wazua Wed, May 15, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

71 Pages«<3233343536>»
Bitcoin: Does it have a future ?
obiero
#661 Posted : Monday, February 05, 2018 3:23:50 PM

obiero wrote:
China has a few minutes ago deployed it's largest attack against Bitcoin ponzi http://fortune.com/2018/...ico-block-ban-firewall/

Don't underestimate this particular action which comes hot on the heels of the India ban as well as South Korea. On 6th SEC may follow a similar path for USA and Bitcoin shall trade at USD 999

HF 30,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
obiero
#662 Posted : Monday, February 05, 2018 3:28:19 PM

Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
Mukiri wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
Mukiri wrote:
obiero wrote:
80% bloodbath drop coming up within few days.. The drop of a lifetime awaits those investors, some of whom unfortunately are here on wazua.. Poleni lakini https://www.express.co.u...-investors-value-latest

Its more than 100% if you consider the highs on 20k not too long ago. Expected to find resistance in 7k-8k range.

Thank you for your pole... Pole pia kwa bear ya stocks, not too long agosmile Be assured I'll re-visit this particular post, sometime in futurePray

Let me leave this here. Next target USD 7,500
http://www.independent.c...nvestment-a8184781.html

https://www.express.co.u...kchain-regulation-fears

Eti next stop...Utanunua?

I will only accept it as a gift. Will not spend even half a KES on this craze

Laughing out loudly Even as a gift it would be a stressful. Such gifts you send my way smile

1. Bitfinex Tether subpoena
2. Japan half billion hack
3. Asian Lunar year spending spree estimated @ $100B
4. S. Korea/China/Australia bullying of Crypto firms

It's a dark period for Crypto. ETA recovery is Q3-Q4

Opened the day in New York at 9,880.. Chunga mifuko na poleni, at least we tried to warn those of open mind
https://bitcointicker.co

You're being shafted by KQ now you're unable to exit because of the abyss of stock consolidation. ...Ni kweli nyani haoni gubaye uliona la mwenziwe.

Predicted right here exactly 7 days ago.. Check the price today

Angelica _ann
#663 Posted : Monday, February 05, 2018 3:37:37 PM

obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
Mukiri wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
Mukiri wrote:
obiero wrote:
80% bloodbath drop coming up within few days.. The drop of a lifetime awaits those investors, some of whom unfortunately are here on wazua.. Poleni lakini https://www.express.co.u...-investors-value-latest

Its more than 100% if you consider the highs on 20k not too long ago. Expected to find resistance in 7k-8k range.

Thank you for your pole... Pole pia kwa bear ya stocks, not too long agosmile Be assured I'll re-visit this particular post, sometime in futurePray

Laughing out loudly Even as a gift it would be a stressful. Such gifts you send my way smile

Opened the day in New York at 9,880.. Chunga mifuko na poleni, at least we tried to warn those of open mind

You're being shafted by KQ now you're unable to exit because of the abyss of stock consolidation. ...Ni kweli nyani haoni gubaye uliona la mwenziwe.

From this website, looks like guys are still in it Buying smile
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
obiero
#664 Posted : Monday, February 05, 2018 3:44:57 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
Mukiri wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
Mukiri wrote:
obiero wrote:

From this website, looks like guys are still in it Buying smile

That's the paradox. The clowns go onto Tether and pump up false Cryptocurrency that aren't backed up by any corresponding USD in hard cash, then they go back to buy Bitcoin using the dud Cryptocurrency. Lahaula.. Ponzi

Swenani
#665 Posted : Monday, February 05, 2018 5:57:47 PM

This is the right time to buy, buy low low low sell high when it peaks at USD 50K, The current price seems so enticing I think of selling my ancestral land too

Mukiri wrote:
karasinga wrote:
feels like selling my all to buy this thingsmile funny!
if the wave count is right we might see > 22k print and a break >14927 will confirm the new bullish trend. disclaimer

