wazua Thu, Mar 28, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

71 Pages«<6667686970>»
Bitcoin: Does it have a future ?
amorphous
#1341 Posted : Tuesday, January 26, 2021 4:57:50 PM

Rwitre,
How do I buy BTC from Kenya. I am interested (honestly)

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Is there an app with zero fees that is MPESA ready?
New Normal!
Swenani
#1342 Posted : Wednesday, January 27, 2021 2:16:05 PM

rwitre wrote:
amorphous wrote:

https://africa.businessi...-steady-support/lrbd637

Quote:
Bitcoin traded at $31,885.49 as of 12:15 p.m. ET Sunday, down 0.9% from 24 hours ago. The world's largest cryptocurrency has struggled to find a floor as volatile price swings cut into investor bullishness. The token notched its biggest one-week plunge since September on Saturday, and downward momentum continues to wipe out key support levels.

Good for you indeed Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Get OUT of BTC NOWWW NOWWW NOWWW before you lose your shirts!!

Don't worry. Bitcoin will go past $100K.

But just for record, today's price: $33,235 (Up from the moment that piece was published, and we can't keep tracking these meagre 5% swings)

I'm calling for a 300% jump from here.

Meanwhile, #StackSats

What is the use/value of BTC apart from buying and hoping to sell it at a higher price?

I have repeatedly asked whether BTC is a currency or investment
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
shocks
#1343 Posted : Wednesday, January 27, 2021 10:02:53 PM

Swenani wrote:
rwitre wrote:
amorphous wrote:

Quote:
Bitcoin traded at $31,885.49 as of 12:15 p.m. ET Sunday, down 0.9% from 24 hours ago. The world's largest cryptocurrency has struggled to find a floor as volatile price swings cut into investor bullishness. The token notched its biggest one-week plunge since September on Saturday, and downward momentum continues to wipe out key support levels.

But just for record, today's price: $33,235 (Up from the moment that piece was published, and we can't keep tracking these meagre 5% swings)

Meanwhile, #StackSats

What is the use/value of BTC apart from buying and hoping to sell it at a higher price?

Gold?
rwitre
#1344 Posted : Wednesday, January 27, 2021 10:10:41 PM

amorphous wrote:
Rwitre,

BuyBitcoinWorldwide
rwitre
#1345 Posted : Wednesday, January 27, 2021 10:14:16 PM

shocks wrote:
Swenani wrote:
rwitre wrote:
amorphous wrote:

Quote:

Meanwhile, #StackSats

Gold?

It is the magic internet money that everyone will soon want a piece of. Laughing out loudly
amorphous
#1346 Posted : Thursday, January 28, 2021 9:05:12 AM

rwitre wrote:
amorphous wrote:
Rwitre,

BuyBitcoinWorldwide

Asanta! Let me gamble a tiny amount on it over the next year tuoneDrool
New Normal!
amorphous
#1347 Posted : Friday, January 29, 2021 7:55:56 AM

https://www.buybitcoinworldwide.com/

Rwitre, this website is a scam. Ended up on localbitcoins and their commissions to send are over 30%! Thank God I tested with a few measly shillings. I have got a green bitcoin wallet. How do I transfer those bitcoins I bought to my bitcoin wallet? Asanta in advance.
New Normal!
sparkly
#1348 Posted : Friday, January 29, 2021 8:02:34 AM

amorphous wrote:

Rwitre, this website is a scam. Ended up on localbitcoins and their commissions to send are over 30%! Thank God I tested with a few measly shillings. I have got a green bitcoin wallet. How do I transfer those bitcoins I bought to my bitcoin wallet? Asanta in advance.

