Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

9 Pages<12345>»
McReggae.
harrydre
#41 Posted : Saturday, March 09, 2013 6:00:28 PM

MKWASI wrote:
McReggae wrote:
Democracy is on trial.

MC, congratulations you have done a splendid job for the pamba secretariat(whether actual or by proxy). You have displayed tolerance in adversity as my friend Bwana Oswago wld say. As we shift gear to the next Pamba, hopefully Mr. Kidero- We count on your support, count on my support. As for pamba.....How can we remember him?? This is his defining moment....

very good question. I think he just lost the opportunity.
i.am.back!!!!
McReggae
#42 Posted : Saturday, March 09, 2013 6:18:54 PM

harrydre wrote:
MKWASI wrote:
McReggae wrote:
Democracy is on trial.

MC, congratulations you have done a splendid job for the pamba secretariat(whether actual or by proxy). You have displayed tolerance in adversity as my friend Bwana Oswago wld say. As we shift gear to the next Pamba, hopefully Mr. Kidero- We count on your support, count on my support. As for pamba.....How can we remember him?? This is his defining moment....

For following the law Raila has lost nothing......after the case is over his place will be cemented in the history of Kenya.....he has come from far, once even consindered unelectable, he has been fought by many sometimes for no reason.

I respect Raila Odinga, a great kenyan son.

The healing now starts with some alcohol and a lot of sex.
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
Mukiri
#43 Posted : Saturday, March 09, 2013 6:22:12 PM

McReggae wrote:
harrydre wrote:
MKWASI wrote:
McReggae wrote:
Democracy is on trial.

For following the law Raila has lost nothing......after the case is over his place will be cemented in the history of Kenya.....he has come from far, once even consindered unelectable, he has been fought by many sometimes for no reason.

Alot of what? Mboss, two wrongs don't make a rightSad

For brother OAR, ICC might just come knocking...

Proverbs 19:21
Kratos
#44 Posted : Saturday, March 09, 2013 6:22:24 PM

McReggae wrote:
harrydre wrote:
MKWASI wrote:
McReggae wrote:
Democracy is on trial.

He would have become a legend today by conceding but as you say its his constitutional right

“People will believe a big lie sooner than a little one, and if you repeat it frequently enough, people will sooner or later believe it.” ― Walter C. Langer
harrydre
#45 Posted : Saturday, March 09, 2013 6:40:30 PM

he had a choice but made the stupid one.
i.am.back!!!!
thuks
#46 Posted : Saturday, March 09, 2013 6:44:37 PM

harrydre wrote:
he had a choice but made the stupid one.

Eish!
I care!
holycow
#47 Posted : Saturday, March 09, 2013 6:44:46 PM

McReggae wrote:
harrydre wrote:
MKWASI wrote:
McReggae wrote:
Democracy is on trial.

My guy, thats a goood one!!!
mapozi
#48 Posted : Saturday, March 09, 2013 6:57:48 PM

The fact that you guys keep on discussing negative realities and fallacies about Raila all the time just shows how great a leader you think he is and how he has come through for Kenya, he is a radical, a nationalist and a hero and you guys know it but preferred to vote for status quo. If you really believe your guy is the man; set up a thread and tell him your issues for now leave Raila alone, and leave the rest of us to mourn in peace.
McReggae
#49 Posted : Saturday, March 09, 2013 7:07:18 PM

Raila fought for democracy and justice it is in order for this to be tested and going to the Supreme Court is one of thi.
Kusadikika
#50 Posted : Saturday, March 09, 2013 7:16:00 PM

Raila will always have a place in Kenya's history. His struggle for democracy during the Moi Era to the extent of being detained is a sacrifice we cannot take lightly. It is easy when all is said and done to take for granted institutions like the judiciary but it is in their creation that I think Raila's greatest legacy to Kenyans lie.

Let us remember that the independent recruitment of the current leadership of the judiciary came as a result of Raila's refusal to accept the age old ways of appointing a Chief Justice. Yes you may argue that the fallout was because his guy was not appointed. He was kichwa ngumu enough to be disruptive to normal process of doing things that we ended up with not only a credible process but a judiciary independent of patronage from the executive.

I will admit that I supported Uhuru in this election but I welcome Raila's resolve to dispute the elections in court. The scrutiny of the whole election process through a legal challenge of the results is one that will benefit Kenya in the long run. The outcome of the petition whichever way it will be decided will result in an electoral process that is more transparent and less amenable to manipulation.

