wazua Thu, May 2, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

4 Pages<1234>
Hibiscus Tea - Tasty Health Option
Mukiri
#21 Posted : Tuesday, May 21, 2013 6:53:56 PM

Impunity wrote:
essyk wrote:
I love this and would love to try but I need a fattening drink.
If you have it holla.

Kumbe yu are this thin @Lorraine?
Sad Sad

I'm curious, why are you thin? Ever heard of auto immune disease where the body fights itself/the food you eat

Proverbs 19:21
essyk
#22 Posted : Tuesday, May 21, 2013 10:57:42 PM

Mukiri wrote:

I'm curious, why are you thin? Ever heard of auto immune disease where the body fights itself/the food you eat

that must be lupus you are talking about and it's horrible.
but am ok,trying to add 10kg but it's not happening as fast.

will email you poster for an order or two.

"The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good.
Much Know
#23 Posted : Wednesday, May 22, 2013 9:37:45 AM

Thanks for all the orders and leads, i am working on your deliveries, will also be posting a number for deliveries soon smile
Thanks
A New Kenya
rryyzz
#24 Posted : Wednesday, May 22, 2013 9:57:53 AM

Much Know wrote:
Thanks for all the orders and leads, i am working on your deliveries, will also be posting a number for deliveries soon smile
Thanks

Will be getting my delivery at 12.30pm today. I hope i enjoy it,will give feedback.
Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.... Leo Buscaglia
rryyzz
#25 Posted : Thursday, May 23, 2013 12:07:01 PM

rryyzz wrote:
Much Know wrote:
Thanks

Will be getting my delivery at 12.30pm today. I hope i enjoy it,will give feedback.

Delivery done this morning, by one very beautiful lady. Took a 20 days supply. Having my drink right now, most importantly, i like the taste.You can feel the lemon grass taste at a distant. No need to add any sugar.

@ Much know, thought you were to personally make the delivery:-
Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.... Leo Buscaglia
Impunity
#26 Posted : Thursday, May 23, 2013 1:59:05 PM

rryyzz wrote:
rryyzz wrote:
Much Know wrote:
Thanks

Delivery done this morning, by one very beautiful lady. Took a 20 days supply. Having my drink right now, most importantly, i like the taste.You can feel the lemon grass taste at a distant. No need to add any sugar.

She could be the lady who delivered?
Drool
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

Much Know
#27 Posted : Thursday, May 23, 2013 2:18:38 PM

Impunity wrote:
rryyzz wrote:
rryyzz wrote:
Much Know wrote:
Thanks

Drool

@rryyzz, thanks for the fantastic review, the drink is really good and you can make a really conc. one by adding more tea bags then chill it, weh! I toast to your good health smile, sorry about yesterday i was derailed by someone who was calling Westlands Nairobi west (what an error from someone using internet, i think taifa leo should open online edition for some of us), i will ensure i deliver with a "fine", couldn't make it today, but looking foward to the "fine".
@impunity, we had communicated with rryyzz before, she knows who i am, wazua?? ina mambo!, "you should know people" weka order i send beautiful lady! Laughing out loudly
A New Kenya
rryyzz
#28 Posted : Thursday, May 23, 2013 2:54:09 PM

Much Know wrote:
Impunity wrote:
rryyzz wrote:
rryyzz wrote:
Much Know wrote:
Thanks

Drool

@rryyzz, thanks for the fantastic review, the drink is really good and you can make a really conc. one by adding more tea bags then chill it, weh! I toast to your good health smile, sorry about yesterday i was derailed by someone who was calling Westlands Nairobi west (what an error from someone using internet, i think taifa leo should open online edition for some of us), i will ensure i deliver with a "fine", couldn't make it today, but looking foward to the "fine".
@impunity, we had communicated with rryyzz before, she knows who i am, wazua?? ina mambo!, "you should know people" weka order i send beautiful lady! Laughing out loudly
@Impunity , I suggest you weka order, then get to confirm that the lady is one beauty.
Magigi
#29 Posted : Thursday, May 23, 2013 5:25:06 PM

Impunity
#30 Posted : Thursday, May 23, 2013 6:36:37 PM

rryyzz wrote:
Much Know wrote:
Impunity wrote:
rryyzz wrote:
rryyzz wrote:
Much Know wrote:
Thanks

Drool

@Impunity , I suggest you weka order, then get to confirm that the lady is one beauty.

Sasa ata @rryyzz ni dame? Auuuwii...
Now I want @rryyzz to samabz me hers.
Please how can I get my pack?
smile
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

Mukiri
#31 Posted : Friday, May 24, 2013 1:36:51 AM

Might you have a shop? Collection point? Where one can just walk in, buy and walk out? Re-sellers maybe?

Much Know
#32 Posted : Friday, May 24, 2013 10:22:07 AM

Mukiri wrote:
Might you have a shop? Collection point? Where one can just walk in, buy and walk out? Re-sellers maybe?

Mukiri leta order, I will do my best to delver a months supply anywhere, even mombasa, inaweza kuja na coast bus at little or no extra cost, it's a special brand. One of my customers here taught me that clever delivery method i hadn't thought of. Anyway thanks for that idea but am like this is still to early in the product/company set up for a shop but i have in my plan definately for a shop soon. I am not just promoting any/all sorts of things like "fuaaa", (excuse my language). I am not in the business of grinding napia grass aka thaara and selling to you as muarubaini, sijui aloe vera, mara tablets in a pack to promote "general body wellness", aphrodisiacs "max power", cure all miracles like ginseng, i am just dealing in this hibiscus tea, trying to get people (especially those over 30 years) to understand why they are better of drinking it. Special attributes of quality in hibiscus tea, I get it, pass it to you plus tell you the scientifically proven health benefits like i have done for wazuans here, the closer the contact the better. Something like a coffee broker promoting his superior sacks of coffee to the buyers in a market with all sorts of coffee, but also individual drinkers, the more tasteful final product users. With such low volumes, introducing a product where the market is more or less ignorant of it's benefits into shops is too foolhardy for me. Shops are full of all sorts of garbage with "health benefits", show me one with scientific studies published in reputable journals, that even pass the vetting of Wikipedia, just show me on wikipedia, then you will realise this is a very special product. Study GINSENG for instance on wikipedia, kuna scientific support? Yet people buy (or are cheated) for "health benefits". In any case, some terrible brands of hibiscus tea are in these shops. Let me send it over, i can pick some of the cost to get it to you, even if you are in Kisumu, i will conveniently get it to you somehow. My brand is packed by MOUNTAIN COUNTY FRESH.

Please read a bit more on this tea in my post, link is my signature, if you want to open a shop
A New Kenya
essyk
#33 Posted : Friday, May 24, 2013 11:04:38 AM

sending you order to taste.
check your inbox
"The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good.
McReggae
#34 Posted : Friday, May 24, 2013 12:14:38 PM

I am tempted to make an order but I want to be assured that it not be you making the delivery!!!!!
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
Mukiri
#35 Posted : Friday, May 24, 2013 12:29:56 PM

Much Know wrote:
Mukiri wrote:

