wazua Fri, Apr 26, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

71 Pages«<4243444546>»
Bitcoin: Does it have a future ?
mnandii
#861 Posted : Tuesday, May 15, 2018 9:39:09 AM

Bitcoin. Wave [ b ] of D is in place at 8270s. I expect Bitcoin to now rise and exceed the previous high at 9800. Targets for wave [ c ] of D are : 9950 - 10000 and 10360 and 11650. The very likely target is the range 9950 - 10000 before dropping back again to below 8000s.
Conventional thinkers waste time building shelters when they are unnecessary and then have no shelters when they need them the most. Socionomists do the opposite.
mnandii
#862 Posted : Tuesday, May 15, 2018 9:44:07 AM

Bitcoin Weekly chart. Bitcoin is rising in wave D. Target 10000.
Conventional thinkers waste time building shelters when they are unnecessary and then have no shelters when they need them the most. Socionomists do the opposite.
mnandii
#863 Posted : Tuesday, May 15, 2018 9:49:03 AM

If you want to learn Elliott Waves:

Elliott Wave Principle: Ket To Market Behaviour @amazon

Introduction To The Wave Principle @Elliott Wave International

You can also google the torrent Elliott Wave Principle
Mukiri
#864 Posted : Tuesday, May 15, 2018 11:34:04 AM

mnandii wrote:
Mukiri wrote:
mnandii wrote:
mnandii wrote:

Bitcoin has fallen as expected. It should bottom here or at about 8,000 before staging a rise to above its previous high of 9,800.

To see the image clearly, RIGHT CLICK>OPEN IMAGE IN NEW TAB

Is this your own drawn-out chart? If so, would you be willing to explain the (i) - (v) and A - D as opposed to the conventional 1-5 and ABC waves. If no, would you be kind enough to direct us where you got it?

The Elliott wave analysis is my own. The chart is from ICMarkets Metatrader 5. The (i) - (v) is wave [ a ] of an [ a ] [ b ] [ c ] zigzag that will compose wave D. My analysis has led me to believe that Bitcoin is doing a larger triangle wave (4) where waves ABC are in place and we are currently in wave D of the triangle. See Daily chart below.

Thank you.Applause

Other than Wazua, is there a platform where one can review the charts you do for yourself? Do you store them online, or look and dispose... and make them again when doing a review

Proverbs 19:21
mamilli
#865 Posted : Friday, June 08, 2018 6:16:02 PM

Hail satoshi...
mad cheddar lies in these ICOs,for those with a spine(no kidding)...on that note,EO coin crowd sale bonus window is closing fast.
Never lose your position in a bull market,BTFD.
Cornelius7
#866 Posted : Thursday, June 28, 2018 10:33:55 AM

murchr
#867 Posted : Friday, June 29, 2018 7:23:19 PM

"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
obiero
#868 Posted : Friday, June 29, 2018 7:49:25 PM

murchr wrote:

Are we still analyzing this crap https://www.coindesk.com...lose-below-6000-support/

HF 30,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
obiero
#869 Posted : Friday, June 29, 2018 7:53:43 PM

obiero wrote:
obiero wrote:
Mukiri wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
Mukiri wrote:
obiero wrote:
80% bloodbath drop coming up within few days.. The drop of a lifetime awaits those investors, some of whom unfortunately are here on wazua.. Poleni lakini https://www.express.co.u...-investors-value-latest

Its more than 100% if you consider the highs on 20k not too long ago. Expected to find resistance in 7k-8k range.

Thank you for your pole... Pole pia kwa bear ya stocks, not too long agosmile Be assured I'll re-visit this particular post, sometime in futurePray

Let me leave this here. Next target USD 7,500
http://www.independent.c...nvestment-a8184781.html

https://www.express.co.u...kchain-regulation-fears

Eti next stop...Utanunua?

I will only accept it as a gift. Will not spend even half a KES on this craze

Laughing out loudly Even as a gift it would be a stressful. Such gifts you send my way smile

1. Bitfinex Tether subpoena
2. Japan half billion hack
3. Asian Lunar year spending spree estimated @ $100B
4. S. Korea/China/Australia bullying of Crypto firms

It's a dark period for Crypto. ETA recovery is Q3-Q4

Opened the day in New York at 9,880.. Chunga mifuko na poleni, at least we tried to warn those of open mind. The only good thing is that very few Kenyans are actually invested in this crap, just bloggers who were riding an imaginary bull. Poleni to the ones who are actually invested here https://bitcointicker.co

February 1st 2018.. Caught up wazuans still had the chance to exit.. Today we are hurtling towards 5k

Been longer than expected but 5K prints! A ponzi unravels. Poleni kwa walioathirika

Spikes
#870 Posted : Friday, June 29, 2018 9:45:42 PM

obiero wrote:
obiero wrote:
obiero wrote:
Mukiri wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
Mukiri wrote:
obiero wrote:
80% bloodbath drop coming up within few days.. The drop of a lifetime awaits those investors, some of whom unfortunately are here on wazua.. Poleni lakini https://www.express.co.u...-investors-value-latest

Its more than 100% if you consider the highs on 20k not too long ago. Expected to find resistance in 7k-8k range.

