wazua Fri, Apr 19, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

71 Pages«<5657585960>»
Bitcoin: Does it have a future ?
maka
#1141 Posted : Tuesday, December 17, 2019 10:42:18 AM

Angelica _ann wrote:
winmak wrote:
[quote=JoeNgugi]Seems the chicken have come home to roost!
https://www.standardmedi...heist-that-led-to-tears[/quote]

To think that people actually took this Nurucoin thing seriously!!!

How come i didn't hear of this con game before?

Aren't you on twitter?
possunt quia posse videntur
Angelica _ann
#1142 Posted : Tuesday, December 17, 2019 10:48:37 AM

maka wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
winmak wrote:
JoeNgugi wrote:
Seems the chicken have come home to roost!
https://www.standardmedi...heist-that-led-to-tears

Aren't you on twitter?

Yap but not active ....... isorite!!!
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
whiteowl
#1143 Posted : Thursday, December 19, 2019 3:50:45 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
maka wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
winmak wrote:
JoeNgugi wrote:

Aren't you on twitter?

Most people knew this was a con but thought they would game it,get in and get out before it collapsed. Just another case of pure greed.
Spikes
#1144 Posted : Thursday, December 19, 2019 8:00:31 PM

whiteowl wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
maka wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
winmak wrote:
JoeNgugi wrote:

Aren't you on twitter?

Most people knew this was a con but thought they would game it,get in and get out before it collapsed. Just another case of pure greed.

I do interact with many Kenyans from all walks of life on matters cryptocurrency and get rich quick rackets....The level of gullibility is baffling. People enter in con schemes they don't understand. People talk of things they have little knowledge about.
Sijui nani aliroga waKenya. Sadly, Educated lot is the most gullible. Right now I know a bunch of men and women swindled hundreds of thousands of shillings through dubious schemes. I pity them because they never unlearn.
John 5:17 But Jesus replied, “My Father is always working, and so am I.”
mnandii
#1145 Posted : Friday, January 03, 2020 10:04:08 AM

One final Sharp move DOWN in Bitcoin is due. You'll be able to buy your bitcoins at about $4000 when most will be dumping them. Be ready!
Conventional thinkers waste time building shelters when they are unnecessary and then have no shelters when they need them the most. Socionomists do the opposite.
muandiwambeu
#1146 Posted : Sunday, January 05, 2020 9:43:20 AM

mnandii wrote:

One final Sharp move DOWN in Bitcoin is due. You'll be able to buy your bitcoins at about $4000 when most will be dumping them. Be ready!

Which platform are using chief mnandii. I feel the tym is almost there. Have been hawk eying this btx$ for a while now.
,Behold, a sower went forth to sow;....
mnandii
#1147 Posted : Monday, January 06, 2020 9:52:42 AM

muandiwambeu wrote:
mnandii wrote:

Which platform are using chief mnandii. I feel the tym is almost there. Have been hawk eying this btx$ for a while now.

The analysis is done in Metatrader 4 (MT4) from IcMarkets Australia.

Conventional thinkers waste time building shelters when they are unnecessary and then have no shelters when they need them the most. Socionomists do the opposite.
mnandii
#1148 Posted : Monday, January 06, 2020 9:57:42 AM

mnandii wrote:
muandiwambeu wrote:

I typically just buy bitcoins to hold e.g from localbitcoins.com

I plan to start leveraged Bitcoin trading on bitmex.com soon. If you know of any other good platform kindly inform.
mnandii
#1149 Posted : Tuesday, January 07, 2020 9:00:52 AM

mnandii wrote:

SL breached. Considering immediately bullish scenario as below
mnandii
#1150 Posted : Tuesday, January 07, 2020 9:04:41 AM

The bear market in Bitcoin has ended at $6389. Turning bullish now. Wave (1) should top at about $9900 soon.
mnandii
#1151 Posted : Tuesday, January 07, 2020 9:08:57 AM

On the Daily chart.
mamilli
#1152 Posted : Tuesday, January 07, 2020 2:04:36 PM

mnandii wrote:
mnandii wrote:
muandiwambeu wrote:

I plan to start leveraged Bitcoin trading on bitmex.com soon. If you know of any other good platform kindly inform.

Your tech analysis always appreciated.
Bitmex still remains a better platform for leverage trading compared to the rather illiquid exchanges like Bybit or Deribit.
Actually have got a small 10X long position (perpetual) on Bitmex (entry @6900).
Never lose your position in a bull market,BTFD.
mnandii
#1153 Posted : Wednesday, January 08, 2020 2:10:01 PM

mamilli wrote:
mnandii wrote:
mnandii wrote:
muandiwambeu wrote:

Your tech analysis always appreciated.
Bitmex still remains a better platform for leverage trading compared to the rather illiquid exchanges like Bybit or Deribit.
Actually have got a small 10X long position (perpetual) on Bitmex (entry @6900).

Great!
Thanks
mnandii
#1154 Posted : Friday, January 10, 2020 9:09:49 AM

A scenario where Bitcoin falls below $6300 still exists. So beware.
mamilli
#1155 Posted : Saturday, January 11, 2020 5:34:51 PM

mnandii wrote:
A scenario where Bitcoin falls below $6300 still exists. So beware.

Hehe...Disclaimer muhimu! One should also work with the scenario where it plummets to zero,just trippin.
Only in cryptoverse where you want BTC to go up and down at the same damn time!...case in point my current situation,have got an open 10X LONG with buy orders stack like 50 bucks shy of the liquidation price of the preceding average buying price,all the way down to 5250(anything below that the entire position,roughly usd 6k,goes burst) think of it as dollar cost averaging.
So far so good,besides what's at stake is the "house's money"...God bless Arthur hayes!

Yangu disclaimer pia smile ....Anything more than 5X leverage and you are courting trouble!
mnandii
#1156 Posted : Thursday, January 30, 2020 4:46:48 PM

BITCOIN has now bottomed at $6362.50.

Expect a three wave correction to about $7000 but which should not go below 6362.50.

Afterwards a strong third wave that will take Bitcoin to above and beyond $19280s, the previous all-time high.

All the best in your trading or investment (you'll need Bitcoin to transact soon when your currency goes the Zimbabwean or Venezuelan way).
passiveinvestor
#1157 Posted : Thursday, January 30, 2020 5:47:38 PM

is there currently a way to cash out of BTC positions and get KES without a killer charge?
Muller21QW
#1158 Posted : Thursday, January 30, 2020 6:55:13 PM

I'm worried about this issue, so my friend advises me to invest in bitcoin.
mamilli
#1159 Posted : Tuesday, February 04, 2020 11:42:51 AM

passiveinvestor wrote:
is there currently a way to cash out of BTC positions and get KES without a killer charge?

Only if you literally do it peer to peer,otherwise charges apply virtually across all platforms.

ION,US gov't is to auction 4000 BTC this month...
https://www.theblockcryp...-than-4000-btc-on-feb-18
Ryko
#1160 Posted : Tuesday, February 04, 2020 9:15:48 PM

passiveinvestor wrote:

Why would anyone cash out BTC now we just finishing a 2yr bear and we about to begin a long year ahead of winding bull market since halving is in 3 months (May).

Anyway, you can use the Paycent Credit Card (USD) it works well in all Kenya bank ATM that is what I use https://paycent.com/paycent-card/

It works like a any normal international card, most charges are ATM charges/conversion. This is an option if you don't want to deal with people/security/safaricom scandals/ bank fraud scandals/mistrust etc
I work so I can afford the amount of alcohol required to continue going to work