wazua Sun, May 5, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

6 Pages123>»
NORTH KOREA
Behemoth
#1 Posted : Wednesday, April 03, 2013 7:03:43 PM

Sad

North Korean leader Kim Jong-un (Center) presides over an urgent operation meeting on the Korean People's Army Strategic Rocket Force's performance of duty for firepower strike at the Supreme Command in Pyongyang, early March 29, 2013. The sign on the left reads, "Strategic force's plan to hit the mainland of the U.S."
Eagles don't flock, you have to find them one at a time.
Rollout
#2 Posted : Wednesday, April 03, 2013 9:22:04 PM

He reminds me of Saddam Hussen just before US forces invaded Iraq, he was doing the same thing, talking just like Lil Kim but he wasn't even able to fly a single plane or shoot any rocket and they found him in a rat hole!
Nabwire
#3 Posted : Wednesday, April 03, 2013 9:38:58 PM

LOL Drunkard ati Lil Kim. North Korea has been making these threats since time immemorial, its their way of staying relevant. I am not worried about them, I am worried about the US buying into this and launching an offensive, especially now that they've ended all their wars.
Rollout
#4 Posted : Wednesday, April 03, 2013 10:47:02 PM

Nabwire wrote:
LOL Drunkard ati Lil Kim. North Korea has been making these threats since time immemorial, its their way of staying relevant. I am not worried about them, I am worried about the US buying into this and launching an offensive, especially now that they've ended all their wars.

I personally think and I believe those in power probably are thinking about it too, It is for the good of everyone to take away, by any means including bombs, North Korea's nuclear abilities right now before they can build an efficient delivary means because these people are crazy!
Rahatupu
#5 Posted : Thursday, April 04, 2013 8:31:41 AM

Rollout wrote:
Nabwire wrote:

I personally think and I believe those in power probably are thinking about it too, It is for the good of everyone to take away, by any means including bombs, North Korea's nuclear abilities right now before they can build an efficient delivary means because these people are crazy!

How? Now that North Korea is nuclear capable? The catastrophe could be of unimaginable proportion.
Intelligentsia
#6 Posted : Thursday, April 04, 2013 8:59:43 AM

Rollout wrote:
Nabwire wrote:

True, they currently lack the means of deliver yet - miniaturising the nukes onto an ICBM while still retaining the same kiloton destructive power is no mean feat. Plus the U.S maintains good defense shields (remember the Iron Dome Israelis are using? and the sea-based Aegis system?) to thwart such missiles. The nightmare for U.S when both Iran and N.Korea become full nuclear-capable. The Americans though will not wait for these 2 to get there esp. now U.S is winding up its Afghan and Iraq campaigns and Israel is increasingly spoiling for pre-emptive strikes in Iran. But if Iran gets a nuke, Saudi Arabia will also get one to protect itself! Thus a nuclear race will spiral out of control - and the more the nuclear club members the greater the chance of a nuclear war in the world - sparked by accident or war. Jamaneni, we are leaving in really dangeorus times...
kingfisher
#7 Posted : Thursday, April 04, 2013 9:06:13 AM

Rahatupu wrote:
Rollout wrote:
Nabwire wrote:

How? Now that North Korea is nuclear capable? The catastrophe could be of unimaginable proportion.

You guys make me want puke... How is north korea a threat to kenya for instance? the only threat we have in this world is an hegemonic USA. US has invaded and destroyed countries with the minimum of provocation or non at all. that is what they may be seeking to do in korea north and iran, destroy civilizations, infrastructure and leave you fighting each other internally. just look at iraq, the democracy they have taken to egypt/tunisia/libya and you will appreciate what they do. look at syria...

FACTS:
1. USA is the only country to use atomic bombs on earth. i doubt they would desist from using nuclear bombs as well
2. USA is the country that has used most WMD's post WW2 on human population and enemy territories
3. USA is the country that has been engaged in a war every other decade.

What causes the above? these guys are just inhuman... they are only pretenders.

