wazua Fri, May 10, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

71 Pages«<2223242526>»
Bitcoin: Does it have a future ?
sparkly
#461 Posted : Monday, January 22, 2018 10:22:26 AM

sparkly wrote:
Anyone noticed that wazua has a huge banner reading "BITCELL the world's fastest Crypto Exchange".

Now "Zoukcoin.com be an early investor".

Be informed that @Wazua is also selling snake oil, without the caveats.
Life is short. Live passionately.
Spikes
#462 Posted : Monday, January 22, 2018 10:36:21 AM

sparkly wrote:
sparkly wrote:
Anyone noticed that wazua has a huge banner reading "BITCELL the world's fastest Crypto Exchange".

Now "Zoukcoin.com be an early investor".

Be informed that @Wazua is also selling snake oil, without the caveats.

Due diligence is essential as most of this banners you see are broad daylight scams. Na msiseme hamkuonywa!
John 5:17 But Jesus replied, “My Father is always working, and so am I.”
Spikes
#463 Posted : Monday, January 22, 2018 11:12:52 AM

A rally of lifetime has begun making bad news from India irrelevant! smile
sparkly
#464 Posted : Monday, January 22, 2018 1:47:57 PM

Spikes wrote:

You sound like @Obiero on KQ.

I could be right that @Obiero= @Spikes, on @Wazua's payroll to keep site active.
obiero
#465 Posted : Monday, January 22, 2018 1:49:04 PM

sparkly wrote:
Spikes wrote:

I could be right that @Obiero= @Spikes, on @Wazua's payroll to keep site active.

God forbid! But I do see the outright plagiarism by the pretenders.. I’m flattered that some clowns do not have sufficient content that they have to use @obiero lines

HF 30,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
maka
#466 Posted : Monday, January 22, 2018 2:14:45 PM

Mukiri wrote:
mufasa wrote:
karasinga wrote:
obiero wrote:

@karasinga would you recommend that someone buys this type of ponzi

obiero, yes. I am new to this courtesy of mukiri. That not withstanding allow me to give my opinion. Might be long that my usual

I understand your scepticism, but remember the bigger picture: following massive rallies (speculative bubbles) almost all market instruments have at some point in the past lost half (or more) of their value in a crash. This is normal price development and is known as corrective waves in Elliott Wave terminology. Such occurrences can be found in most currency pairs, the indices (Dow, FTSE, etc) and commodities. As a trader it is our job to apply TA to extreme price movements and get out with profit if there are warning signs of a pending correction.

What we see in the Bitcoin chart, in my opinion, is an asset in early development and with massive upside potential. There are some dangers, such as banning in the US, or cryptographic code cracking, but until these become issues, Bitcoin represents a good instrument to trade - and easy - the BTCUSD price action plays out like a textbook indicator lesson probably because the Bitcoin market is young and there is no central bank meddling. Also note this ponzi we are talking about has been there since january 2008 and has traded since jan 2011 starting with a price <1$.... see where we are now.

Lastly, I would recommend buying this ponzi because;
1. Bitcoin has surprising predictability from a PA perspective as well as textbook adherence to classic indicators. check this
2. has good volatility (for the nimble and quick)

I hope this makes sense

If money functions as a store of value & medium of exchange, can cryptocurrencies do the same. How can it be an effective store of value when it fluctuates so much. Within a month you could gain/lose 50% or more.

I can't see the predictability in this.
Why trade in something so volatile? Risks are too high. Until there's a crpto currency that the consumer can use with ease, best option now is just to speculative trading with crossed fingers. Xrp maybe one for the future if it stabilizes

I wonder what the perception towards Goldsmith's IOUs was? For this is what you know today to be money. Government IOUs backed by nothing, unlike those of Goldsmiths' backed by Gold deposits.

That XRP you are on about I treat like a very beautiful mature woman. Admire from FAR! If you didn't meet her when she was a girl, leave her alone. She now has her owner(s)smile

ODYWEYW.....
possunt quia posse videntur
Swenani
#467 Posted : Monday, January 22, 2018 2:52:28 PM

Mukiri wrote:
mufasa wrote:
karasinga wrote:
obiero wrote:

obiero, yes. I am new to this courtesy of mukiri. That not withstanding allow me to give my opinion. Might be long that my usual

I understand your scepticism, but remember the bigger picture: following massive rallies (speculative bubbles) almost all market instruments have at some point in the past lost half (or more) of their value in a crash. This is normal price development and is known as corrective waves in Elliott Wave terminology. Such occurrences can be found in most currency pairs, the indices (Dow, FTSE, etc) and commodities. As a trader it is our job to apply TA to extreme price movements and get out with profit if there are warning signs of a pending correction.

What we see in the Bitcoin chart, in my opinion, is an asset in early development and with massive upside potential. There are some dangers, such as banning in the US, or cryptographic code cracking, but until these become issues, Bitcoin represents a good instrument to trade - and easy - the BTCUSD price action plays out like a textbook indicator lesson probably because the Bitcoin market is young and there is no central bank meddling. Also note this ponzi we are talking about has been there since january 2008 and has traded since jan 2011 starting with a price <1$.... see where we are now.

