wazua Sun, Apr 28, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

68 Pages«<4041424344>»
KCB buy buy buy
Ebenyo
#821 Posted : Tuesday, June 20, 2017 4:38:40 PM

the cma news helped the price back to 37.waiting at 35 and below.
Towards the goal of financial freedom
Angelica _ann
#822 Posted : Tuesday, June 20, 2017 4:41:32 PM

Ebenyo wrote:

So CMA takes like 5 days to respond to such serious allegations that have been in public domain for that long Sad Sad Sad
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
Ericsson
#823 Posted : Tuesday, June 20, 2017 4:59:11 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:

So CMA takes like 5 days to respond to such serious allegations that have been in public domain for that long Sad Sad Sad

Tomorrow we are back to 38.
Told you guys that story is not heading anywhere
Wealth is built through a relatively simple equation
Wealth=Income + Investments - Lifestyle
obiero
#824 Posted : Tuesday, June 20, 2017 5:13:30 PM

Ericsson wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:

Caution must be exercised on both stocks, moreso simba since NSSF has already disbursed 3B to ailing NBK as a direct address to the liquidity matter

HF 30,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
Spikes
#825 Posted : Tuesday, June 20, 2017 5:51:30 PM

obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:

Caution must be exercised on both stocks, moreso simba since NSSF has already disbursed 3B to ailing NBK as a direct address to the liquidity matter

http://mobile.nation.co....78660-ojmy1n/index.html
It seems exchange bar is reliable!
John 5:17 But Jesus replied, “My Father is always working, and so am I.”
Angelica _ann
#826 Posted : Tuesday, June 20, 2017 5:57:41 PM

Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:

Was looking forward to that 'M&A' taking us to 30 bob yawa Drool Drool Drool
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
obiero
#827 Posted : Tuesday, June 20, 2017 6:05:35 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:

H1 for banks will be underwhelming and there and then, you will get another shot at simba.. Meanwhile, this M&A deal is not a figment of the media.. Caution to be taken

Metasploit
#828 Posted : Tuesday, June 20, 2017 6:06:47 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:

It wasnt much about the news as Equity also touched 36.50 yesterday on good volumes.KCB touched 36 yesterday on good volumes..41-42 resistance to be retested (I loaded both )

In an earlier thread we pointed out the rally in banking stocks and expected insurance to follow then manufacturing..This happened.

Now we see the crappy penny stocks rallying!

And the pullback in the two financials get deeper than in other cycles!We have lower RSIs

Look for the signs in trend change as NSE at 3600 is deeply overbought

“The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.”
Metasploit
#829 Posted : Tuesday, June 20, 2017 6:13:36 PM

AND time to review your performance from the Jan low of 2790...

The Index had 29% returns!!

If you had anything lower than this,then you need to review your investment or trading strategy

“The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.”
Angelica _ann
#830 Posted : Tuesday, June 20, 2017 6:29:40 PM

I have 3 shares for this period ....

KCB (i almost exited this week but dint trust the rumours), NIC and ARM ...... am at 41% curtailed by ARM but waiting for it patiently !!!!smile smile smile

Now the hard stuff is realizing the actual gains, very tricky. Requires @obiero moves!!!!!!!
obiero
#831 Posted : Tuesday, June 20, 2017 6:44:53 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:

KCB (i almost exited this week but dint trust the rumours), NIC and ARM ...... am at 41% curtailed by ARM but waiting for it patiently !!!!smile smile smile

Now the hard stuff is realizing the actual gains, very tricky. Requires @obiero moves!!!!!!!

For once @angelica mentions my name.. I always knew that this day would come smile

hisah
#832 Posted : Tuesday, June 20, 2017 7:17:48 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:

You took NMG profits easily. The above are much fatter profits...
$15/barrel oil... The commodities lehman moment arrives as well as Sovereign debt volcano!
Ebenyo
#833 Posted : Tuesday, June 20, 2017 11:06:15 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:

i thought Angelica is a longterm investor.kumbe ni speculator!
Angelica _ann
#834 Posted : Tuesday, June 20, 2017 11:23:49 PM

Ebenyo wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:

Over the years i have learnt many things so i have 3 stock portfolios. Then long term is never permanent, you must read sign of times especially from @hisah, @karasinga @lochaz-index, @obierosmile et all .been here since 2006 cucu now oooops @metaspoilt ... Volumes .... Wacha tu. Still learning though
Ebenyo
#835 Posted : Wednesday, June 21, 2017 8:04:00 AM

Angelica _ann wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:

Over the years i have learnt many things so i have 3 stock portfolios. Then long term is never permanent, you must read sign of times especially from @hisah, @karasinga @lochaz-index, @obierosmile et all .been here since 2006 cucu now oooops @metaspoilt ... Volumes .... Wacha tu. Still learning though

Ebenyo
#836 Posted : Wednesday, June 21, 2017 8:58:27 AM

Angelica _ann wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
[quote=Angelica _ann]I have 3 shares for this period ....

Over the years i have learnt many things so i have 3 stock portfolios. Then long term is never permanent, you must read sign of times especially from @hisah, @karasinga @lochaz-index, @obierosmile et all .been here since 2006 cucu now oooops @metaspoilt ... Volumes .... Wacha tu. Still learning though[/quote

11 years is great.im still working up my portfolio.its been tough since i have to go through financial statements and annual reports to get a good position of a company financial health.My idea is to take a lifetime position in good companies which my great grandchildren will also inherit.
i have been buying since 2015 but haphazardly.im now learning better and in the next 1-2 years i hope to have built a good portfolio for me,my children,grandchildren and greatgrandchildren.
Some elements i have learnt to consider while constructing a portfolio are:
1.Diversity-
2.Exposure-
3.Finances
4.Management
5.Ownership structure
im going through both the stocks i have and those i think i should have so that i make conclusive decision.

heri
#837 Posted : Wednesday, June 21, 2017 9:59:39 AM

http://www.nation.co.ke/...9774-14pykoy/index.html

So, what is the state of the banking sector as we approach the August 8 General Election?

I have been reading through data based on a review of the Q1 2017 regulatory disclosure that banks must publish quarterly in fulfilment of the requirements of prudential guidelines by the Central Bank of Kenya.

The statistics make for very depressing reading.

I have come to the conclusion that we are at a point where policymakers must approach the banking sector with more intellectual honesty.

We must to stop kidding ourselves that everything is fine in this sector.
Ericsson
#838 Posted : Sunday, July 02, 2017 10:07:12 PM

http://www.businessdaily...96686-63obwpz/index.html
Flo-ology
#839 Posted : Monday, July 03, 2017 7:50:37 AM

Ericsson wrote:
http://www.businessdailyafrica.com/corporate/KCB-in-deal-to-handle-Safaricom-M-Pesa-cash-/539550-3996686-63obwpz/index.html

Applause to Mr.Oigara. Applause . Now with a pool of cheap deposits, Simba should give Member a run
Reflection Eternal
Ericsson
#840 Posted : Monday, July 03, 2017 10:39:28 PM

http://www.businessdaily...8342-rfna1oz/index.html

"GCR has retained KCB Bank’s (Kenya) long-term credit rating at AA and short-term’s at A1+ with a stable outlook, for the fourth straight year.
The rating, the highest by GCR in Kenya, boosts any effort by KCB to raise capital."