Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

71 Pages«<89101112>»
Bitcoin: Does it have a future ?
Mukiri
#181 Posted : Thursday, December 28, 2017 1:34:07 PM

mamilli wrote:
Mukiri wrote:
mamilli wrote:
Come 2018 I will venture into the murky waters of crypto....settled for Ether and XRP.Two platforms(Localbitcoins and Remitano) have caught my attention due to their apparent ease of trade,and that they are 'escrow protected'.problem is the 'sell offers' are at a premium (almost 20%).Anyone knows of better platforms/exchanges(preferably those that accept fiat currency) i should consider?

mmuukkiirrii et gmail

Thanks elder,will be in touch.

Na ukuje na pesa ya kununua Nano ledger. My fren has a few left. No need buying coins only to have them stolen. Store them offline

Proverbs 19:21
mamilli
#182 Posted : Thursday, December 28, 2017 2:42:57 PM

Mukiri wrote:
mamilli wrote:
Mukiri wrote:
mamilli wrote:
Come 2018 I will venture into the murky waters of crypto....settled for Ether and XRP.Two platforms(Localbitcoins and Remitano) have caught my attention due to their apparent ease of trade,and that they are 'escrow protected'.problem is the 'sell offers' are at a premium (almost 20%).Anyone knows of better platforms/exchanges(preferably those that accept fiat currency) i should consider?

mmuukkiirrii et gmail

Na ukuje na pesa ya kununua Nano ledger. My fren has a few left. No need buying coins only to have them stolen. Store them offline

hehe kweli,NANO lazima
Never lose your position in a bull market,BTFD.
murchr
#183 Posted : Thursday, December 28, 2017 5:42:31 PM

Mukiri wrote:
Museveni wrote:
hisah wrote:
I like this bitcoin fight. Back to the days of roman empire collapse or the british empire collapse. Since Cyprus bail in (day light robbery of depositors' funds) this thing has melted up like a rocket yet the masses are not involved.

When fools rush in it'll be interesting to behold...

The time seems in now @hisah

I'll give you a quick tip, so as to make 'free' money, you can afford to lose. Something to play around with, in the crypto arena.

McAfee is on a pump and dump campaign. Thing with these famous people, most of the time when they point out a coin, value increases exponentially. A month or two ago it was Asange. Get into McAfee's twitter. Once he points out a coin, IMMEDIATELY buy. He still has a couple of calls to make. Sell after a good run. Hours. Take out your capital and use your gains to play around with crypto. That way even if kelele ya chura aka Swenani aka scam gets to you, you can always tell the unbelievers if 'free' money after-all

"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
maka
#184 Posted : Thursday, December 28, 2017 6:11:17 PM

mamilli wrote:
Mukiri wrote:
mamilli wrote:
Mukiri wrote:
mamilli wrote:

mmuukkiirrii et gmail

hehe kweli,NANO lazima

Being buying XRP got quite a bit of it.... its either I make money or kwisha...
possunt quia posse videntur
Stiffler
#185 Posted : Thursday, December 28, 2017 7:24:35 PM

maka wrote:
mamilli wrote:
Mukiri wrote:
mamilli wrote:
Mukiri wrote:
mamilli wrote:

mmuukkiirrii et gmail

hehe kweli,NANO lazima

I have XRP in my portfolio. So far so good. Best performing crypto, for the past one week that is
Spikes
#186 Posted : Friday, December 29, 2017 5:39:56 AM

maka wrote:
mamilli wrote:
Mukiri wrote:
mamilli wrote:
Mukiri wrote:
mamilli wrote:

mmuukkiirrii et gmail

hehe kweli,NANO lazima

This crypto risk is worth taking....Nimeingia ndaaaani ndaaaani kabisa...Now waiting and watching keenly how the story unfolds.
John 5:17 But Jesus replied, “My Father is always working, and so am I.”
Spikes
#187 Posted : Friday, December 29, 2017 5:42:05 AM

Spikes wrote:
maka wrote:
mamilli wrote:
Mukiri wrote:
mamilli wrote:
Mukiri wrote:
mamilli wrote:

mmuukkiirrii et gmail

hehe kweli,NANO lazima

This crypto risk is worthy taking....Nimeingia ndaaaani ndaaaani kabisa...Now waiting and watching keenly how the story unfolds.

obiero
#188 Posted : Friday, December 29, 2017 8:14:33 AM

Spikes wrote:
Spikes wrote:
maka wrote:
mamilli wrote:
Mukiri wrote:
mamilli wrote:
Mukiri wrote:
mamilli wrote:

mmuukkiirrii et gmail

hehe kweli,NANO lazima

This crypto risk is worthy taking....Nimeingia ndaaaani ndaaaani kabisa...Now waiting and watching keenly how the story unfolds.

