best time to buy

Jump in!
John 5:17 But Jesus replied, “My Father is always working, and so am I.”
Mukiri
#682 Posted : Tuesday, February 06, 2018 1:55:46 AM

obiero wrote:
Horton wrote:
$7198 currently. Guys good time to exit before it drops further

Who are you to guide us, we would rather listen to the Bitcoin guru @spikes to whom I dedicate this link https://cointelegraph.co...ally-damaging-investors

If you read the links you share, they are actually in support of Crypto-currency. Take for instance this one... It says that shedding off the investors that left, got rid of those that dob't believe in the technology, making long-term prospects better for Bitcoin even if the price remains lower. The link on tether, says that market correction could have taken into account any wrong doing of artificial demand, that drove prices to unrealistic levels. I did say here before, that same time last year BTC was $900. $7000 $6000 or even $5000 is a stellar gain for BTC. Infact, if it were to remain so, it would mean more affordable coins kinda like share splits.

Yes, I do feel sorry for those who bought @20k, but if they are wise, they lose nothing by hanging on. In time we'll not only get there, but surpass it, as the technology becomes mainstream.

Food for thought, BTC gained traction after the stock market crash of 2008. Dow Jones is currently shedding off major points, if history is repeating itself, then any wise NSE ought to be making the transition.

Proverbs 19:21
murchr
#683 Posted : Tuesday, February 06, 2018 3:08:51 AM

Mukiri wrote:
obiero wrote:
[quote=Horton]$7198 currently. Guys good time to exit before it drops further

Who are you to guide us, we would rather listen to the Bitcoin guru @spikes to whom I dedicate this link https://cointelegraph.co...ally-damaging-investors[/quote]
If you read the links you share, they are actually in support of Crypto-currency. Take for instance this one... It says that shedding off the investors that left, got rid of those that dob't believe in the technology, making long-term prospects better for Bitcoin even if the price remains lower. The link on tether, says that market correction could have taken into account any wrong doing of artificial demand, that drove prices to unrealistic levels. I did say here before, that same time last year BTC was $900. $7000 $6000 or even $5000 is a stellar gain for BTC. Infact, if it were to remain so, it would mean more affordable coins kinda like share splits.

Yes, I do feel sorry for those who bought @20k, but if they are wise, they lose nothing by hanging on. In time we'll not only get there, but surpass it, as the technology becomes mainstream.

Food for thought, BTC gained traction after the stock market crash of 2008. Dow Jones is currently shedding off major points, if history is repeating itself, then any wise NSE ought to be making the transition.

Stop being naive, the Dow is correcting after the major gains made in 2017. Nothing in the likes of 2008 Financial crisis. Am beginning to think you dont even know what that entailed. Still no coin miner can explain what cryptos are, what problem are they solving?
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
karasinga
#684 Posted : Tuesday, February 06, 2018 5:29:04 AM

karasinga wrote:
next demand zone

if violated... 5k will be a sure bet

7441.1 need to be defended by the bears otherwise bulls will take over. Now in the demand zone... eyes wide open. we seem to have;
1. potential bullish divergence on H1 and
2. a bullish leonardo on daily timeframe.
3. completed the corrective wave ABC.

For those reasons I am out...
It's not over until I win
skype id: karasinga. email: kkarasinga@gmail.com
wukan
#685 Posted : Tuesday, February 06, 2018 6:00:33 AM

karasinga wrote:
karasinga wrote:
next demand zone

if violated... 5k will be a sure bet

7441.1 need to be defended by the bears otherwise bulls will take over. Now in the demand zone... eyes wide open. we seem to have;
1. potential bullish divergence on H1 and
2. a bullish leonardo on daily timeframe.
3. completed the corrective wave ABC.

For those reasons I am out...