Leave north korea alone... they need those weapons to exist!!
When I have money, I get rid of it quickly, lest it find a way into my heart.
Annti_Christy
#8 Posted : Thursday, April 04, 2013 9:36:19 AM

Leave North Korea alone! and iran too!

be one of the 2,541,197 who have watched a short 14 minute video on all the nuclear blasts that have occurred since 1945. watch and know which country has caused more harm than good in this world insofaras nuclear activitiy is concerned.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLCF7vPanrY
Light Bearer
StatBoy
#9 Posted : Thursday, April 04, 2013 12:06:11 PM

...did the worm's shuttle diplomacy fail?
gregory
#10 Posted : Thursday, April 04, 2013 12:47:31 PM

kingfisher wrote:
Rahatupu wrote:
Rollout wrote:
Nabwire wrote:

You guys make me want puke... How is north korea a threat to kenya for instance? the only threat we have in this world is an hegemonic USA. US has invaded and destroyed countries with the minimum of provocation or non at all. that is what they may be seeking to do in korea north and iran, destroy civilizations, infrastructure and leave you fighting each other internally. just look at iraq, the democracy they have taken to egypt/tunisia/libya and you will appreciate what they do. look at syria...

FACTS:
1. USA is the only country to use atomic bombs on earth. i doubt they would desist from using nuclear bombs as well
2. USA is the country that has used most WMD's post WW2 on human population and enemy territories

What causes the above? these guys are just inhuman... they are only pretenders.Applause

why does the US practice double standards? it's either we all get rid of nuclear weapons or anyone who can acquire them be allowed to get them. so their nuclear weapons are good but Iran's and DPRK's are bad????Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you whats sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander!!
Rollout
#11 Posted : Thursday, April 04, 2013 11:21:04 PM

gregory wrote:
kingfisher wrote:
Rahatupu wrote:
Rollout wrote:
Nabwire wrote:

FACTS:

What causes the above? these guys are just inhuman... they are only pretenders.Applause

why does the US practice double standards? it's either we all get rid of nuclear weapons or anyone who can acquire them be allowed to get them. so their nuclear weapons are good but Iran's and DPRK's are bad????Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you whats sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander!!

I don't think it is double standard, I think it is not ok for irresponsible people to have this kind of weapons, and yes just like people, there are irresponsible countries and North korea and Iran are the few irresponsible countries.

@ Gregory, you forgot to mention, Kuwait, South Korea, Turkey, South Arabia and UAE, these are countries who decided to align themselve with the West, can you see the differences in standard of living for their citizens?

Unfortunately, in this world whoever pay the bills call the shots, the world should be fair and is fair, but the world shouldn't be equal and is not equal. You do not demand respect you earn it, countries like North Korea are demanding to be respected and yet they are making deals in exchange of food( grains- getheri-, not fried steak). Look at China,a couple of years ago, China was not getting invited to the table but now the have built their country and people are starting to notice them and are now getting invited to sit infront. Like it or not you can hate the West as much as you want to, they don't care because your opinion do not matter to them since you don't pay the bills and so no one care if you show up to the party or not.
harrydre
#12 Posted : Thursday, April 04, 2013 11:35:04 PM

Rollout wrote:
gregory wrote:
kingfisher wrote:
Rahatupu wrote:
Rollout wrote:
Nabwire wrote:

FACTS:

I don't think it is double standard, I think it is not ok for irresponsible people to have this kind of weapons, and yes just like people, there are irresponsible countries and North korea and Iran are the few irresponsible countries.

@ Gregory, you forgot to mention, Kuwait, South Korea, Turkey, South Arabia and UAE, these are countries who decided to align themselve with the West, can you see the differences in standard of living for their citizens?

Unfortunately, in this world whoever pay the bills call the shots, the world should be fair and is fair, but the world shouldn't be equal and is not equal. You do not demand respect you earn it, countries like North Korea are demanding to be respected and yet they are making deals in exchange of food( grains- getheri-, not fried steak). Look at China,a couple of years ago, China was not getting invited to the table but now the have built their country and people are starting to notice them and are now getting invited to sit infront. Like it or not you can hate the West as much as you want to, they don't care because your opinion do not matter to them since you don't pay the bills and so no one care if you show up to the party or not.