1. Bitcoin has surprising predictability from a PA perspective as well as textbook adherence to classic indicators. check this

I hope this makes sense

If money functions as a store of value & medium of exchange, can cryptocurrencies do the same. How can it be an effective store of value when it fluctuates so much. Within a month you could gain/lose 50% or more.

Why trade in something so volatile? Risks are too high. Until there's a crpto currency that the consumer can use with ease, best option now is just to speculative trading with crossed fingers. Xrp maybe one for the future if it stabilizes

I wonder what the perception towards Goldsmith's IOUs was? For this is what you know today to be money. Government IOUs backed by nothing, unlike those of Goldsmiths' backed by Gold deposits.

That XRP you are on about I treat like a very beautiful mature woman. Admire from FAR! If you didn't meet her when she was a girl, leave her alone. She now has her owner(s)smile

Gaarment IOU's are backed by you as a taxpayer bitcoins are backed by what again
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
Spikes
#468 Posted : Monday, January 22, 2018 4:30:33 PM

obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
Spikes wrote:

God forbid! But I do see the outright plagiarism by the pretenders.. I’m flattered that some clowns do not have sufficient content that they have to use @obiero lines

Why should I be you when I'm me? I can't buy your noise on KQ thread because your mindset is not my school of thought. I can only be Grandiose Bugger Obiero if I become a crazy lunatic.
obiero
#469 Posted : Monday, January 22, 2018 4:38:06 PM

Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
Spikes wrote:

Why should I be you when I'm me? I can't buy your noise on KQ thread because your mindset is not my school of thought. I can only be Grandiose Bugger Obiero if I become a crazy lunatic.

Lol.. You are the funniest clown ever

whiteowl
#470 Posted : Monday, January 22, 2018 9:13:42 PM

Anyone living in a third world country with a balooning public debt needs to have some crypo as a hedge if not for any other use.You might wake up one day and find its the only valuable currency you hold.
Spikes
#471 Posted : Monday, January 22, 2018 9:25:10 PM

obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
Spikes wrote:

Lol.. You are the funniest clown ever

Salamander noise never stops a cow from drinking water.
sparkly
#472 Posted : Monday, January 22, 2018 10:32:59 PM

Swenani wrote:
Mukiri wrote:
mufasa wrote:
karasinga wrote:
obiero wrote:

I hope this makes sense

Gaarment IOU's are backed by you as a taxpayer bitcoins are backed by what again

By pie in the sky.
Stiffler
#473 Posted : Tuesday, January 23, 2018 7:44:22 AM

sparkly wrote:
Swenani wrote:
Mukiri wrote:
mufasa wrote:
karasinga wrote:
obiero wrote:

I hope this makes sense

By pie in the sky.

Loll
Spikes
#474 Posted : Tuesday, January 23, 2018 8:18:52 AM

Stiffler wrote:
sparkly wrote:
Swenani wrote:
Mukiri wrote:
mufasa wrote:
karasinga wrote:
obiero wrote:

I hope this makes sense

By pie in the sky.

Loll

A currency is backed by acceptance!
obiero
#475 Posted : Tuesday, January 23, 2018 8:33:33 AM

Spikes wrote:
Stiffler wrote:
sparkly wrote:
Swenani wrote:
Mukiri wrote:
mufasa wrote:
karasinga wrote:
obiero wrote:

I hope this makes sense

By pie in the sky.

Loll

Banglapesa was also accepted but never legitimized

sparkly
#476 Posted : Tuesday, January 23, 2018 8:45:26 AM

obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
Stiffler wrote:
sparkly wrote:
Swenani wrote:
Mukiri wrote:
mufasa wrote:
karasinga wrote:
obiero wrote:

I hope this makes sense

By pie in the sky.

Loll

Back when i was in High School we accepted bread as currency. Standard unit was a quarter loaf.
Spikes
#477 Posted : Tuesday, January 23, 2018 10:28:48 AM

@ Karasinga what's happening? Have the charts' predictions been downplayed ?
Swenani
#478 Posted : Tuesday, January 23, 2018 11:58:27 AM

sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
Stiffler wrote:
sparkly wrote:
Swenani wrote:
Mukiri wrote:
mufasa wrote:
karasinga wrote:
obiero wrote:

I hope this makes sense

By pie in the sky.

Loll

Back when i was in High School we accepted bread as currency. Standard unit was a quarter loaf.

Barter trade
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
mamilli
#479 Posted : Tuesday, January 23, 2018 9:18:33 PM

Let me leave this here....
https://www.wsj.com/amp/..._twitter_impression=true
Never lose your position in a bull market,BTFD.
Ebenyo
#480 Posted : Wednesday, January 24, 2018 9:21:10 AM

https://www.standardmedi...ns-central-bank-of-kenya
Towards the goal of financial freedom