Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

71 Pages«<4849505152>»
Bitcoin: Does it have a future ?
mamilli
#981 Posted : Saturday, February 23, 2019 10:51:13 AM

mamilli wrote:
rwitre wrote:
Beler wrote:
I think that BTC and few other cryptos have found its place on financial markets as they could be traded and exchanged for fiat money. Then, there is also increasing number of businesses, mostly services, who are accepting payments in cryptos (i.e. Microsoft, PayPal, Shopify, Virgin, etc)

Bitcoin's lightning torch waiting to be passed from Changpeng “CZ” Zhao, the CEO of Binance, the largest crypto exchange in the world, to Tesla's Elon Musk

P.S. The torch has just existed for around three weeks. Its premise revolves around a Bitcoin transaction sent between nodes on the Lightning Network, with each node adding 10,000 satoshis ($0.35) in value and passing it on to the next-crypto's verson of the Olympic flame. Been through 37 countries now. Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey held the torch a few days ago.

How's that for spreading awareness? smile

Bezos ako wapi,ama he's busy sexting...

Crypto will be shoved down your throat,and you will swallow it whole.

https://www.google.com/a...ightning-cash-app%3famp

Am sure this is nothing smile....
https://www.coindesk.com...veals-new-crypto-details
Never lose your position in a bull market,BTFD.
jmbada
#982 Posted : Sunday, February 24, 2019 6:41:03 PM

mamilli wrote:
mamilli wrote:
rwitre wrote:
[quote=Beler] I think that BTC and few other cryptos have found its place on financial markets as they could be traded and exchanged for fiat money. Then, there is also increasing number of businesses, mostly services, who are accepting payments in cryptos (i.e. Microsoft, PayPal, Shopify, Virgin, etc)

Bitcoin's lightning torch waiting to be passed from Changpeng “CZ” Zhao, the CEO of Binance, the largest crypto exchange in the world, to Tesla's Elon Musk

P.S. The torch has just existed for around three weeks. Its premise revolves around a Bitcoin transaction sent between nodes on the Lightning Network, with each node adding 10,000 satoshis ($0.35) in value and passing it on to the next-crypto's verson of the Olympic flame. Been through 37 countries now. Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey held the torch a few days ago.

https://www.coindesk.com...eals-new-crypto-details[/quote]
...you are right. It is nothing more than stating processing capability to store crypto keys, which all laptops can do.smile
mnandii
#983 Posted : Wednesday, February 27, 2019 9:49:16 AM

Bitcoin is making a series of first and second waves readying for a tsrong move upwards of $5000.00.

Those who thought bitcoin would drop to zero should shut up and sit down!

Conventional thinkers waste time building shelters when they are unnecessary and then have no shelters when they need them the most. Socionomists do the opposite.
mnandii
#984 Posted : Wednesday, February 27, 2019 9:51:55 AM

A closer look in the 4-hour timeframe. The $3325s bottom should hold.

Buy your bitcoin with a SL at $3325
Conventional thinkers waste time building shelters when they are unnecessary and then have no shelters when they need them the most. Socionomists do the opposite.
mnandii
#985 Posted : Thursday, February 28, 2019 9:33:05 AM

Wave 2 in Bitcoin now complete at $3648. Expect higher highs above $3986, the previous wave 1 high.
mamilli
#986 Posted : Friday, March 01, 2019 9:25:14 AM

jmbada wrote:
mamilli wrote:
mamilli wrote:
rwitre wrote:
[quote=Beler] I think that BTC and few other cryptos have found its place on financial markets as they could be traded and exchanged for fiat money. Then, there is also increasing number of businesses, mostly services, who are accepting payments in cryptos (i.e. Microsoft, PayPal, Shopify, Virgin, etc)

https://www.coindesk.com...eals-new-crypto-details[/quote]
...you are right. It is nothing more than stating processing capability to store crypto keys, which all laptops can do.smile

Definitely this is nothing....
https://www.google.com/a...ebook-telegram.amp.html

Niliwaambia hii crypto,you will learn it by force.
washiku
#987 Posted : Monday, March 04, 2019 12:09:50 PM

obiero
#988 Posted : Monday, March 04, 2019 1:47:36 PM

mamilli
#989 Posted : Saturday, March 09, 2019 7:22:35 PM

The venal "oracle from Omaha" calls it rat poison squared..only that he is the rat! At the same time Jack Dorsey (twitter CEO) pumps in 10k every week!
hmmm...who should I listen to!
The old geezer is always out of his depth on anything technology.
https://www.ccn.com/twit...e-to-4-million-followers
NewMoney
#990 Posted : Monday, March 11, 2019 3:04:22 AM

I am not huge on Bitcoin but I would listen to Jack Dorsey. Did you know that Buffet was only worth $1m at age 30, $10m at 37 and only became a $B at over 55 years old. Not as extraordinary as people think, even Dangote is doing much better than him in terms of wealth-by-age. For God's sake the guy is 88 and should not be dishing out outdated advice, these are different times
sparkly
#991 Posted : Monday, March 11, 2019 10:28:18 AM

NewMoney wrote:

I am not huge on Bitcoin but I would listen to Jack Dorsey. Did you know that Buffet was only worth $1m at age 30, $10m at 37 and only became a $B at over 55 years old. Not as extraordinary as people think, even Dangote is doing much better than him in terms of wealth-by-age. For God's sake the guy is 88 and should not be dishing out outdated advice, these are different times

Everytime you drink a soda, Buffet makes a shilling or two. Everytime you swipe your credit/debit card, Buffet makes a shilling or two, yet you think his advice is outdated? Wake up Mr NewMoney
Life is short. Live passionately.
mamilli
#992 Posted : Saturday, March 16, 2019 1:26:24 PM

The cash settled CBOE Bitcoin futures axed...good riddance.
https://www.newsbtc.com/...-cboe-futures-contracts/
Beler
#993 Posted : Thursday, March 21, 2019 9:05:53 AM

I think that Bitcoin is first and most known crypto with higher market capitalisation. What has happened during end of last year was probably necessary as price was heavily overvalued. With these levels BTC has a future with steady growth on a yearly basis
Spikes
#994 Posted : Saturday, March 23, 2019 12:55:04 AM

With this one I agree 100%...The people who fell in love with con artist did not do due diligence. They got what they deserve...In fact they felt full weight of the shaft...a good one!
John 5:17 But Jesus replied, “My Father is always working, and so am I.”
Spikes
#995 Posted : Saturday, March 23, 2019 12:57:18 AM

NewMoney wrote:

Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause
Who on earth will listen to Vasco Da Gama at this tech-savvy era?
John 5:17 But Jesus replied, “My Father is always working, and so am I.”
mamilli
#996 Posted : Tuesday, April 02, 2019 8:00:17 AM

Sub 3k army...tunawacheki! 4.2k resistance shattered.Well,you might still have your day,up and until 6k is breached.But with "halvening" beckoning,time is surely running out.
mnandii
#997 Posted : Tuesday, April 02, 2019 8:02:27 AM

mnandii wrote:

Bitcoin is making a series of first and second waves readying for a tsrong move upwards of $5000.00.

mnandii
#998 Posted : Tuesday, April 02, 2019 8:05:15 AM

mnandii wrote:
mnandii wrote:

Now the ignorant fools need to shut up surely! Sad

Learn Elliott Waves and forget about the tomes of financial data you dig through in search of a glimpse of where the market goes next.
rwitre
#999 Posted : Tuesday, April 02, 2019 8:35:14 AM

Crazy morning.

Let me alter the quote from the Oracle of Omaha even though he detests BTC...or is it from Benjamin

"In the short run, bitcoin is a voting machine, but in the long run it is a weighing machine."
Angelica _ann
#1000 Posted : Tuesday, April 02, 2019 8:36:19 AM

mnandii wrote:
mnandii wrote:
mnandii wrote:

Now the ignorant fools need to shut up surely! Sad

Learn Elliott Waves and forget about the tomes of financial data you dig through in search of a glimpse of where the market goes next.

No need for such bro, smile
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen