wazua Fri, May 10, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

71 Pages«<2122232425>»
Bitcoin: Does it have a future ?
sparkly
#441 Posted : Saturday, January 20, 2018 2:55:04 PM

Anyone noticed that wazua has a huge banner reading "BITCELL the world's fastest Crypto Exchange".

Life is short. Live passionately.
obiero
#442 Posted : Saturday, January 20, 2018 2:58:31 PM

Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
karasinga wrote:
mufasa wrote:
karasinga wrote:
obiero wrote:

@karasinga would you recommend that someone buys this type of ponzi

obiero, yes. I am new to this courtesy of mukiri. That not withstanding allow me to give my opinion. Might be long that my usual

I understand your scepticism, but remember the bigger picture: following massive rallies (speculative bubbles) almost all market instruments have at some point in the past lost half (or more) of their value in a crash. This is normal price development and is known as corrective waves in Elliott Wave terminology. Such occurrences can be found in most currency pairs, the indices (Dow, FTSE, etc) and commodities. As a trader it is our job to apply TA to extreme price movements and get out with profit if there are warning signs of a pending correction.

What we see in the Bitcoin chart, in my opinion, is an asset in early development and with massive upside potential. There are some dangers, such as banning in the US, or cryptographic code cracking, but until these become issues, Bitcoin represents a good instrument to trade - and easy - the BTCUSD price action plays out like a textbook indicator lesson probably because the Bitcoin market is young and there is no central bank meddling. Also note this ponzi we are talking about has been there since january 2008 and has traded since jan 2011 starting with a price <1$.... see where we are now.

Lastly, I would recommend buying this ponzi because;
1. Bitcoin has surprising predictability from a PA perspective as well as textbook adherence to classic indicators. check this
2. has good volatility (for the nimble and quick)

I hope this makes sense

If money functions as a store of value & medium of exchange, can cryptocurrencies do the same. How can it be an effective store of value when it fluctuates so much. Within a month you could gain/lose 50% or more.

I can't see the predictability in this.
Why trade in something so volatile? Risks are too high. Until there's a crpto currency that the consumer can use with ease, best option now is just to speculative trading with crossed fingers. Xrp maybe one for the future if it stabilizes

hello mufasa, the guys who bought this thing jan 2017 when it was trading at around 900$ and sold on dec 2017 when it was trading at 19k made roughly 2000% gain... that to me sounds like an effective store of value. Personally I have high appetite for things that move- volatility. They say the greater the risk the greater the return. It is just me and you might have a different taste...look you recommend XRP smile
secondly, if this and this and this don't show predictability, then I might have used a wrong word.

The Greater Fool Theory is in play. This and the monkey story are very similar, one day some people will be left holding onto worthless monkeys. But @karasinga I know what you are saying and all the best with your investment activities

Thanks @Obiero for recognizing this as an investment and not a pyramid scheme as you alluded early.

Even buying your girlfriend underwear is an investment. What matters is the rate of return against possibility of capital loss. Hii ya bitcoin siwezi gusa, let me watch you make money!! You may finally get the credibility you yearn for from wazuans

HF 30,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
obiero
#443 Posted : Saturday, January 20, 2018 3:01:57 PM

Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
karasinga wrote:
Mukiri wrote:
karasinga wrote:
Spikes wrote:
karasinga wrote:
karasinga wrote:
behold a potential reversal

if not in, wait to open position during the pullback

if in add positions during the pullback.. bulls are in town.Let me see if I can be a long term trader for the first time. disclaimer

Please @Karasinga elaborate on the pullback. I want to eat this time round for every wave count.

IMHO, I meant Something like this

remember anything can happen. best wishes

There is talk of a bull trap. To swim or not to swim, is the question?

bulls are back buddy

time to reap... enjoy the ride partner

A wayward character has seen great potential of making money and is warming up in due time to jump in.

I hope that wayward character isn't myself because I am friends with your mum

ngapat
#444 Posted : Saturday, January 20, 2018 3:21:29 PM

hashgraph technology tipped to overthrow blockchain technology. Problem is its patented
“Invest in yourself. Your career is the engine of your wealth.”
sparkly
#445 Posted : Saturday, January 20, 2018 3:43:38 PM

obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
karasinga wrote:
mufasa wrote:
karasinga wrote:
obiero wrote:

obiero, yes. I am new to this courtesy of mukiri. That not withstanding allow me to give my opinion. Might be long that my usual

I understand your scepticism, but remember the bigger picture: following massive rallies (speculative bubbles) almost all market instruments have at some point in the past lost half (or more) of their value in a crash. This is normal price development and is known as corrective waves in Elliott Wave terminology. Such occurrences can be found in most currency pairs, the indices (Dow, FTSE, etc) and commodities. As a trader it is our job to apply TA to extreme price movements and get out with profit if there are warning signs of a pending correction.

What we see in the Bitcoin chart, in my opinion, is an asset in early development and with massive upside potential. There are some dangers, such as banning in the US, or cryptographic code cracking, but until these become issues, Bitcoin represents a good instrument to trade - and easy - the BTCUSD price action plays out like a textbook indicator lesson probably because the Bitcoin market is young and there is no central bank meddling. Also note this ponzi we are talking about has been there since january 2008 and has traded since jan 2011 starting with a price <1$.... see where we are now.

1. Bitcoin has surprising predictability from a PA perspective as well as textbook adherence to classic indicators. check this

I hope this makes sense

If money functions as a store of value & medium of exchange, can cryptocurrencies do the same. How can it be an effective store of value when it fluctuates so much. Within a month you could gain/lose 50% or more.

Why trade in something so volatile? Risks are too high. Until there's a crpto currency that the consumer can use with ease, best option now is just to speculative trading with crossed fingers. Xrp maybe one for the future if it stabilizes

hello mufasa, the guys who bought this thing jan 2017 when it was trading at around 900$ and sold on dec 2017 when it was trading at 19k made roughly 2000% gain... that to me sounds like an effective store of value. Personally I have high appetite for things that move- volatility. They say the greater the risk the greater the return. It is just me and you might have a different taste...look you recommend XRP smile
secondly, if this and this and this don't show predictability, then I might have used a wrong word.

The Greater Fool Theory is in play. This and the monkey story are very similar, one day some people will be left holding onto worthless monkeys. But @karasinga I know what you are saying and all the best with your investment activities

Thanks @Obiero for recognizing this as an investment and not a pyramid scheme as you alluded early.

Even buying your girlfriend underwear is an investment. What matters is the rate of return against possibility of capital loss. Hii ya bitcoin siwezi gusa, let me watch you make money!! You may finally get the credibility you yearn for from wazuans

Hehehe hapo umenimaliza @Obiero
Life is short. Live passionately.
Spikes
#446 Posted : Saturday, January 20, 2018 4:52:33 PM

obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
karasinga wrote:
Mukiri wrote:
karasinga wrote:
Spikes wrote:
karasinga wrote:
karasinga wrote:
behold a potential reversal

if not in, wait to open position during the pullback

if in add positions during the pullback.. bulls are in town.Let me see if I can be a long term trader for the first time. disclaimer

Please @Karasinga elaborate on the pullback. I want to eat this time round for every wave count.

IMHO, I meant Something like this

remember anything can happen. best wishes

There is talk of a bull trap. To swim or not to swim, is the question?

bulls are back buddy

time to reap... enjoy the ride partner

A wayward character has seen great potential of making money and is warming up in due time to jump in.

I hope that wayward character isn't myself because I am friends with your mum

Kuwa mpole boss.
John 5:17 But Jesus replied, “My Father is always working, and so am I.”
Mukiri
#447 Posted : Saturday, January 20, 2018 6:35:20 PM

mufasa wrote:
karasinga wrote:
obiero wrote:

I hope this makes sense

I wonder what the perception towards Goldsmith's IOUs was? For this is what you know today to be money. Government IOUs backed by nothing, unlike those of Goldsmiths' backed by Gold deposits.

That XRP you are on about I treat like a very beautiful mature woman. Admire from FAR! If you didn't meet her when she was a girl, leave her alone. She now has her owner(s)smile

Proverbs 19:21
Spikes
#448 Posted : Saturday, January 20, 2018 7:16:07 PM

obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
karasinga wrote:
mufasa wrote:
karasinga wrote:
obiero wrote:

I hope this makes sense

Jack of all trades master of noneLaughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
slick
#449 Posted : Saturday, January 20, 2018 8:51:27 PM

Well Bitconnect was exposed as a ponzi scheme and collapsed over 90% on Tuesday having received cease and desist letters from two American securities regulators - leading to the closure of their lending and exchange platforms.Almost all (if not all) cryptos maybe ponzis with the whales (originators) of these cryptos performing pump and dumps just like the dotcom stocks like pets.com,mortgage.com etc.

Beware

https://cointelegraph.co...y-from-crypto-community

http://www.businesstoday...ripple/story/268400.html
Contrarian Investor and Trader.Advocate of free markets,limited government interference in the economy and sound money
obiero
#450 Posted : Saturday, January 20, 2018 9:01:07 PM

slick wrote:
Well Bitconnect was exposed as a ponzi scheme and collapsed over 90% on Tuesday having received cease and desist letters from two American securities regulators - leading to the closure of their lending and exchange platforms.Almost all (if not all) cryptos maybe ponzis with the whales (originators) of these cryptos performing pump and dumps just like the dotcom stocks like pets.com,mortgage.com etc.

Beware

http://www.businesstoday...ipple/story/268400.html

We appreciate your comments but there is no need to preach to the converted. Only a few unfortunate wazuans are caught up in the dangerous web of crypto currency

Stiffler
#451 Posted : Sunday, January 21, 2018 1:14:46 PM

obiero wrote:
slick wrote:

Beware

We appreciate your comments but there is no need to preach to the converted. Only a few unfortunate wazuans are caught up in the dangerous web of crypto currency

Yeah. A few indeed! d'oh!
Spikes
#452 Posted : Sunday, January 21, 2018 7:18:20 PM

https://www.express.co.u...cy-trading-btc-exchange

Cryptocurrency market shaken again after Indian banks clampdown on accounts run by coins exchanges.
Bullish sentiment that saw a recovery in prices after news of similar swoop from South Korea triggered a more than 25% plunge in a single day has been relegated into the trash. Wait and see attitude now in control.
winmak
#453 Posted : Sunday, January 21, 2018 7:53:16 PM

obiero wrote:
slick wrote:

Beware

Aiiiii
For investors as a whole, returns decrease as motion increases ~ WB
Stiffler
#454 Posted : Sunday, January 21, 2018 8:45:25 PM

Why are Eastern Countries playing with our Bitcoin. One time its South Korea, Next North Korea, then China, India .......
karasinga
#455 Posted : Sunday, January 21, 2018 9:50:48 PM

Technically, the journey north seem to have been well prepared.

there is a good risk to reward ratio... remember anything can happen. disclaimer
It's not over until I win
skype id: karasinga. email: kkarasinga@gmail.com
Spikes
#456 Posted : Sunday, January 21, 2018 10:47:23 PM

karasinga wrote:

there is a good risk to reward ratio... remember anything can happen. disclaimer

This is a new opportunity to take position if you missed early entry.
Mukiri
#457 Posted : Monday, January 22, 2018 3:21:38 AM

karasinga wrote:

The past plays out again. Every January, like clock-work. Down, bull trap, down again then ATH. $11,600 Real time

Proverbs 19:21
obiero
#458 Posted : Monday, January 22, 2018 7:04:03 AM

Spikes wrote:
https://www.express.co.uk/finance/city/907786/bitcoin-price-india-cryptocurrency-trading-btc-exchange

Cryptocurrency market shaken again after Indian banks clampdown on accounts run by coins exchanges.
Bullish sentiment that saw a recovery in prices after news of similar swoop from South Korea triggered a more than 25% plunge in a single day has been relegated into the trash. Wait and see attitude now in control.

Full control

murchr
#459 Posted : Monday, January 22, 2018 7:18:46 AM

Stiffler wrote:
Why are Eastern Countries playing with our Bitcoin. One time its South Korea, Next North Korea, then China, India

Because it's mostly you and them

"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
karasinga
#460 Posted : Monday, January 22, 2018 7:31:29 AM

Spikes wrote:
karasinga wrote:

This is a new opportunity to take position if you missed early entry.

of course but importantly, good money management and position sizing ... DO NOT GAMBLE. Enjoy(ing) the ride buddy.
It's not over until I win
skype id: karasinga. email: kkarasinga@gmail.com