Below 1K is also a sure bet. The more it crashes the more it sucks out liquidity out of the system. I wonder how the bond bubble will survive the coming liquidity squeeze.
May you live in interesting times so say the chinesesmile smile
Spikes
#686 Posted : Tuesday, February 06, 2018 6:11:12 AM

@ Obiero I'm still strong and breathing.
murchr
#687 Posted : Tuesday, February 06, 2018 6:18:14 AM

Quote:
Lloyds Banking Group Plc joined a growing number of big credit-card issuers have said they’re halting purchases of cryptocurrencies on their cards, including JPMorgan Chase & Co. and Bank of America Corp. Several cited risk aversion and a desire to protect their customers.

Quote:
BITCOIN and other cryptocurrencies such as Ripple and Ethereum could be banned as China blocks access to the markets with its huge Great Firewall of China. Here is the latest news on why cryptocurrency prices are falling today.

^^^ Blocked!

Good morning!
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
Angelica _ann
#688 Posted : Tuesday, February 06, 2018 6:45:15 AM

murchr wrote:
Quote:
Lloyds Banking Group Plc joined a growing number of big credit-card issuers have said they’re halting purchases of cryptocurrencies on their cards, including JPMorgan Chase & Co. and Bank of America Corp. Several cited risk aversion and a desire to protect their customers.

Quote:
BITCOIN and other cryptocurrencies such as Ripple and Ethereum could be banned as China blocks access to the markets with its huge Great Firewall of China. Here is the latest news on why cryptocurrency prices are falling today.

^^^ Blocked!

Good morning!

Now this is protecting the people!!! Yet more bloodbath to follow. Does cryptocurrency have trading hours ama it is 24/7/365.
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
murchr
#689 Posted : Tuesday, February 06, 2018 6:57:37 AM

Angelica _ann wrote:
murchr wrote:
Quote:

Quote:

^^^ Blocked!

Good morning!

Now this is protecting the people!!! Yet more bloodbath to follow. Does cryptocurrency have trading hours ama it is 24/7/365.

Money never sleeps Laughing out loudly $59** is about to print
obiero
#690 Posted : Tuesday, February 06, 2018 6:58:09 AM

murchr wrote:
Mukiri wrote:
obiero wrote:
Horton wrote:

Who are you to guide us, we would rather listen to the Bitcoin guru @spikes to whom I dedicate this link https://cointelegraph.co...ally-damaging-investors

Stop being naive, the Dow is correcting after the major gains made in 2017. Nothing in the likes of 2008 Financial crisis. Am beginning to think you dont even know what that entailed. Still no coin miner can explain what cryptos are, what problem are they solving?

There's absolutely nothing but anonymity in their product placement, which in itself is a huge negative that most sane economies will never support

HF 30,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
obiero
#691 Posted : Tuesday, February 06, 2018 7:02:58 AM

Spikes wrote:

We appreciate you clown.. You have shown wazuans what we already knew about your caliber.. As per Jesus own words, a fool and his money are soon separated. Pole sana for loosing your ego, but at least we know that you actually never invested in Bitcoin

obiero
#692 Posted : Tuesday, February 06, 2018 7:10:11 AM

Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
sparkly wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
Spikes wrote:
maka wrote:
mamilli wrote:
Mukiri wrote:
mamilli wrote:
Mukiri wrote:
mamilli wrote:
Come 2018 I will venture into the murky waters of crypto....settled for Ether and XRP.Two platforms(Localbitcoins and Remitano) have caught my attention due to their apparent ease of trade,and that they are 'escrow protected'.problem is the 'sell offers' are at a premium (almost 20%).Anyone knows of better platforms/exchanges(preferably those that accept fiat currency) i should consider?

mmuukkiirrii et gmail

Thanks elder,will be in touch.

Na ukuje na pesa ya kununua Nano ledger. My fren has a few left. No need buying coins only to have them stolen. Store them offline

hehe kweli,NANO lazima

Being buying XRP got quite a bit of it.... its either I make money or kwisha...

This crypto risk is worthy taking....Nimeingia ndaaaani ndaaaani kabisa...Now waiting and watching keenly how the story unfolds.

