71 Pages«<1617181920>»
Bitcoin: Does it have a future ?
Mukiri
#341 Posted : Wednesday, January 17, 2018 3:52:27 AM

karasinga wrote:
IMHO
wave 4 in the making

potential daily harmonic patterns

Unfortunately I did abit of shopping, before I got to see this. A little bleeding is imminent to 8k. Has ALWAYS happened every January.

Proverbs 19:21
mamilli
#342 Posted : Wednesday, January 17, 2018 7:01:29 AM

Mukiri wrote:
mamilli wrote:
@Mukiri,kindly check your gmail.

@Mamilli, Please check follow-up pare pare

Sawa elder...
Never lose your position in a bull market,BTFD.
Swenani
#343 Posted : Wednesday, January 17, 2018 7:14:33 AM

Mukiri wrote:
Swenani wrote:
Mukiri wrote:
Swenani wrote:
Mukiri wrote:
Horton wrote:
Stiffler wrote:
Spikes wrote:
Swenani wrote:
Mukiri wrote:
karasinga wrote:
feels like selling my all to buy this thingsmile funny!
if the wave count is right we might see > 22k print and a break >14927 will confirm the new bullish trend. disclaimer

Already made my transition. All stocks and monies held. I'm also in the process of selling a house I used to rent out. I completely understand you

You remind me of Deci

You can't compare Deci with cryptocurrency. ..Is like comparing darkness with light.

Loll

This crypto manenos is gonna make alot of people broke.

I'm with you on that @Horton. Just like conventional taxi drivers who got disrupted by Uber.

A currency is only as good as its backing government is. If it goes the Mugabe route, then the fiat loses value. Imagine a currency backed by worldwide acceptance. No government. And there someone is hanging onto valueless shillings. People will go broke indeed!

I know what crypto is doing to Stock market. Capital flight. Stock brokers iko shida unless they adapt. No more Chase bank manenos. You are your own bank! No more exorbitant fees and commissions to send money anywhere in the world

Uko na jokes.

Bitcoin is not and can never be a currency.Payment system....maybe....but the way people are behaving BTC is neither a currency or a payment system. It is a product like gold/land

That is where you go wrong my fren! Blockchain is the DECENTRALIZED system and crypto, which includes Bitcoin is the currency. A currency is what two people agree it is. Let me give you a (gutter) example you can relate well with. Back when I was like you, I threw a party. Somebody left some slippers in my place. I wonder what that person wore home! I digress. Some damsel visited later and liked the slippers, and was willing to offer cat for them. Let as just say, at that point in time, those slippers became currency smile Donge?

Blockchain is a TECHNOLOGY not a decentralized system while bitcoin is a fraud.

In my view,block chain can be useful in property ownership and not as a currency

Blockchain is NOT a currency.

Bitcoin was a major milestone. Its both a decentralized system and currency. Mpesa goes through Safaricom servers and is based on fiat, Kshs. Now imagine an Mpesa platform peer-to-peer (no control) using Mpesa Shilling (For imagination purposes, replace the Mpesa Shilling with Kenya, as it is the readily acceptable currency locally)

I'm convinced your are in bitcoins without knowing what exactly it is.

1.I didn't say block chain is a currency,I said it is a technology which can be useful in property ownership.
2.Mpesa is a payment system not a currency,bitcoin would have been a payment system too which is not-refer to my comment of depositing 10K in your mpesa or debit account and withdrawing 15K or 1K after 2weeks,that's what bitcoin is.
3.In a payment system,except from the applicable transaction charges,the value or your currency doesn't appreciate/depreciate with time unlike bitcoin
4.Mukiri is holding the coins as an asset,he has no intention of storing the value of his coins or using them to buy sugar and milk but he expects to make money from the coins when he sells,which makes bitcoin a speculative asset which can easily be categorized as a speculative bubble.
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
obiero
#344 Posted : Wednesday, January 17, 2018 7:17:01 AM

Swenani wrote:
Mukiri wrote:
Swenani wrote:
Mukiri wrote:
Swenani wrote:
Mukiri wrote:
Horton wrote:
Stiffler wrote:
Spikes wrote:
Swenani wrote:
Mukiri wrote:
karasinga wrote:
feels like selling my all to buy this thingsmile funny!
if the wave count is right we might see > 22k print and a break >14927 will confirm the new bullish trend. disclaimer

Already made my transition. All stocks and monies held. I'm also in the process of selling a house I used to rent out. I completely understand you

You remind me of Deci

You can't compare Deci with cryptocurrency. ..Is like comparing darkness with light.

Loll

This crypto manenos is gonna make alot of people broke.

I'm with you on that @Horton. Just like conventional taxi drivers who got disrupted by Uber.

A currency is only as good as its backing government is. If it goes the Mugabe route, then the fiat loses value. Imagine a currency backed by worldwide acceptance. No government. And there someone is hanging onto valueless shillings. People will go broke indeed!

I know what crypto is doing to Stock market. Capital flight. Stock brokers iko shida unless they adapt. No more Chase bank manenos. You are your own bank! No more exorbitant fees and commissions to send money anywhere in the world

Uko na jokes.

Bitcoin is not and can never be a currency.Payment system....maybe....but the way people are behaving BTC is neither a currency or a payment system. It is a product like gold/land

That is where you go wrong my fren! Blockchain is the DECENTRALIZED system and crypto, which includes Bitcoin is the currency. A currency is what two people agree it is. Let me give you a (gutter) example you can relate well with. Back when I was like you, I threw a party. Somebody left some slippers in my place. I wonder what that person wore home! I digress. Some damsel visited later and liked the slippers, and was willing to offer cat for them. Let as just say, at that point in time, those slippers became currency smile Donge?

Blockchain is a TECHNOLOGY not a decentralized system while bitcoin is a fraud.

In my view,block chain can be useful in property ownership and not as a currency

Blockchain is NOT a currency.

Bitcoin was a major milestone. Its both a decentralized system and currency. Mpesa goes through Safaricom servers and is based on fiat, Kshs. Now imagine an Mpesa platform peer-to-peer (no control) using Mpesa Shilling (For imagination purposes, replace the Mpesa Shilling with Kenya, as it is the readily acceptable currency locally)

I'm convinced your are in bitcoins without knowing what exactly it is.

1.I didn't say block chain is a currency,I said it is a technology which can be useful in property ownership.
2.Mpesa is a payment system not a currency,bitcoin would have been a payment system too which is not-refer to my comment of depositing 10K in your mpesa or debit account and withdrawing 15K or 1K after 2weeks,that's what bitcoin is.
3.In a payment system,except from the applicable transaction charges,the value or your currency doesn't appreciate/depreciate with time unlike bitcoin
4.Mukiri is holding the coins as an asset,he has no intention of storing the value of his coins or using them to buy sugar and milk but he expects to make money from the coins when he sells,which makes bitcoin a speculative asset which can easily be categorized as a speculative bubble.

A bubble built specifically for the gullible African

HF 30,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
Tokyo
#345 Posted : Wednesday, January 17, 2018 8:05:42 AM

Invest only what you can afford to lose. Avoid/ ignore crypto currency hype.
work to prosper
Spikes
#346 Posted : Wednesday, January 17, 2018 8:18:08 AM

Angelica _ann wrote:
Spikes wrote:
Buy buy buy !!!! Even when the bloodshed is your own.Applause Applause Applause

Buy more to average down!!!!

In fact I've woken up and quickly sent fiat to my account at the exchange. Substantial amount I'm telling you.
John 5:17 But Jesus replied, “My Father is always working, and so am I.”
Swenani
#347 Posted : Wednesday, January 17, 2018 8:56:46 AM

Spikes wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Spikes wrote:

In fact I've woken up and quickly sent fiat to my account at the exchange. Substantial amount I'm telling you.

Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
Horton
#348 Posted : Wednesday, January 17, 2018 9:00:51 AM

Swenani wrote:
Spikes wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Spikes wrote:

Its like catching a falling knife
obiero
#349 Posted : Wednesday, January 17, 2018 10:20:17 AM

Horton wrote:
Swenani wrote:
Spikes wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Spikes wrote:

Madness

Spikes
#350 Posted : Wednesday, January 17, 2018 10:38:33 AM

obiero wrote:
Horton wrote:
Swenani wrote:
Spikes wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Spikes wrote:

Madness

Wacha tutafute pesa when we come back to nse be prepared for hostile takeover of KQ...Hapa cryptocurrency kuna doh...just a dozen of Wazuans in cryptocurrency have the capability of acquiring Kenya's national airline, the Pride of Africa .
Wondergirl
#351 Posted : Wednesday, January 17, 2018 10:56:52 AM

Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
Horton wrote:
Swenani wrote:
Spikes wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Spikes wrote:

Madness

Wacha tutafute pesa when we come back to nse be prepared for hostile takeover of KQ...Hapa cryptocurrency kuna doh...just a dozen of Wazuans in cryptocurrency have the capability of acquiring Kenya's national airline, the Pride of Africa .

@Spikes,
Which broker are you using?
I here some may not be very good.
Spikes
#352 Posted : Wednesday, January 17, 2018 11:05:07 AM

Wondergirl wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
Horton wrote:
Swenani wrote:
Spikes wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Spikes wrote:

Madness

@Spikes,

@Wondergirl the system is decentralized, you register at the exchange and deposit funds direct. The blockchain technology is a great threat to brokers who have been eating up our money. Some exchanges accept fiat currency others accept crypto coins...You must do due diligence first though.
Wondergirl
#353 Posted : Wednesday, January 17, 2018 11:22:01 AM

Spikes wrote:
Wondergirl wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
Horton wrote:
Swenani wrote:
Spikes wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Spikes wrote:

Madness

@Spikes,

@Wondergirl the system is decentralized, you register at the exchange and deposit funds direct. The blockchain technology is a great threat to brokers who have been eating up our money. Some exchanges accept fiat currency others accept crypto coins...You must do due diligence first though.

@Spikes, you are my due diligenceLaughing out loudly Laughing out loudly .
Please advise.
Angelica _ann
#354 Posted : Wednesday, January 17, 2018 12:53:31 PM

Wondergirl wrote:
Spikes wrote:
Wondergirl wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
Horton wrote:
Swenani wrote:
Spikes wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Spikes wrote:

Madness

@Spikes,

Please advise.

i want @ mukiri & @maka to be my due diligence Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
obiero
#355 Posted : Wednesday, January 17, 2018 1:04:37 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
Wondergirl wrote:
Spikes wrote:
Wondergirl wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
Horton wrote:
Swenani wrote:
Spikes wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Spikes wrote:

Madness

@Spikes,

Please advise.

i want @ mukiri & @maka to be my due diligence Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

@maka @mukiri @obiero would never be caught buying such crap

Lolest!
#356 Posted : Wednesday, January 17, 2018 1:08:07 PM

Stiffler
#357 Posted : Wednesday, January 17, 2018 1:32:34 PM

Spikes wrote:
Wondergirl wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
Horton wrote:
Swenani wrote:
Spikes wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Spikes wrote:

Madness

@Spikes,

Brokers are still there though, especially for those lazy enough to take time and verify accounts
obiero
#358 Posted : Wednesday, January 17, 2018 2:27:26 PM

Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
Horton wrote:
Swenani wrote:
Spikes wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Spikes wrote:

Madness

163B investment by Kenyans in Cryptocurrency isn't an iota of KQ value. Don't confuse market cap with company value. In biblical words forgive this clown coz he don't know what he is saying

murchr
#359 Posted : Wednesday, January 17, 2018 5:42:15 PM

Below 10K today, a hot knife on butter.
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
Spikes
#360 Posted : Wednesday, January 17, 2018 5:56:16 PM

obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
Horton wrote:
Swenani wrote:
Spikes wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Spikes wrote:

Madness

163B investment by Kenyans in Cryptocurrency isn't an iota of KQ value. Don't confuse market cap with company value. In biblical words forgive this clown coz he don't know what he is saying

Grandiose Bugger Obiero I know your problem. Aggressive passive behaviour in action within you. When 163B skyrockets into the moon tens of trillions will be credited into our accounts a smart lunatic knows that is beyond KQ valuation and that a hostile takeover looms large.
PS : You should not be commenting on subjects you're not conversant with or have limited knowledge of . Leave this thread to individuals passionate about crypto world.