wazua Fri, May 3, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

4 Pages<1234>
Likoni Ferry tragedy....
Spikes
#41 Posted : Tuesday, October 01, 2019 10:44:52 AM

R.I.P Mariam and your daughter.
I knew this lady personally. There is a time I conducted tuition in her residence at Bamburi some years(when @MugundaMan was busy milking cows in a developed country) back for her cousin who was preparing for KCSE. She was very humble and welcoming.
I pray for grace and strength for her family.
John 5:17 But Jesus replied, “My Father is always working, and so am I.”
gk
#42 Posted : Tuesday, October 01, 2019 10:58:29 AM

Spikes wrote:
R.I.P Mariam and your daughter.
I knew this lady personally. There is a time I conducted tuition in her residence at Bamburi some years(when @MugundaMan was busy milking cows in a developed country) back for her cousin who was preparing for KCSE. She was very humble and welcoming.
I pray for grace and strength for her family.

Very very sad..may they have everlasting peace.
#43 Posted : Tuesday, October 01, 2019 11:04:30 AM

So, expect the automatic solution to every tragedy in Kenya. Fire/suspend the MD and team, call in the DCI to do nothing... and there! all problems solved.

BBI will solve it
:)
Njunge
#44 Posted : Tuesday, October 01, 2019 3:03:21 PM

I have listened to that idiot KFS ceo and I really restrained myself from throwing down the TV set Sad . If it's expensive to have an emergency team on standby, what's the price of a Kenyan? Secondly, if the ramps are in disrepair and can't go up as required, dock the ferry and create a crisis. Of course I can't see how a simple ram mechanism would beat engineers in this country. Finally and most disgusting is the claim by Kenya Navy that their divers can only go 30 meters deep. Has the Likoni depth been unknown to them? What if it was their boss down there, would they be this unbothered? Do they train on pans and basins full of water? I am getting numb by the number incompetent idiots who run this country!! Sad
AlphDoti
#45 Posted : Tuesday, October 01, 2019 4:24:18 PM

Njunge wrote:
I have listened to that idiot KFS ceo and I really restrained from throwing down the TV set Sad . If it's expensive to have an emergency team on standby, what's the price of a Kenyan? Secondly, if the ramps are in disrepair and can't go up as required, dock the ferry and create a crisis. Of course I can't see how a simple ram mechanism would beat engineers in this country. Finally and most disgusting is the claim by Kenya Navy that their divers can only go 30 meters deep. Has the Likoni depth been unknown to them? What if it was their boss down there, would they be this unbothered? Do they train on pans and basins full of water? I am getting numb by the number incompetent idiots who run this country!! Sad

We kif up! This is the result (s)electing the worst people to run our country. What has brought has down, is when it comes giving people jobs, we give "our" own or the one who bribes us most... and not to the best people!
hardwood
#46 Posted : Tuesday, October 01, 2019 5:12:48 PM

AlphDoti wrote:
Njunge wrote:
I have listened to that idiot KFS ceo and I really restrained from throwing down the TV set Sad . If it's expensive to have an emergency team on standby, what's the price of a Kenyan? Secondly, if the ramps are in disrepair and can't go up as required, dock the ferry and create a crisis. Of course I can't see how a simple ram mechanism would beat engineers in this country. Finally and most disgusting is the claim by Kenya Navy that their divers can only go 30 meters deep. Has the Likoni depth been unknown to them? What if it was their boss down there, would they be this unbothered? Do they train on pans and basins full of water? I am getting numb by the number incompetent idiots who run this country!! Sad

We kif up! This is the result (s)electing the worst people to run our country. What has brought has down, is when it comes giving people jobs, we give "our" own or the one who bribes us most... and not to the best people!

Muathathe the current KDF boss has been head of the navy for a long time. Sad that kenya still has no diver able to retrieve the bodies from the car that sunk in shallow waters just outside the navy hqts.
hardwood
#47 Posted : Tuesday, October 01, 2019 5:18:33 PM

murchr
#48 Posted : Tuesday, October 01, 2019 5:52:30 PM

Njunge wrote:

I was watching as passengers/cars were boarding the ferry and noted that there's no "direction staff" no one is guiding the mwananinchi on where to go and where to park. Surely, if there's a ramp that is faulty shouldn't this be the atmost time when someone should be letting people know that they shouldn't cross a certain point?

"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
#49 Posted : Tuesday, October 01, 2019 9:06:36 PM

I hope this family is able to sue this Kenya Ferry for every coin they have in some international court because we all know how it would go in a Kenyan court, 10 years plus and nothing. This is a great opportunity for our ambulance chasing lawyers most of whom are MPs.

BBI will solve it
Lolest!
#50 Posted : Wednesday, October 02, 2019 1:51:56 AM

Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
bwenyenye
#51 Posted : Wednesday, October 02, 2019 9:52:16 AM

hardwood wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
Njunge wrote:

Muathathe the current KDF boss has been head of the navy for a long time. Sad that kenya still has no diver able to retrieve the bodies from the car that sunk in shallow waters just outside the navy hqts.

To me, the government has proved that those two lives don't matter. Those two lives are us.. You and I. Our wives, daughters and nieces. It is sad that the Navy is still reportedly doing drills to impress the president and other dignitaries how great they are at their job. It is my wish that we ordinary folk, refuse to attend those celebrations... What is there to celebrate incompetence??? wacha wapatane wafanye circus yao wajifurahishe macho.. For the rest of us, lets find time to pray for that family...
I Think Therefore I Am
Fyatu
#52 Posted : Wednesday, October 02, 2019 12:26:27 PM

When Donald Trump said Africa is a shit hole some wazuans here threw tantrums and refused to eat and some even denied their spouses conjugal rights.

Has Kanze Dena, the President of the republic of Kenya and the commander-in-chief of Kenya Defence Forces given a press conference concerning this small matter? Ama she is still shopping for gucci bags and shoes in New york? Let us all pray for the deceased family.

Dumb money becomes dumb only when it listens to smart money
AlphDoti
#53 Posted : Wednesday, October 02, 2019 7:35:02 PM

Fyatu wrote:
When Donald Trump said Africa is a shit hole some wazuans here threw tantrums and refused to eat and some even denied their spouses conjugal rights.

Has Kanze Dena, the President of the republic of Kenya and the commander-in-chief of Kenya Defence Forces given a press conference concerning this small matter? Ama she is still shopping for gucci bags and shoes in New york? Let us all pray for the deceased family.

I agreed with him on this one!
Njunge
#54 Posted : Wednesday, October 02, 2019 7:46:12 PM

Joho turns up with 2M cash to hire divers from SA. Shouldn't the county train its divers?

KFS chases Musa, the diver who located the car, from the accident scene. The young man has already put KFS and our useless dryland navy to enough shame.

Transport CS, James Macharia, in his ostrich wisdom, appoints Esther Koimett to lead rescue operations. Can't wait to see the daughter of Biwott in diving gear and why did it take the jinga CS so long to remember that Koimett is the best diver in Kenya?Hii Kenya iko no ngombe wengi sana. Nkt! Sad
Kusadikika
#55 Posted : Wednesday, October 02, 2019 7:56:32 PM

SASA MNATAKA NIFANYE NINI?
Impunity
#56 Posted : Wednesday, October 02, 2019 10:21:10 PM

And Raila has not even spoken.
Just eating government freebies.
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

hardwood
#57 Posted : Wednesday, October 02, 2019 11:25:55 PM

I understand that the navy has been rehearsing daily in readiness for the mashujaa celebrations. I suggest that in their rehearsals they should recover those bodies to show their competence. Why should the family have to privately hire divers from SA as the navy catwalks hapo kilindini channel?
mpobiz
#58 Posted : Thursday, October 03, 2019 12:27:19 AM

hardwood wrote:

I thought that car being a probox could have continued to float for a longer time.
V8 could have sunk in 2seconds
Politics is just things to keep the people divided and foolish and put your trust in men and none of them can do nothing for you...
Spikes
#59 Posted : Thursday, October 03, 2019 11:13:40 AM

mpobiz wrote:
hardwood wrote:

I thought that car being a probox could have continued to float for a longer time.
V8 could have sunk in 2seconds

Not really.Remember the principle of flotation. As long as water doesn't enter inside quickly,it'll remain on water for a couple of minutes.
John 5:17 But Jesus replied, “My Father is always working, and so am I.”
#60 Posted : Thursday, October 03, 2019 2:27:47 PM

Kenya is a country where one tragedy or disaster is canceled out or replaced by another. That's our consolation.

In the very recent times, we've had the Cohen murder which was canceled out by the The Precious Talent school kids tragedy which was canceled out by the ferry incident which is about to be canceled by the Kakamega collapsed building...

BBI will solve it