wazua Thu, May 2, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

7 Pages123>»
Mpango wa kando....now officially accepted!!??
Kaigangio
#1 Posted : Friday, March 01, 2013 2:49:16 PM

hi all

I happened to watch citizen tv yesternight briefly and they ran an advert on mpango wa kando, and believe me contrary to Jimmy Gathus calculations and rebukes against the MWK, this other one was different...d'oh! d'oh!d'oh!

The commentator eventually said...."vaa kondom kwenye mpango" trashing Gathus advise...Sad Sad Sad

Aaaaiiii!!! did i miss something here ama the tables have turned???Brick wall Brick wall Brick wall

We are used to wacha mpango wa kando and it seems tafuta mpango wa kando is taking over...Right???
...besides, the presence of a safe alone does not signify that there is money inside...
digitek1
#2 Posted : Friday, March 01, 2013 2:52:19 PM

Kaigangio wrote:
hi all

I happened to watch citizen tv yesternight briefly and they ran an advert on mpango wa kando, and believe me contrary to Jimmy Gathus calculations and rebukes against the MWK, this other one was different...d'oh! d'oh!d'oh!

The commentator eventually said...."vaa kondom kwenye mpango" trashing Gathus advise...Sad Sad Sad

Aaaaiiii!!! did i miss something here ama the tables have turned???Brick wall Brick wall Brick wall

We are used to wacha mpango wa kando and it seems tafuta mpango wa kando is taking over...Right???

how brief is brief..Laughing out loudly umehamia wapi
I may be wrong..but then I could be right
Njung'e
#3 Posted : Friday, March 01, 2013 2:54:05 PM

@Kagizzard,
I have also watched it twice.....and it's unnerving where the lady comments that hubby came home totally drunk and then she proceeds to throw her eyes in the way of a younger energetic man....From here,the conversation starts....Hii ni upumbavu aina gani?
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
Motomoto
#4 Posted : Friday, March 01, 2013 2:55:20 PM

We need healing from all fronts.
Kaigangio
#5 Posted : Friday, March 01, 2013 3:05:03 PM

digitek1 wrote:
Kaigangio wrote:
hi all

how brief is brief..Laughing out loudly umehamia wapi

2 minutes....nimehamia digital "error"..
...besides, the presence of a safe alone does not signify that there is money inside...
Kaigangio
#6 Posted : Friday, March 01, 2013 3:07:12 PM

Njung'e wrote:
@Kagizzard,
I have also watched it twice.....and it's unnerving where the lady comments that hubby came home totally drunk and then she proceeds to throw her eyes in the way of a younger energetic man....From here,the conversation starts....Hii ni upumbavu aina gani?

Upumbavu mtupu...Soon we will have a nation full of "ciirunde"Sad Sad Sad
ChessMaster
#7 Posted : Friday, March 01, 2013 3:08:38 PM

No need to get mad at the media.They are just showing us what we do.
Uncertainty is certain.Let go
Kaigangio
#8 Posted : Friday, March 01, 2013 3:10:29 PM

Motomoto wrote:
We need healing from all fronts.

Sorry chief...We were bewitched and the witch doctor died...

For healing we need to resurrect the witch doctor so that he could reverse the curse...

Prayers will just make things worse...
simonkabz
#9 Posted : Friday, March 01, 2013 3:14:22 PM

Kaigangio wrote:
Njung'e wrote:
@Kagizzard,

Laughing out loudly

1. amina ciirunde,
2. ndengeria nguhe,
3. karuga muconjo

hehehe
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
Kaigangio
#10 Posted : Friday, March 01, 2013 3:15:32 PM

ChessMaster wrote:
No need to get mad at the media.They are just showing us what we do.

True but then, for the sake of our children...

I think the vagabond..the frequency chaser and eater...CCK...Bitange Ndomo...should be whipped in public..12 canes without "gatharamwaki"...fire snatcher...
Jacy26
#11 Posted : Friday, March 01, 2013 3:20:43 PM

Lol..you've forgotten the one of the man typing that he loves his wife, but he also loves his other woman bla bla bla.....and then at the end he is told to use a condom to protect the people he loves ...... I think they want to show that MWK exist on both sides.
If you have only one smile in you, give it to the people you love - Maya Angelou
Kaigangio
#12 Posted : Friday, March 01, 2013 3:22:15 PM

simonkabz wrote:
Kaigangio wrote:
Njung'e wrote:
@Kagizzard,

Laughing out loudly

1. amina ciirunde,
2. ndengeria nguhe,
3. karuga muconjo

hehehe

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Like my grandmother used to say when the simblings were caught... michaguthi!!! michaguthi!!! michaguthi!!! hindi ciothe no michaguthi!!!aaa!!!NKT!!!!
Njung'e
#13 Posted : Friday, March 01, 2013 3:24:02 PM

Kaigangio wrote:
[quote=ChessMaster]

I think the vagabond..the frequency chaser and eater...CCK...Bitange Ndomo...should be whipped in public..12 canes without "gatharamwaki"...fire snatcher...

Citizen has lost it!....and that SMK old man should get 12 without gatharamwaki tooLaughing out loudly....but supposedly,it was a younger man eyeing SMK's wife,Gathoni?...Would it be exceptable?...Just asking a stupid question!
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
Kaigangio
#14 Posted : Friday, March 01, 2013 3:27:06 PM

Jacy26 wrote:
Lol..you've forgotten the one of the man typing that he loves his wife, but he also loves his other woman bla bla bla.....and then at the end he is told to use a condom to protect the people he loves ...... I think they want to show that MWK exist on both sides.

Woooiiiii....Gathu is now joblessSad Sad Sad
Kaigangio
#15 Posted : Friday, March 01, 2013 3:44:22 PM

Njung'e wrote:
Kaigangio wrote:
[quote=ChessMaster]

Citizen has lost it!....and that SMK old man should get 12 without gatharamwaki tooLaughing out loudly....but supposedly,it was a younger man eyeing SMK's wife,Gathoni?...Would it be exceptable?...Just asking a stupid question!

@ guka...do you remember how Dr Njoroge Mungai got his wife....This is the way it happened...

You see the late mzee Jomo Kenyatta had a young energetic state house operative by name Njoroge Mungai who used to steal his (mzees)goods from the young Ngina when mzee was busy in state functions and other social rendezvouses and the old man knew it...

Then one day a bash was arranged in was-it-Nakuru state house where all ministers and their assistants and other high ranking officials were invited to attend. Njoroge Mungai was there..

during the dance session the old man saw Njoroge dancing heartly with a beautiful lady...When they (Njoroge and his acquantance) took a seat to rest, the old man (who was seated next to Njoroge) asked Njoroge whether he loved that lady and Njoroge replied very much.

The old man told Njoroge that a wedding committee was to be constituted immediately after the bash (in the morning) for his (Njoroges) wedding...Laughing out loudly

Probably SMK would go the same way....

segemia
#16 Posted : Friday, March 01, 2013 5:36:32 PM

Kaigangio wrote:

@ guka...do you remember how Dr Njoroge Mungai got his wife....This is the way it happened...

You see the late mzee Jomo Kenyatta had a young energetic state house operative by name Njoroge Mungai who used to steal his (mzees)goods from the young Ngina when mzee was busy in state functions and other social rendezvouses and the old man knew it...

Then one day a bash was arranged in was-it-Nakuru state house where all ministers and their assistants and other high ranking officials were invited to attend. Njoroge Mungai was there..

during the dance session the old man saw Njoroge dancing heartly with a beautiful lady...When they (Njoroge and his acquantance) took a seat to rest, the old man (who was seated next to Njoroge) asked Njoroge whether he loved that lady and Njoroge replied very much.

The old man told Njoroge that a wedding committee was to be constituted immediately after the bash (in the morning) for his (Njoroges) wedding...Laughing out loudly

Probably SMK would go the same way....

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
AlphDoti
#17 Posted : Friday, March 01, 2013 5:36:57 PM

Njung'e wrote:
@Kagizzard,

Hii ni ujinga ya media. I wish I could ban TV in my house coz I still have young people there d'oh! d'oh!
MaichBlack
#18 Posted : Friday, March 01, 2013 5:45:10 PM

I saw it and was also dismayed. There is this part where the fellow says that he knows the lady [bibi ya mtu!] and the mpango love each other but they should use a condom to protect the ones they love [in this case the lady's kids - not the hubby!]. As in seriously???

Now that a lot of kids are doing drugs, should we make them legal?

Because our so called leaders a thieving idiots, should we make thieving/thuggery/corruption legal and maybe even start classes on how to make sure you don't get caught to "protect your family"?

I don't care how prevalent this mpango wa kando business is. You should not run adverts on National television condoning the behaviour.

It is one thing to tell "people" to use condoms to protect themselves and it is another one to tell someone's wife to do so with a mpango because the hubby came home drunk and couldn't "lima shamba". Bure kabisa!!!
Never count on making a good sale. Have the purchase price be so attractive that even a mediocre sale gives good returns.
Gadaffi
#19 Posted : Friday, March 01, 2013 7:44:45 PM

MaichBlack wrote:
I saw it and was also dismayed. There is this part where the fellow says that he knows the lady [bibi ya mtu!] and the mpango love each other but they should use a condom to protect the ones they love [in this case the lady's kids - not the hubby!]. As in seriously???

Now that a lot of kids are doing drugs, should we make them legal?

Because our so called leaders a thieving idiots, should we make thieving/thuggery/corruption legal and maybe even start classes on how to make sure you don't get caught to "protect your family"?

I don't care how prevalent this mpango wa kando business is. You should not run adverts on National television condoning the behaviour.

It is one thing to tell "people" to use condoms to protect themselves and it is another one to tell someone's wife to do so with a mpango because the hubby came home drunk and couldn't "lima shamba". Bure kabisa!!!

Tru dat. this advert was not thoughtful, highly inappropriate, and totally out of line
Mukiri
#20 Posted : Friday, March 01, 2013 7:48:18 PM

And you ask why the Pope resigned!? The Catholic church were anti-condoms and were chastised, their stand was called old fashioned. People were sexually liberated and would much rather engage in pre-marital touchdownsSad

Pre-marital landing has germinated to mpango-wa-kando. So if you have ever indulged, count yourself a contributor of this new phenomenal... as miserable as you are

Proverbs 19:21