wazua Thu, Mar 28, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

4 Pages123>»
Dealing wth relas n hela
wilyum
#1 Posted : Wednesday, January 09, 2013 3:10:26 PM

seriously,they can be a pain in the ass,yes thts wot am toking abt,dealing with relatives and money,how do wazuans tell them,kip off.Shame on you Shame on you
Wa_ithaka
#2 Posted : Wednesday, January 09, 2013 3:13:19 PM

Please be more forthcoming. Lakini if you've earned it by your own sweat, surely you must have the first and the last say on it.
The Governor of Nyeri - 2017
Impunity
#3 Posted : Wednesday, January 09, 2013 3:20:20 PM

Stop going home to greet paroz while dressed in a Sir Henry's suit white at the same time clutching a briefcase plus sharpshooter pair of shoes!

Dress like a hustler!
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

qooler
#4 Posted : Wednesday, January 09, 2013 3:23:16 PM

wilyum wrote:
seriously,they can be a pain in the ass,yes thts wot am toking abt,dealing with relatives and money,how do wazuans tell them,kip off.Shame on you Shame on you

Search for a thread titled Best ways of saving money during these hard times. > You will get good advise on how to avoid broke relas
jamplu
#5 Posted : Wednesday, January 09, 2013 3:29:32 PM

wilyum wrote:

Its you who has let them become a pain its simple someone asks for money tell them you don't have at some point they will stop asking don't worry if they talk sh#t or what they think it doesn't matter.
smith01
#6 Posted : Wednesday, January 09, 2013 4:11:07 PM

Impunity wrote:
Stop going home to greet paroz while dressed in a Sir Henry's suit white at the same time clutching a briefcase plus sharpshooter pair of shoes!

Dress like a hustler!

@Impunity this one really works for me.

smile
Impunity
#7 Posted : Wednesday, January 09, 2013 4:21:24 PM

smith01 wrote:
Impunity wrote:

Dress like a hustler!

smile

I have brown coudroy trao I bought in 2004 at Gikomba just near the Machakos bus station; 90% of the times I have been seen in Shags I have always been seen in it!
It has a conspicuously dark brown patch on the left thigh area.
I leave my car 15 km away in the homestead of a former primary school teacher who is a close friend to me, in fact he is my grass-root informer.
I then board a pikipiki boda boda @50 bob to home.
smile

dunkang
#8 Posted : Wednesday, January 09, 2013 4:25:01 PM

Impunity wrote:

Dress like a hustler!

True, this works very well for me too. If you must have a car, look for a KA* something.
Receive with simplicity everything that happens to you.” ― Rashi

Toxicity
#9 Posted : Wednesday, January 09, 2013 4:26:37 PM

Impunity wrote:
smith01 wrote:
Impunity wrote:

Dress like a hustler!

smile

I have brown coudroy trao I bought in 2004 at Gikomba just near the Machakos bus station; 90% of the times I have been seen in Shags I have always been seen in it!
I leave my car 15 km away in the homestead of a former primary school teacher who is a close friend to me, in fact he is my grass-root informer.
smile

Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause
update president set president = speaker where president is null
radio
#10 Posted : Wednesday, January 09, 2013 4:26:43 PM

Impunity wrote:
smith01 wrote:
Impunity wrote:

Dress like a hustler!

smile

smile

Jeez! Just saw that you don't give a 2k?
mkeiyd
#11 Posted : Wednesday, January 09, 2013 4:28:59 PM

Impunity wrote:
smith01 wrote:
Impunity wrote:

Dress like a hustler!

smile

smile

Ngai,masaibu ya kuwa dongere.

On a better note,when you are faced with the dilemma of cash n relatives, always focus on the positive which is, you got both. Money and relatives.
What you do with both,should suit you.
Impunity
#12 Posted : Wednesday, January 09, 2013 4:35:21 PM

radio wrote:
Impunity wrote:
smith01 wrote:
Impunity wrote:

Dress like a hustler!

smile

smile

Jeez! Just saw that you don't give a 2k?

I have about 23 close relaz, in fact extended families and 2nd cousind; if you multiply 2000 times 23 then you know what you will be giving out in a month!!!!
And these relaz have got their relaz too from their wives side or husbands side who will sooner rather than later get the wind of your little wealth and come for it too.
Pray Pray Pray

dunkang
#13 Posted : Wednesday, January 09, 2013 4:42:15 PM

BTW, only be harsh/tough on watoanishaji.
Relatives are very important in an African society, so those that ask for money just becoz they think you have excess money treat them like trash too.
Receive with simplicity everything that happens to you.” ― Rashi

grolut
#14 Posted : Wednesday, January 09, 2013 4:48:18 PM

Impunity wrote:
smith01 wrote:
Impunity wrote:

Dress like a hustler!

smile

smile

Laughing out loudly reverse Papa Shirandula. For me I could be dressed in rags and they'll still ask and ask and ask for years on end. I have two cousins who will call at least twice a week and have done so since 2009, I no longer answer them. The fact that I live in Nairobi is enough for them to think I am Warren Buffet.
In a place where thought is abandoned, freedom can become a curse.
Wa_ithaka
#15 Posted : Wednesday, January 09, 2013 5:05:36 PM

Be a man. Or Woman. Tell them to give you a business proposal and amount of equity they'll put in
Impunity
#16 Posted : Wednesday, January 09, 2013 5:21:34 PM

Wa_ithaka wrote:
Be a man. Or Woman. Tell them to give you a business proposal and amount of equity they'll put in

A month later they will tell you the bizness failed due to the fact that he used the money to treat his 7th born son who was trampled upon by a cow!
Sad Sad Sad

dossy7
#17 Posted : Wednesday, January 09, 2013 5:24:26 PM

Impunity wrote:
smith01 wrote:
Impunity wrote:

Dress like a hustler!

smile

smile

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Impunity u just cracked me up
Kenya ni yetu sisi sote
Wa_ithaka
#18 Posted : Wednesday, January 09, 2013 5:25:04 PM

Impunity wrote:
Wa_ithaka wrote:

A month later they will tell you the bizness failed due to the fact that he used the money to treat his 7th born son who was trampled upon by a cow!
Sad Sad Sad

impunity, you should have waited for the sting in the tail. You do it as a loan. This means no more cash is forthcoming unless the previous amount is repaid.
xyzee
#19 Posted : Wednesday, January 09, 2013 5:34:02 PM

I have an uncle who would call every time with one story or the other. He would always ask for small amounts that in most cases you would not mind giving out but it became too much.

One day asked for 600, I gave him a 1000 as a soft loan which he gladly took promising to pay back. On the day he had promised to pay I called him and of cause he give me another date, this continued untill he started ignoring my calls. And with that my problem was solved.
Impunity
#20 Posted : Wednesday, January 09, 2013 5:58:22 PM

dossy7 wrote:
Impunity wrote:
smith01 wrote:
Impunity wrote:

Dress like a hustler!

smile

smile

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Impunity u just cracked me up

Though the coudroy tao is made in US state of Texas it cost me a mere 100 bob and has outlasted 10s of my other garments!
smile