Pesa Nane wrote:
Aguytrying wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
kimanimsc wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
Wondergirl wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
The market is RED.

Banks are falling as the effects of high interest rates cause angst to borrowers who are defaulting.
Tourism hasn't picked up so TPSEA is sideways as we approach the elections.

The zombies eg KQ, HAFR, Olympia are moving sideways at best.

Even solid profitable firms e.g. KK are facing headwinds. Though these are ripe for picking.

@very many things, which are these ready for picking.?

For 2016: Avoid the zombies no matter how tempting. These include KQ, Olympia, EAPCC, NBK and HAFR.

KK @ 10.10
KenRe @ 21
Unga @ 34
I&M @ 99

Very attractive at these levels.

There's also Equity @ 40 but I would hold out for a lower price say 36-ish.
A little more riskier but interesting is FTGH @ 6
If you think tourism will pick up substantially then TPSEA @ 21

FTGH @ 4.80

from this low ,downwards i shall take small bites of flame tree

Me too. Below 5 im a buyer. I wanted below 6. but due to the high risk profile of being a small cap im doing 5.50 to 5.00 and below. This share can quadruple someones wealth no joke.

I find it interesting how the buying price targets are similar among wazuans. in my independent analysis i want below 5. and so does @mlennyma.

Above @VVS has a target of 36 for equity.
@sparkly 35-30 for equity in kengen thread.

And mine for equity was 33, but now at below 37.00 after Q1 results.

Very interesting

@Aguy,

Consider this:
-Rwanda land. Reminds me of Diniz, Merali
-G. Kichennin, Executive Director; I. Kichennin, Executive Director
-Chair, we will expand to other sectors
-CEO, we will only grow the manufacturing and trading business where we operate.
-Ksh. 10,128,628.00 CASH is heldup in Imperial Bank (is that all?)
-And by the way, who are the auditors?

Please elaborate. Is there a merali relation or affiliation here. I need to know this
The investor's chief problem - and even his worst enemy - is likely to be himself
Pesa Nane
#1002 Posted : Friday, July 01, 2016 11:26:04 AM

Aguytrying wrote:
Pesa Nane wrote:
Aguytrying wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
kimanimsc wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
Wondergirl wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
The market is RED.

Banks are falling as the effects of high interest rates cause angst to borrowers who are defaulting.

Even solid profitable firms e.g. KK are facing headwinds. Though these are ripe for picking.

For 2016: Avoid the zombies no matter how tempting. These include KQ, Olympia, EAPCC, NBK and HAFR.

KK @ 10.10
KenRe @ 21
Unga @ 34
I&M @ 99

FTGH @ 4.80

Me too. Below 5 im a buyer. I wanted below 6. but due to the high risk profile of being a small cap im doing 5.50 to 5.00 and below. This share can quadruple someones wealth no joke.

I find it interesting how the buying price targets are similar among wazuans. in my independent analysis i want below 5. and so does @mlennyma.

Very interesting

@Aguy,

Consider this:
-CEO, we will only grow the manufacturing and trading business where we operate.

Please elaborate. Is there a merali relation or affiliation here. I need to know this

Moved to Flame Tree Group thread HERE
Pesa Nane plans to be shilingi when he grows up.
Aguytrying
#1003 Posted : Friday, July 01, 2016 11:45:03 AM

Pesa Nane wrote:
Aguytrying wrote:
Pesa Nane wrote:
Aguytrying wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
kimanimsc wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
Wondergirl wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
The market is RED.

KK @ 10.10
KenRe @ 21
Unga @ 34
I&M @ 99

FTGH @ 4.80

Very interesting

@Aguy,

Consider this:

Moved to Flame Tree Group thread HERE

Thanks bro. The wazua spirit is strong in you.
The investor's chief problem - and even his worst enemy - is likely to be himself
VituVingiSana
#1004 Posted : Tuesday, July 05, 2016 10:23:58 PM

Not every firm has to go public. The largest car rental company in the US is a private firm.

http://fortune.com/2016/...rise-rent-a-car-founder/
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
mlennyma
#1005 Posted : Wednesday, July 06, 2016 1:06:24 PM

Stay alert the market bottom might not be your dream stocks bottom e.g flame tree clocked 4.80 and flew before I could shoot iam again waiting,bbk was at 9.40 and all of a sudden 10plus
"Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning."
VituVingiSana
#1006 Posted : Friday, July 08, 2016 6:16:58 AM

Meanwhile investing in Kenya is fraught with risk if one doesn't grease the politicians hands...
http://www.businessdaily...0/-/ghp5nfz/-/index.html
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
enyands
#1007 Posted : Friday, July 08, 2016 6:55:30 AM

[quote=VituVingiSana]Meanwhile investing in Kenya is fraught with risk if one doesn't grease the politicians hands...
http://www.businessdaily.../-/ghp5nfz/-/index.html[/quote]

Let them continue planting potatoes and they will be millionaires .embiceles. people are just dumb. Installing wind power generators and planting potatoes underneath it won't harm any farmer.just a little space and thats it.but this stupid embiceles think wind power will generate cancer instead of electricity.little piece of sh*t .What's wrong with some kenyans anyway. I feel so irritated everytime I see people exposing their ignorance this way. Please plant nduma,ngwace, na terere and you will become millionaires next year
Ebenyo
#1008 Posted : Friday, July 08, 2016 7:21:01 AM

[quote=VituVingiSana]Meanwhile investing in Kenya is fraught with risk if one doesn't grease the politicians hands...

Kengen should seize this opportunity and buy the thing.This will generate more revenues so that Albert Mugo does not come for my money again next year for another rights issue.
Towards the goal of financial freedom
enyands
#1009 Posted : Friday, July 08, 2016 7:27:23 AM

Ebenyo wrote:

Kengen should seize this opportunity and buy the thing.This will generate more revenues so that Albert Mugo does not come for my money again next year for another rights issue.

Ebenyo that's a good ideas but watapeleka wapi if the most financially empowered county are reasoning in terms of cancer from wind power? What sbout people from the poorest county, how will they reason ?

If at all these people of kinangop could come up with an mou to keep their land and do farming and just let the wind turbines do their jobs they would have been double millionaires .from planting potatoes and leasing their land to the wind farm companies .

Can someone tell me what's wrong with this picture from netherlands

COMPARE WITH THIS FROM KINANGOP
Ebenyo
#1010 Posted : Friday, July 08, 2016 8:07:18 AM

enyands wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:

Ebenyo that's a good ideas but watapeleka wapi if the most financially empowered county are reasoning in terms of cancer from wind power? What sbout people from the poorest county, how will they reason ?

If at all these people of kinangop could come up with an mou to keep their land and do farming and just let the wind turbines do their jobs they would have been double millionaires .from planting potatoes and leasing their land to the wind farm companies .

Enyands,hiyo ni kali! umegonga kwenyewe! its easy to get someone out of the village.But its very difficult to get the village out of him.
Towards the goal of financial freedom
sparkly
#1011 Posted : Friday, July 08, 2016 4:05:27 PM

enyands wrote:

Let them continue planting potatoes and they will be millionaires .embiceles. people are just dumb. Installing wind power generators and planting potatoes underneath it won't harm any farmer.just a little space and thats it.but this stupid embiceles think wind power will generate cancer instead of electricity.little piece of sh*t .What's wrong with some kenyans anyway. I feel so irritated everytime I see people exposing their ignorance this way. Please plant nduma,ngwace, na terere and you will become millionaires next year

Matusi ya nini jamaa Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly si shamba ni zao. Let them be property compensated.
Life is short. Live passionately.
Ericsson
#1012 Posted : Friday, July 08, 2016 4:23:58 PM