Already made my transition. All stocks and monies held. I'm also in the process of selling a house I used to rent out. I completely understand you

ngapat wrote:
its now clear that the cryptomarket will always have crashes. Ive decided to come use a crash entry strategy.
I will make sure i have some USDT in my wallet waiting for a crash to enter.
Looking to add more coins of the coins ive fallen in love with i.e Kushares, BNB, Coss

Last post by ngapat was 20th jan 2018

Number of Posts: 797
[0.10% of all post / 0.20 posts per day]
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
murchr
#666 Posted : Monday, February 05, 2018 6:19:35 PM

Crypto holders

Name 5 reasons why a Cryptocurrency is a more valid payment system than the currently existing forms of payments (MPESA, Debit/Credit Cards, Paypal etc)?
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
karasinga
#667 Posted : Monday, February 05, 2018 6:22:14 PM

next demand zone

if violated... 5k will be a sure bet
It's not over until I win
skype id: karasinga. email: kkarasinga@gmail.com
Swenani
#668 Posted : Monday, February 05, 2018 6:26:08 PM

murchr wrote:
Crypto holders

Name 5 reasons why a Cryptocurrency is a more valid payment system than the currently existing forms of payments (MPESA, Debit/Credit Cards, Paypal etc)?

They haven't even agreed whether cryptos are a currency, payment system, asset/financial instrument
murchr
#669 Posted : Monday, February 05, 2018 6:31:19 PM

Swenani wrote:
murchr wrote:
Crypto holders

They haven't even agreed whether cryptos are a currency, payment system, asset/financial instrument

Lets just go with the "currency" after crypto, why would it be better than any other currency out there with all that jello movement in value?

"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
Angelica _ann
#670 Posted : Monday, February 05, 2018 6:39:31 PM

karasinga wrote:
next demand zone

Hii ni kama ADSS, when they disappear who will you hold accountable Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
obiero
#671 Posted : Monday, February 05, 2018 7:14:58 PM

Spikes wrote:
mamilli wrote:
Ryko wrote:
Quote:
Let me leave this here https://www.businessdail...html-rxcrr3z/index.html[/quote]

Love for quick cash will finish people be it pyramid schemes, quail eggs, sports betting, drug mulling socialites. going to Saudi Arabia...

Whereas GOK should not dictate where people "invest" their money. it should put in place measures to protect the public profiteers. In other words nobody should purport to be a cryptos professional or take other people's money to "invest" in cryptos.

Sadly, our toothless government takes no action as Kenyans are being led to the slaughter by global thugs.

Banks hate crypto, and they hate it badly... its a fact. People all over are moving loads of cash from banks to crypto. This is an itch in the *ss for banks.

The best test for a crypto bubble is when the banks finally accept the movement and join it, When that day arrives ensure youfully cashed out. The examples are all over:

In Australia, the other day top 4 banks are banning accounts of major crypto exchanges. In Dec there were rumours of KCB banning some accounts collecting deposits for cryptos, i wonder why the the story went chini ya maji. A pal over christmas in the US told me how he got a call from BOA (Bank of America) questioning his standing orders and threatening to freeze his account, because he normally wires monthly salary to crypto. Crypto ATMs in Hongkong stopped working. Visa punished Wavecrest licence the other day, as withdrawals increased in this bull... some credits cards are Kapput!! time to order new cards.

I expect Kenyan banks to be harsh as we move on. Blockchain is the future, decentralized is the future hate it or love it. The technology will change and improve our country. Some will end up screwed, but the most will benefit and make so much.

I still wonder why guys are rigid with the stock market, yet they have a first hand experience and better knowledge of shares & owning companies. Instead of focusing on bitcoins and waiting it to rise, you just need to invest in a blockchain technology companies i.e Orchid which is bound to change internet anonymity in countries that monitor sites, internet etc using blockchain technology. Its is more less the same as buying safaricom shares.

Tell them bruh/sis,tell them.Quick cash or not this is one unstoppable,disruptive technology.Hii ni story ya 2009 bana,the current buzz is coz cryptos are about to go mainstream,when GOOGLE floats theirs,i can only imagine the stampede!.By end of feb,I'll plough in mita kaa moja,and take my cold wallet to cfcstanbic,then tukutane in 2022 inshallah.

