Bitcoin: Does it have a future ?
maka
#721 Posted : Tuesday, February 06, 2018 7:30:54 PM

Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
Swenani wrote:
Not sure whether we are at denial or first sale off

Capitulation is where we are..

'We' with who? You hodl zero bitcoins...You don't know how to open an account at the cryptocurrency exchange and you shamelessly and proudly gloat 'capitulation is where we are..'

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

possunt quia posse videntur
Angelica _ann
#722 Posted : Tuesday, February 06, 2018 7:42:34 PM

@Maka, hope you are good after joining the crazy stuff last year!!!!!
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
maka
#723 Posted : Tuesday, February 06, 2018 8:13:41 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
@Maka, hope you are good after joining the crazy stuff last year!!!!!

Niko sawa was telling @Obiero I sold some XRP late Dec the rest il keep for a while...
possunt quia posse videntur
obiero
#724 Posted : Tuesday, February 06, 2018 8:28:01 PM

maka wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
Swenani wrote:
Not sure whether we are at denial or first sale off

Capitulation is where we are..

'We' with who? You hodl zero bitcoins...You don't know how to open an account at the cryptocurrency exchange and you shamelessly and proudly gloat 'capitulation is where we are..'

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Lol.. The clown is bitter. Poleni lakini. Let me leave this here as more wood for the fire https://www.coindesk.com...threat-to-central-banks/

HF 428,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
obiero
#725 Posted : Tuesday, February 06, 2018 9:04:47 PM

obiero wrote:
Swenani wrote:
Mukiri wrote:
Swenani wrote:
Mukiri wrote:
Swenani wrote:
Mukiri wrote:
Horton wrote:
Stiffler wrote:
Spikes wrote:
Swenani wrote:
Mukiri wrote:
karasinga wrote:
feels like selling my all to buy this thingsmile funny!
if the wave count is right we might see > 22k print and a break >14927 will confirm the new bullish trend. disclaimer

Already made my transition. All stocks and monies held. I'm also in the process of selling a house I used to rent out. I completely understand you

You remind me of Deci

You can't compare Deci with cryptocurrency. ..Is like comparing darkness with light.

Loll

This crypto manenos is gonna make alot of people broke.

I'm with you on that @Horton. Just like conventional taxi drivers who got disrupted by Uber.

A currency is only as good as its backing government is. If it goes the Mugabe route, then the fiat loses value. Imagine a currency backed by worldwide acceptance. No government. And there someone is hanging onto valueless shillings. People will go broke indeed!

I know what crypto is doing to Stock market. Capital flight. Stock brokers iko shida unless they adapt. No more Chase bank manenos. You are your own bank! No more exorbitant fees and commissions to send money anywhere in the world

Uko na jokes.

Bitcoin is not and can never be a currency.Payment system....maybe....but the way people are behaving BTC is neither a currency or a payment system. It is a product like gold/land

That is where you go wrong my fren! Blockchain is the DECENTRALIZED system and crypto, which includes Bitcoin is the currency. A currency is what two people agree it is. Let me give you a (gutter) example you can relate well with. Back when I was like you, I threw a party. Somebody left some slippers in my place. I wonder what that person wore home! I digress. Some damsel visited later and liked the slippers, and was willing to offer cat for them. Let as just say, at that point in time, those slippers became currency smile Donge?

Blockchain is a TECHNOLOGY not a decentralized system while bitcoin is a fraud.

In my view,block chain can be useful in property ownership and not as a currency

Blockchain is NOT a currency.

Bitcoin was a major milestone. Its both a decentralized system and currency. Mpesa goes through Safaricom servers and is based on fiat, Kshs. Now imagine an Mpesa platform peer-to-peer (no control) using Mpesa Shilling (For imagination purposes, replace the Mpesa Shilling with Kenya, as it is the readily acceptable currency locally)

I'm convinced your are in bitcoins without knowing what exactly it is.

1.I didn't say block chain is a currency,I said it is a technology which can be useful in property ownership.
2.Mpesa is a payment system not a currency,bitcoin would have been a payment system too which is not-refer to my comment of depositing 10K in your mpesa or debit account and withdrawing 15K or 1K after 2weeks,that's what bitcoin is.
3.In a payment system,except from the applicable transaction charges,the value or your currency doesn't appreciate/depreciate with time unlike bitcoin
4.Mukiri is holding the coins as an asset,he has no intention of storing the value of his coins or using them to buy sugar and milk but he expects to make money from the coins when he sells,which makes bitcoin a speculative asset which can easily be categorized as a speculative bubble.

A bubble built specifically for the gullible African

The New York Times weighs in about Africans and Bitcoin https://mobile.nytimes.c...=https://www.google.com/

Spikes
#726 Posted : Tuesday, February 06, 2018 9:12:04 PM

obiero wrote:
obiero wrote:
Swenani wrote:
Mukiri wrote:
Swenani wrote:
Mukiri wrote:
Swenani wrote:
Mukiri wrote:
Horton wrote:
Stiffler wrote:
Spikes wrote:
Swenani wrote:
Mukiri wrote:
[quote=karasinga]feels like selling my all to buy this thingsmile funny!
if the wave count is right we might see > 22k print and a break >14927 will confirm the new bullish trend. disclaimer

Already made my transition. All stocks and monies held. I'm also in the process of selling a house I used to rent out. I completely understand you

You remind me of Deci

You can't compare Deci with cryptocurrency. ..Is like comparing darkness with light.

Loll

I'm with you on that @Horton. Just like conventional taxi drivers who got disrupted by Uber.

A currency is only as good as its backing government is. If it goes the Mugabe route, then the fiat loses value. Imagine a currency backed by worldwide acceptance. No government. And there someone is hanging onto valueless shillings. People will go broke indeed!

I know what crypto is doing to Stock market. Capital flight. Stock brokers iko shida unless they adapt. No more Chase bank manenos. You are your own bank! No more exorbitant fees and commissions to send money anywhere in the world

Uko na jokes.

Bitcoin is not and can never be a currency.Payment system....maybe....but the way people are behaving BTC is neither a currency or a payment system. It is a product like gold/land

That is where you go wrong my fren! Blockchain is the DECENTRALIZED system and crypto, which includes Bitcoin is the currency. A currency is what two people agree it is. Let me give you a (gutter) example you can relate well with. Back when I was like you, I threw a party. Somebody left some slippers in my place. I wonder what that person wore home! I digress. Some damsel visited later and liked the slippers, and was willing to offer cat for them. Let as just say, at that point in time, those slippers became currency smile Donge?

In my view,block chain can be useful in property ownership and not as a currency

Bitcoin was a major milestone. Its both a decentralized system and currency. Mpesa goes through Safaricom servers and is based on fiat, Kshs. Now imagine an Mpesa platform peer-to-peer (no control) using Mpesa Shilling (For imagination purposes, replace the Mpesa Shilling with Kenya, as it is the readily acceptable currency locally)

1.I didn't say block chain is a currency,I said it is a technology which can be useful in property ownership.
2.Mpesa is a payment system not a currency,bitcoin would have been a payment system too which is not-refer to my comment of depositing 10K in your mpesa or debit account and withdrawing 15K or 1K after 2weeks,that's what bitcoin is.
3.In a payment system,except from the applicable transaction charges,the value or your currency doesn't appreciate/depreciate with time unlike bitcoin
4.Mukiri is holding the coins as an asset,he has no intention of storing the value of his coins or using them to buy sugar and milk but he expects to make money from the coins when he sells,which makes bitcoin a speculative asset which can easily be categorized as a speculative bubble.

The New York Times weighs in about Africans and Bitcoin https://mobile.nytimes.c...https://www.google.com/[/quote]

You've lost moral compass of tracking micro-chipped gorilla KQ a problem associated with investment amateurs
John 5:17 But Jesus replied, “My Father is always working, and so am I.”
obiero
#727 Posted : Tuesday, February 06, 2018 10:31:41 PM

Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
obiero wrote:
Swenani wrote:
Mukiri wrote:
Swenani wrote:
Mukiri wrote:
Swenani wrote:
Mukiri wrote:
Horton wrote:
Stiffler wrote:
Spikes wrote:
Swenani wrote:
Mukiri wrote:
karasinga wrote:
feels like selling my all to buy this thingsmile funny!

You remind me of Deci

Loll

Uko na jokes.

The New York Times weighs in about Africans and Bitcoin https://mobile.nytimes.c...https://www.google.com/

You've lost moral compass of tracking micro-chipped gorilla KQ a problem associated with investment amateurs
I exalt you thou great investor.. I drink from your fountain of investment knowledge

karasinga
#728 Posted : Tuesday, February 06, 2018 10:58:09 PM

wukan wrote:
karasinga wrote:
karasinga wrote:
next demand zone

if violated... 5k will be a sure bet

7441.1 need to be defended by the bears otherwise bulls will take over. Now in the demand zone... eyes wide open. we seem to have;
1. potential bullish divergence on H1 and
2. a bullish leonardo on daily timeframe.
3. completed the corrective wave ABC.

For those reasons I am out...

Below 1K is also a sure bet. The more it crashes the more it sucks out liquidity out of the system. I wonder how the bond bubble will survive the coming liquidity squeeze.
May you live in interesting times so say the chinesesmile smile

I was alive when 7441.1 was violated.smile bears have been overcomed... bulls managed to put their acts together and it is a bull's country until the next bend. Waiting patiently for a pullback.

Any price <= 6530 is value for long. <=6160 will even be better. best wishes and remember anything can happen
It's not over until I win
skype id: karasinga. email: kkarasinga@gmail.com
karasinga
#729 Posted : Wednesday, February 07, 2018 2:17:18 PM

Could this be the beginning of the bull's rally? time will tell

Buy stop triggered. best wishes
It's not over until I win
skype id: karasinga. email: kkarasinga@gmail.com
murchr
#730 Posted : Wednesday, February 07, 2018 2:30:31 PM

The cows are being fattened for slaughter
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
wukan
#731 Posted : Wednesday, February 07, 2018 2:45:20 PM

karasinga wrote:
wukan wrote:
karasinga wrote:
karasinga wrote:
next demand zone

7441.1 need to be defended by the bears otherwise bulls will take over. Now in the demand zone... eyes wide open. we seem to have;

Below 1K is also a sure bet. The more it crashes the more it sucks out liquidity out of the system. I wonder how the bond bubble will survive the coming liquidity squeeze.

