Impunity
#22 Posted : Monday, September 30, 2013 1:41:46 PM

Magigi wrote:

Laughing out loudly

Ati @Waiguru has Michuki's spirit?
Jeez, pesa breaks good men.
Sad Sad Sad
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

Euge
#23 Posted : Monday, September 30, 2013 1:54:11 PM

Euge, Guest (2), MKWASI, Obi 1 Kanobi, Ojingasmile
Lord, thank you!
Obi 1 Kanobi
#24 Posted : Monday, September 30, 2013 2:22:31 PM

poundfoolish wrote:
Magigi wrote:
Has he provided this advise to the president?

This will be the first wrong advice..
The NIS did its job perfectly,

1. Probably somebody decided a terrorist attack was not worth the presidents ear hence that information did not get to him. if it did, it must have been dismissed.

2. The police force. The civil service the D's... The pay... The bribes.... WOI!!!

3. The CDF and his SF and his military strategists. From hostages who rescued themselves, some walked out as late as 10pm Saturday to the mesmerise of the KDF soldiers outside.
Why he deemed it fit to send in the KDF to replace the RECCE haphazardly still beats logic.
A general who cant stand before other generals and declare he lost 6 men, all hostages, bombed LOOTED building and no terrorist bodies to show after a rescue mission. its disrespect to the disciplined forces all over the world .

The sleuth Gichangi should be left alone.. He did his part. What needs to be done is give him an unrestricted free pass to the president. not the General!

@Poundfoolish.

Gichangi has direct access to the president, there are no intermediaries between the two. If he was aware of the Westgate threat and failed to report, then he is sorely responsible.

Besides, the president has been personally affected by this, I am sure if this info was with anyone in govt and they failed to act on it then they must surely packing their bags even as we speak.

My take is that NIS new nothing of this attack as usual.
"The purpose of bureaucracy is to compensate for incompetence and lack of discipline." James Collins
mdudu
#25 Posted : Monday, September 30, 2013 2:31:35 PM

Obi 1 Kanobi wrote:
poundfoolish wrote:
Magigi wrote:

1. Probably somebody decided a terrorist attack was not worth the presidents ear hence that information did not get to him. if it did, it must have been dismissed.

2. The police force. The civil service the D's... The pay... The bribes.... WOI!!!

3. The CDF and his SF and his military strategists. From hostages who rescued themselves, some walked out as late as 10pm Saturday to the mesmerise of the KDF soldiers outside.
Why he deemed it fit to send in the KDF to replace the RECCE haphazardly still beats logic.
A general who cant stand before other generals and declare he lost 6 men, all hostages, bombed LOOTED building and no terrorist bodies to show after a rescue mission. its disrespect to the disciplined forces all over the world .

The sleuth Gichangi should be left alone.. He did his part. What needs to be done is give him an unrestricted free pass to the president. not the General!

@Poundfoolish.

Gichangi has direct access to the president, there are no intermediaries between the two. If he was aware of the Westgate threat and failed to report, then he is sorely responsible.

Besides, the president has been personally affected by this, I am sure if this info was with anyone in govt and they failed to act on it then they must surely packing their bags even as we speak.

Kimemia already paid the price and now is areal secretary whose job will be to take minutes during meetings. More are going to be sent home.
Mastermind
#26 Posted : Monday, September 30, 2013 2:56:02 PM

seppuku wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Ngunyi, Kinyanjui, Mututho, Kinyua; who next!!!

He's keeping his friends close and his enemies even closer. You don't want Mutahi out there causing trouble for you. He'd rather be with you contributing absolutely nothing, but you are quite sure he's not working against you. Not openly at least.

Smh. Overrated
If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them.
#27 Posted : Monday, September 30, 2013 4:38:13 PM

MaichBlack wrote:
President Uhuru has made a very wise move and appointed Mutahi Ngunyi as his Senior Political Advisor. A brilliant mind recognized by another brilliant mind!

Mutahi Ngunyi

I don't know if it's a great or terrible idea to get your critics on your side. Mutahi will be the second appointee after Dennis Itumbi.
The danger is, they get too know all the cracks and when sh8 hits the fan (fallout) they can miguna or githongo on you. Secondly there's a reason why other leaders don't do it, UK should go find out why.

BBI will solve it
:)
Magigi
#28 Posted : Monday, September 30, 2013 5:02:26 PM

Mastermind wrote:
seppuku wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Ngunyi, Kinyanjui, Mututho, Kinyua; who next!!!

He's keeping his friends close and his enemies even closer. You don't want Mutahi out there causing trouble for you. He'd rather be with you contributing absolutely nothing, but you are quite sure he's not working against you. Not openly at least.