For the democratic gains that we have made, for an independent credible judiciary and for a better functioning electoral system I, a supporter of Uhuru Kenyatta wish to thank Raila Amollo Odinga.
wazuaguest
#51 Posted : Saturday, March 09, 2013 8:18:11 PM

closing remarks "Campaigns are now almost over, nothing much can change now, the high voltage discourse should come down, we must still belong to the same wazua family whatever the result" Wazua Elder McReggea .need not say more.
Africa belongs to Africans.
Dash
#52 Posted : Saturday, March 09, 2013 8:33:09 PM

Kusadikika wrote:
Raila will always have a place in Kenya's history. His struggle for democracy during the Moi Era to the extent of being detained is a sacrifice we cannot take lightly. It is easy when all is said and done to take for granted institutions like the judiciary but it is in their creation that I think Raila's greatest legacy to Kenyans lie.

Let us remember that the independent recruitment of the current leadership of the judiciary came as a result of Raila's refusal to accept the age old ways of appointing a Chief Justice. Yes you may argue that the fallout was because his guy was not appointed. He was kichwa ngumu enough to be disruptive to normal process of doing things that we ended up with not only a credible process but a judiciary independent of patronage from the executive.

I will admit that I supported Uhuru in this election but I welcome Raila's resolve to dispute the elections in court. The scrutiny of the whole election process through a legal challenge of the results is one that will benefit Kenya in the long run. The outcome of the petition whichever way it will be decided will result in an electoral process that is more transparent and less amenable to manipulation.

For the democratic gains that we have made, for an independent credible judiciary and for a better functioning electoral system I, a supporter of Uhuru Kenyatta wish to thank Raila Amollo Odinga.

Well said my man
simonkabz
#53 Posted : Saturday, March 09, 2013 9:17:14 PM

Mcreggae, choices have consequences! Told u to join my team ukadinda lol!
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
Impunity
#54 Posted : Saturday, March 09, 2013 9:29:57 PM

US sec of state (John-Kerry)while officially congratulating Kenyan for peaceful erection made no mention of UK in his entire whole page speech.

#Choices have consequences.
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

Kusadikika
#55 Posted : Saturday, March 09, 2013 9:53:43 PM

Impunity wrote:
US sec of state (John-Kerry)while officially congratulating Kenyan for peaceful erection made no mention of UK in his entire whole page speech.

That is a rather light consequence. Consequence ya kuandika tu Jina Uhuru? I would be more worried if he congratulated Uhuru and forgot to mention the people of Kenya.
Iganamagana
#56 Posted : Saturday, March 09, 2013 9:56:20 PM

Kusadikika wrote:
Impunity wrote:

That is a rather light consequence. Consequence ya kuandika tu Jina Uhuru? I would be more worried if he congratulated Uhuru and forgot to mention the people of Kenya.

When the people of Kenya are called to the front, one UMK will be one of them.
Josey
#57 Posted : Saturday, March 09, 2013 10:11:47 PM

Qtn: Why is the media (tv) highliting only nyeri, gatundu and eldoret and partly nrb?celebrating?
Ans: The rest are mourning.

THanx Raila for DEVOLUTION.

McReggae
#58 Posted : Saturday, March 09, 2013 10:22:53 PM

Josey wrote:
Qtn: Why is the media (tv) highliting only nyeri, gatundu and eldoret and partly nrb?celebrating?

Many don't see this, they wanna belittle the man, Raila comes with no tyranny but gets support from all over the country, he holds the aspirations of many kenyans......just take another look at the orange part of the Kenyan map again.
Impunity
#59 Posted : Saturday, March 09, 2013 10:25:45 PM

McReggae wrote:
Josey wrote:

Many don't see this, they wanna belittle the man, Raila comes with no tyranny but gets support from all over the country, he holds the aspirations of many kenyans......just take another look at the orange part of the Kenyan map again.

By the way its not that UK is more popular than OAR or even a more shrewd politician, the fact of the matter is that the two tribal groupings gave him the "win" through the tyranny of numbers.
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

famooz
#60 Posted : Saturday, March 09, 2013 10:43:48 PM

Josey wrote:

They have not included Meru and nithi there ? smile