Unconfirmed sources have hinted that Facebook, Telegram and Twitter are about to explode their coins into the market....Plus Google you've mentioned above. ...Am sure some individuals will become dollar billionaires instantly. I agree with you a stampede will leave most naysayers naked as registering/signing up at the exchanges will take weeks even months for approval because of the backlog.

Jipe miaka kaa nane. Kama ni lazima nikutukane ndio ujulikane. Pole lakini @spikes for the ego hit. At least we all know that you actually didn't have any money to invest in Bitcoin. Just a bruised ego

obiero
#672 Posted : Monday, February 05, 2018 7:21:54 PM

Spikes wrote:
sparkly wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
Spikes wrote:
maka wrote:
mamilli wrote:
Mukiri wrote:
mamilli wrote:
Mukiri wrote:
mamilli wrote:
Come 2018 I will venture into the murky waters of crypto....settled for Ether and XRP.Two platforms(Localbitcoins and Remitano) have caught my attention due to their apparent ease of trade,and that they are 'escrow protected'.problem is the 'sell offers' are at a premium (almost 20%).Anyone knows of better platforms/exchanges(preferably those that accept fiat currency) i should consider?

mmuukkiirrii et gmail

Thanks elder,will be in touch.

Na ukuje na pesa ya kununua Nano ledger. My fren has a few left. No need buying coins only to have them stolen. Store them offline

hehe kweli,NANO lazima

Being buying XRP got quite a bit of it.... its either I make money or kwisha...

This crypto risk is worthy taking....Nimeingia ndaaaani ndaaaani kabisa...Now waiting and watching keenly how the story unfolds.

Very late in boarding, but all the best. Personally I take it to be some complex pyramid which only truly favors those who got in at the start

'Late' is relative!

Greed is good, go ahead Mr Greedy.

Absolutely! I'm very greedy on this one.Applause Applause Applause

Tonight at 11pm Kenyan time, we bury Bitcoin incase the SEC calls the bluff of the Black Swan. I speak in code https://qz.com/1196866/b...se-tether-propped-it-up/

obiero
#673 Posted : Monday, February 05, 2018 8:19:58 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
karasinga wrote:
next demand zone

Hii ni kama ADSS, when they disappear who will you hold accountable Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

A bubble of all bubbles has come crashing down.. Look at that chart and tell me if this was not buffoonery

Spikes
#674 Posted : Monday, February 05, 2018 8:58:12 PM

obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
sparkly wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
Spikes wrote:
maka wrote:
mamilli wrote:
Mukiri wrote:
mamilli wrote:
Mukiri wrote:
[quote=mamilli]Come 2018 I will venture into the murky waters of crypto....settled for Ether and XRP.Two platforms(Localbitcoins and Remitano) have caught my attention due to their apparent ease of trade,and that they are 'escrow protected'.problem is the 'sell offers' are at a premium (almost 20%).Anyone knows of better platforms/exchanges(preferably those that accept fiat currency) i should consider?

mmuukkiirrii et gmail

Thanks elder,will be in touch.

Na ukuje na pesa ya kununua Nano ledger. My fren has a few left. No need buying coins only to have them stolen. Store them offline

hehe kweli,NANO lazima

Being buying XRP got quite a bit of it.... its either I make money or kwisha...

This crypto risk is worthy taking....Nimeingia ndaaaani ndaaaani kabisa...Now waiting and watching keenly how the story unfolds.

Very late in boarding, but all the best. Personally I take it to be some complex pyramid which only truly favors those who got in at the start

'Late' is relative!

Greed is good, go ahead Mr Greedy.

