wazua Mon, May 6, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

9 Pages«<45678>»
McReggae.
MKWASI
#101 Posted : Tuesday, March 12, 2013 10:38:47 AM

McReggae wrote:
nakujua wrote:
hi McReggae thread comes with lots of animosity, lets just celebrate his contribution to wazua - its just a discussion

It was good until some people thought that the contest must continue!!!

To be honest I appreciate his contribution, however, how do we separate his own mind with that of his master!! there is a possibility however remote it is that he could be paid to 'think' for the secretariat or what you would call secretariat think tank.

I wish to add, he has played this role to a great extent well. I would not mind to recommend a pay rise after converting the undecided wazuans to sing pamba. By the way I am almost also converting and I might vote for Pamba in the mirage run off if he continues with the same pace!!
KulaRaha
#102 Posted : Tuesday, March 12, 2013 10:38:53 AM

McReggae wrote:
KulaRaha wrote:
McReggae wrote:
poundfoolish wrote:
McR has become Wazuas RAO....!!!!!!

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Applause Applause Applause

this is really in bad taste. Everyone has a right to support who they want, does not mean you demonise them if their candidate falls.

Pathetic childish behaviour.

Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you

Don't worry, I will take it in my stride:

“Even if you are a minority of one, the truth is the truth.” — Mahatma Gandhi started the 200- mile Salt March to the sea in defiance of British opposition on March 12, 1930.

I'm really disgusted with behaviour of Wazuans. Surely at least he was man enough to support his candidate. What's wrong with that?

People really need to grow up here. Very sad.
Business opportunities are like buses,there's always another one coming
ecstacy
#103 Posted : Tuesday, March 12, 2013 10:41:32 AM

King G wrote:
ecstacy wrote:
King G wrote:
ecstacy wrote:
McReggae wrote:
@ecstacy, as I always say, you see what you want: Ruto and Uhuru's INNOCENT roles will forever give them blessings!!!!!

No one said UhuRuto were as clean as Pamba(cotton not RAO). Just focus for once wewe on the issue discussed.

I thought we were discussing soon to be ex-Prime Minister Raila Odinga's stellar qualities, well we just had to drag President elect Uhuru's name into it and Deputy President elect Ruto's name for tops.

WRONG; actually if all of you guys heads are working straight without tribal inclination, this thread is discussing McReggae contribution to OAR campaign in WAZUA!

Don't be lazy, read the sub-thread commentaries. Anyway, back to the thread header.

Whataver you say you and your tribal ilks have spoilt a very nice sober thread. where the f*** is the sub-thread you simpleton.

You cannot be helped.
McReggae
#104 Posted : Tuesday, March 12, 2013 10:49:32 AM

KulaRaha wrote:
McReggae wrote:
KulaRaha wrote:
McReggae wrote:
poundfoolish wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Applause Applause Applause

this is really in bad taste. Everyone has a right to support who they want, does not mean you demonise them if their candidate falls.

Don't worry, I will take it in my stride:

“Even if you are a minority of one, the truth is the truth.” — Mahatma Gandhi started the 200- mile Salt March to the sea in defiance of British opposition on March 12, 1930.

I'm really disgusted with behaviour of Wazuans. Surely at least he was man enough to support his candidate. What's wrong with that?

People really need to grow up here. Very sad.

It is funny, CORD feels aggrieved and has done the right required thing and multiple thread are opened in wazua castigating the man, their man who supposedly won has threads like that of his pictures on meetings opened for him......no substance!!!!!!
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
TAZ
#105 Posted : Tuesday, March 12, 2013 11:07:59 AM

Josey wrote:
Qtn: Why is the media (tv) highliting only nyeri, gatundu and eldoret and partly nrb?celebrating?
Ans: The rest are mourning.

THanx Raila for DEVOLUTION.

This thread was perfectly in order until this post.
poundfoolish
#106 Posted : Tuesday, March 12, 2013 11:20:53 AM

KulaRaha wrote:
McReggae wrote:
poundfoolish wrote:

Kularaha.. its not in bad faith... Infact i do admire and respect McR...
We know RAO either attracts strong love or hate.. and McR seems to get that from here!

