wazua Sun, May 5, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

6 Pages«<456
NORTH KOREA
Angelica _ann
#101 Posted : Thursday, May 24, 2018 7:27:29 PM

They want to deal North Korea like Libya under Gaddafi. OK, will be interesting!!!!

Plus Iran manenos.

By the way why do they normally put sanctions that hurt the kawa guy on the streets, yet the ruling elite are never affected!!!
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
harrydre
#102 Posted : Thursday, May 24, 2018 8:52:52 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
They want to deal North Korea like Libya under Gaddafi. OK, will be interesting!!!!

Plus Iran manenos.

By the way why do they normally put sanctions that hurt the kawa guy on the streets, yet the ruling elite are never affected!!!

so that there is a revolution and chaos to overthrow the garment..then they can say, look their own people want them out, they did it not us.
i.am.back!!!!
Impunity
#103 Posted : Thursday, May 24, 2018 11:32:16 PM

harrydre wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:

Plus Iran manenos.

so that there is a revolution and chaos to overthrow the garment..then they can say, look their own people want them out, they did it not us.

Nditto
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

masukuma
#104 Posted : Friday, May 25, 2018 12:02:08 PM

harrydre wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:

Plus Iran manenos.

There is an interesting documentary I came across - it's called 'zero days' and happens to be an investigative piece on 'Stuxnet' or what was officially known as 'Olympic Games'- the malware engineered to ruin the centrifuges of Iran's nuclear sites. It starts with a dramatized version of the shooting of some iranian nuclear scientists by people who are perceived as israeli agents. The story goes on and shows how the US and Israeli teams infiltrated secret nuclear sites and caused some chaos and how they kinda f***ed it up and the worm got discovered and how the Ahmadinejad milked it. One of the guys there goes on to ask
Quote:
If you are a youth and you see assassination of a nuclear scientist, your nuclear facilities are getting attacked, wouldn't you join your national cyber Army?
He goes on and states
Quote:
And that's why today, Iran has one of the largest... Cyber armies in the world. So whoever initiated this and was very proud of themselves to see that little dip in Iran's centrifuge numbers, should look back now and acknowledge that it was a major mistake.

Algeria never beat the french on their terms - they fought a different war. So did Vietnam and the rest of countries that won battles against large opponents recently - but I suspect sometimes we fail to understand this because of how we have been structured to behave - to a hammer, each problem looks very much like a nail!
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
Angelica _ann
#105 Posted : Friday, May 25, 2018 12:16:04 PM

masukuma wrote:
harrydre wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:

Plus Iran manenos.

There is an interesting documentary I came across - it's called 'zero days' and happens to be an investigative piece on 'Stuxnet' or what was officially known as 'Olympic Games'- the malware engineered to ruin the centrifuges of Iran's nuclear sites. It starts with a dramatized version of the shooting of some iranian nuclear scientists by people who are perceived as israeli agents. The story goes on and shows how the US and Israeli teams infiltrated secret nuclear sites and caused some chaos and how they kinda f***ed it up and the worm got discovered and how the Ahmadinejad milked it. One of the guys there goes on to ask
Quote:
If you are a youth and you see assassination of a nuclear scientist, your nuclear facilities are getting attacked, wouldn't you join your national cyber Army?
He goes on and states
Quote:
And that's why today, Iran has one of the largest... Cyber armies in the world. So whoever initiated this and was very proud of themselves to see that little dip in Iran's centrifuge numbers, should look back now and acknowledge that it was a major mistake.

Algeria never beat the french on their terms - they fought a different war. So did Vietnam and the rest of countries that won battles against large opponents recently - but I suspect sometimes we fail to understand this because of how we have been structured to behave - to a hammer, each problem looks very much like a nail!

An uprising in DPRK, let us wait and see!!!
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
muandiwambeu
#106 Posted : Friday, May 25, 2018 7:14:31 PM

kingfisher wrote:
@rollout.... tell us where Iran / North korea has used WMD's against humans? I can give you a list of more than 100 times the so called "responsible" countries have used them on humans!!!

If you are my naiba and you have an AK47 and i suspect you may be interested in my cows and you could decide to take them away by force... what do i do? I acquire a gun too to deter you from attempting to do that. After I get the gun you start telling the naibahood that so and so has acquired a WMD and is very irresponsible and that he can use it against you so we must disarm him by whatever means necessary... which may include blocking the road to my house/farm, disconnecting water and power, etc, etc. It is called paranoid!! I put it to you that uncle sam is suffering from paronia and must have infected you with it through their media. wewe kaka gizani tuu.

Applause Applause Applause Applause
Personally I need some keep my enemies at bay. Time will make sense to the antiradars
,Behold, a sower went forth to sow;....
masukuma
#107 Posted : Friday, May 25, 2018 7:38:52 PM

muandiwambeu wrote:
kingfisher wrote:
@rollout.... tell us where Iran / North korea has used WMD's against humans? I can give you a list of more than 100 times the so called "responsible" countries have used them on humans!!!

If you are my naiba and you have an AK47 and i suspect you may be interested in my cows and you could decide to take them away by force... what do i do? I acquire a gun too to deter you from attempting to do that. After I get the gun you start telling the naibahood that so and so has acquired a WMD and is very irresponsible and that he can use it against you so we must disarm him by whatever means necessary... which may include blocking the road to my house/farm, disconnecting water and power, etc, etc. It is called paranoid!! I put it to you that uncle sam is suffering from paronia and must have infected you with it through their media. wewe kaka gizani tuu.

Applause Applause Applause Applause
Personally I need some keep my enemies at bay. Time will make sense to the antiradars

Quote:
They say that the best weapon is the one that you never have to fire. I respectfully disagree. I prefer the weapon you only have to fire…once

All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
Ngalaka
#108 Posted : Thursday, June 07, 2018 12:18:59 PM

'Rude', yes rude Giuliani - trying to throw a spanner into the works! Sychophancy can be expensive.
Quote:
Donald Trump's attorney said North Korean leader Kim Jong Un begged "on his hands and knees" for a summit with the US president
"Well, Kim Jong Un got back on his hands and knees and begged for it, which is exactly the position you want to put him in," Giuliani said.
Isuni yilu yi maa me muyo - ni Mbisuu
harrydre
#109 Posted : Thursday, June 07, 2018 1:14:21 PM

Ngalaka wrote:
'Rude', yes rude Giuliani - trying to throw a spanner into the works! Sychophancy can be expensive.
Quote:
Donald Trump's attorney said North Korean leader Kim Jong Un begged "on his hands and knees" for a summit with the US president
"Well, Kim Jong Un got back on his hands and knees and begged for it, which is exactly the position you want to put him in," Giuliani said.

This might not go well.
i.am.back!!!!
Sansa
#110 Posted : Thursday, June 07, 2018 4:26:32 PM

harrydre wrote:
Ngalaka wrote:
Quote:

This might not go well.

Giuliani just needs to go back where he came from. Why would anyone in their right mind say something like that?
T-Bag
#111 Posted : Monday, December 23, 2019 2:15:25 PM

Fears of total war with North Korea as US says ready ‘to fight tonight’ after threat

These boys will nuke mother Earth one day.....very soon

https://www.express.co.u...-nuclear-christmas-gift
I AM trust in GOD, I AM belief in THYSELF
AlphDoti
#112 Posted : Monday, December 23, 2019 4:41:47 PM

T-Bag wrote:
Fears of total war with North Korea as US says ready ‘to fight tonight’ after threat

They won't. They know the consequence. Because this has a likelihood of pulling the likes of Russia etc which in my opinion US is not ready for it. Trump had done well so far to avert this imminent war!
AlphDoti
#113 Posted : Monday, December 23, 2019 4:44:22 PM

Sometimes hypocrisy is so funny. If someone else tests their tools it is a threat to you, but you already tested and used yours and you are nobody's threat yourself!
sparkly
#114 Posted : Tuesday, December 24, 2019 11:57:05 AM

AlphDoti wrote:
T-Bag wrote:

They won't. They know the consequence. Because this has a likelihood of pulling the likes of Russia etc which in my opinion US is not ready for it. Trump had done well so far to avert this imminent war!

Why not? Not the first time they fight. Pulling in Russia no big deal, Russia already sucked into Syria
Life is short. Live passionately.
AlphDoti
#115 Posted : Tuesday, December 24, 2019 1:26:09 PM

sparkly wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
T-Bag wrote:

Why not? Not the first time they fight. Pulling in Russia no big deal, Russia already sucked into Syria

You are entitled to your opinion to think Russia is no big deal. My opinion is that fighting with North Korea will be the biggest mistake after Iraq and Afghanistan.