Very late in boarding, but all the best. Personally I take it to be some complex pyramid which only truly favors those who got in at the start

'Late' is relative!

Greed is good, go ahead Mr Greedy.

Absolutely! I'm very greedy on this one.Applause Applause Applause

Tonight at 11pm Kenyan time, we bury Bitcoin incase the SEC calls the bluff of the Black Swan. I speak in code https://qz.com/1196866/b...e-tether-propped-it-up/

Utangoja sana...ndio utajua wenye ulimwengu ni hakina nani.
Niko ndaaani ndaaaani kabisa.

Suicide cases reported in Japan and India. The worst has happened just as foretold.. Check out the scale of the first trade that happened today 06.02.2018. Guys have been left high and dry by a big seller of hot air https://bitcointicker.co

Spikes
#693 Posted : Tuesday, February 06, 2018 7:29:24 AM

obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:

We appreciate you clown.. You have shown wazuans what we already knew about your caliber.. As per Jesus own words, a fool and his money are soon separated. Pole sana for loosing your ego, but at least we know that you actually never invested in Bitcoin

Unajidai and for the last ten years your return on KQ is a zero sum game....The loss you are about to make will cancel out the recently gained peanuts . There are people who don't even contribute in Wazua and are making millions out of nse while you're just a big noisemaker.
Kumbe it's absolutely true an empty can makes the most noise.
obiero
#694 Posted : Tuesday, February 06, 2018 7:52:57 AM

Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:

Unajidai and for the last ten years your return on KQ is a zero sum game....The loss you are about to make will cancel out the recently gained peanuts . There are people who don't even contribute in Wazua and are making millions out of nse while you're just a big noisemaker.
Kumbe it's absolutely true an empty can makes the most noise.

Lol. Ten years? Wazua will tell you my opinion on KQ prior to the past rights issue.. Google @obiero wazua DOA. Or rather just read this post 109 dated 20.03.2012.. The internet never forgets http://www.wazua.com/for...osts&t=17873&p=6

Horton
#695 Posted : Tuesday, February 06, 2018 8:17:16 AM

Swenani wrote:
Horton wrote:

best time to buy

😂 never ever!

Ryko
#696 Posted : Tuesday, February 06, 2018 8:19:51 AM

Vindu Viporomokanga..... Hold tyt like yo' ass
I work so I can afford the amount of alcohol required to continue going to work
Mukiri
#697 Posted : Tuesday, February 06, 2018 8:31:23 AM

obiero wrote:
murchr wrote:
Mukiri wrote:
obiero wrote:
Horton wrote:

There's absolutely nothing but anonymity in their product placement, which in itself is a huge negative that most sane economies will never support

Jatelo, there you go again. The anonymity and shroud of secrecy is the alluring bit about Crypto. The fact that a million bucks can change hands,for almost less than nothing, in seconds without anyone else being privy to the transaction.

There's an upcoming Bitcoin-Private fork borne of Zcash and Bitcoin

Mukiri
#698 Posted : Tuesday, February 06, 2018 8:35:39 AM

Ryko wrote:
Vindu Viporomokanga..... Hold tyt like yo' ass

Pray It is my wish that prices remain as they are, for a more natural growth. Steroids in whatever form tuwachane

mkeiy
#699 Posted : Tuesday, February 06, 2018 9:23:48 AM

Mukiri wrote:
obiero wrote:
Horton wrote:

@Mukiri & @Spikes.

Aren't cryptocurrencies products of the blockchain technology?
Is buying a product synonymous to buying the technology behind it?

I have a Bic pen, do I have the technology behind Bic?
alma1
#700 Posted : Tuesday, February 06, 2018 9:34:24 AM

I'm not a guru trader, but I can smell a ponzi when I see one. Things just don't drop like that. I left this thing at 8k on Saturday...Sasa 6k...Apana boss apana.
Thieves are not good people. Tumeelewana?