Wewe una thread yako kama hii?

McR.. My apologies if it seemed to be in bad faith..
McReggae
#107 Posted : Tuesday, March 12, 2013 11:26:05 AM

poundfoolish wrote:
KulaRaha wrote:
McReggae wrote:
poundfoolish wrote:

We know RAO either attracts strong love or hate.. and McR seems to get that from here!

I laughed and clapped after your post!!!!
ecstacy
#108 Posted : Tuesday, March 12, 2013 11:26:10 AM

poundfoolish wrote:
KulaRaha wrote:
McReggae wrote:
poundfoolish wrote:

It came out as a joke, same as that McRAO thread about Shell BP House, but clearly in these times anything and everything about RAO with that election loss gets some people here needlessly hot under the collar waving sympathy flags.
KulaRaha
#109 Posted : Tuesday, March 12, 2013 11:26:13 AM

Poundfoolish,

Good to see there are gentlemen here!
Business opportunities are like buses,there's always another one coming
King G
#110 Posted : Tuesday, March 12, 2013 12:42:06 PM

I hope the real breaking news continues, otherwise we will continue elsewhere at MINI, Tok Komwanda, Ataro el all whenever necessary.

You did a splendid job!
Thieves
McReggae
#111 Posted : Tuesday, March 12, 2013 12:44:32 PM

King G wrote:
I hope the real breaking news continues, otherwise we will continue elsewhere at MINI, Tok Komwanda, Ataro el all whenever necessary.

You did a splendid job!

Those options are highly being considered!!!!
McReggae
#112 Posted : Wednesday, March 13, 2013 8:47:16 AM

McReggae wrote:
King G wrote:

You did a splendid job!

Those options are highly being considered!!!!

I believe a choice not to engage in coded tribalism aint cowardice......it can only make things worse!!!
King G
#113 Posted : Wednesday, March 13, 2013 9:27:29 AM

Take it is man. i can see NST peeping. Let us go back to what we also do best, ni furaha day, sato/sun - ball/sports aka F1 and once in a while kamata mutu.

Back to investor section!
Thieves
simonkabz
#114 Posted : Wednesday, March 13, 2013 10:03:26 AM

nakujua wrote:
hi McReggae thread comes with lots of animosity, lets just celebrate his contribution to wazua - its just a discussion

The last 2wks or so have proved mcr ni mckelele tu! Lying to us through the teeth and supporting brinkmanship.
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
Njung'e
#115 Posted : Wednesday, March 13, 2013 10:24:19 AM

simonkabz wrote:
nakujua wrote:

The last 2wks or so have proved mcr ni mckelele tu! Lying to us through the teeth and supporting brinkmanship.

He will never joke with bony chests ever!
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
aemathenge
#116 Posted : Wednesday, March 13, 2013 11:15:58 AM

@McReggae, kind Sir,

Have a very nice day.

With compliments,
Mahe Goat.
Impunity
#117 Posted : Wednesday, March 13, 2013 11:33:43 AM

Njung'e wrote:
simonkabz wrote:
nakujua wrote:

He will never joke with bony chests ever!

The IEBC stole the famous toothcomb!!!
Sad
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

Angelica _ann
#118 Posted : Wednesday, March 13, 2013 1:46:11 PM

McReggae should just take leave of absence for about to weeks to cool off and let Wazua get new direction.
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
aemathenge
#119 Posted : Wednesday, March 13, 2013 2:18:43 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
McReggae should just take leave of absence for about to weeks to cool off and let Wazua get new direction.

Lady, why don't YOU take leave of absence for about "to" weeks to cool off and let Wazua get new direction.
xtina
#120 Posted : Wednesday, March 13, 2013 2:33:48 PM

aemathenge wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:

Lady, why don't YOU take leave of absence for about "to" weeks to cool off and let Wazua get new direction.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Applause
Wonders never cease! Last time I was here before the elections, the strongest CORD cabal was McReggea, Nostoppingthis, Impunity and Angelica. Now its AngelicaLaughing out loudly Laughing out loudly telling Mc to take a breakLaughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly