wazua Sat, Apr 27, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

71 Pages«<2021222324>»
Bitcoin: Does it have a future ?
Horton
#421 Posted : Friday, January 19, 2018 7:30:18 PM

quicksand wrote:
Stiffler wrote:
On a serious note though. These cryptos are really running hammock.
At the rate they are comming up and ICOs left and right...
Damn..! Tempted to put up mine own ICO/ Coin. For white paper, I will simply copy paste ...

Hammock?
Good Lord in heaven... Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

🤣
obiero
#422 Posted : Friday, January 19, 2018 10:14:30 PM

Horton wrote:
quicksand wrote:
Stiffler wrote:
Damn..! Tempted to put up mine own ICO/ Coin. For white paper, I will simply copy paste ...

Hammock?

🤣

But si tulielewa 🤷‍♂️

HF 30,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
Mukiri
#423 Posted : Saturday, January 20, 2018 12:48:16 AM

obiero wrote:
Horton wrote:
quicksand wrote:
Stiffler wrote:

Hammock?

🤣

But si tulielewa 🤷‍♂️

Barely. English was running amoksmile

Proverbs 19:21
mufasa
#424 Posted : Saturday, January 20, 2018 6:16:21 AM

murchr wrote:
mnandii wrote:

Quote:
Whenever a brand-new technology emerges, it often attracts a lot of investor interest. We saw it with the internet in the late 1990s. We’re seeing it today with Bitcoin. Both have been described as bubbles. The internet survived, and thrived.

Will cryptocurrencies follow the same path? Read this free report to find out.

Do you know what the Internet is?

Swala nyeti!

It was called the "dotcom" bubble for a reason.

The internet - just like blockchain is the technology.

The dotcom companies (pet.com, Aol) died just like bitconnect and other cryptos will.

I agree Blockchain will not fade away as a technology but many of its applications that are not supported by logic will.
I fail to understand how a particular cryptocurrency can be valued more than some of the biggest companies in the world and yet even the very function it's meant for... "means of exchange" is not optimal.

This is a bubble.... Get Out.

Do it today! Tomorrow is promise to no-one.
obiero
#425 Posted : Saturday, January 20, 2018 6:56:11 AM

mufasa wrote:
murchr wrote:
mnandii wrote:

Quote:
Whenever a brand-new technology emerges, it often attracts a lot of investor interest. We saw it with the internet in the late 1990s. We’re seeing it today with Bitcoin. Both have been described as bubbles. The internet survived, and thrived.

Swala nyeti!

It was called the "dotcom" bubble for a reason.

The internet - just like blockchain is the technology.

The dotcom companies (pet.com, Aol) died just like bitconnect and other cryptos will.

I agree Blockchain will not fade away as a technology but many of its applications that are not supported by logic will.
I fail to understand how a particular cryptocurrency can be valued more than some of the biggest companies in the world and yet even the very function it's meant for... "means of exchange" is not optimal.

This is a bubble.... Get Out.

This is not even a bubble but a time bomb meant to steal diminished African funds via money laundering of corrupt funds.. No serious money management firm such as Blackrock has invested in Bitcoin https://www.bloomberg.co...-like-after-record-rally

Mukiri
#426 Posted : Saturday, January 20, 2018 7:09:11 AM

There is no doubt that it is a bubble. There is no doubt that eventually something that will change status quo, will emanate from it. The question is, when will the inevitable happen? In the meantime, can I make some (good) money?

Spikes
#427 Posted : Saturday, January 20, 2018 7:39:16 AM

Mukiri wrote:
There is no doubt that it is a bubble. There is no doubt that eventually something that will change status quo, will emanate from it. The question is, when will the inevitable happen? In the meantime, can I make some (good) money?

Your response to naysayers is accurate and that blockchain technology is on the verge of causing major disruptions. Status quo must be greatly shaken. Even traders like us will finally stir who-is-who in their home country . Prepare for hostile takeover against companies listed at securities exchange .
Banking industry ,lands ministry, health sector etc once the adoption of blockchain hits the ground current technologies and systems of doing things will be rendered obsolete.
John 5:17 But Jesus replied, “My Father is always working, and so am I.”
karasinga
#428 Posted : Saturday, January 20, 2018 8:03:16 AM

Mukiri wrote:
karasinga wrote:
Spikes wrote:
karasinga wrote:
karasinga wrote:
behold a potential reversal

if not in, wait to open position during the pullback

if in add positions during the pullback.. bulls are in town.Let me see if I can be a long term trader for the first time. disclaimer

Please @Karasinga elaborate on the pullback. I want to eat this time round for every wave count.

IMHO, I meant Something like this

remember anything can happen. best wishes

There is talk of a bull trap. To swim or not to swim, is the question?

bulls are back buddy

time to reap... enjoy the ride partner
It's not over until I win
skype id: karasinga. email: kkarasinga@gmail.com
obiero
#429 Posted : Saturday, January 20, 2018 11:06:26 AM

karasinga wrote:
Mukiri wrote:
karasinga wrote:
Spikes wrote:
karasinga wrote:
karasinga wrote:

if in add positions during the pullback.. bulls are in town.Let me see if I can be a long term trader for the first time. disclaimer

Please @Karasinga elaborate on the pullback. I want to eat this time round for every wave count.

bulls are back buddy

@karasinga would you recommend that someone buys this type of ponzi

HaMaina
#430 Posted : Saturday, January 20, 2018 11:20:54 AM

sparkly wrote:
mnandii wrote:
KulaRaha wrote:
mnandii wrote:

Quote:

However, of all the internet bubble companies, only Amazon survived...the rest are history. That was because Amazon was based on real consumer needs.

How badly does the common man need a new currency where he can remain anonymous (allegedly).

Bitcoin may survive, but will be used by drug dealers, african dictators etc exclusively.

Internet Company Versus Internet Technology. The technology thrived. smile

The internet is an international mode of communication, bitcoin is an international pyramid scheme. The mode of communication is bound to survive.
“You can get in way more trouble with a good idea than a bad idea, because you forget that the good idea has limits.” - Ben Graham
karasinga
#431 Posted : Saturday, January 20, 2018 12:33:42 PM

obiero wrote:

obiero, yes. I am new to this courtesy of mukiri. That not withstanding allow me to give my opinion. Might be long than my usual

I understand your scepticism, but remember the bigger picture: following massive rallies (speculative bubbles) almost all market instruments have at some point in the past lost half (or more) of their value in a crash. This is normal price development and is known as corrective waves in Elliott Wave terminology. Such occurrences can be found in most currency pairs, the indices (Dow, FTSE, etc) and commodities. As a trader it is our job to apply TA to extreme price movements and get out with profit if there are warning signs of a pending correction.

What we see in the Bitcoin chart, in my opinion, is an asset in early development and with massive upside potential. There are some dangers, such as banning in the US, or cryptographic code cracking, but until these become issues, Bitcoin represents a good instrument to trade - and easy - the BTCUSD price action plays out like a textbook indicator lesson probably because the Bitcoin market is young and there is no central bank meddling. Also note this ponzi we are talking about has been there since january 2008 and has traded since jan 2011 starting with a price <1$.... see where we are now.

Lastly, I would recommend buying this ponzi because;
1. Bitcoin has surprising predictability from a PA/TA perspective as well as textbook adherence to classic indicators. check this and this
2. has good volatility (for the nimble and quick)

I hope this makes sense
mufasa
#432 Posted : Saturday, January 20, 2018 1:13:38 PM

karasinga wrote:
obiero wrote:

obiero, yes. I am new to this courtesy of mukiri. That not withstanding allow me to give my opinion. Might be long that my usual

I understand your scepticism, but remember the bigger picture: following massive rallies (speculative bubbles) almost all market instruments have at some point in the past lost half (or more) of their value in a crash. This is normal price development and is known as corrective waves in Elliott Wave terminology. Such occurrences can be found in most currency pairs, the indices (Dow, FTSE, etc) and commodities. As a trader it is our job to apply TA to extreme price movements and get out with profit if there are warning signs of a pending correction.

What we see in the Bitcoin chart, in my opinion, is an asset in early development and with massive upside potential. There are some dangers, such as banning in the US, or cryptographic code cracking, but until these become issues, Bitcoin represents a good instrument to trade - and easy - the BTCUSD price action plays out like a textbook indicator lesson probably because the Bitcoin market is young and there is no central bank meddling. Also note this ponzi we are talking about has been there since january 2008 and has traded since jan 2011 starting with a price <1$.... see where we are now.

1. Bitcoin has surprising predictability from a PA perspective as well as textbook adherence to classic indicators. check this

I hope this makes sense

If money functions as a store of value & medium of exchange, can cryptocurrencies do the same. How can it be an effective store of value when it fluctuates so much. Within a month you could gain/lose 50% or more.

I can't see the predictability in this.
Why trade in something so volatile? Risks are too high. Until there's a crpto currency that the consumer can use with ease, best option now is just to speculative trading with crossed fingers. Xrp maybe one for the future if it stabilizes
Do it today! Tomorrow is promise to no-one.
Spikes
#433 Posted : Saturday, January 20, 2018 1:16:25 PM

obiero wrote:
karasinga wrote:
Mukiri wrote:
karasinga wrote:
Spikes wrote:
karasinga wrote:
karasinga wrote:

bulls are back buddy

A wayward character has seen great potential of making money and is warming up in due time to jump in.
Mukiri
#434 Posted : Saturday, January 20, 2018 1:18:02 PM

Spikes wrote:
Mukiri wrote:

Your response to naysayers is accurate and that blockchain technology is on the verge of causing major disruptions. Status quo must be greatly shaken. Even traders like us will finally stir who-is-who in their home country . Prepare for hostile takeover against companies listed at securities exchange .
Banking industry ,lands ministry, health sector etc once the adoption of blockchain hits the ground current technologies and systems of doing things will be rendered obsolete.

smile Even Martin Luther King's dream seemed far-fetched back then.

I advice risk averse clients.. Get in; double your money; get out your initial investment; let the rest ride. You won't have lost anything, if it all comes tumbling down!

Mukiri
#435 Posted : Saturday, January 20, 2018 1:23:57 PM

karasinga wrote:
Mukiri wrote:
karasinga wrote:
Spikes wrote:
karasinga wrote:
karasinga wrote:

bulls are back buddy

smile Thank you @Karasinga. Barikiwa sana.

Have a look at VEN.. and WANCHAIN when it lists. Grab it with all you can. It's ICO sold out in seconds. Follow Ian Baldina on Youtube, not for the ICO recommendation, but for the public reaction of the ICOs he recommends. Where the ICOs are welcomed in seconds, the listing is more often than not, explosive. He seems to have the midas touch.

karasinga
#436 Posted : Saturday, January 20, 2018 1:29:57 PM

mufasa wrote:
karasinga wrote:
obiero wrote:

obiero, yes. I am new to this courtesy of mukiri. That not withstanding allow me to give my opinion. Might be long that my usual

1. Bitcoin has surprising predictability from a PA perspective as well as textbook adherence to classic indicators. check this

I hope this makes sense

If money functions as a store of value & medium of exchange, can cryptocurrencies do the same. How can it be an effective store of value when it fluctuates so much. Within a month you could gain/lose 50% or more.

Why trade in something so volatile? Risks are too high. Until there's a crpto currency that the consumer can use with ease, best option now is just to speculative trading with crossed fingers. Xrp maybe one for the future if it stabilizes

hello mufasa, the guys who bought this thing jan 2017 when it was trading at around 900$ and sold on dec 2017 when it was trading at 19k made roughly 2000% gain... that to me sounds like an effective store of value. Personally I have high appetite for things that move- volatility. They say the greater the risk the greater the return. It is just me and you might have a different taste...look you recommend XRP smile
secondly, if this and this and this don't show predictability, then I might have used a wrong word. I have a feeling you mean being right on every move which is another thing all together... no wonder you see Xrp as a potential option "if it stabilizes"
Spikes
#437 Posted : Saturday, January 20, 2018 1:39:14 PM

Mukiri wrote:
karasinga wrote:
Mukiri wrote:
karasinga wrote:
Spikes wrote:
karasinga wrote:
karasinga wrote:

bulls are back buddy

smile Thank you @Karasinga. Barikiwa sana.

Have a look at VEN.. and WANCHAIN when it lists. Grab it with all you can. It's ICO sold out in seconds. Follow Ian Baldina on Youtube, not for the ICO recommendation, but for the public reaction of the ICOs he recommends. Where the ICOs are welcomed in seconds, the listing is more often than not, explosive. He seems to have the midas touch.

@Mukiri we appreciate your input keep updating us.
obiero
#438 Posted : Saturday, January 20, 2018 1:52:33 PM

karasinga wrote:
mufasa wrote:
karasinga wrote:
obiero wrote:

I hope this makes sense

hello mufasa, the guys who bought this thing jan 2017 when it was trading at around 900$ and sold on dec 2017 when it was trading at 19k made roughly 2000% gain... that to me sounds like an effective store of value. Personally I have high appetite for things that move- volatility. They say the greater the risk the greater the return. It is just me and you might have a different taste...look you recommend XRP smile
secondly, if this and this and this don't show predictability, then I might have used a wrong word.

The Greater Fool Theory is in play. This and the monkey story are very similar, one day some people will be left holding onto worthless monkeys. But @karasinga I know what you are saying and all the best with your investment activities

Spikes
#439 Posted : Saturday, January 20, 2018 2:06:43 PM

obiero wrote:
karasinga wrote:
mufasa wrote:
karasinga wrote:
obiero wrote:

I hope this makes sense

secondly, if this and this and this don't show predictability, then I might have used a wrong word.

The Greater Fool Theory is in play. This and the monkey story are very similar, one day some people will be left holding onto worthless monkeys. But @karasinga I know what you are saying and all the best with your investment activities

Thanks @Obiero for recognizing this as an investment and not a pyramid scheme as you alluded early.
karasinga
#440 Posted : Saturday, January 20, 2018 2:49:26 PM

obiero wrote:
karasinga wrote:
Mukiri wrote:
karasinga wrote:
Spikes wrote:
karasinga wrote:
karasinga wrote:

bulls are back buddy

another opportunity to add positions or join the train

disclaimer