wazua Wed, Sep 25, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages12>
Mattress Matters
mwanafunzi
#1 Posted : Friday, February 01, 2013 11:42:22 AM

I hesitate to talk about this but I have to, I believe am not suffering alone, I have always slept like a baby until recently when I decided to ditch my 10 years mattress for a new one. Ever since then am always in agonizing back aches. When I sleep I wake up in a sunken hole in the mattress. Its the same brand I have had for years. Am always tired with backaches. Kindly wazuans advise which is the best brand and your experience. Am a worried man, my running mate has been complaining of the mattress and my services of late.
Money Whisperer
#2 Posted : Friday, February 01, 2013 1:01:03 PM

Pole ndugu
"Money never sleeps"
Burning Spear
#3 Posted : Friday, February 01, 2013 1:20:54 PM

mwanafunzi wrote:
I hesitate to talk about this but I have to, I believe am not suffering alone, I have always slept like a baby until recently when I decided to ditch my 10 years mattress for a new one. Ever since then am always in agonizing back aches. When I sleep I wake up in a sunken hole in the mattress. Its the same brand I have had for years. Am always tired with backaches. Kindly wazuans advise which is the best brand and your experience. Am a worried man, my running mate has been complaining of the mattress and my services of late.

Pole.
"You're not supposed to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who says it". Malcolm X
AlphDoti
#4 Posted : Friday, February 01, 2013 1:38:30 PM

I understand your position: you and your running mate end up bundled together in sunken hole in the middle of the mattress Pray d'oh!

You're not alone, we had the same issue until we realized that the mattress was a mid-density type. So "we" went for high-density mattress, which is as flat as "duve" on the floor.
Now story kwisha, we sleep comfortably..
Elder
#5 Posted : Friday, February 01, 2013 1:58:46 PM

mwanafunzi wrote:

There is a Swahili saying about a bad farmer blaming his jembe. Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you
He who can express in words the ardour of his love, has but little love to express. - Petrach, Son. (That men by various ways arrive at the same end. - Montaigne, The Essays of.)
essyk
#6 Posted : Friday, February 01, 2013 2:36:44 PM

When did mattresses become soo expensive?'
A water bed could solve ur problems.
"The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good.
sparkly
#7 Posted : Friday, February 01, 2013 2:47:23 PM

That hole at the middle is so annoying. If you turn your mattress every three months, upside down then head to feet, it will wear out more evenly.
Life is short. Live passionately.
wilyum
#8 Posted : Friday, February 01, 2013 3:40:08 PM

maniiiiiiiii,
talk to these guys and have between 35 to 70k and will sleep confomtably.

mat
Njung'e
#9 Posted : Friday, February 01, 2013 7:18:49 PM

wilyum wrote:
maniiiiiiiii,

mat

Silent night are a bit pricier.For less,you will get the same quality from Slumberland.Won't disappoint even if you bedminton is not world classsmile .....In the link below,find prices of their range of duvet+matress+headboard....Happy landingsmile

http://www.slumberland.co.ke/index.php?id=4
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
mibbz
#10 Posted : Friday, February 01, 2013 8:49:49 PM

used silent night and its the best,better than slumber.recently bought a 6 by 6 for 18200.but they have another brand which i saw and i consider it the best,32k for 6 by 6. thats the matress for kings!#ambition
ChessMaster
#11 Posted : Friday, February 01, 2013 11:54:28 PM

Uncertainty is certain.Let go
Tebes
#12 Posted : Saturday, February 02, 2013 1:25:23 AM

Njung'e wrote:
[quote=wilyum]maniiiiiiiii,

mat

Silent night are a bit pricier.For less,you will get the same quality from Slumberland.Won't disappoint even if you bedminton is not world classsmile .....In the link below,find prices of their range of duvet+matress+headboard....Happy landingsmile

http://www.slumberland.co.ke/index.php?id=4[/quote]

smile
I like their tag line; "Savings you will fall in Love".

And that for spending kshs 49995 on their mattress.
"Never regret, if its good, its wonderful. If its bad, its experience."
mibbz
#13 Posted : Saturday, February 02, 2013 4:08:45 AM

its all about what you ant for yourself,if a skin suits you then its all good. But I assure you the experience with a spring matress is worth it,i highly recommend it to anybody who can spare some cents for it
Impunity
#14 Posted : Saturday, February 02, 2013 12:33:04 PM

Elder wrote:
mwanafunzi wrote:

There is a Swahili saying about a bad farmer blaming his jembe. Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you

Mnaweza lima chini kisha mulale juu, sio lazima muende shamba juu ya bed.
Think outside the box.
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

Angelica _ann
#15 Posted : Saturday, February 02, 2013 2:17:58 PM

a guys game will be good if he knows how to grease the right joints. even green stadium in Kericho can do.

But you need to have a bedroom policy. we change stuff in our bedroom after every 3 years to give it fresh breath and start the romance all over again; bed, mattress, sheets, duvet et all including painting the bedroom. it improves things alot.

Slumberland it is.
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
livie
#16 Posted : Saturday, February 02, 2013 8:29:07 PM

Elder wrote:
mwanafunzi wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Applause Applause
If you are going to be thinking only one thing, you might as well be thinking big. -Donald J . Trump
Ngong
#17 Posted : Saturday, February 02, 2013 9:22:06 PM

Kuwa mjanja! running mate hawezi kuwa matress?
simonkabz
#18 Posted : Wednesday, February 06, 2013 11:13:14 AM

Angelica _ann wrote:
a guys game will be good if he knows how to grease the right joints. even green stadium in Kericho can do.

But you need to have a bedroom policy. we change stuff in our bedroom after every 3 years to give it fresh breath and start the romance all over again; bed, mattress, sheets, duvet et all including painting the bedroom. it improves things alot.

Slumberland it is.

TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
Julie
#19 Posted : Wednesday, February 06, 2013 1:05:25 PM

Nani ako na water bed and how much does one cost!
Want to improve my Sunday mornings..
King G
#20 Posted : Wednesday, February 06, 2013 4:37:43 PM

Julie wrote:
Nani ako na water bed and how much does one cost!
Want to improve my Sunday mornings..

Which we dearly miss courtesy of the jealous old miserable lady admin. Shindwe
Thieves