Thank you for your pole... Pole pia kwa bear ya stocks, not too long agosmile Be assured I'll re-visit this particular post, sometime in futurePray

Laughing out loudly Even as a gift it would be a stressful. Such gifts you send my way smile

Opened the day in New York at 9,880.. Chunga mifuko na poleni, at least we tried to warn those of open mind. The only good thing is that very few Kenyans are actually invested in this crap, just bloggers who were riding an imaginary bull. Poleni to the ones who are actually invested here https://bitcointicker.co

February 1st 2018.. Caught up wazuans still had the chance to exit.. Today we are hurtling towards 5k

Been longer than expected but 5K prints! A ponzi unravels. Poleni kwa walioathirika

Just like KQ's great fall from 126bob to a penny.It's normal but with this one is a store of value.Meanwhile jipe pole kwanza ya KQ failed Open Offer.
John 5:17 But Jesus replied, “My Father is always working, and so am I.”
obiero
#871 Posted : Friday, June 29, 2018 9:58:55 PM

Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
obiero wrote:
obiero wrote:
Mukiri wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
Mukiri wrote:
obiero wrote:

Just like KQ's great fall from 126bob to a penny.It's normal but with this one is a store of value.Meanwhile jipe pole kwanza ya KQ failed Open Offer.

A dream deffered is not a dream denied.. Tulia hapo uone KQ ikishikana na KAA in next few months.. Utajua hujui. Meanwhile

Angelica _ann
#872 Posted : Saturday, June 30, 2018 10:10:09 AM

This bitcoin is really misbehaving. Doesn't obey charts!!!
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
obiero
#873 Posted : Saturday, June 30, 2018 10:34:42 AM

Angelica _ann wrote:

To imagine that some people actually bought the monkey at USD 19K.. Madness!

Mukiri
#874 Posted : Saturday, June 30, 2018 1:35:39 PM

obiero wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:

To imagine that some people actually bought the monkey at USD 19K.. Madness!

Yenyewe kuna watu wanaumia. Moreso hodlers. But be careful with your noise, lest it comes back to haunt you(although najua ngosi yako ni thick)

ION Binance launches exchange in Uganda. Pesa ya kolupsion itafichwa huku mshangae. Swiss na Canary bye bye

ericodaddy
#875 Posted : Saturday, June 30, 2018 2:39:17 PM

Mukiri
#876 Posted : Saturday, June 30, 2018 6:58:15 PM

@Cornelius.. you don't have to create another account. Mwanaume ni kukaa ngumu, even when they don't acknowledge your posts

rwitre
#877 Posted : Monday, July 02, 2018 10:28:46 PM

Hello here,

Young at heart, dipped a toe in Bitcoin in the last quarter of 2017. Been a wild ride.

Lessons learnt:
-Unless you're a trader, following day prices can give you ulcers
-As an asset, gains are solely based on whether there will be a person willing to buy it from you at a higher price.
-As a currency, adoption looks promising, with lightning network solving scaling and fee issues.

With Keynasian economics, millennials are looking beyond traditional wealth holdings (gold/units/reits/bills & bonds) for some of their capital; they are more willing to take on risky items like bitcoin. Antiestablishment wave and politicians crippling their countries' economies is also encouraging a flight to safety, where your holdings can enable you to stay afloat...like insurance in case your government's actions devalue your salary and bank savings. cc Greece, Zimambwe, Venezuela, and soon our 254 (hope not)

So with that, I dip my second toe and load up more BTC. It may pay my dowry 😂

PS...those thousands of other cryptocurrencies have their backers, critics, naysayers and diehards...plenty of scams out there too. Am sure there are some precious tokens, but don't have the incentive to dig through the noise.

May crash and burn....but what is life without the risks?

Also happy to join Wazua. Mambo ya stocks nitaongea kwa respective threads.
obiero
#878 Posted : Monday, July 02, 2018 11:15:37 PM

rwitre wrote:
Hello here,

Young at heart, dipped a toe in Bitcoin in the last quarter of 2017. Been a wild ride.

Lessons learnt:
-As an asset, gains are solely based on whether there will be a person willing to buy it from you at a higher price.
-As a currency, adoption looks promising, with lightning network solving scaling and fee issues.

With Keynasian economics, millennials are looking beyond traditional wealth holdings (gold/units/reits/bills & bonds) for some of their capital; they are more willing to take on risky items like bitcoin. Antiestablishment wave and politicians crippling their countries' economies is also encouraging a flight to safety, where your holdings can enable you to stay afloat...like insurance in case your government's actions devalue your salary and bank savings. cc Greece, Zimambwe, Venezuela, and soon our 254 (hope not)

PS...those thousands of other cryptocurrencies have their backers, critics, naysayers and diehards...plenty of scams out there too. Am sure there are some precious tokens, but don't have the incentive to dig through the noise.

Karibu wazua na uuze hio takataka inaitwa Bitcoin. Risk and insanity should be distinguished

Mukiri
#879 Posted : Tuesday, July 03, 2018 1:20:29 AM

obiero wrote:
rwitre wrote:
Hello here,

Lessons learnt:

Karibu wazua na uuze hio takataka inaitwa Bitcoin. Risk and insanity should be distinguished

Welcome @Rwitre. Its always good to have a breathe of fresh air at look at things from a new angle. Please feel free to share your insights. If there's anything I learnt, there is no monopoly of knowledge in Crypto. I feel your pain, if you are a hodler who checked in late last year... Baptism by fire. A good thing, if you ask me.

Never mind @Obiero. He keeps us from getting too cocky. You'll find that he's an asset, whereby when he's making the most noise, you know its time to load up

sparkly
#880 Posted : Tuesday, July 03, 2018 7:24:25 AM

rwitre wrote:
Hello here,

Lessons learnt:

You dipped a toe then another. Let us know when you have a whole foot in then waist deepsmile
Life is short. Live passionately.