wazua Sun, May 5, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

4 Pages123>»
Mutahi Ngunyi - Senior Political Advisor to President Uhuru Kenyatta
MaichBlack
#1 Posted : Friday, April 12, 2013 7:10:01 PM

President Uhuru has made a very wise move and appointed Mutahi Ngunyi as his Senior Political Advisor. A brilliant mind recognized by another brilliant mind!

Mutahi Ngunyi
Never count on making a good sale. Have the purchase price be so attractive that even a mediocre sale gives good returns.
MaichBlack
#2 Posted : Friday, April 12, 2013 7:13:57 PM

Looks like someone is paying attention!

Link: Post #13
Never count on making a good sale. Have the purchase price be so attractive that even a mediocre sale gives good returns.
mawinder
#3 Posted : Friday, April 12, 2013 7:22:29 PM

MaichBlack wrote:

You should know @liv!!!!!!!!!!!!
MaichBlack
#4 Posted : Friday, April 12, 2013 7:31:01 PM

mawinder wrote:
MaichBlack wrote:

Why? More details please.
xyzee
#5 Posted : Friday, April 12, 2013 7:47:28 PM

I thought he said did not like UK?
Cupcake
#6 Posted : Friday, April 12, 2013 7:55:34 PM

MaichBlack wrote:
President Uhuru has made a very wise move and appointed Mutahi Ngunyi as his Senior Political Advisor. A brilliant mind recognized by another brilliant mind!

Mutahi Ngunyi

i always take information from Kenyan-post with a pinch of salt.....but if Mr. Tyranny has gotten that job...well.... i wish him well..Applause Applause
MaichBlack
#7 Posted : Friday, April 12, 2013 8:02:05 PM

Cupcake wrote:
MaichBlack wrote:

Mutahi Ngunyi

i always take information from Kenyan-post with a pinch of salt.....but if Mr. Tyranny has gotten that job...well he a brilliant mind..

I started visiting the site last month but reading some of their posts with hindsight, they are [mostly] onto something.

Of course some of the articles are preposterous and wouldn't qualify for print in a gutter press with some modicum of self respect. So I guess the tough job is to separate the chuff from the real stuff! But there is a way they word the stuff they are just speculating on - if you are keen!
Cupcake
#8 Posted : Friday, April 12, 2013 9:00:04 PM

MaichBlack wrote:
Cupcake wrote:
MaichBlack wrote:

Mutahi Ngunyi

i always take information from Kenyan-post with a pinch of salt.....but if Mr. Tyranny has gotten that job...well he a brilliant mind..

I started visiting the site last month but reading some their post with hindsight, there [mostly] onto something.

Of course some of the articles are preposterous and wouldn't qualify for print in a gutter press with some modicum of self respect. So I guess the tough job is to separate the chuff from the real stuff! But there is a way the word the stuff they are just speculating on - if you are keen!

i agree....
story teller
#9 Posted : Saturday, April 13, 2013 2:50:20 AM

MaichBlack wrote:

Mutahi Ngunyi

I guess this guy will be laughing all the way to the bank..It is a strange world..
It's not hard to make decisions when you know what your values are.
MADE
#10 Posted : Saturday, April 13, 2013 9:46:15 AM

story teller wrote:
MaichBlack wrote:

Mutahi Ngunyi

I guess this guy will be laughing all the way to the bank..It is a strange world..

Miguna Miguna should also be made to laugh to the bank. His unmasking of the feared cat played a big role in changing neutral voters' perception
Age is transforming me into an Elder;becoz Admin hasn't made me one.
McReggae
#11 Posted : Sunday, September 29, 2013 7:57:15 PM

....now confirmed!!!
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
Angelica _ann
#12 Posted : Sunday, September 29, 2013 8:03:44 PM

Ngunyi, Kinyanjui, Mututho, Kinyua; who next!!!
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
seppuku
#13 Posted : Sunday, September 29, 2013 9:32:08 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:

He's keeping his friends close and his enemies even closer. You don't want Mutahi out there causing trouble for you. He'd rather be with you contributing absolutely nothing, but you are quite sure he's not working against you. Not openly at least.
Learn first to treat your time as you would your money, then treat your money as you do your time.
AlphDoti
#14 Posted : Sunday, September 29, 2013 9:42:41 PM

MaichBlack wrote:
mawinder wrote:
MaichBlack wrote:

Why? More details please.

@MaichBlack you see far Applause Applause
Clearly somebody in the high office reads Wazua.
I will say The Political Advisor discovered by @MaichBlack Applause Applause
washiku
#15 Posted : Sunday, September 29, 2013 9:46:44 PM

I have been seeing this all over social media. Has it been announced officially?
vinii
#16 Posted : Sunday, September 29, 2013 11:40:59 PM

MaichBlack wrote:

Mutahi Ngunyi

If you are an eagle don't hang around with chickens; chickens don't fly....
Mukiri
#17 Posted : Monday, September 30, 2013 12:17:26 AM

seppuku wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:

He's keeping his friends close and his enemies even closer. You don't want Mutahi out there causing trouble for you. He'd rather be with you contributing absolutely nothing, but you are quite sure he's not working against you. Not openly at least.

What she means is that there are a people out in the cold.

Proverbs 19:21
vinii
#18 Posted : Monday, September 30, 2013 7:04:26 AM

and what happens to Kutuny? don't see how the two can work together
If you are an eagle don't hang around with chickens; chickens don't fly....
Magigi
#19 Posted : Monday, September 30, 2013 12:52:22 PM

Has he provided this advise to the president?
poundfoolish
#20 Posted : Monday, September 30, 2013 1:07:52 PM

Magigi wrote:
Has he provided this advise to the president?

This will be the first wrong advice..
The NIS did its job perfectly,

1. Probably somebody decided a terrorist attack was not worth the presidents ear hence that information did not get to him. if it did, it must have been dismissed.

2. The police force. The civil service the D's... The pay... The bribes.... WOI!!!

3. The CDF and his SF and his military strategists. From hostages who rescued themselves, some walked out as late as 10pm Saturday to the mesmerise of the KDF soldiers outside.
Why he deemed it fit to send in the KDF to replace the RECCE haphazardly still beats logic.
A general who cant stand before other generals and declare he lost 6 men, all hostages, bombed LOOTED building and no terrorist bodies to show after a rescue mission. its disrespect to the disciplined forces all over the world .

The sleuth Gichangi should be left alone.. He did his part. What needs to be done is give him an unrestricted free pass to the president. not the General!