I see you are joining the party after the fat lady has sang. You will sing your own tune in F- Major.
Life is short. Live passionately.
amorphous
#1349 Posted : Friday, January 29, 2021 8:06:04 AM

sparkly wrote:
amorphous wrote:

I see you are joining the party after the fat lady has sang. You will sing your own tune in F- Major.

he he he he he relax bro. Hii ni experiment tu. I put in a measly 400 bobs to "test the waters" ..wapi? They are saying ati commission to send is over 120 bobs! na isitoshe, I cannot even send if amount to be sent is less than than 400 bobs meaning I have to top up (and get shaved with more commissions) before I send! I think rwitre knew what he was doing when he was directing us to get shaved at this site Laughing out loudly. The real money is in the bitcoin commissions rather than the price swings!
New Normal!
rwitre
#1350 Posted : Friday, January 29, 2021 10:44:46 AM

amorphous wrote:
sparkly wrote:
amorphous wrote:

he he he he he relax bro. Hii ni experiment tu. I put in a measly 400 bobs to "test the waters" ..wapi? They are saying ati commission to send is over 120 bobs! na isitoshe, I cannot even send if amount to be sent is less than than 400 bobs meaning I have to top up (and get shaved with more commissions) before I send! I think rwitre knew what he was doing when he was directing us to get shaved at this site Laughing out loudly. The real money is in the bitcoin commissions rather than the price swings!

Buybitcoinworldwide gives you options. You pick what you're comfortable with.

Localbitcoins and Paxful are for peer-to-peer transactions. Convenient trades like buying tomatoes from a vendor in a market. You can use MPESA or bank transfer depending on what you find easier.

Trades within Localbitcoins don't have a fee, unless you're the one posting the ad.

Cost of transfer to your personal wallet is based on network congestion of the Bitcoin blockchain - which is in actual BTC. eg. 0.0008BTC outgoing fee.

Alternatives:
- Coinmama (Debit/Credit card purchases, sent straight to your personal wallet; but with a 5% fee)
- Etoro (Top-ups via PayPal or Debit/Credit cards, but have high spreads)

Whichever choice taken, transferring to your personal wallet will incur a fee based on the state of the Bitcoin mempool (this is paid to the miners)

You can reduce fees by buying in bulk, or accumulating over time within the exchange before transferring to your personal wallet.

Scenario 1:
Make 10 purchases worth Sh 400.
Transfer to green wallet each time at a Sh 120 cost.
Total purchase: Sh 40000
Total cost: Sh 12000

Scenario 2
Wait till the final purchase, then make one transfer at Sh120
Total cost: Sh 120

That's how you hear $1 billion worth of Bitcoin has been transferred for just $20
rwitre
#1351 Posted : Friday, January 29, 2021 11:53:11 AM

Man changes his twitter bio and price rockets Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

2021!

amorphous
#1352 Posted : Friday, January 29, 2021 12:19:20 PM

rwitre wrote:
amorphous wrote:
sparkly wrote:
amorphous wrote:

Buybitcoinworldwide gives you options. You pick what you're comfortable with.

Localbitcoins and Paxful are for peer-to-peer transactions. Convenient trades like buying tomatoes from a vendor in a market. You can use MPESA or bank transfer depending on what you find easier.

Trades within Localbitcoins don't have a fee, unless you're the one posting the ad.

Cost of transfer to your personal wallet is based on network congestion of the Bitcoin blockchain - which is in actual BTC. eg. 0.0008BTC outgoing fee.

Alternatives:
- Coinmama (Debit/Credit card purchases, sent straight to your personal wallet; but with a 5% fee)
- Etoro (Top-ups via PayPal or Debit/Credit cards, but have high spreads)

Whichever choice taken, transferring to your personal wallet will incur a fee based on the state of the Bitcoin mempool (this is paid to the miners)

You can reduce fees by buying in bulk, or accumulating over time within the exchange before transferring to your personal wallet.

