wazua Sat, May 4, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages<12
How much is an affordable loss?
tony stark
#21 Posted : Thursday, August 23, 2018 11:15:27 AM

MugundaMan wrote:
tony stark wrote:
Jesus take the wheel. What are you talking about @MugundaMan?
This makes no sense. Were you answering a different question? Okay you get 100% for the imaginary question you answered!

@Berns I am not an active trader. I review my stock at best half yearly but often yearly when I review their results. My cutoff for losses then is 15% unless they have a clear plan to change their fortunes.

hehehehehe I thought you had a "big 7-6-2 brain" full of abstract thinking and critical evaluation? Yet hutu tusimple statements tumekushinda?

I'm sorry I don't have a appropriate shamba analogy that would make it simpler for you. However, You view of land is a little distorted and your use of imagination that land always increases in value exponentially. Had you been answering this important question your answer would be ideally when do you decide to dispose of the land. However in all your ujinga you ignore the question on stocks, answer it with a stupid example and add insult to injury by making stupid stupid assumptions on the the economics of land.

Boss, you might have been the smartest in your village lakini this is Wazua. Ujinga uwache!
MugundaMan
#22 Posted : Thursday, August 23, 2018 12:10:07 PM

tony stark wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
tony stark wrote:
This makes no sense. Were you answering a different question? Okay you get 100% for the imaginary question you answered!

@Berns I am not an active trader. I review my stock at best half yearly but often yearly when I review their results. My cutoff for losses then is 15% unless they have a clear plan to change their fortunes.

hehehehehe I thought you had a "big 7-6-2 brain" full of abstract thinking and critical evaluation? Yet hutu tusimple statements tumekushinda?

I'm sorry I don't have a appropriate shamba analogy that would make it simpler for you. However, You view of land is a little distorted and your use of imagination that land always increases in value exponentially. Had you been answering this important question your answer would be ideally when do you decide to dispose of the land. However in all your ujinga you ignore the question on stocks, answer it with a stupid example and add insult to injury by making stupid stupid assumptions on the the economics of land.

Boss, you might have been the smartest in your village lakini this is Wazua. Ujinga uwache!

Wowzer, what a statement.
Show me any plot in Kenya that has not appreciated in value over the past 100 years and perhaps I can take you seriously. Thanks for the brilliant insults though smile
tony stark
#23 Posted : Thursday, August 23, 2018 4:53:17 PM

MugundaMan wrote:
tony stark wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
tony stark wrote:

Show me any plot in Kenya that has not appreciated in value over the past 100 years and perhaps I can take you seriously. Thanks for the brilliant insults though smile

Many
Riparian land all over Nairobi ... Millions lost!
Millions have been lost through fraudulent deals ask all banks.
All the Konza city plots that haven't appreciated!

The list is sooooooo long!

Angelica _ann
#24 Posted : Thursday, August 23, 2018 5:19:21 PM

tony stark wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
tony stark wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
tony stark wrote:

Many

Embakasi Ranching and the likes .....
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
MugundaMan
#25 Posted : Thursday, August 23, 2018 6:10:50 PM

MugundaMan wrote:

tony stark wrote:
Many

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

I thought that 7-6-2 education and the dazzling intelligence it allegedly imparts was supposed to be the best thing since sliced bread. Do you even understand what price appreciation vs price depreciation of land means in an economic context? What you have told us above is that the price of land under Java in Lavington has gone down since 1963 because the Java building over it has been demolished Laughing out loudly

WHERE AND WHEN in Konza have plot prices "not appreciated" over the past 100 years? Heck, even over the past 20 years? Check what an acre was going for in 1998 and what it is going for today and report back. If you can show me a single incident where over a ten year period the price of land in Kenya has gone down, I will be the first to nominate you for the Nobel prize in economics, with gusto!

Anyway, why bother? Engaging you is a waste of precious keystrokes beyond this point. Enjoy your day.smile
VituVingiSana
#26 Posted : Thursday, August 23, 2018 6:24:57 PM

Though we should look at it from TODAY's perspective. Those 100 years have gone past us.

What's the outlook going forward?
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett