Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

71 Pages«<1920212223>»
Bitcoin: Does it have a future ?
mnandii
#401 Posted : Friday, January 19, 2018 10:27:25 AM

mnandii wrote:
BITCOIN: THE GREATEST BUBBLE OF ALL TIME

Quote:
Whenever a brand-new technology emerges, it often attracts a lot of investor interest. We saw it with the internet in the late 1990s. We’re seeing it today with Bitcoin. Both have been described as bubbles. The internet survived, and thrived.

Will cryptocurrencies follow the same path? Read this free report to find out.

Quote:
As the bear market heats up, governments will attempt to get in on or simply overturn the cryptocurrency bandwagon. Russia and Venezuela have announced plans to issue cryptocurrencies, and the Bank of England is exploring setting up a sterling-based cryptocurrency. As EWI has discussed previously, governments are always the last to act on a financial trend; their involvement usually means the trend is near exhaustion if not past it. The reputed environmental impact of bitcoin mining will probably serve as another excuse for heavy-handed government involvement.

Conventional thinkers waste time building shelters when they are unnecessary and then have no shelters when they need them the most. Socionomists do the opposite.
Mukiri
#402 Posted : Friday, January 19, 2018 10:28:15 AM

Spikes wrote:
Mukiri wrote:
karasinga wrote:
Spikes wrote:
karasinga wrote:
karasinga wrote:
behold a potential reversal

if not in, wait to open position during the pullback

if in add positions during the pullback.. bulls are in town.Let me see if I can be a long term trader for the first time. disclaimer

Please @Karasinga elaborate on the pullback. I want to eat this time round for every wave count.

IMHO, I meant Something like this

remember anything can happen. best wishes

There is talk of a bull trap. To swim or not to swim, is the question?

Do due diligence!

Cedric, you really don't have to comment every post... I was addressing @Karasinga.

I know its impossible to ask you not to trouble people every 5 minutes with your posts, but please avoid mine. Thank you smile

Proverbs 19:21
KulaRaha
#403 Posted : Friday, January 19, 2018 10:28:27 AM

mnandii wrote:

Quote:
Whenever a brand-new technology emerges, it often attracts a lot of investor interest. We saw it with the internet in the late 1990s. We’re seeing it today with Bitcoin. Both have been described as bubbles. The internet survived, and thrived.

However, of all the internet bubble companies, only Amazon survived...the rest are history. That was because Amazon was based on real consumer needs.

How badly does the common man need a new currency where he can remain anonymous (allegedly).

Bitcoin may survive, but will be used by drug dealers, african dictators etc exclusively.
Business opportunities are like buses,there's always another one coming
mnandii
#404 Posted : Friday, January 19, 2018 10:33:26 AM

KulaRaha wrote:
mnandii wrote:

Quote:

However, of all the internet bubble companies, only Amazon survived...the rest are history. That was because Amazon was based on real consumer needs.

How badly does the common man need a new currency where he can remain anonymous (allegedly).

Bitcoin may survive, but will be used by drug dealers, african dictators etc exclusively.

Internet Company Versus Internet Technology. The technology thrived. smile
Conventional thinkers waste time building shelters when they are unnecessary and then have no shelters when they need them the most. Socionomists do the opposite.
obiero
#405 Posted : Friday, January 19, 2018 10:44:40 AM

mnandii wrote:
KulaRaha wrote:
mnandii wrote:

Quote:

A very shady concept indeed.. What stops you or me from launching our own coin, we call it Kencoin and price it at USD 11,500. WITCHCRAFT

HF 30,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
iris
#406 Posted : Friday, January 19, 2018 10:45:16 AM

Spikes wrote:
This thread has taken over Wazua forum by storm.Applause Applause Applause

How could it not, with such an excited Spikes? How many posts have you made on this page alone? Not to worry, it provides a break from KQ
Spikes
#407 Posted : Friday, January 19, 2018 10:52:57 AM

iris wrote:
Spikes wrote:

How could it not, with such an excited Spikes? How many posts have you made on this page alone? Not to worry, it provides a break from KQ

Absolutely! A great break from a crap/gorilla stock.
John 5:17 But Jesus replied, “My Father is always working, and so am I.”
obiero
#408 Posted : Friday, January 19, 2018 10:56:55 AM

Spikes wrote:
iris wrote:
Spikes wrote:

If KQ is a crap stock then Bitcoin is the village mad man. Without any direction, one minute going towards the mountain and on another to the valley. Ishindwe na itokemee. Riswaa

Spikes
#409 Posted : Friday, January 19, 2018 11:02:31 AM

obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
iris wrote:
Spikes wrote:

If KQ is a crap stock then Bitcoin is the village mad man. Without any direction, one minute going towards the mountain and on another to the valley. Ishindwe na itokemee. Riswaa

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
obiero
#410 Posted : Friday, January 19, 2018 11:18:47 AM

Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
iris wrote:
Spikes wrote:

Let me leave this here https://www.businessdail...67626-wb9cfiz/index.html

KulaRaha
#411 Posted : Friday, January 19, 2018 11:41:49 AM

mnandii wrote:
KulaRaha wrote:
mnandii wrote:

Quote:

Currencies have been thriving for centuries before bitcoin...
Business opportunities are like buses,there's always another one coming
Spikes
#412 Posted : Friday, January 19, 2018 11:53:01 AM

obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
iris wrote:
[quote=Spikes]This thread has taken over Wazua forum by storm.Applause Applause Applause

Let me leave this here https://www.businessdail...7626-wb9cfiz/index.html[/quote]

Even KQ skidded, in the worst days of its trading history, from all time high of kes 126 to kes 2.10 recently. If we factor in consolidation it is precisely a drop from grace of kes 126/- to grass of {2.10/4}=kes 0.525
obiero
#413 Posted : Friday, January 19, 2018 11:54:26 AM

Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
iris wrote:
[quote=Spikes]This thread has taken over Wazua forum by storm.Applause Applause Applause

Let me leave this here https://www.businessdail...7626-wb9cfiz/index.html[/quote]

Even KQ skidded, in the worst days of its trading history, from all time high of kes 126 to kes 2.10 recently. If we factor in consolidation it is precisely a drop from grace of kes 126/- to grass of kes 0.525/- {2.10/4}

Cheap drugs. Why would anyone divide the restructuring price of KQ by four yet it was already consolidated

Spikes
#414 Posted : Friday, January 19, 2018 12:03:25 PM

obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
iris wrote:

Even KQ skidded, in the worst days of its trading history, from all time high of kes 126 to kes 2.10 recently. If we factor in consolidation it is precisely a drop from grace of kes 126/- to grass of kes 0.525/- {2.10/4}

Cheap drugs. Why would anyone divide the restructuring price of KQ by four yet it was already consolidated

It's as though four old shares traded for kes 2.10 giving rise to one share =kes 0.525 . Remember Open Offer has not yet take place.
obiero
#415 Posted : Friday, January 19, 2018 12:13:09 PM

Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
iris wrote:

It's as though four old shares traded for kes 2.10 giving rise to one share =kes 0.525 . Remember Open Offer has not yet take place.

You are in my prayers

Spikes
#416 Posted : Friday, January 19, 2018 12:14:31 PM

Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
iris wrote:

Even KQ skidded, in the worst days of its trading history, from all time high of kes 126 to kes 2.10 recently. If we factor in consolidation it is precisely a drop from grace of kes 126/- to grass of {2.10/4}=kes 0.525

I can now conclude authoritatively that KQ registered lowest of all time low price of all stocks listed on nse. Here is a contradiction:even penny stocks like MSC and HARF have never recorded such low prices.
sparkly
#417 Posted : Friday, January 19, 2018 12:16:38 PM

mnandii wrote:
KulaRaha wrote:
mnandii wrote:

Quote:

Do you know what the Internet is?
Life is short. Live passionately.
murchr
#418 Posted : Friday, January 19, 2018 5:42:02 PM

sparkly wrote:
mnandii wrote:
KulaRaha wrote:
mnandii wrote:

Quote:

Do you know what the Internet is?

Swala nyeti!

It was called the "dotcom" bubble for a reason.

The internet - just like blockchain is the technology.

The dotcom companies (pet.com, Aol) died just like bitconnect and other cryptos will.
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
Stiffler
#419 Posted : Friday, January 19, 2018 5:47:37 PM

On a serious note though. These cryptos are really running hammock.
At the rate they are comming up and ICOs left and right...
Damn..! Tempted to put up mine own ICO/ Coin. For white paper, I will simply copy paste ...
quicksand
#420 Posted : Friday, January 19, 2018 7:18:07 PM

Stiffler wrote:
On a serious note though. These cryptos are really running hammock.
At the rate they are comming up and ICOs left and right...
Damn..! Tempted to put up mine own ICO/ Coin. For white paper, I will simply copy paste ...

Hammock?
Good Lord in heaven... Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly