wazua Fri, Mar 29, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

71 Pages«<1516171819>»
Bitcoin: Does it have a future ?
mamilli
#321 Posted : Monday, January 15, 2018 5:33:01 PM

Ryko wrote:
Quote:
Let me leave this here https://www.businessdail...html-rxcrr3z/index.html[/quote]

Love for quick cash will finish people be it pyramid schemes, quail eggs, sports betting, drug mulling socialites. going to Saudi Arabia...

Whereas GOK should not dictate where people "invest" their money. it should put in place measures to protect the public profiteers. In other words nobody should purport to be a cryptos professional or take other people's money to "invest" in cryptos.

Sadly, our toothless government takes no action as Kenyans are being led to the slaughter by global thugs.

Banks hate crypto, and they hate it badly... its a fact. People all over are moving loads of cash from banks to crypto. This is an itch in the *ss for banks.

The best test for a crypto bubble is when the banks finally accept the movement and join it, When that day arrives ensure youfully cashed out. The examples are all over:

In Australia, the other day top 4 banks are banning accounts of major crypto exchanges. In Dec there were rumours of KCB banning some accounts collecting deposits for cryptos, i wonder why the the story went chini ya maji. A pal over christmas in the US told me how he got a call from BOA (Bank of America) questioning his standing orders and threatening to freeze his account, because he normally wires monthly salary to crypto. Crypto ATMs in Hongkong stopped working. Visa punished Wavecrest licence the other day, as withdrawals increased in this bull... some credits cards are Kapput!! time to order new cards.

I expect Kenyan banks to be harsh as we move on. Blockchain is the future, decentralized is the future hate it or love it. The technology will change and improve our country. Some will end up screwed, but the most will benefit and make so much.

I still wonder why guys are rigid with the stock market, yet they have a first hand experience and better knowledge of shares & owning companies. Instead of focusing on bitcoins and waiting it to rise, you just need to invest in a blockchain technology companies i.e Orchid which is bound to change internet anonymity in countries that monitor sites, internet etc using blockchain technology. Its is more less the same as buying safaricom shares.

Tell them bruh/sis,tell them.Quick cash or not this is one unstoppable,disruptive technology.Hii ni story ya 2009 bana,the current buzz is coz cryptos are about to go mainstream,when GOOGLE floats theirs,i can only imagine the stampede!.By end of feb,I'll plough in mita kaa moja,and take my cold wallet to cfcstanbic,then tukutane in 2022 inshallah.
Never lose your position in a bull market,BTFD.
obiero
#322 Posted : Monday, January 15, 2018 6:45:34 PM

Mukiri wrote:
wukan wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:

Love for quick cash will finish people be it pyramid schemes, quail eggs, sports betting, drug mulling socialites. going to Saudi Arabia...

Whereas GOK should not dictate where people "invest" their money. it should put in place measures to protect the public profiteers. In other words nobody should purport to be a cryptos professional or take other people's money to "invest" in cryptos.

Sadly, our toothless government takes no action as Kenyans are being led to the slaughter by global thugs.

You have 70 years on average on this earth so why not have some excitement. Have some risk capital set aside 5-10% of your portfolio throw it into new ventures technologies. Put some in the South sea bubble, give it to charity, throw parties for your pals. As Keynes used to say "in the long run we are all dead". If the monk at CBK and his committee of retirees called the MPC cared they would make the NSE more exciting. I'm sure after the south sea bubble there was a person who said the govt should not allow people to speculate on shares of joint stock companies.smile smile

In a recent survey apparently the majority of crypto traders are retirees. 40+. Crypto is the new midlife crisis. Where the lambo and bevvy is not out of graspsmile

Lol

HF 428,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
Spikes
#323 Posted : Monday, January 15, 2018 8:47:48 PM

mamilli wrote:
Ryko wrote:
Quote:
Let me leave this here https://www.businessdail...html-rxcrr3z/index.html[/quote]

Banks hate crypto, and they hate it badly... its a fact. People all over are moving loads of cash from banks to crypto. This is an itch in the *ss for banks.

The best test for a crypto bubble is when the banks finally accept the movement and join it, When that day arrives ensure youfully cashed out. The examples are all over:

In Australia, the other day top 4 banks are banning accounts of major crypto exchanges. In Dec there were rumours of KCB banning some accounts collecting deposits for cryptos, i wonder why the the story went chini ya maji. A pal over christmas in the US told me how he got a call from BOA (Bank of America) questioning his standing orders and threatening to freeze his account, because he normally wires monthly salary to crypto. Crypto ATMs in Hongkong stopped working. Visa punished Wavecrest licence the other day, as withdrawals increased in this bull... some credits cards are Kapput!! time to order new cards.