Do we really need this wind energy apart from it making our electricity tariffs expensive from the long term purchase agreements they have signed with Kenya power.
Currently peak power demand is 1600MW and generated capacity is 2200MW.
Wealth is built through a relatively simple equation
Wealth=Income + Investments - Lifestyle
winmak
#1013 Posted : Friday, July 08, 2016 4:30:10 PM

enyands wrote:

You seriously don't believe that these people are doing this on their own accord... Refer to Yala Irrigation scheme and how local 'MCA's' incited the community to chase away a mzungu who'd been running a very successful venture, and even helping locals... Only that the local leaders' hands hadn't beeen greased..
For investors as a whole, returns decrease as motion increases ~ WB
enyands
#1014 Posted : Friday, July 08, 2016 5:47:26 PM

sparkly wrote:
enyands wrote:

Matusi ya nini jamaa Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly si shamba ni zao. Let them be property compensated.

.sparky no one will take their land if they don't want, that's why I was saying they can come up with mou to keep their land and these guys can instal the wind turbines .you know like how safcom installs their substations in people lands and they pay you monthly after signing a lease! Same thing .

These guys demonstrating are youths. They would have had jobs there either as watchmen or something. So now that they are gone they will be watchmen of their potatoes till harvesting season is done. Someone should have given them enough education before anything had to be done. Man u wish they can come to my county.ill whoop people's "behinds" if I see someone demonstrating
jawgey
#1015 Posted : Friday, July 08, 2016 9:28:54 PM

enyands wrote:
sparkly wrote:
enyands wrote:

.sparky no one will take their land if they don't want, that's why I was saying they can come up with mou to keep their land and these guys can instal the wind turbines .you know like how safcom installs their substations in people lands and they pay you monthly after signing a lease! Same thing .

These guys demonstrating are youths. They would have had jobs there either as watchmen or something. So now that they are gone they will be watchmen of their potatoes till harvesting season is done. Someone should have given them enough education before anything had to be done. Man u wish they can come to my county.ill whoop people's "behinds" if I see someone demonstrating

It is written, my people perish because of lack of knowledge.
Seeing is believing
sparkly
#1016 Posted : Saturday, July 09, 2016 6:24:36 AM

jawgey wrote:
enyands wrote:
sparkly wrote:
enyands wrote:

It is written, my people perish because of lack of knowledge.

Blame lies on KWP for failing to identify the land acquisition risk and dealing with it properly. How did they buy turbines without sorting out where they would be installed first?

The company has lost a chance to invest. The villagers have lost nothing.
Life is short. Live passionately.
TheGeek
#1017 Posted : Monday, July 11, 2016 8:35:34 PM

This caught my eye. BAMB and UNGA. TPS treading <20bob.

chartists are required here. please load the cartoon.

Top Losers
Stock Price % Gain
TPSEA 20.25 -7.95
ADSS 1.20 -7.69
UNGA 32.25 -7.19
BAMB 160.00 -5.88
KAPCHO 85.00 -5.56
In the world of securities, courage and patience become the supreme virtues after adequate knowledge and a tested judgment are at hand.
point
#1018 Posted : Monday, July 11, 2016 9:06:08 PM

Strong demand for bbk last 3 trading days...think I will go in big time.
mlennyma
#1019 Posted : Monday, July 11, 2016 9:37:08 PM

point wrote:
Strong demand for bbk last 3 trading days...think I will go in big time.

at 10bob paying 1bob dividend per share is among the sweetest if they remain consistent
"Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning."
mkate_nusu
#1020 Posted : Tuesday, July 12, 2016 10:24:10 AM

Ebenyo wrote:
enyands wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:

Enyands,hiyo ni kali! umegonga kwenyewe! its easy to get someone out of the village.But its very difficult to get the village out of him.

these are the shenzi types Atwoli refers to
KEGN, KPLC, KQ, SCOM