Mukiri leta order, I will do my best to delver a months supply anywhere, even mombasa, inaweza kuja na coast bus at little or no extra cost, it's a special brand. One of my customers here taught me that clever delivery method i hadn't thought of. Anyway thanks for that idea but am like this is still to early in the product/company set up for a shop but i have in my plan definately for a shop soon. I am not just promoting any/all sorts of things like "fuaaa", (excuse my language). I am not in the business of grinding napia grass aka thaara and selling to you as muarubaini, sijui aloe vera, mara tablets in a pack to promote "general body wellness", aphrodisiacs "max power", cure all miracles like ginseng, i am just dealing in this hibiscus tea, trying to get people (especially those over 30 years) to understand why they are better of drinking it. Special attributes of quality in hibiscus tea, I get it, pass it to you plus tell you the scientifically proven health benefits like i have done for wazuans here, the closer the contact the better. Something like a coffee broker promoting his superior sacks of coffee to the buyers in a market with all sorts of coffee, but also individual drinkers, the more tasteful final product users. With such low volumes, introducing a product where the market is more or less ignorant of it's benefits into shops is too foolhardy for me. Shops are full of all sorts of garbage with "health benefits", show me one with scientific studies published in reputable journals, that even pass the vetting of Wikipedia, just show me on wikipedia, then you will realise this is a very special product. Study GINSENG for instance on wikipedia, kuna scientific support? Yet people buy (or are cheated) for "health benefits". In any case, some terrible brands of hibiscus tea are in these shops. Let me send it over, i can pick some of the cost to get it to you, even if you are in Kisumu, i will conveniently get it to you somehow. My brand is packed by MOUNTAIN COUNTY FRESH.

Please read a bit more on this tea in my post, link is my signature, if you want to open a shop

I apologize in advance for this rather harsh post.

That you opt to hide behind this rather long post is suspect. I like alot of Kenyans are skeptical about any 'do-gooder'. Your intentions might be genuine but I'm not God to know. I'd want a place I can go (back) to have questions answered. That and the fact that you might be evading KRA and KBS. I prefer not doing business in the bush!

Let me apologize again for my post. If you do decide to stock in a shop somewhere, not necessarily a supermarket... could be a herbalist, your relative in town etc, please let me know.

majimaji
#36 Posted : Friday, May 24, 2013 1:12:10 PM

Mukiri wrote:
Much Know wrote:
Mukiri wrote:

That you opt to hide behind this rather long post is suspect. I like alot of Kenyans are skeptical about any 'do-gooder'. Your intentions might be genuine but I'm not God to know. I'd want a place I can go (back) to have questions answered. That and the fact that you might be evading KRA and KBS. I prefer not doing business in the bush!

Let me apologize again for my post. If you do decide to stock in a shop somewhere, not necessarily a supermarket... could be a herbalist, your relative in town etc, please let me know.

@Mukiri, you have a valid point. No need to apologise.
McReggae
#37 Posted : Friday, May 24, 2013 1:24:44 PM

McReggae wrote:
I am tempted to make an order but I want to be assured that it not be you making the delivery!!!!!

Eeh....Mukiri just haddened my heart!!!!
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
nostoppingthis
#38 Posted : Friday, May 24, 2013 3:27:06 PM

Mukiri wrote:
Much Know wrote:
Mukiri wrote:

In case pine malfunctions?
Much Know
#39 Posted : Friday, May 24, 2013 3:59:50 PM

Mukiri wrote:
Much Know wrote:
Mukiri wrote:

I agree completely, first, you will hardly find a start-up, with such a marginal agricultural product doing business the way you suggest.
I intend to put up my first "shop" along the chuka meru road, though i live/work in Nairobi, i intend to sell it along with "better foods", just produce like rare grains and other produce that is better than chips near the producer to bring value addition of this agricultural produce closer to the farmer, and enable him replicate the same. This tea just happens to have health benefits, sio dawa nauza, it's tea, i have posted a whole article of this tea, no chemicals are added, petals are just dried. I want farmers to copy my model and earn better, and be able to grow varieties of crops suited to their areas, and sell them to HBP at risk folk in tao. That is my business model for this company. It promotes local produce from my area (this tea is grown in shags, i go get it from shags interior). I can post photos of me with farmers. Dealing in agricultural produce in the way i am dealing is perfectly fine (informal/jua kali style- it's a registered business though), i believe, but i am doing all the necessary paperwork to transform this into a real . I will inform you when i open my shop or if i make a drop off point, or get it to supermarkets, but meanwhile, if you really feel you need some, to use or repackage(wholesale), email.
A New Kenya
Mukiri
#40 Posted : Friday, May 24, 2013 5:09:59 PM

Sawa. I'll wait. I love my body, incase I consume something with adverse effects... Id like to show the judge/media/police where I bought it. Not an email.