wazua Thu, May 16, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages12>
Muthui Limited for jobs abroad
richdad
#1 Posted : Sunday, May 05, 2013 12:00:58 AM

This guy - Muthui Limited looks like a big con.

In this era of social media, such a business would have twitter and facebook pages so anyone can see real user reviews.

Its shame that people still get conned by such people.
Keep it simple
masukuma
#2 Posted : Sunday, May 05, 2013 8:26:16 AM

richdad wrote:

In this era of social media, such a business would have twitter and facebook pages so anyone can see real user reviews.

mining the miners
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
Bigchick
#3 Posted : Sunday, May 05, 2013 9:14:21 AM

richdad wrote:

Actually the name alone sounds sooooo cooonish one wonders how you can transact with such a company.

However I hear he is genuine ni dwafness ya masomo tu.
Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
Sansa
#4 Posted : Wednesday, May 08, 2013 11:06:50 PM

Look what I found below. It's poorly written but could still be a true story.

http://www.mwakilishi.co...-suffering-in-china.html
Wendz
#5 Posted : Thursday, May 09, 2013 9:21:02 AM

Bigchick wrote:
richdad wrote:

Actually the name alone sounds sooooo cooonish one wonders how you can transact with such a company.

what did you say about that name? ABK! You cant be that harsh....smile

Kwani what's wrong with a name? Dont we all transact with companies with people's names? the JP Morgans, the Sameers, the John Deeres, Abbott labs.... seriously? just because its not a foreign name?
Bigchick
#6 Posted : Thursday, May 09, 2013 9:38:55 AM

In business a name says alot about you and the business.Imagine if this was a name for a Nyam Chom joint or some outlet outlet that deals with everyday consumerables at home it would be okSomething like Njugunas , Kwa Mwangi and now Muthui.......

But for an International business that even geys jobs abroad aiiii.

Couple that with the common stereotyping of Mt Kenya guys and you see a huge Conguy.
Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
Angelica _ann
#7 Posted : Thursday, May 09, 2013 9:44:59 AM

I guess testing the waters. and i like the tyranny of names ..........
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
jaggernaut
#8 Posted : Thursday, May 09, 2013 11:22:43 AM

Wendz wrote:
Bigchick wrote:
richdad wrote:

what did you say about that name? ABK! You cant be that harsh....smile

Kwani what's wrong with a name? Dont we all transact with companies with people's names? the JP Morgans, the Sameers, the John Deeres, Abbott labs.... seriously? just because its not a foreign name?

Agreed. we need to change our mindset in order to move forward. We always deal with Barclays, James Finlays, Karume Investments, Ford, Daimler/Mercedes Benz etc, all family names. There's absolutely nothing wrong with Muthui Limited.
Um Sayala
#9 Posted : Thursday, May 09, 2013 11:23:03 AM

[quote=Sansa]Look what I found below. It's poorly written but could still be a true story.

http://www.mwakilishi.co...suffering-in-china.html[/quote]

sounds true. But I wonder why someone would pay 300k for a job in china, and most probably kazi ya mboch or equivalent. That English haikai ni ya kenyan professional gone to china for an executive job.
Ama kila mtu anataka kuenda 'abroad'
"Peace is our profession, War is our business" ...Unknown
McReggae
#10 Posted : Thursday, May 09, 2013 11:31:01 AM

Reminds me of the debate about 'Inorero University'
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
Lolest!
#11 Posted : Thursday, March 20, 2014 8:53:58 PM

On youngrich k24
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
YoungMulla
#12 Posted : Thursday, March 20, 2014 9:48:31 PM

Just saw it, that guy has been through a lot!!!
Before I die - i will touch the sky!!
harrydre
#13 Posted : Thursday, March 20, 2014 10:26:09 PM

Ma-Haters! The guy is busy creating jobs. He was on Tv a while back and I think he is genuine.
i.am.back!!!!
Magigi
#14 Posted : Friday, March 21, 2014 7:53:32 AM

Bigchick wrote:
In business a name says alot about you and the business.Imagine if this was a name for a Nyam Chom joint or some outlet outlet that deals with everyday consumerables at home it would be okSomething like Njugunas , Kwa Mwangi and now Muthui.......

Couple that with the common stereotyping of Mt Kenya guys and you see a huge Conguy.

Agreed...
Impunity
#15 Posted : Friday, March 21, 2014 9:34:15 AM

Magigi wrote:
Bigchick wrote:

Agreed...

What about Johnsons&Johnsons is a global compamy? Is Johnson a person's name?
Let Muthui be.
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

AlphDoti
#16 Posted : Friday, March 21, 2014 9:34:23 AM

These are same people who write bad things about others. They are done with middle-East, it is time for China.

First about getting stranded and sleeping outside!! In China? Those guys cannot even tolerate homeless people let alone somebody who claims to a have visa, idling around the airport.

Ati brothels? How naive this story. Prostitution is illegal in China, and it is not lip service like us in Kenya. When they say illegal, they mean illegal, not kitu kidogo. Leave alone brothels!

Then standing for 32 hours on China speed train!!! What does the writer take us for?
City to city trains are not like metro joining a street to another.

Ati "..when friends got back to Kenya reporting in various police station was fruitless"

How ridiculous some of our Kenyans! You are given a document and told not to open until you reach Qatar, are you a naive baby. These people are embarrassing our country. I think all they want is to go and become prostitutes and thieves in foreign countries.
mawinder
#17 Posted : Friday, March 21, 2014 9:42:01 AM

Impunity wrote:
Magigi wrote:
Bigchick wrote:

Agreed...

What about Johnsons&Johnsons is a global compamy? Is Johnson a person's name?
Let Muthui be.

It is because Muthui is a name from the mountain,otherwise I have not seen them castigate Lloyd Masika named after David Masika,Sameer named after Merali's son,Doshi etc.
Rahatupu
#18 Posted : Friday, March 21, 2014 10:00:30 AM

The "horrifying story" as told sounds very much like its a case of a human trafficking ring. Now whether Muthui Ltd is intricately linked from end to end of this ring cannot be verified but could a possibility.
Ngong
#19 Posted : Friday, March 21, 2014 10:22:32 AM

AlphDoti wrote:
These are same people who write bad things about others. They are done with middle-East, it is time for China.

First about getting stranded and sleeping outside!! In China? Those guys cannot even tolerate homeless people let alone somebody who claims to a have visa, idling around the airport.

Ati brothels? How naive this story. Prostitution is illegal in China, and it is not lip service like us in Kenya. When they say illegal, they mean illegal, not kitu kidogo. Leave alone brothels!

Then standing for 32 hours on China speed train!!! What does the writer take us for?
City to city trains are not like metro joining a street to another.

Ati "..when friends got back to Kenya reporting in various police station was fruitless"

How ridiculous some of our Kenyans! You are given a document and told not to open until you reach Qatar, are you a naive baby. These people are embarrassing our country. I think all they want is to go and become prostitutes and thieves in foreign countries.

Wee! Alpha pole pole,never seen you this pissed upsmile
Ngong
#20 Posted : Friday, March 21, 2014 10:27:10 AM

The guy is going places while you lament.
Visited the site and we were 150 visitors @10.26, that is great by all means!