Absolutely! I'm very greedy on this one.Applause Applause Applause

Tonight at 11pm Kenyan time, we bury Bitcoin incase the SEC calls the bluff of the Black Swan. I speak in code https://qz.com/1196866/b...e-tether-propped-it-up/[/quote]

Utangoja sana...ndio utajua wenye ulimwengu ni hakina nani.
Niko ndaaani ndaaaani kabisa.
John 5:17 But Jesus replied, “My Father is always working, and so am I.”
Spikes
#675 Posted : Monday, February 05, 2018 9:02:26 PM

obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
mamilli wrote:
Ryko wrote:
Quote:
Let me leave this here https://www.businessdail...html-rxcrr3z/index.html[/quote]

Love for quick cash will finish people be it pyramid schemes, quail eggs, sports betting, drug mulling socialites. going to Saudi Arabia...

Whereas GOK should not dictate where people "invest" their money. it should put in place measures to protect the public profiteers. In other words nobody should purport to be a cryptos professional or take other people's money to "invest" in cryptos.

Sadly, our toothless government takes no action as Kenyans are being led to the slaughter by global thugs.

Banks hate crypto, and they hate it badly... its a fact. People all over are moving loads of cash from banks to crypto. This is an itch in the *ss for banks.

The best test for a crypto bubble is when the banks finally accept the movement and join it, When that day arrives ensure youfully cashed out. The examples are all over:

In Australia, the other day top 4 banks are banning accounts of major crypto exchanges. In Dec there were rumours of KCB banning some accounts collecting deposits for cryptos, i wonder why the the story went chini ya maji. A pal over christmas in the US told me how he got a call from BOA (Bank of America) questioning his standing orders and threatening to freeze his account, because he normally wires monthly salary to crypto. Crypto ATMs in Hongkong stopped working. Visa punished Wavecrest licence the other day, as withdrawals increased in this bull... some credits cards are Kapput!! time to order new cards.

I expect Kenyan banks to be harsh as we move on. Blockchain is the future, decentralized is the future hate it or love it. The technology will change and improve our country. Some will end up screwed, but the most will benefit and make so much.

I still wonder why guys are rigid with the stock market, yet they have a first hand experience and better knowledge of shares & owning companies. Instead of focusing on bitcoins and waiting it to rise, you just need to invest in a blockchain technology companies i.e Orchid which is bound to change internet anonymity in countries that monitor sites, internet etc using blockchain technology. Its is more less the same as buying safaricom shares.

Tell them bruh/sis,tell them.Quick cash or not this is one unstoppable,disruptive technology.Hii ni story ya 2009 bana,the current buzz is coz cryptos are about to go mainstream,when GOOGLE floats theirs,i can only imagine the stampede!.By end of feb,I'll plough in mita kaa moja,and take my cold wallet to cfcstanbic,then tukutane in 2022 inshallah.

Unconfirmed sources have hinted that Facebook, Telegram and Twitter are about to explode their coins into the market....Plus Google you've mentioned above. ...Am sure some individuals will become dollar billionaires instantly. I agree with you a stampede will leave most naysayers naked as registering/signing up at the exchanges will take weeks even months for approval because of the backlog.

Jipe miaka kaa nane. Kama ni lazima nikutukane ndio ujulikane. Pole lakini @spikes for the ego hit. At least we all know that you actually didn't have any money to invest in Bitcoin. Just a bruised ego

This market is not your niche .Just keep off to stay safe. We're the champions running the world.
John 5:17 But Jesus replied, “My Father is always working, and so am I.”
Horton
#676 Posted : Monday, February 05, 2018 9:12:19 PM

$7198 currently. Guys good time to exit before it drops further
murchr
#677 Posted : Monday, February 05, 2018 9:22:15 PM

obiero
#678 Posted : Monday, February 05, 2018 9:31:40 PM

Horton wrote:

Who are you to guide us, we would rather listen to the Bitcoin guru @spikes to whom I dedicate this link https://cointelegraph.co...ially-damaging-investors

Angelica _ann
#679 Posted : Monday, February 05, 2018 9:41:07 PM

You guys are sadists yawa!!!
Swenani
#680 Posted : Monday, February 05, 2018 9:47:22 PM

Horton wrote:

best time to buy