou
Magigi
#72 Posted : Wednesday, July 22, 2009 7:14:00 AM

...@Njung'e: I understand the Bijuti honk stopped working eons back and that you use a whistle to warn drivers of the imminent danger should they come near you...
Spendthrift
#73 Posted : Wednesday, July 22, 2009 7:15:00 AM

@ Jacy26,

There is a way to deal with this madharau. When I was in primary school,some guys dad used to have the habit of splashing water on people with his new yellow Toyota KE 70 wagon (a KXY something). The car was a classy model those days.

So one evening me and the primary school bully were walking home and the guy was coming to pick his son who coincidentally was in my class - and was a rather arrogant classmate. It had just rained and there were pools of water on the road. The guys splashed water on us and almost instantly,his station wagon didn't have a rear shield thanks to a rock that my walking mate hurled at it. That same instant,I realised how fast I could run with an 8.4.4 type bag on my back.

By passers seemed to be in agreement with our actions!

Everyday!
Djinn
#74 Posted : Wednesday, July 22, 2009 7:21:00 AM

Guys,I have to come to Guka's defence - being a Bijuti owner myself. In fact right now its undergoing a face lift so the grille is off,indicators off,primer paint all over and looking really nasty - I'm getting very healthy respect on the road and having my way - even with the indicators off I can drive the way I want and all the 'tusker can' toyotas and such give me a wide berth. Nobody wants to touch this car and pay for bodywork and painting that I already plan to do.

The problem with equality is that we desire that it be with those that have more than us rather that those that have less
brav
#75 Posted : Wednesday, July 22, 2009 7:25:00 AM

ROLMAO
im writing this 10 times
im not reading this post again
im going to reading this post again
im going to reading this post again
...aah what tha heck

Njunge haki you are going 'kanyuges'. ati 'inyue eherani nindiroka... ' heh thats a serious one,haki munajua leo mdosi yuko area..?

@Jacy ni marangapi nimecurse nikiwa muguu '... haki hawa watu wa magari...' that is after umeoshwa na maji ama vumbi...

which reminds me of nikiwa gishagi,I used to feel the hottest thing in the village (nilikuwa born town then naenda kwa cucu),i used to eye some girls who were fortunate to have a car to be dropping them to chuch etal,na sasa church ndio mungekutana and exchange glances and i would feel top of the world,sasa the problem ilikuwa kukinyesha,i would get to church looking taller than I left home (thanks to the mud stuck under the shoes) then the tu girls would be dropped in the church wakiwa na tu clean open shoes. then look at me nikikaa kama safari rally,heh that was enough motivation.

Usichoke kutafuta salary
mtaalam
#76 Posted : Wednesday, July 22, 2009 7:34:00 AM

...and if you're licensed to have a gun use it on any driver who annoys/obstructs you.
(honestly what's up with that)
If you are not privileged to have a gun use the somali sword or the nyahunyo under your seat.
(honestly what's up with that)

ili iwe funzo...
bwenyenye
#77 Posted : Wednesday, July 22, 2009 8:56:00 AM

Good people,

Just couldn't help myself. This thread is hilarious

my rules

If you are about to enter the roundabout and the cop appears like he wants to lift his hand,get so close to the guy infront of you and make sure no insect can get in between you
If the cop beats you to it,then look at him badly and switch off your engine- just forget to remember that the starter is not working
When you see the cop on the right side has stopped the traffic,start hooting hard and flashing lights at the guy infront of you... he is slow you know na hana mahali ya kwenda
If the car infront of you refuses to start,make sure you shout,flash lights and honk even curse. It just may start due to your harrasment
If pedestrians try to cross infront of you,make sure that you hook their dresses or trousers with your front number plate so that they recognise that you are a class above them and they should not take you for granted
Weka mkono sambusa with your window rolled down when you are in the vicinity where someone might recognise you... never mind you look like an idiot
Always,as much as possible,emulate your motoring hero Shekha Mehta and drive as fast as you can. The best driver is the one who get there first and with the most noise and dust.
And finally,if you are a pedestrian,always remember that it is the responsibility of the drivers around you to make sure you get home to your loved ones safe and sound. Even if the lights are green,just cross si wanakuona and wako na break!

Always outrace whoever has a car like yours.I love Kenya
I Think Therefore I Am
Sasha
#78 Posted : Wednesday, July 22, 2009 9:04:00 AM

Wewe guka I'm sure God has delegated your prayers to some angel coz they are too frequent! Everyday ni Ngai mwathani..? I'm sure when he hears that he says ... 'ndio hako kale ka mzee kananishtua kila siku na hakuna shida! Bure kabisa!

Immorality: The morality of those who are having a better time!
Njunge
#79 Posted : Wednesday, July 22, 2009 9:30:00 AM

@Sasha,

Sometimes i seem to ask for more than enough......It's early morning and i sit in the bijuti and say a small prayer thus,'Wee Ngai mwathani teithi mukebe uyu ndukae kururuma'..(God,i ask that this mukebe doesn't come to life ).......I proceed to insert a flatened wire where there was once an ignition switch,twist it and the damn scrap coughs to life......

Yombo dhier....!!
jitetee
#80 Posted : Wednesday, July 22, 2009 9:37:00 AM

We have hit drivers hard. Now one for pedestrians especially ladies. Please note that there are some fantastic meeting points around town. Can suggest a few if you want some tips.

So avoid using the zebra crossing for lengthy chitchat,the screaming hugs or your favorite spot for meeting your long lost girlfriends. Ok,Ok,Ok,you have right of way but remember Uhuru Park and Jeevanjee have been available at no cost since independence. There is a reason it is called a zebra crossing.Sawa?

Time and chance happen to all.