wazua Wed, Sep 25, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Airtel problems
ZILLION
#1 Posted : Monday, March 18, 2013 12:36:52 PM

I have been experiencing problems with this network close to a week now, when my airtime balance gets to KES 40 I get that annoying 'insufficient funds' recorded message signal.

My numerous calls to their customer care assistants give me the same annoying answer switch off your phone for five minutes.I visited their customer care and was advised that my SIM card is old generation which I replaced immediately but still the problem persists.

Anyone experiencing this and what is the solution other than shifting to other networks.
Lazizi
#2 Posted : Tuesday, March 19, 2013 2:28:26 PM

Zillion please gimme your number for assistance.
sizzla
#3 Posted : Tuesday, March 19, 2013 2:42:05 PM

I have another question about Airtel. How do i load data bundles? I know there is a number to be dialed, what is it?
biraru
#4 Posted : Tuesday, March 19, 2013 2:50:22 PM

sizzla wrote:
I have another question about Airtel. How do i load data bundles? I know there is a number to be dialed, what is it?

Hope this will help

*544# >> choose among the options

The 'blaze' thing might confuse you, but just go ahead and choose any of the options.
Goodluck with it
Mastermind
#5 Posted : Tuesday, March 19, 2013 3:02:55 PM

Throw your line, welcome to the better option. Thank me later
If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them.
Mastermind
#6 Posted : Tuesday, March 19, 2013 3:04:33 PM

biraru wrote:
sizzla wrote:

Hope this will help

*544# >> choose among the options

The 'blaze' thing might confuse you, but just go ahead and choose any of the options.
Goodluck with it

Same as Safaricom. Smh
If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them.
Drobos fly
#7 Posted : Monday, April 01, 2013 12:31:52 AM

The blaze thing not only confuses you but, indicates no more real unlimited internet from Airtel anymore. I lost enough credit to these guys through forced automated promotions without any compensation enough to switch to safcom.

May look more expensive but in the long run gives you a piece of mind than to freak out that your account has insufficient credit to even text all over sudden.
pops
#8 Posted : Tuesday, April 02, 2013 6:01:45 PM

Airtel are plain thieves. if you have used them over the past 3 months notice how much less minuted your credit is giving? I do not think their 3 bob offer is genuine. They have been making losses thanks to their proce cutting and now they are stealing from their customers to recover them. That is why they are going for an ipo to sell off their bad investment.
faa
#9 Posted : Tuesday, April 02, 2013 7:20:45 PM

Maybe airtel are thieves, but safaricom are day time robbers