Scenario 1:
Transfer to green wallet each time at a Sh 120 cost.
Total cost: Sh 12000

Scenario 2
Wait till the final purchase, then make one transfer at Sh120
Total cost: Sh 120

That's how you hear $1 billion worth of Bitcoin has been transferred for just $20

Kumbe bitcoin is super bure. Commissions at every corner. Anywhoo let me use scenario 2 and accumulate pole pole to see where this bitcoin junk will take us Drool
New Normal!
rwitre
#1353 Posted : Tuesday, February 02, 2021 3:39:22 PM

Over the last 7 days, 18,425 BTC worth $625 million has left exchanges.

Chart Source: @ glassnode

The Bitcoin supply stored in exchange wallets is at its lowest level in almost 2.5 years. Liquidity shock coming.

Recommendation: Buy
Current price: $34800

mnandii
#1354 Posted : Saturday, February 06, 2021 4:26:33 PM

RIPPLE
XRPUSD
There are two alternate Elliott Wave scenarios on this. Luckily both should lead to Ripple shooting upward beyond 0.80

SCENARIO I
Ripple is completing the final wave C of (2) whereby wave C will turn out to be an Elliott ending diagonal. In this case Ripple should break slightly below 0.2, probably even reach 0.1 to form a long term bottom (lasting years). Once the bottom is in place Ripple should turn strongly upward reaching beyond 0.8 (the extreme of wave B) in the initial impulsive subwaves.

SCENARIO II
Ripple is in the last subwave of a combination pattern WXY whereby at the point labelled A is wave W, the point labelled B is wave X and wave Y which could be a triangle is in progress. In this Scenario Ripple will stay above 0.16 as the triangle progresses.

Wave (2) combination Scenario in Ripple.
If Scenario II turns out right then Ripple should thrust strongly out of the triangle upward in the initial subwaves of an impulsive rise.
Both Scenarios call for ACCUMULATION of Ripple coins NOW.

Conventional thinkers waste time building shelters when they are unnecessary and then have no shelters when they need them the most. Socionomists do the opposite.
rwitre
#1355 Posted : Monday, February 08, 2021 3:50:11 PM

Tesla buys $1.5 billion in bitcoin

Quote:

Tesla announced Monday that it bought $1.5 billion worth of bitcoin, according to a filing with the SEC.

The company said it bought the bitcoin for “more flexibility to further diversify and maximize returns on our cash,” according to the filing. In addition to the purchase, Tesla said it would start accepting payments in bitcoin in exchange for its products as well.

Tokyo
#1356 Posted : Tuesday, February 09, 2021 3:20:43 AM

Heading to 5,000,000 Kshs anytime soon
work to prosper
rwitre
#1357 Posted : Sunday, February 14, 2021 9:10:00 PM

Si iguze $50,000 tufunge Valentines vizuri Laughing out loudly
mufasa
#1358 Posted : Wednesday, February 17, 2021 9:41:21 AM

PRICE OF BITCOIN WHEN THIS THREAD STARTED ....$196

Do it today! Tomorrow is promise to no-one.
rwitre
#1359 Posted : Wednesday, February 17, 2021 10:38:13 AM

SynBiotic SE is the first publicly traded company in Germany to put Bitcoin on its balance sheet.

Source: PressePortal

Quote:

SynBiotic SE CEO Lars Müller says of the decision: "Our decision was less about exchange rate fluctuations than the possible risk of inflation of the euro and dollar. Bitcoin is the exact counterpart to conventional currencies: Its volume is limited to 21 million units Limit is fixed and inviolable, which in turn is guaranteed by the decentralized organization of the cryptocurrency and the tamper-proof nature of a blockchain.

One by one.

aemathenge
#1360 Posted : Wednesday, February 17, 2021 12:28:46 PM

Dubai: Pay trade licence, visa fees in Bitcoin, cryptocurrencies

Government-backed free zone Kiklabb now accepts cryptocurrencies.

Kiklabb, the Dubai Government-owned licensing solutions, now accepts cryptocurrencies as a payment option for trade licences and visa fees.

This makes it even more accessible for entrepreneurs around the world to set up and scale up in the UAE.

Source Link: https://www.khaleejtimes...bitcoin-cryptocurrencies