wazua Wed, Sep 25, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

WSIS Stocktaking
eco
#1 Posted : Monday, February 25, 2013 1:24:53 PM

I was voting for ‘Web2.0 and Social Media Learning Opportunities’ under Category 13: ICT applications: benefits in all aspects of life (e-agriculture) in the WSIS Project Prizes 2013. I voted in all 18 categories and I am surprised that Rwanda has entries in almost all of them, including from the Rwanda Ministry of Youth and ICT. I saw zero entry from Kenya. Are ICT guys in Kenya also so busy politicking?
ChessMaster
#2 Posted : Monday, February 25, 2013 6:08:19 PM

eco wrote:
I was voting for ‘Web2.0 and Social Media Learning Opportunities’ under Category 13: ICT applications: benefits in all aspects of life (e-agriculture) in the WSIS Project Prizes 2013. I voted in all 18 categories and I am surprised that Rwanda has entries in almost all of them, including from the Rwanda Ministry of Youth and ICT. I saw zero entry from Kenya. Are ICT guys in Kenya also so busy politicking?

Tell me more about it.I might be interested.
Uncertainty is certain.Let go
eco
#3 Posted : Monday, February 25, 2013 7:01:30 PM

ChessMaster wrote:
eco wrote:

Tell me more about it.I might be interested.

@ChessMaster, navigate to the WSIS Project Prizes 2013 Tab in the link, and see submissions. Submission period for 2013 was closed on 31st January. You may make entries in 2014.