wazua Mon, May 6, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

13 Pages123>»
Insurance Counters at NSE - Valuation & recommendation
mwekez@ji
#1 Posted : Wednesday, January 30, 2013 11:12:19 AM

Britam – BUY – TP 8.32 (35% upside)
CFCI – BUY – TP 11.55 (66% upside)
Pan Africa – BUY – TP 74.70 (72% upside)
Kenya Re – BUY – TP 18.75 (59% upside)

CIC – SELL – TP 3.37 (18% downside)

Source: Standard Investment Bank – 30.01.2013
hisah
#2 Posted : Wednesday, January 30, 2013 11:33:22 AM

So we are selling CIC as per SIB and buying potentials of above 50% gains... Why did they forget Jubilee?
$15/barrel oil... The commodities lehman moment arrives as well as Sovereign debt volcano!
dunkang
#3 Posted : Wednesday, January 30, 2013 11:40:22 AM

mwekez@ji wrote:

Prophet @FOsiemo must be burning in anger.
Receive with simplicity everything that happens to you.” ― Rashi

mwekez@ji
#4 Posted : Wednesday, January 30, 2013 12:14:21 PM

hisah wrote:
... Why did they forget Jubilee?

Think
the deal
#5 Posted : Wednesday, January 30, 2013 12:30:56 PM

Pretty much useless to predict perfomance of insurers for the next 3 years whose perfomance depend

1. Stock market
2. Bond market

Both 1 & 2 are unpredictable in the short, medium and long term.
S.Mutaga III
#6 Posted : Wednesday, January 30, 2013 1:39:59 PM

Every time I go to purchase shares,i find the last five people have bought CIC...wanjiku has really bought this thing.
A successful man is not he who gets the best, it is he who makes the best from what he gets.
King G
#7 Posted : Wednesday, January 30, 2013 2:52:17 PM

dunkang wrote:
mwekez@ji wrote:

Prophet @FOsiemo must be burning in anger.

will the prophet's 6-8bob ever materalise #RAGE.
Thieves
techboy
#8 Posted : Wednesday, January 30, 2013 2:57:51 PM

so factors making Britam ,CFCI ,Pan Africa and Kenya Re a buy cannot apply to CIC . and yet they are all in the same sector . what kind of bullshit recommendation is this ? lol..
murchr
#9 Posted : Wednesday, January 30, 2013 3:44:50 PM

techboy wrote:
so factors making Britam ,CFCI ,Pan Africa and Kenya Re a buy cannot apply to CIC . and yet they are all in the same sector . what kind of bullshit recommendation is this ? lol..

Do yu know what valuation means? Do yur homework
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
techboy
#10 Posted : Wednesday, January 30, 2013 3:49:04 PM

murchr wrote:
techboy wrote:

. wtf. i would rather you just keep quite other than show your ignorance .you need to learn something called sector analysis . so kwanza go an learn that then we will be in the same level
i willn't even argue with you coz a'll look foolish ...
murchr
#11 Posted : Wednesday, January 30, 2013 3:51:47 PM

techboy wrote:
murchr wrote:
techboy wrote:

. wtf. i would rather you just keep quite other than show your ignorance .you need to learn something called sector analysis . so kwanza go an learn that then we will be in the same level

Shame on you d'oh!
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
For Sport
#12 Posted : Wednesday, January 30, 2013 3:57:10 PM

techboy wrote:
murchr wrote:
techboy wrote:

Does sector analysis mean that my total (k) shares should be performing as well as Kenol Kobil?
pariah
#13 Posted : Wednesday, January 30, 2013 8:08:20 PM

hisah wrote:
So we are selling CIC as per SIB and buying potentials of above 50% gains... Why did they forget Jubilee?

i wondered that too,
guru267
#14 Posted : Wednesday, January 30, 2013 8:42:30 PM

techboy wrote:

@techboy you have a lot to learn before you can become a man in investment matters!! smile
Mark 12:29
Deuteronomy 4:16
Pesa Nane
#15 Posted : Wednesday, January 30, 2013 10:46:52 PM

guru267 wrote:

@techboy you have a lot to learn before you can become a man in investment matters!! smile

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Pesa Nane plans to be shilingi when he grows up.
Mukiri
#16 Posted : Thursday, January 31, 2013 12:31:16 AM

techboy wrote:
murchr wrote:
techboy wrote:

guru267 wrote:

@techboy.. Don't get suckered in murchr=guru267. Rude and trollish.

Why such a recommendation so close to the election? What if all hell breaks loose and people cash in on policies?

Proverbs 19:21
murchr
#17 Posted : Thursday, January 31, 2013 1:23:27 AM

Mukiri wrote:
techboy wrote:
murchr wrote:
techboy wrote:

guru267 wrote:

@techboy.. Don't get suckered in murchr=guru267. Rude and trollish.Why such a recommendation so close to the election? What if all hell breaks loose and people cash in on policies?

Punguza bangi kijana. If u read the post...the person who posted said that Gengis* (sp) usually sends recommendations to its customers...What has that got to do with elections? Besides, come to think of it, people are bound to take up insurance cover more this time because they fear a repeat of what happened in 2008.

Anyway, back to business....this is all a valuation CIC is the dwarf in this group thats no brainer.
techboy
#18 Posted : Thursday, January 31, 2013 5:10:29 AM

For Sport wrote:
techboy wrote:
murchr wrote:
techboy wrote:

Does sector analysis mean that my total (k) shares should be performing as well as Kenol Kobil?

yes it supposed to and why isnt it ? because of poor management.and business model that sucks at Total...
techboy
#19 Posted : Thursday, January 31, 2013 5:12:31 AM

guru267 wrote:
techboy wrote:

now whose the greater pull you want to tell me i your right sense of mind - if you have one in the first place you can hype up Jubuille like you do and sell CIC . kwani umevuta bangi ime expire ?
IF a sector is going fine like the banking sector then all the stocks will do well IF the management has good polices and business model to ride on the good times.
and bytheway am a man and you are a woman so go where you belong - the kitchen !
techboy
#20 Posted : Thursday, January 31, 2013 5:25:46 AM

Mukiri wrote:
techboy wrote:
murchr wrote:
techboy wrote:

guru267 wrote:

@techboy.. Don't get suckered in murchr=guru267. Rude and trollish.

Why such a recommendation so close to the election? What if all hell breaks loose and people cash in on policies?

I have never see a scared investor who made money . me an a technical analysis and let me tell you that the best time to buy things is NOW ! what if the stock market rallies and it factoring in a good peacefull election will you be left out ? Learn to reach the charts ( even basic knowledge will help ) and remove that fear !