wazua Thu, Apr 25, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

71 Pages«<5051525354>»
Bitcoin: Does it have a future ?
snifadog
#1021 Posted : Tuesday, April 23, 2019 10:11:58 AM

wazua forum is changing, the old guard is being replaced. Newer and younger members are moving towards digital assets as opposed to buying zombie shares on the NSE and shambas in the middle of nowhere only to get shafted by boomers. Mugunda you will be eating that dust that you sing about, this gov't will take another decade to bring good infrastructure to the DC, those works will be swiftly abandoned once the contractors can't get paid
MugundaMan
#1022 Posted : Tuesday, April 23, 2019 3:54:05 PM

snifadog wrote:
wazua forum is changing, the old guard is being replaced. Newer and younger members are moving towards digital assets as opposed to buying zombie shares on the NSE and shambas in the middle of nowhere only to get shafted by boomers. Mugunda you will be eating that dust that you sing about, this gov't will take another decade to bring good infrastructure to the DC, those works will be swiftly abandoned once the contractors can't get paid

Snifadog it's okay to dream in digital colour, then when you wake up and come back to reality you will still be standing on a Mugunda like you are doing right now. Even digital assets are created by human beings sitting on a Mugunda. Funny how you cannot see that mugunda is the mother of all assets. Booms and busts and fads and digital assets come and go each decade yet mugunda they sit on ni ile ile. Remember the CD? Came and went. Napster? Came and went. Worldcom? Came and went. These are multi-billion dollar industries. But where has Mugunda gone since God created it over 5000 years ago. Iko tu hapa hapa shwaaaaaa relaxed and comfy and growing in value each day smile
sparkly
#1023 Posted : Tuesday, April 23, 2019 3:59:30 PM

MugundaMan wrote:
snifadog wrote:

Snifadog it's okay to dream in digital colour, then when you wake up and come back to reality you will still be standing on a Mugunda like you are doing right now. Even digital assets are created by human beings sitting on a Mugunda. Funny how you cannot see that mugunda is the mother of all assets. Booms and busts and fads and digital assets come and go each decade yet mugunda they sit on ni ile ile. Remember the CD? Came and went. Napster? Came and went. Worldcom? Came and went. These are multi-billion dollar industries. But where has Mahinda gone since God created it over 5000 years ago. Iko tu hapa hapa shwaaaaaa relaxed and comfy and growing in value each day smile

Migundas were created 5,000 years ago Sad Sad Sad
Life is short. Live passionately.
MugundaMan
#1024 Posted : Tuesday, April 23, 2019 4:05:06 PM

sparkly wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
snifadog wrote:

Snifadog it's okay to dream in digital colour, then when you wake up and come back to reality you will still be standing on a Mugunda like you are doing right now. Even digital assets are created by human beings sitting on a Mugunda. Funny how you cannot see that mugunda is the mother of all assets. Booms and busts and fads and digital assets come and go each decade yet mugunda they sit on ni ile ile. Remember the CD? Came and went. Napster? Came and went. Worldcom? Came and went. These are multi-billion dollar industries. But where has Mahinda gone since God created it over 5000 years ago. Iko tu hapa hapa shwaaaaaa relaxed and comfy and growing in value each day smile

Migundas were created 5,000 years ago Sad Sad Sad

"One liner Einstein",
Yes-oo.
And please do not ruin this beautiful thread with your usual hopeless "tangents" smile
mamilli
#1025 Posted : Tuesday, April 23, 2019 6:15:17 PM

Hizi baradhuli zimetumwa nanani huku kukojolea thread,what sort of f***ery is this?
Never lose your position in a bull market,BTFD.
MugundaMan
#1026 Posted : Tuesday, April 23, 2019 8:18:30 PM

mamilli wrote:
Hizi baradhuli zimetumwa nanani huku kukojolea thread,what sort of f***ery is this?

Sorry mbradza, did we crush your tumbling bitcoin dreams with no compunction? Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Sawa let me migrate from this thread but when you lose your shirts as bitcoin tumbles to zero, usiseme hujaambiwa.Again I repeat, what are bitcoin's fundamentals. Bitcoiners and Elliotwavers are two sides of the same coin - pun fully intended. Trading in smoke! WHat is the P/E of smoke? and the EPS? Zero!
mamilli
#1027 Posted : Wednesday, April 24, 2019 7:41:20 PM

MugundaMan wrote:
mamilli wrote:

Sorry mbradza, did we crush your tumbling bitcoin dreams with no compunction? Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Sawa let me migrate from this thread but when you lose your shirts as bitcoin tumbles to zero, usiseme hujaambiwa.Again I repeat, what are bitcoin's fundamentals. Bitcoiners and Elliotwavers are two sides of the same coin - pun fully intended. Trading in smoke! WHat is the P/E of smoke? and the EPS? Zero!

Hehe..shindwe kabisa.
mamilli
#1028 Posted : Wednesday, April 24, 2019 8:44:45 PM

For those fixated on "fundamentals" of Bitcoin,I will direct you to https://woobull.com
You'll find several valuation metrics including:
https://woobull.com/intr...-it-to-detect-bubbles/.

As for me the only fundamendo I care about is "a Bitcoin block being produced every 10 minutes"
hardwood
#1029 Posted : Wednesday, April 24, 2019 10:00:45 PM

mamilli wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
mamilli wrote:

Hehe..shindwe kabisa.

I agree with Warren Buffett 100%.

https://www.cnbc.com/201...coin-is-a-delusion.html

Quote:
Warren Buffett says bitcoin is a ‘delusion’ and ‘attracts charlatans’

“Bitcoin has no unique value at all,” Buffett told CNBC’s Becky Quick in a “Squawk Box ” interview Monday. “It is a delusion, basically.”

The Berkshire Hathaway CEO said he is sympathetic to optimists who bought the world’s largest cryptocurrency in hopes that “it would change their lives.” Bitcoin has lost more than 80 percent of its value since reaching a high near $20,000 at the end of 2017. The cryptocurrency was trading near $3,781 on Monday, according to CoinDesk.

“It attracts charlatans,” Buffett said. “If you do something phony by going out and selling yo-yos or something, there’s no money in it — but when you get into Wall Street, there’s huge money.”

“Bitcoin has no unique value at all. It doesn’t produce anything. You can stare at it all day and no little bitcoins come out. It’s a delusion basically.” Buffett added.

Buffett has been a long-time critic of cryptocurrency. He called bitcoin “probably rat poison squared,” ahead of the 2018 Berkshire Hathaway annual shareholder meeting. A “mirage,” “not a currency,” and “tulips” are among the descriptors Buffett has used for bitcoin, according to CNBC’s Warren Buffett Archive.

Buffett is not alone in his skepticism. Business leaders including Bill Gates, economists Nouriel Roubini and Robert Shiller, and fund managers Ray Dalio and Howard Marks are among those who have questioned bitcoin’s legitimacy.

NB:
delusion
/dɪˈluːʒ(ə)n/
noun
an idiosyncratic belief or impression maintained despite being contradicted by reality or rational argument, typically as a symptom of mental disorder.

charlatan
/ˈʃɑːlət(ə)n/
noun
a person falsely claiming to have a special knowledge or skill.
Spikes
#1030 Posted : Wednesday, April 24, 2019 11:51:35 PM

hardwood wrote:
mamilli wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
mamilli wrote:

Hehe..shindwe kabisa.

I agree with Warren Buffett 100%.

https://www.cnbc.com/201...coin-is-a-delusion.html

Quote:
Warren Buffett says bitcoin is a ‘delusion’ and ‘attracts charlatans’

“Bitcoin has no unique value at all,” Buffett told CNBC’s Becky Quick in a “Squawk Box ” interview Monday. “It is a delusion, basically.”

The Berkshire Hathaway CEO said he is sympathetic to optimists who bought the world’s largest cryptocurrency in hopes that “it would change their lives.” Bitcoin has lost more than 80 percent of its value since reaching a high near $20,000 at the end of 2017. The cryptocurrency was trading near $3,781 on Monday, according to CoinDesk.

“It attracts charlatans,” Buffett said. “If you do something phony by going out and selling yo-yos or something, there’s no money in it — but when you get into Wall Street, there’s huge money.”

“Bitcoin has no unique value at all. It doesn’t produce anything. You can stare at it all day and no little bitcoins come out. It’s a delusion basically.” Buffett added.

Buffett has been a long-time critic of cryptocurrency. He called bitcoin “probably rat poison squared,” ahead of the 2018 Berkshire Hathaway annual shareholder meeting. A “mirage,” “not a currency,” and “tulips” are among the descriptors Buffett has used for bitcoin, according to CNBC’s Warren Buffett Archive.

Buffett is not alone in his skepticism. Business leaders including Bill Gates, economists Nouriel Roubini and Robert Shiller, and fund managers Ray Dalio and Howard Marks are among those who have questioned bitcoin’s legitimacy.

NB:
delusion
/dɪˈluːʒ(ə)n/
noun
an idiosyncratic belief or impression maintained despite being contradicted by reality or rational argument, typically as a symptom of mental disorder.

charlatan
/ˈʃɑːlət(ə)n/
noun
a person falsely claiming to have a special knowledge or skill.

Is Warren buffet your god of investment decisions? you should know Warren Buffet ni mzee kama babu yako very difficulty for a old geezer to understand blockchain technology.
John 5:17 But Jesus replied, “My Father is always working, and so am I.”
Aleksks
#1031 Posted : Wednesday, May 01, 2019 10:03:25 AM

I believe that bitcoin itself is the future. The only problem of the Bitcoin is to face the people who will never accept the bitcoin, those who will not benefit from it and those who will fully against it. I believe it will continue to develop. It is already applied as a coin payment method ( https://cryptolinks.com/coin-payments ) to many services, merchants, stores and other stuffs that we can use and exchange together with real products. So we'll see how it works out.
Spikes
#1032 Posted : Thursday, May 02, 2019 8:47:13 AM

Aleksks wrote:
I believe that bitcoin itself is the future. The only problem of the Bitcoin is to face the people who will never accept the bitcoin, those who will not benefit from it and those who will fully against it. I believe it will continue to develop. It is already applied as a coin payment method ( https://cryptolinks.com/coin-payments ) to many services, merchants, stores and other stuffs that we can use and exchange together with real products. So we'll see how it works out.

Crytocurrency is at early stage like internet in 1990s. Who knew internet will become a big thing ? Bitcoin is the next big thing in cyberspace.
mamilli
#1033 Posted : Friday, May 03, 2019 1:14:54 PM

Like a Phoenix from the ashes,BTC arises.Bulls charging to test 6k resistance already (despite the Tether FUD) leaving permabears terribly confused.
rwitre
#1034 Posted : Friday, May 03, 2019 6:35:43 PM

mamilli wrote:
Like a Phoenix from the ashes,BTC arises.Bulls charging to test 6k resistance already (despite the Tether FUD) leaving permabears terribly confused.

It charges forward with a few pit stops to offload profit-takers. Applause Applause
Spikes
#1035 Posted : Saturday, May 04, 2019 6:50:28 AM

rwitre wrote:
mamilli wrote:

It charges forward with a few pit stops to offload profit-takers. Applause Applause

It rises very fast amid naysayers lagging sentiment. @obiero, @mugundaman and crew wamekaa wameng'etia tu.Pray Pray Pray
obiero
#1036 Posted : Saturday, May 04, 2019 8:36:58 AM

Spikes wrote:
rwitre wrote:
mamilli wrote:

It rises very fast amid naysayers lagging sentiment. @obiero, @mugundaman and crew wamekaa wameng'etia tu.Pray Pray Pray

Premature! It will turn flaccid

HF 30,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
Metaur
#1037 Posted : Monday, May 06, 2019 4:13:34 PM

Bitcoin has a future, but only if the pioneers are serious enough to ensure it does not collapse midway. The problem I have with Bitcoin is that its not stable enough to earn many people's trust, including my own. If big investors would seriously take charge as well as governments, then Bitcoin lovers do have a future
mamilli
#1038 Posted : Monday, May 06, 2019 4:30:40 PM

Metaur wrote:
Bitcoin has a future, but only if the pioneers are serious enough to ensure it does not collapse midway. The problem I have with Bitcoin is that its not stable enough to earn many people's trust, including my own. If big investors would seriously take charge as well as governments, then Bitcoin lovers do have a future

Is Fidelity big enough for you?

https://www.bloomberg.co...ks?srnd=cryptocurrencies
Spikes
#1039 Posted : Wednesday, May 08, 2019 8:19:50 AM

https://www.coindesk.com...crypto-exchange-binance

The exchange says it has frozen withdrawals and deposits for the next one week. I stand in solidarity with Binance exchange and those users whose accounts were affected. My funds are safe though.
The announcement of this infamous security breach caused the Bitcoin to wobble slightly going down by $260 in all markets but it recovered to the greens later to maintain bullish momentum.
rwitre
#1040 Posted : Wednesday, May 08, 2019 10:19:02 AM

Spikes wrote:
https://www.coindesk.com/hackers-steal-40-7-million-in-bitcoin-from-crypto-exchange-binance

The exchange says it has frozen withdrawals and deposits for the next one week. I stand in solidarity with Binance exchange and those users whose accounts were affected. My funds are safe though.
The announcement of this infamous security breach caused the Bitcoin to wobble slightly going down by $260 in all markets but it recovered to the greens later to maintain bullish momentum.

Solidly in a bull market. Onwards with the charge.