I expect Kenyan banks to be harsh as we move on. Blockchain is the future, decentralized is the future hate it or love it. The technology will change and improve our country. Some will end up screwed, but the most will benefit and make so much.

I still wonder why guys are rigid with the stock market, yet they have a first hand experience and better knowledge of shares & owning companies. Instead of focusing on bitcoins and waiting it to rise, you just need to invest in a blockchain technology companies i.e Orchid which is bound to change internet anonymity in countries that monitor sites, internet etc using blockchain technology. Its is more less the same as buying safaricom shares.

Tell them bruh/sis,tell them.Quick cash or not this is one unstoppable,disruptive technology.Hii ni story ya 2009 bana,the current buzz is coz cryptos are about to go mainstream,when GOOGLE floats theirs,i can only imagine the stampede!.By end of feb,I'll plough in mita kaa moja,and take my cold wallet to cfcstanbic,then tukutane in 2022 inshallah.

Unconfirmed sources have hinted that Facebook, Telegram and Twitter are about to explode their coins into the market....Plus Google you've mentioned above. ...Am sure some individuals will become dollar billionaires instantly. I agree with you a stampede will leave most naysayers naked as registering/signing up at the exchanges will take weeks even months for approval because of the backlog.
John 5:17 But Jesus replied, “My Father is always working, and so am I.”
Spikes
#324 Posted : Tuesday, January 16, 2018 12:17:45 PM

Meltdown more powerful than before and it appears it'll take long for the coins to find a floor.

China crackdown on Bitcoin miners is the reason.

https://www.forbes.com
Spikes
#325 Posted : Tuesday, January 16, 2018 12:34:16 PM

South Korea's finance minister says talks are underway to consider a complete ban on bitcoin trading.
Spikes
#326 Posted : Tuesday, January 16, 2018 12:56:13 PM

You can imagine the level of beta/volatility in unregulated market aka decentralized.
Mukiri
#327 Posted : Tuesday, January 16, 2018 3:35:11 PM

Planting time is neigh.. Start with fast rising coins, thereafter those that need encouragement and finally the late bloomers, before settling to coin of choice

Proverbs 19:21
maka
#328 Posted : Tuesday, January 16, 2018 3:41:18 PM

Mukiri wrote:
Planting time is neigh.. Start with fast rising coins, thereafter those that need encouragement and finally the late bloomers, before settling to coin of choice

Gosh all red today Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Am in some chat room am just laughing made my afternoon...Laughing out loudly
possunt quia posse videntur
Mukiri
#329 Posted : Tuesday, January 16, 2018 3:55:24 PM

maka wrote:
Mukiri wrote:

Gosh all red today Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Am in some chat room am just laughing made my afternoon...Laughing out loudly

Being a hodler, Im sure this doesn't faze you.

Since you want us to ask you which chatroom you are in...

Mukiri
#330 Posted : Tuesday, January 16, 2018 7:36:24 PM

mamilli wrote:
@Mukiri,kindly check your gmail.

@Mamilli, Please check follow-up pare pare

Swenani
#331 Posted : Tuesday, January 16, 2018 8:00:29 PM

Mukiri wrote:
Swenani wrote:
Mukiri wrote:
Horton wrote:
Stiffler wrote:
Spikes wrote:
Swenani wrote:
Mukiri wrote:
karasinga wrote:
feels like selling my all to buy this thingsmile funny!
if the wave count is right we might see > 22k print and a break >14927 will confirm the new bullish trend. disclaimer

Already made my transition. All stocks and monies held. I'm also in the process of selling a house I used to rent out. I completely understand you

You remind me of Deci

You can't compare Deci with cryptocurrency. ..Is like comparing darkness with light.

Loll

This crypto manenos is gonna make alot of people broke.

I'm with you on that @Horton. Just like conventional taxi drivers who got disrupted by Uber.

A currency is only as good as its backing government is. If it goes the Mugabe route, then the fiat loses value. Imagine a currency backed by worldwide acceptance. No government. And there someone is hanging onto valueless shillings. People will go broke indeed!

I know what crypto is doing to Stock market. Capital flight. Stock brokers iko shida unless they adapt. No more Chase bank manenos. You are your own bank! No more exorbitant fees and commissions to send money anywhere in the world

Uko na jokes.

Bitcoin is not and can never be a currency.Payment system....maybe....but the way people are behaving BTC is neither a currency or a payment system. It is a product like gold/land

That is where you go wrong my fren! Blockchain is the DECENTRALIZED system and crypto, which includes Bitcoin is the currency. A currency is what two people agree it is. Let me give you a (gutter) example you can relate well with. Back when I was like you, I threw a party. Somebody left some slippers in my place. I wonder what that person wore home! I digress. Some damsel visited later and liked the slippers, and was willing to offer cat for them. Let as just say, at that point in time, those slippers became currency smile Donge?

Blockchain is a TECHNOLOGY not a decentralized system while bitcoin is a fraud.

In my view,block chain can be useful in property ownership and not as a currency
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
murchr
#332 Posted : Tuesday, January 16, 2018 9:12:26 PM

Swenani you are right, remember the internet vs the Dotcom bubble of the late 90s? Today's the price is 42% down from its December peak. Then research shows that the price was manipulated by one person to move from $150 to $1000 in 2013 Shame on you
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
Angelica _ann
#333 Posted : Tuesday, January 16, 2018 9:30:16 PM

https://www.capitalfm.co...coin-and-reaped-big/amp/
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
karasinga
#334 Posted : Tuesday, January 16, 2018 9:57:53 PM

I didnt have to do this but the going is like this...
It's not over until I win
skype id: karasinga. email: kkarasinga@gmail.com
karasinga
#335 Posted : Tuesday, January 16, 2018 9:59:31 PM

IMHO
wave 4 in the making

potential daily harmonic patterns
It's not over until I win
skype id: karasinga. email: kkarasinga@gmail.com
Spikes
#336 Posted : Wednesday, January 17, 2018 12:02:17 AM

Ripple XRP sub $1 likely this morning!
Spikes
#337 Posted : Wednesday, January 17, 2018 12:06:02 AM

Buy buy buy !!!! Even when the bloodshed is your own.Applause Applause Applause
Spikes
#338 Posted : Wednesday, January 17, 2018 1:22:43 AM

Ripple XRP loses crucial handle $1. Expect a sharp dip.
Angelica _ann
#339 Posted : Wednesday, January 17, 2018 1:45:22 AM

Spikes wrote:
Buy buy buy !!!! Even when the bloodshed is your own.Applause Applause Applause

Buy more to average down!!!!
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
Mukiri
#340 Posted : Wednesday, January 17, 2018 3:45:18 AM

Swenani wrote:
Mukiri wrote:
Swenani wrote:
Mukiri wrote:
Horton wrote:
Stiffler wrote:
Spikes wrote:
Swenani wrote:
Mukiri wrote:
karasinga wrote:
feels like selling my all to buy this thingsmile funny!
if the wave count is right we might see > 22k print and a break >14927 will confirm the new bullish trend. disclaimer

Already made my transition. All stocks and monies held. I'm also in the process of selling a house I used to rent out. I completely understand you

You remind me of Deci

You can't compare Deci with cryptocurrency. ..Is like comparing darkness with light.

Loll

This crypto manenos is gonna make alot of people broke.

I'm with you on that @Horton. Just like conventional taxi drivers who got disrupted by Uber.

A currency is only as good as its backing government is. If it goes the Mugabe route, then the fiat loses value. Imagine a currency backed by worldwide acceptance. No government. And there someone is hanging onto valueless shillings. People will go broke indeed!

I know what crypto is doing to Stock market. Capital flight. Stock brokers iko shida unless they adapt. No more Chase bank manenos. You are your own bank! No more exorbitant fees and commissions to send money anywhere in the world

Uko na jokes.

Bitcoin is not and can never be a currency.Payment system....maybe....but the way people are behaving BTC is neither a currency or a payment system. It is a product like gold/land

That is where you go wrong my fren! Blockchain is the DECENTRALIZED system and crypto, which includes Bitcoin is the currency. A currency is what two people agree it is. Let me give you a (gutter) example you can relate well with. Back when I was like you, I threw a party. Somebody left some slippers in my place. I wonder what that person wore home! I digress. Some damsel visited later and liked the slippers, and was willing to offer cat for them. Let as just say, at that point in time, those slippers became currency smile Donge?

Blockchain is a TECHNOLOGY not a decentralized system while bitcoin is a fraud.

In my view,block chain can be useful in property ownership and not as a currency

Blockchain is NOT a currency.

Bitcoin was a major milestone. Its both a decentralized system and currency. Mpesa goes through Safaricom servers and is based on fiat, Kshs. Now imagine an Mpesa platform peer-to-peer (no control) using Mpesa Shilling (For imagination purposes, replace the Mpesa Shilling with Kenya, as it is the readily acceptable currency locally)