wazua Thu, May 2, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

7 Pages«<4567>
Mpango wa kando....now officially accepted!!??
obiero
#101 Posted : Tuesday, November 14, 2017 9:33:59 PM

washiku wrote:

Burale is lying.. He chews a certain television personality

HF 30,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
Bigchick
#102 Posted : Tuesday, November 14, 2017 10:56:04 PM

obiero wrote:
washiku wrote:

Evidence would do (photographic or findeo)otherwise we treat it as a rumour.What would be his motivation to lie?He owes nobody an explanation.

But I guess after that live confession the temptations will be right at his door step.Enough girls hoping to clinch the Mrs title.
Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
Angelica _ann
#103 Posted : Tuesday, November 14, 2017 11:07:16 PM

Bigchick wrote:
obiero wrote:
washiku wrote:

Evidence would do (photographic or findeo)otherwise we treat it as a rumour.What would be his motivation to lie?He owes nobody an explanation.

But I guess after that live confession the temptations will be right at his door step.Enough gorls hoping to clinch the Mrs title.

Sisi tuliambiwo we are past mpango age Sad Sad Sad
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
Bigchick
#104 Posted : Tuesday, November 14, 2017 11:21:46 PM

Bigchick wrote:
obiero wrote:
washiku wrote:

But I guess after that live confession the temptations will be right at his door step.Enough girls hoping to clinch the Mrs title.

Del.
Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
Swenani
#105 Posted : Wednesday, November 15, 2017 1:15:01 AM

obiero wrote:
washiku wrote:

Is the TV personality a guard by any chance?
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
wukan
#106 Posted : Wednesday, November 15, 2017 9:59:01 AM

Angelica _ann wrote:
Bigchick wrote:
obiero wrote:
washiku wrote:

But I guess after that live confession the temptations will be right at his door step.Enough gorls hoping to clinch the Mrs title.

No only past PYT dating age. mpango can be +30
Swenani
#107 Posted : Wednesday, November 15, 2017 11:04:03 AM

Angelica _ann wrote:
Bigchick wrote:
obiero wrote:
washiku wrote:

I can rejuvenate you
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
hardwood
#108 Posted : Wednesday, November 15, 2017 11:21:41 AM

Swenani wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Bigchick wrote:
obiero wrote:
washiku wrote:

I can rejuvenate you

Mpangos have no age limit. See Duale vs Nazlin Umar.
Much Know
#109 Posted : Wednesday, November 15, 2017 11:56:50 AM

Angelica _ann wrote:
What does one do to be a mpango wa kando?

A serious mpango is a serious position my friend. Most able bodied men are now looking for a peaceful one across borders, TZ, Rwanda, Dubai, etc, Kenyan ladies though so beautiful, well dressed, wengi with an education wame already pelekwa lodgings, rented etc by sponsors, tenderprenuers, politicians, etc when in campo or joboo and can have a foul a mouth as a k-street women, i think you have seen several shootings and 'love triangle' murders to understand what am talking about, very clever women who will label you "ATM" and keep a useless youth somewhere to satisfy her overstrained ninio and such nonsense, total cold hearted sluts!
A New Kenya
Bigchick
#110 Posted : Wednesday, November 15, 2017 12:19:08 PM

hardwood wrote:
Swenani wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Bigchick wrote:
obiero wrote:
washiku wrote:

I can rejuvenate you

Thanks @Hardwood.Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
At least there is hope.

Kuna jamaa ninategea hapa.I must be a mpango to a Wazuan.Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Bigchick
#111 Posted : Wednesday, November 15, 2017 12:30:34 PM

Much Know wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:

A serious mpango is a serious position my friend. Most able bodied men are now looking for a peaceful one across borders, TZ, Rwanda, Dubai, etc, Kenyan ladies though so beautiful, well dressed, wengi with an education wame already pelekwa lodgings, rented etc by sponsors, tenderprenuers, politicians, etc when in campo or joboo and can have a foul a mouth as a k-street women, i think you have seen several shootings and 'love triangle' murders to understand what am talking about, very clever women who will label you "ATM" and keep a useless youth somewhere to satisfy her overstrained ninio and such nonsense, total cold hearted sluts!

Hapana@MuchKnow.