Smh. Overrated

ahahaha...John F. Kennedy said it is better to have your enemies pee from within than outside in!!!!
washiku
#29 Posted : Monday, September 30, 2013 5:22:13 PM

Magigi wrote:

Laughing out loudly

And what are these Red eyes capable of?
simonkabz
#30 Posted : Monday, September 30, 2013 7:15:55 PM

Omamo, Ole Lenku are completely unqualified for the jobs, they are totally clueless and we shouldn't even blame them. Kimaiyo is just an average guy. Not a go getter, doesn't want to DISTURB the status quo and won't achieve much. With these activists who decided to shaft our security systems Kimaiyo won't achieve anything, we are unprotected on the home front. Gichangi, he doesn't like mud, or incompetence. Above average IMO. Karangi, trained, tested and proven, we should sleep easy on that-we have the hammer lol.

We have Hussein Ali, Opande, Tonje, Sumbeiyo. ....decorated, polished soldiers, perfect replacements for the 2 hapless ministers. And they may be idle out there, why waste such scarce resources? Why would UK waste such brains? What does omamo n Lenku contribute at the cabinet meetings?
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
Amores
#31 Posted : Monday, September 30, 2013 7:24:23 PM

washiku wrote:
Magigi wrote:

Laughing out loudly

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Mean!!!
I am happy
simonkabz
#32 Posted : Monday, September 30, 2013 8:17:15 PM

Amores wrote:
washiku wrote:
Magigi wrote:

Laughing out loudly

Scare alshaabab to death!
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
Amores
#33 Posted : Monday, September 30, 2013 10:13:29 PM

simonkabz wrote:
Amores wrote:
washiku wrote:
Magigi wrote:

Laughing out loudly

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly this is just funny
I am happy
harrydre
#34 Posted : Monday, September 30, 2013 10:41:24 PM

Obi 1 Kanobi wrote:
poundfoolish wrote:
Magigi wrote:

@Poundfoolish.

i don't think so. I believe he reports to Kimaiyo

Defence Cabinet Secretary Rachael Omamo, Chief of Defence Forces Gen Julius Karangi, police boss David Kimaiyo, his deputies, National Intelligence Director General Michael Gichangi, CID Director Francis Muhoro and Interior Principal Secretary Mutea Iringo were among those present at the meeting.
i.am.back!!!!
simonkabz
#35 Posted : Monday, September 30, 2013 10:52:34 PM

harrydre wrote:
Obi 1 Kanobi wrote:
poundfoolish wrote:
Magigi wrote:

@Poundfoolish.

i don't think so. I believe he reports to Kimaiyo

Defence Cabinet Secretary Rachael Omamo, Chief of Defence Forces Gen Julius Karangi, police boss David Kimaiyo, his deputies, National Intelligence Director General Michael Gichangi, CID Director Francis Muhoro and Interior Principal Secretary Mutea Iringo were among those present at the meeting.

The DG of the NIS is a state office, just like the IG and the CDF, or so I thought....Completely independent from any other security arm, but reports to the president/NSAC/Parliamentary committees....................

Hence the three security organs, namely NIS, NPS and the KDF which MUST WORK CLOSELY TOGETHER, if we are to have any semblance of national security. The little I know is that there is a substantial level cordination, communication and cooperation among the three, though I guess the Westgate tragedy calls for enhanced and closer cooperation among the three. My two cents end there.
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
InnovateGuy
#36 Posted : Monday, September 30, 2013 11:05:30 PM

Amores wrote:
simonkabz wrote:
Amores wrote:
washiku wrote:
Magigi wrote:

Laughing out loudly

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly this is just funny

Whatever the guy smokes is not diluted. Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Live Full Die Empty - Les Brown.
McReggae
#37 Posted : Monday, January 13, 2014 10:45:06 AM

What happened that Mutahi denies being an adviser to Mtemebezi and even insinuating that he can't be advised????
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
simonkabz
#38 Posted : Monday, January 13, 2014 10:56:34 AM

McReggae wrote:
What happened that Mutahi denies being an adviser to Mtemebezi and even insinuating that he can't be advised????

I doubt he is. He is still cutting both ways.
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
washiku
#39 Posted : Monday, January 13, 2014 10:56:49 AM

McReggae wrote:

He actually said he will sue. Watch out. He might add you on the list of Standard, now that you also lied to us. smile
McReggae
#40 Posted : Monday, January 13, 2014 11:03:05 AM

washiku wrote:
McReggae wrote:

He actually said he will sue. Watch out. He might add you on the list of Standard, now that you also lied to us. smile

smile Bring him on and we'll show him the payments made towards the same!!!!
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".