Very late in boarding, but all the best. Personally I take it to be some complex pyramid which only truly favors those who got in at the start

HF 30,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
Spikes
#189 Posted : Friday, December 29, 2017 10:24:01 AM

obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
Spikes wrote:
maka wrote:
mamilli wrote:
Mukiri wrote:
mamilli wrote:
Mukiri wrote:
mamilli wrote:

mmuukkiirrii et gmail

hehe kweli,NANO lazima

Very late in boarding, but all the best. Personally I take it to be some complex pyramid which only truly favors those who got in at the start

'Late' is relative!
sparkly
#190 Posted : Friday, December 29, 2017 11:15:36 AM

Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
Spikes wrote:
maka wrote:
mamilli wrote:
Mukiri wrote:
mamilli wrote:
Mukiri wrote:
mamilli wrote:

mmuukkiirrii et gmail

hehe kweli,NANO lazima

'Late' is relative!

Greed is good, go ahead Mr Greedy.
Life is short. Live passionately.
Spikes
#191 Posted : Friday, December 29, 2017 11:24:42 AM

sparkly wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
Spikes wrote:
maka wrote:
mamilli wrote:
Mukiri wrote:
mamilli wrote:
Mukiri wrote:
mamilli wrote:

mmuukkiirrii et gmail

hehe kweli,NANO lazima

'Late' is relative!

Greed is good, go ahead Mr Greedy.

Absolutely! I'm very greedy on this one.Applause Applause Applause
mamilli
#192 Posted : Saturday, December 30, 2017 12:02:40 AM

XRP slays ETHER to claim 2nd place in market cap.
meanwhile Japanese banks set to launch "J COIN" by 2020.
Stiffler
#193 Posted : Saturday, December 30, 2017 8:57:25 AM

Ripple is doing very great at the moment. Bought it awhile back, couldnt be any happier
Aspiring Expert
#194 Posted : Saturday, December 30, 2017 10:41:25 AM

Hi Stiffler. How do you go about buying cryptos if I may ask? Which exchanges do you use?
Spikes
#195 Posted : Saturday, December 30, 2017 10:44:45 AM

mamilli wrote:

Soon and very soon Bitcoin shall be dethroned to number 2.
mamilli
#196 Posted : Saturday, December 30, 2017 11:55:26 AM

Stiffler wrote:
Ripple is doing very great at the moment. Bought it awhile back, couldnt be any happier

I can only envy you...you mean you have ridden XRP's over 29000% gain year to date!!!absolutely bonkers!
mamilli
#197 Posted : Saturday, December 30, 2017 11:58:28 AM

Stiffler wrote:

I can only envy you...you mean you have ridden XRP's over 29000% gain year to date!!!absolutely bonkers!
mamilli
#198 Posted : Saturday, December 30, 2017 12:11:46 PM

Spikes wrote:
mamilli wrote:

Soon and very soon Bitcoin shall be dethroned to number 2.

You could be right,it needs to trade @ usd 5 to equal bitcoin's current market cap,which i think it's not far-fetched.
Stiffler
#199 Posted : Saturday, December 30, 2017 7:36:05 PM

mamilli wrote:
Stiffler wrote:

Not really. Got in late @0.4.Not complaining though... Have more than recovered my initial investment...
Mukiri
#200 Posted : Sunday, December 31, 2017 3:18:06 AM

Be careful. The crypto-currency game isn't sometimes what its made out to be. Rumor has it that price is expected to be pumped to around $5, after which whales might trade their holdings for BTC. What that means, is that anybody swimming naked might just be left holding a bag of XRP, that corrects back to cents level, at that time. Ask yourself, which bank do you know that uses Ripple (Swift's competitor)?

Be scared when you see the greed.

Proverbs 19:21