Please withdraw those words.Out of all of us only 5% or Max 10% are what you have described.We are decent.By the way being a mpango or what you have described above takes lots of guts which many ladies dont have.Plus our society kinda guides our life.Immediate family,extended family,friends,church etc subconsciously dictate how we lead our lives.Plus majority of us are quite naive and shao and afraid to venture into that world.
Much Know
#112 Posted : Wednesday, November 15, 2017 12:50:08 PM

Bigchick wrote:
Much Know wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:

Hapana@MuchKnow.

Please withdraw those words.Out of all of us only 5% or Max 10% are what you have described.We are decent.By the way being a mpango or what you have described above takes lots of guts which many ladies dont have.Plus our society kinda guides our life.Immediate family,extended family,friends,church etc subconsciously dictate how we lead our lives.Plus majority of us are quite naive and shao and afraid to venture into that world.

Laughing out loudly , there is a data from a gynaecologist on t.v I saw saying most Kenyan women are very upright, you are right, saa ingiine we use our imagination to attack a particular type we may have had traumatic experiences with and apply across the board! Poleni Ladies Pray
A New Kenya
Iganamagana
#113 Posted : Wednesday, November 15, 2017 2:03:21 PM

Bigchick wrote:
hardwood wrote:
Swenani wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Bigchick wrote:
obiero wrote:
washiku wrote:

I can rejuvenate you

At least there is hope.

Kuna jamaa ninategea hapa.I must be a mpango to a Wazuan.Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Lucky guy.

mpobiz
#114 Posted : Wednesday, November 15, 2017 2:12:21 PM

Much Know wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:

Pole boss but in this statement you are alone. Don't ever think that whatever experiences you have gone through are the same to every other man around you. When you go looking for love in the Nairobi natinal park don't be surprised to come out with a beast. Now you are also telling us you are now crossing over to Serengeti and some unknown park in Rwanda. Wewe kile kitakupata no Kenyan vocabulary can describe it.
Politics is just things to keep the people divided and foolish and put your trust in men and none of them can do nothing for you...
Angelica _ann
#115 Posted : Wednesday, November 15, 2017 2:14:22 PM

Iganamagana wrote:
Bigchick wrote:
hardwood wrote:
Swenani wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Bigchick wrote:
obiero wrote:
washiku wrote:

I can rejuvenate you

At least there is hope.

Lucky guy.

@Julie should be very afraid smile
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
Julie
#116 Posted : Wednesday, November 15, 2017 2:18:24 PM

Hehehehe....Tuko na Guks Mbaya tena sana
washiku
#117 Posted : Wednesday, November 15, 2017 2:38:45 PM

Bigchick wrote:
hardwood wrote:
Swenani wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Bigchick wrote:
obiero wrote:
washiku wrote:

I can rejuvenate you

At least there is hope.

Alaaa...Lucky one that is. Shall we speculate? But I hope sio Impunity
Bigchick
#118 Posted : Wednesday, November 15, 2017 3:00:28 PM

washiku wrote:
Bigchick wrote:
hardwood wrote:
Swenani wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Bigchick wrote:
obiero wrote:
washiku wrote:

I can rejuvenate you

At least there is hope.

You are free to speculate.@Impunity hata kama ningemtaka hawezi.He is in the boycott camp and Kony said they should boycott us.

And its not @Guks.Sitaki fights na @Julie.
washiku
#119 Posted : Wednesday, November 15, 2017 3:44:55 PM

Bigchick wrote:
washiku wrote:
Bigchick wrote:
hardwood wrote:
Swenani wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Bigchick wrote:
obiero wrote:
washiku wrote:

I can rejuvenate you

At least there is hope.

You are free to speculate.@Impunity hata kama ningemtaka hawezi.He is in the boycott camp and Kony said they should boycott us.

And its not @Guks.Sitaki fights na @Julie.

Chukua Masukuma basismile
wukan
#120 Posted : Wednesday, November 15, 2017 4:15:42 PM

Bigchick wrote:
Much Know wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:

Hapana@MuchKnow.

By the way kenyan women are too polite/decent they end up being boring. I've met some beautiful decent women who are so boring painting walls is more entertaining. Somehow they think the decency should be rewarded but that never happens and they accumulate some level of bitterness and hurt that explodes in 'saitan' moment and the men flee. The ones who become mpango learnt how to package themselves they know when to be polite and when to be a whore bed. Becoming a mpango takes branding, packaging, investment in social skills, learning how a man thinks, validating his dreams, massaging his ego