@Rollout 10k, you have demonized the countries based on what the western media has fed into your ears. Seek the facts my friend. Why do you think they are making deals in exchange of food? What is a man to do when you cut off his source of livelihood?
i.am.back!!!!
Rollout
#13 Posted : Friday, April 05, 2013 1:23:51 AM

@Harrydre,
Seek the facts? If Harrydre is 7'3, 300lbs of muscles with a large group of entourage and I am 5'11 170lbs light fed dude with almost not friend, I don't need anyone to feed anything into my ears to know that picking fights with Harry is going to be a bad day for me.

What is a man to do when you cut off his source of livelihood? If a man knows that you have the ability to cut his source of livelihood, he should know how to deal with you, in such away that he doesn't sabotage his livelihood, simple.

Demonized the countries? I know who serve my best interest and I know it is neither Iran nor North Korea, let's face it.
kingfisher
#14 Posted : Friday, April 05, 2013 9:06:34 AM

@rollout.... tell us where Iran / North korea has used WMD's against humans? I can give you a list of more than 100 times the so called "responsible" countries have used them on humans!!!

If you are my naiba and you have an AK47 and i suspect you may be interested in my cows and you could decide to take them away by force... what do i do? I acquire a gun too to deter you from attempting to do that. After I get the gun you start telling the naibahood that so and so has acquired a WMD and is very irresponsible and that he can use it against you so we must disarm him by whatever means necessary... which may include blocking the road to my house/farm, disconnecting water and power, etc, etc. It is called paranoid!! I put it to you that uncle sam is suffering from paronia and must have infected you with it through their media. wewe kaka gizani tuu.
Impunity
#15 Posted : Friday, April 05, 2013 10:12:03 AM

StatBoy wrote:

And is that coca-cola on the far right? And American product?
d'oh!
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

Mastermind
#16 Posted : Friday, April 05, 2013 10:27:50 AM

Impunity wrote:
StatBoy wrote:

And is that coca-cola on the far right? And American product?
d'oh!

... Pepsi, Coca-Cola, Vaseline, and Nesquik, among other Western products were found in Osama's compound.
If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them.
Impunity
#17 Posted : Friday, April 05, 2013 11:18:01 AM

C&P

Quote:
Education in North Korea is universal and free of charge (it is one of the most literate countries in the world, with an average literacy rate of 99%).[14] The country has a national medical service and health insurance system which are offered for free.[14] Housing and food rations traditionally have been heavily subsidized.[14] The means of production are owned by the state through state-run enterprises and collectivized farms.

Nuff-said.

kingfisher
#18 Posted : Friday, April 05, 2013 11:32:09 AM

Prefabricated apartments house a large portion of the population. Housing in North Korea is free, but cramped as with many other Asian nations
kingfisher
#19 Posted : Friday, April 05, 2013 11:35:43 AM

Quote:
Education in North Korea is free of charge, compulsory until the secondary level, and is controlled by the government. The state also used to provide school uniforms free of charge until the early 1990s. Heuristics is actively applied in order to develop the independence and creativity of students. Compulsory education lasts eleven years, and encompasses one year of preschool, four years of primary education and six years of secondary education. The school curriculum has both academic and political content. North Korea is one of the most literate countries in the world, with an average literacy rate of 99%.

Primary schools are known as people's schools, and children attend them from the age of 6 to 9. Then from age 10 to 16, they attend either a regular secondary school or a special secondary school, depending on their specialties.

how can we say such people are backward?
Impunity
#20 Posted : Friday, April 05, 2013 11:50:24 AM

kingfisher wrote:
Quote:
Education in North Korea is free of charge, compulsory until the secondary level, and is controlled by the government. The state also used to provide school uniforms free of charge until the early 1990s. Heuristics is actively applied in order to develop the independence and creativity of students. Compulsory education lasts eleven years, and encompasses one year of preschool, four years of primary education and six years of secondary education. The school curriculum has both academic and political content. North Korea is one of the most literate countries in the world, with an average literacy rate of 99%.

Primary schools are known as people's schools, and children attend them from the age of 6 to 9. Then from age 10 to 16, they attend either a regular secondary school or a special secondary school, depending on their specialties.

how can we say such people are backward?

The most literate country ion Earth, at 99%.
..This means anyone you meet on the road ni msomim hakuna cha mama mbogas and Jane Adika's serikli saidia niko saidi mbaya.