wazua Sun, May 19, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages12>
Julian Kyula -The Next Chris Kirubi?
Heysap
#1 Posted : Thursday, April 04, 2013 10:41:23 AM

A college drop-out, and the founder of Mobile Decision (MoDe).

Company has been in operation for three years only,has its wings in 16 nations and plans to spread its operations into other 10 countries.

Forget Chris Kirubi and the likes- this is the next Aliko Dangote!

Full Article Here
chepkel
#2 Posted : Thursday, April 04, 2013 11:27:03 AM

Very inspiring!!!
seppuku
#3 Posted : Thursday, April 04, 2013 11:59:24 AM

Amazing story. I wonder where he got the millions he lost in the first business and how he was able to recover. I'm guessing he must be a very at getting people to invest in his ideas...
Learn first to treat your time as you would your money, then treat your money as you do your time.
mjuaji wa stocks
#4 Posted : Thursday, April 04, 2013 12:00:37 PM

So who aid Pastors are bongolalas??

Congrats Kyula.

Very inspiring indeed.
God gave me the power to make wealth ... Blessed the work of my hands & enabled be A SELF MADE BILLIONAIRE ...... TO GOD THE FATHER OF MY LORD JESUS CHRIST; BE THE GLORY NOW & FOREVER MORE!

maka
#5 Posted : Thursday, April 04, 2013 12:08:44 PM

we had already talked about him in detail in one of our previous posts....il dig it up i think it was in the same one as the fellow who owns a castle...
possunt quia posse videntur
mawinder
#6 Posted : Thursday, April 04, 2013 1:16:48 PM

Heysap wrote:

Company has been in operation for three years only,has its wings in 16 nations and plans to spread its operations into other 10 countries.

Full Article Here

It is unfair to compare Kyula to the former Kenatco boss,a former director of Uchumi supermarkets who was at one point hauled to court,a DJ at 68 years and someone who loves wadogo.
seppuku
#7 Posted : Thursday, April 04, 2013 1:49:23 PM

mawinder wrote:
Heysap wrote:

Full Article Here

It is unfair to compare Kyula to the former Kenatco boss,a former director of Uchumi supermarkets who was at one point hauled to court,a DJ at 68 years and someone who loves wadogo.

I think any two people, things or ideas can be compared. What's important is the attribute under consideration. I think the comparison between these two men was in their capacity as phenomenal entrepreneurs and not their success, or lack thereof, with the girls.
Learn first to treat your time as you would your money, then treat your money as you do your time.
Davidm
#8 Posted : Thursday, April 04, 2013 2:14:28 PM

I happen to have a few friends who work at MODE, one thing is that he treasures talent more than papers, he pays his employees well and provides lunch. during the recent elections the guys got a whole 10days off. Reliable sources say that he does not receive any salary from his church. the type of company he has created is the future of this country..
P.S the guy drives a 2-seater convertible Porsche,
xyzee
#9 Posted : Thursday, April 04, 2013 2:15:38 PM

very inspiring,

when i first saw the thread I thought it must be another pharmasist. Nothing but respect for this guys business acumen
aemathenge
#10 Posted : Thursday, April 04, 2013 3:14:43 PM

Davidm wrote:
I happen to have a few friends

Lesson One: Never use the word friend and or friends on the Virtual Republic of Wazua unless you are specifically referring to yourself.

Welcome.
mawinder
#11 Posted : Thursday, April 04, 2013 3:21:25 PM

Davidm wrote:
I happen to have a few friends who work at MODE, one thing is that he treasures talent more than papers, he pays his employees well and provides lunch. during the recent elections the guys got a whole 10days off. Reliable sources say that he does not receive any salary from his church. the type of company he has created is the future of this country..
P.S the guy drives a 2-seater convertible Porsche,

How much does he pay and how much does he give you for lunch?
maka
#12 Posted : Thursday, April 04, 2013 3:38:14 PM

mawinder wrote:
Heysap wrote:

Full Article Here

http://www.kenyan-post.c...ffee-thief-to-real.html

make a nice comparison maybe Chandaria or James Mwangi...
possunt quia posse videntur
Tgoldman
#13 Posted : Friday, April 05, 2013 10:36:02 AM

Davidm what is the pay structure like at Mode. I do believe I may fit well with the company given my rather strange background (forex buraeu, mpesa off shoot in neighboring country, digital signage biz development, real estate. I am very keen on their expansion to countries outside africa and believe this is where my backpacking hay days and local know how will come into handy. Do you suggest I drop my CV and wait for them to get back to me or call their line and ask for the man himself. Do tell mate. Cheers
chepkel
#14 Posted : Friday, April 05, 2013 10:53:09 AM

Wife???????
machinani
#15 Posted : Wednesday, April 10, 2013 2:59:55 PM

mawinder wrote:
Heysap wrote:

Full Article Here

hater!!!!
[i]'The race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all'
mawinder
#16 Posted : Wednesday, April 10, 2013 3:31:32 PM

machinani wrote:
mawinder wrote:
Heysap wrote:

Full Article Here

hater!!!!

FACTS.
obiero
#17 Posted : Wednesday, April 10, 2013 5:51:00 PM

maka wrote:
we had already talked about him in detail in one of our previous posts....il dig it up i think it was in the same one as the fellow who owns a castle...

@maka. hii Wanyaga ya Tafaria Castle? Huyo hata mimi niko na pesa mingi kumliko. Tafadhali use another example, kama the owner of Buzeki Enterprises Ltd

HF 30,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
Meduza
#18 Posted : Tuesday, May 14, 2013 12:35:54 PM

Am going crazy with his story....gosh...I need help...these stories make me want to pack and just do my own thing...
You cant win, unless you first begin....
Kausha
#19 Posted : Tuesday, May 14, 2013 2:04:18 PM

Julian just went to a good high school!
ChumsQuest
#20 Posted : Thursday, May 16, 2013 9:50:22 AM

Meduza wrote:
Am going crazy with his story....gosh...I need help...these stories make me want to pack and just do my own thing...

Ditto!!! Meduza, looking for a business partner? We can go ham on Zamunda and end up being the IT thing....