Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages<12
Best SME bank
story teller
#21 Posted : Friday, May 24, 2013 12:50:38 AM

washiku wrote:
BambooProductsKe wrote:
Hi Entrepreneurs!

We are looking for an Excellent bank for SME with minimum account balance and extremely fast account opening time.

Which bank would you recommend?

Chase Bank, Consolidated Bank. I can give you a contact in Chase who can ensure u r sorted faster faster

@washiku, what are the benefits of chase bank for SMEs?..kindly explain..
It's not hard to make decisions when you know what your values are.
kamaug
#22 Posted : Thursday, May 30, 2013 12:18:57 AM

Banker wrote:
@Bamboo, you have posed a very intriguing question whose answer would be all banks. When we talk of an SME account, what comes to mind is a business current account which across all banks would have no minimum balance requirement. The trick would be in the monthly ledger fees and maintenance fee. And how easy would it be to get an overdraft. If you drew a cheque of Kes.900K while your account balance is 895K, would your bank clear it for you or return it to the drawer with those two words that are every entrepreneur's nightmare; "Insufficient funds". Would your bank take note if your monthly turnovers started growing from say Kes.500,000 p.m to Kes.2M p.m ? And would your bank be willing to stand with you before you get your footing or would they rather watch from a distance until your risk profile drops to an acceptable level ?

Any idea which is currently the best bank for an OD.. i know it isnt Equity, actually i think, with Equity you could'nt do worse..
WTF
madhaquer
#23 Posted : Saturday, January 05, 2019 3:28:58 PM

Dear Wazuans,
I would like to revisit this thread.

What are your experiences with various banks in terms of overdraft, account operating costs, service etc...?

I am considering Equity, Family, Co-operative bank, KCB,