Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

46 Pages«<4243444546>
Do Wazuans Exercise?
washiku
#861 Posted : Tuesday, March 14, 2017 1:51:09 PM

https://www.facebook.com...6597762210/?pnref=story

Rollins
#862 Posted : Wednesday, March 15, 2017 12:32:34 PM

I Started off gym exercises like 2 years ago though i have had breaks spanning six months in between. When i began, my goal was to add weight, some muscle and tanning.
I weighed around 58Kgs when i started and i am currently tipping the scales at 74Kgs. My biggest challenge off late is overall fatigue which i feel after wards and failure to rise to the occasion when needed!
My overall exercises on weightlifting are done at very slow reps.. and i avoid treadmills and bikes as much as i can....
Even a BrOKeN clock is right twice a day
Swenani
#863 Posted : Wednesday, March 15, 2017 2:19:07 PM

Rollins wrote:
I Started off gym exercises like 2 years ago though i have had breaks spanning six months in between. When i began, my goal was to add weight, some muscle and tanning.
I weighed around 58Kgs when i started and i am currently tipping the scales at 74Kgs. My biggest challenge off late is overall fatigue which i feel after wards and failure to rise to the occasion when needed!
My overall exercises on weightlifting are done at very slow reps.. and i avoid treadmills and bikes as much as i can....

What? So you can't have sex? Why don't you just stop the gym exercises? What kind of priorities do you've?
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
Rollins
#864 Posted : Wednesday, March 15, 2017 2:42:41 PM

Swenani wrote:
Rollins wrote:

What? So you can't have sex? Why don't you just stop the gym exercises? What kind of priorities do you've?

Unintended outcome! libido affected
Even a BrOKeN clock is right twice a day
washiku
#865 Posted : Thursday, March 16, 2017 10:16:44 AM

Rollins wrote:

See below answer from my gym instructor

Quote:
We need to know his rests days and recoveries,

Fatigue is a disease.
It is true as he has explained, overdose of training can stress your body to such situation.

Multi vitamins is of essence, his zinc level might be low
TSi
#866 Posted : Wednesday, March 22, 2017 8:55:08 AM

washiku wrote:
Rollins wrote:

See below answer from my gym instructor

Quote:
We need to know his rests days and recoveries,

Fatigue is a disease.
It is true as he has explained, overdose of training can stress your body to such situation.

Multi vitamins is of essence, his zinc level might be low

Rollins, You could be overweight at 74kgs, u must mix cardio + wights. You cannot do weights alone otherwise u will bulk up but u will be unfit. Start jogging na ukule Njugu karanga to raise the Zinc levels.
masukuma
#867 Posted : Friday, March 31, 2017 9:43:52 PM

Today marks 6 weeks without sugar. Running 3 miles a day...no meat, dairy or flour. No caffeine. The change has been fantastic! I feel great! Zero alcohol...A healthy vegan diet, gluten-free, caffeine-free, sugar-free and a 2-hour workout every other day! Lost 15 lbs. of fat and gained muscle mass! I Don't know whose status this is, but I was really proud of them so I decided to copy and paste!
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
Lolest!
#868 Posted : Friday, March 31, 2017 10:05:23 PM

masukuma wrote:
Today marks 6 weeks without sugar. Running 3 miles a day...no meat, dairy or flour. No caffeine. The change has been fantastic! I feel great! Zero alcohol...A healthy vegan diet, gluten-free, caffeine-free, sugar-free and a 2-hour workout every other day! Lost 15 lbs. of fat and gained muscle mass! I Don't know whose status this is, but I was really proud of them so I decided to copy and paste!

Kwenda huko Managu wewe!Laughing out loudly
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
Bigchick
#869 Posted : Friday, March 31, 2017 10:24:05 PM

Lolest! wrote:
masukuma wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Huyu Masukuma ni shenzii type.
Sura kama yeye.Nkt
Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
washiku
#870 Posted : Saturday, April 01, 2017 1:32:19 AM

Bigchick wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
masukuma wrote:

Sura kama yeye.Nkt

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Angelica _ann
#871 Posted : Saturday, April 01, 2017 8:00:14 AM

washiku wrote:
Bigchick wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
masukuma wrote:

Sura kama yeye.Nkt

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

The way i read all that and was almost mashishimuko, bure wewe smile smile smile
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
washiku
#872 Posted : Friday, April 07, 2017 11:26:01 PM

washiku
#873 Posted : Tuesday, July 04, 2017 3:31:21 PM

washiku
#874 Posted : Tuesday, February 20, 2018 4:20:16 PM

I hope people are still exercising in 2018

washiku
#875 Posted : Wednesday, October 31, 2018 10:22:49 AM

Hmmmn
#876 Posted : Thursday, November 01, 2018 4:20:36 AM

When is Wazua getting a like,dislike,sceptical,hugs or amused button? Always getting a chuckle from good old Wazuans for years..having been a lurker for years....Anyway, Never Mind...I am a fitness fanatic believe it or not...So yes Wazuans exercise...
Ce n’est pas si grave...
Swenani
#877 Posted : Thursday, November 01, 2018 12:18:35 PM

washiku wrote:

Money can buy a physique
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
Thitifini
#878 Posted : Thursday, November 01, 2018 12:25:32 PM

Swenani wrote:
washiku wrote:

Money can buy a physique

Most PYTs consider round shape as a well-built physique smile

60% Learning, 30% synthesizing, 10% Debating
radiomast
#879 Posted : Thursday, November 01, 2018 10:53:58 PM

washiku wrote:

Whomever wrote this has never heard of liposuction or Bariatric surgery.
Also has never heard of disorders like Bulimia nervosa
Or the fact that some people eat like horses but happen to have an incredibly fast metabolism.
washiku
#880 Posted : Saturday, November 17, 2018 11:10:09 AM

The year is over. How was your year in exercise regime? How will next year be different? Wins? Misses? Learning?