I was alive when 7441.1 was violated.smile bears have been overcomed... bulls managed to put their acts together and it is a bull's country until the next bend. Waiting patiently for a pullback.

Any price <= 6530 is value for long. <=6160 will even be better. best wishes and remember anything can happen

Both bitcoin and dow had mirror images in the charts. It's now risky to short bitcoin without taking the market down with it. Let's party on
mamilli
#732 Posted : Wednesday, February 07, 2018 4:19:59 PM

wukan wrote:
karasinga wrote:
wukan wrote:
karasinga wrote:
karasinga wrote:
next demand zone

Both bitcoin and dow had mirror images in the charts. It's now risky to short bitcoin without taking the market down with it. Let's party on

Yaani cryptos turn green and the thread just goes cold,hakuna hata makofi ya kilo...sawa tu.
@Mukiri,Kraken/Bitstamp verification is taking forever,3wks and counting,is this usual?
Never lose your position in a bull market,BTFD.
obiero
#733 Posted : Wednesday, February 07, 2018 4:38:01 PM

mamilli wrote:
wukan wrote:
karasinga wrote:
wukan wrote:
karasinga wrote:
karasinga wrote:
next demand zone

Yaani cryptos turn green and the thread just goes cold,hakuna hata makofi ya kilo...sawa tu.
@Mukiri,Kraken/Bitstamp verification is taking forever,3wks and counting,is this usual?

A dying monkey isn't applauded for final acrobatic efforts.. Those are known as final rites

murchr
#734 Posted : Wednesday, February 07, 2018 9:22:34 PM

Not in Obiero's words
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
obiero
#735 Posted : Wednesday, February 07, 2018 9:39:38 PM

These are my own words.. Less than 200 Kenyans own any significant Bitcoin

Mukiri
#736 Posted : Thursday, February 08, 2018 1:18:31 AM

mamilli wrote:
wukan wrote:
karasinga wrote:
wukan wrote:
karasinga wrote:
karasinga wrote:
next demand zone

Laughing out loudly I see the choir has changed the chorus. Fattening it issmile

Both took me circa 2 months, and that was way before there was rush/demand as we have now. Even then I had to write them a few times. However, those two are only good for 'hibernating' in USD during turbulent times. Or safe trading USD vs major cryptos BTC ETH LTC.. Binance, Cryptopia, Liqui, Kucoin, Bittrex, Ether Delta are the murky waters

Proverbs 19:21
Mukiri
#737 Posted : Thursday, February 08, 2018 1:22:31 AM

Mukiri wrote:
alma1 wrote:
I'm not a guru trader, but I can smell a ponzi when I see one. Things just don't drop like that. I left this thing at 8k on Saturday...Sasa 6k...Apana boss apana.

Na bado!smile

6k to 8k ... two sausand ndoras umewachilia just like that?

Mukiri
#738 Posted : Thursday, February 08, 2018 1:56:32 AM

mamilli wrote:
Mukiri wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:

How relevant is the information to you since you're anti-bitcoin?

Very relevant

Good move. Just like the ongoing regulation, I believe its in everyone's best interest to tame the wild west that is Crypto. Lots of cowboys out there

Regulation is welcome,so is digital indetity.We can never go mainstream with this "anonymous" manenos.
Meanwhile for the crypto traders on twitter,you might want to give a follow to some ninja,@cryptochoe,lets just say his calls are right on the money.

Your friend is still bearish. One more leg down to go, he says, before journey to 9k

mamilli
#739 Posted : Thursday, February 08, 2018 1:19:27 PM

Mukiri wrote:
mamilli wrote:
wukan wrote:
karasinga wrote:
wukan wrote:
karasinga wrote:
karasinga wrote:
next demand zone

Laughing out loudly I see the choir has changed the chorus. Fattening it issmile

Both took me circa 2 months, and that was way before there was rush/demand as we have now. Even then I had to write them a few times. However, those two are only good for 'hibernating' in USD during turbulent times. Or safe trading USD vs major cryptos BTC ETH LTC.. Binance, Cryptopia, Liqui, Kucoin, Bittrex, Ether Delta are the murky waters

In that case,i better be patient...shukran.
Never lose your position in a bull market,BTFD.
Swenani
#740 Posted : Thursday, February 08, 2018 2:49:31 PM

mamilli wrote:
Mukiri wrote:
mamilli wrote:
wukan wrote:
karasinga wrote:
wukan wrote:
karasinga wrote:
karasinga wrote:
next demand zone

In that case,i better be patient...shukran.

Patience pays, wait until the price gets to $100 to dispose of your coins, your coins would have increased 1000 fold in numbers hence the loss in value of one btc will be offset by the additional 999 coins
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?