wazua Fri, Apr 19, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

4 Pages<1234>
Foutain Investment club
erifloss
#21 Posted : Thursday, March 17, 2011 9:22:39 AM

@innairobi, when buying into a company as an ordinary shareholder i either look at the company's net assets(net of liabilities), DCF, NPV of ongoing projects, projected future profits on ongoing business activities & growth prospects based on the same. I see non of this with your purpoted firm i.e. no business activities to prospect on that are providing cashflows, no activities to pin growth on, strategies & time frame on how to get the various licences(it took equity 20 yrs to get a banking licence), no assets to assist in providing income apart from the 'members' money' & 'sacco' . It's being called a holding company with subsidiaries with no biz activities. Simply said i'd call it a formalised ponzi scheme Madoff style.
'They say money cannot buy me happiness but when i compare when i had none and now, i'm happier' Kevin O'leary
Pablo
#22 Posted : Thursday, March 17, 2011 9:26:23 AM

2 Falacies in the above presumption by @innairobi

1. On October 2013 - They say youll have 1M shares worth 1/- each. When they do a private placement the shares will each be worth 10/- overnight. - The value of a company does not depend on who its being sold to. The assumption is that all potential buyers are reasonable.

2. Same in 2016 the share rise x10 overnight when they are doing an IPO. Same logic as above.

Out of the x500 growth they promise, a x100 rise is not justifiable. What is justifiable is a x5 growth which in 5 years is pretty good. x500 growth is wishfull thinking.
My 2 cents.
Tommy
#23 Posted : Thursday, March 17, 2011 9:53:25 AM

erifloss wrote:
@innairobi, when buying into a company as an ordinary shareholder i either look at the company's net assets(net of liabilities), DCF, NPV of ongoing projects, projected future profits on ongoing business activities & growth prospects based on the same. I see non of this with your purpoted firm i.e. no business activities to prospect on that are providing cashflows, no activities to pin growth on, strategies & time frame on how to get the various licences(it took equity 20 yrs to get a banking licence), no assets to assist in providing income apart from the 'members' money' & 'sacco' . It's being called a holding company with subsidiaries with no biz activities. Simply said i'd call it a formalised ponzi scheme Madoff style.

@erifloss, i concur. u have stripped naked this boon/sham
Don't wait for the Last Judgment. It happens every day. ~Albert Camus, The Fall, 1956
innairobi
#24 Posted : Thursday, March 17, 2011 11:28:14 AM

Dont beat the messenger. My only insertion there was the statement "Fountain Group is moving into Banking?". Was bouncing it off the forum as an FYI and to get your thoughts. I am not a member of Fountain. Maybe @aemathenge can shed more light on their ambitious projections. I agree with the general view thus far. I would also add that the email does not meet the threshold of professional communication for an organization speaking in billions of shillings. It sounds ponziiiish. Hiyo tu.
All my friends are heathens, take it slow. Wait for them to ask you who you know. Please don't make any sudden moves.
The Merchant
#25 Posted : Wednesday, May 11, 2011 4:07:20 PM

The idea is quite good, ditto the enthusiasm. Achievable, maybe but 50,000% seems ponzyish at worst and naive at best.....
nduts
#26 Posted : Saturday, July 30, 2011 1:19:05 PM

Tommy wrote:
erifloss wrote:

@erifloss, i concur. u have stripped naked this boon/sham

=================================================
How do I differentiate FOUNTAIN ENTERPRISES PROGRAMME(FEP)from the previous PYRAMID SCHEMES.Why has it come with alot of force especially mashambani and almost election time?just like DECI?
Think
Mtu Biz
#27 Posted : Friday, September 23, 2011 8:04:40 AM

erifloss wrote:

Umenena. Hii ni ponzi kabisa.

Confirmed after seeing this..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Na-0EtrKtTg

Smoke and mirrors tupu.

Sola Scriptura

aemathenge
#28 Posted : Wednesday, November 30, 2011 2:52:17 PM

Kwanini
#29 Posted : Wednesday, November 30, 2011 4:40:13 PM

is Deci spelt the same way as Sasanet? How about Ponzi ?
"For i am the master and the captain of my fate"
fantony
#30 Posted : Wednesday, March 07, 2012 1:06:26 AM

these guys are smart and with the idea and the money.. of course i would ask to have a look at a books before i invest.. the only thing i do not like is their headquarters location.. it is too posh.. but from seeing where they are holding meetings i have an inkling they are really interested in a base from a particular sub-region/county.. which luckily happens to be where i come from and a disadvantage to who i can call 'andu a ruguru'..

These investment groups and are the way to go... i have seen them work elsewhere..
pariah
#31 Posted : Friday, March 09, 2012 11:20:15 PM

what came of this FEP? what are the returns so far by 2012?
provicky
#32 Posted : Monday, April 09, 2012 6:32:49 PM

Hi people,i have read through the threads and yes FEP is alive and kicking and it is no ponzi scheme or anything close.

The crazy returns are very realistic.It is exactly what the other companies like Equity went through PPO and IPO.The reason why most of us are surprised is because we are on the side of buying shares...not selling.If you were on the other side, you'd be talking different.

These are things that are only discussed in 5 star hotels and then the ordinary Kenyans come in at IPO level.

The REAL opportunity here is to be an Anchor Investor/Founder Investor in an upcoming bank.

The FEP Group CEO will be doing presentations from tommorow Tuesday,Wednesday and Thursday at Nairobi Baptist Church from 5:30pm.

For anyone who doubts anything about FEP, please make sure you attend the meetings.

P.S
I invested last year March(2011) in FEP and iam currently working with the Technology company....and yes we have done an overhaul of the old website which we will be uploading the new one soon.

Just in case you want to get details call me on 0725690651

The Contacts for the H.Q are
Kilimani Business Center
1st Floor, Kirichwa Road
P.O. Box 72367-00200, Nairobi
Tel: 020 2501812 | 0718 630001
Email info@fep-group.com
Website www.fep-group.com
provicky
#33 Posted : Monday, April 09, 2012 6:45:39 PM

Just to be clear, our Vision 2015 is to achieve the following:

1.A fully fledged successful bank
2.A fully fledged media house
3.A chain of hotels
4.A group of schools
provicky
#34 Posted : Monday, April 09, 2012 10:03:40 PM

I would strongly urge each one of you who would like to be on the lower right of the Cashflow Quadrant (the I) to join us tommorow, Wednesday and Thursday at Nairobi Baptist Church to hear from the Vision bearer himself where we have come from, where we are and where we are going.

Also it would be a good opportunity for those who just want to engage their intellect and get to learn more than the little we know about stocks,investments and shares.

This is a whole different ball game which has been hidden for a long time to the big boys only in 5 star hotels but for the first time you will get to hear the real secrets of the greatest powerhouse in the service industry ....THE BANK.

Come and come with a friend.

Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 5:30 pm Nairobi Baptist Church,Ngong Road next to Daystar University.

Karibu.
livo
#35 Posted : Wednesday, April 11, 2012 4:46:14 PM

Am a part of FEP & i can assure you these are the secrets the "few" wealthy Kenyans cannot share with us but now we know. The returns make sense to me because i have read & understood how to be wealthy & not in a few million shillings but in dollars $$$ & if you are working hard to be a rich, you will only be a millionaire but when you work hard & smart & get your company the levels of PPO & IPO, you are an assured billionaire. Ask Mwangi of Equity & the likes who are buying into companies in real estate, media, insurance & banks & they are doing PPO's & IPO's...you will get to see where the wealth is coming from.
In the Previous post @Provicky asked are you the one selling shares of your company or are you just a buyer?
Read the following posts:
http://www.kenyanlist.co...sting-show.php?id=64191

and:
http://mobile.businessda.../-/2kltioz/-/index.html

finally:

http://allafrica.com/stories/201110100934.html

Billionaires, see you at the top
Mtu Biz
#36 Posted : Tuesday, April 24, 2012 11:01:28 AM

Sola Scriptura

dave.kim
#37 Posted : Wednesday, May 02, 2012 1:54:37 PM

Mtu Biz wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Rule No.1 is never lose money. Rule No.2 is never forget rule number one
dave.kim
#38 Posted : Sunday, May 06, 2012 6:09:52 PM

provicky wrote:

3.A chain of hotels
4.A group of schools

Provicky, we need to see ur financial reports. There is nothing of the sort on the website
Rule No.1 is never lose money. Rule No.2 is never forget rule number one
BGL
#39 Posted : Sunday, May 06, 2012 6:52:04 PM

dave.kim wrote:
provicky wrote:

3.A chain of hotels
4.A group of schools

Provicky, we need to see ur financial reports. There is nothing of the sort on the website

You can download the annual report here http://www.fep-group.com...ownloads/viewcategory/4

History will not remember you for your IQ. It will remember you for what you did. “Genius is 1 percent inspiration, 99 percent perspiration.” Thomas Edison
abroaduni
#40 Posted : Monday, May 07, 2012 10:47:51 AM

Thank You very much for sharing this very helpful and useful information regarding investment clubs.As,I am an investor,So,your info would be proved very helpful for me.

Keep Sharing!!!

work permit canada